The Seduction of Jessica Ch. 05

Story Info
This was it, Lee pushed and his cock head entered her
9.8k words
4.25
61.5k
22

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Jess got home her husband was already there. He asked her where she had been and she told him getting a treatment for her shoulder. There was nothing else said about it after he asked how it was doing and if her shoulder was healing? She told him yes, and that she felt so much better all over.

They ate and after they played with the baby and put her to bed, Jess took her husband's hand and went to bed. He told her he was too tired for sex that night. So Jess remained frustrated as her pent-up sexual need and desire was eating hard at her. Jessica tried to sleep but she couldn't she just wanted to be fucked long and hard plain and simple. She turned to her husband and before he drifted off completely Jess tried to make him want sex. She played with his soft cock and finally she had him semi-hard. She moved to him now kissing and holding him and whispering soft demands and indirect requests for him to take her and make love to her.

As an Oriental woman she was use to being submissive and didn't scream or yell, she simply moved her soft small body to her husband and spooned him. She pressed her breasts into his back and had her arm between his legs from the back slowly stroking his hardening cock. She stroked and stroked him until he rolled over on t his back. She took his cock in her hand again and as she jerked him off she licked his ear and neck as she whispered how much she loved him and how badly she wanted him and needed him to make love to her.

Finally Jess took his hand and placed it over her wet hot pussy. She had spread her legs and pushed his hand against her cunt. She felt him squeeze it once and she moaned with her want. He wasn't responding like she wanted and when she felt for sure that he wouldn't, he surprised her and turned to face her. He gently pushed her on to her back and moved between her soft and open legs. For him it was the joy of entering her and he told her he loved her very much. She took his hard cock and put him to the opening of her small sweet pussy.

While she wanted foreplay and lots of it, she knew her husband was tired but he was hard and ready so she moved his cock head to the open tunnel of her sex and lifted her ass up as she moved her pelvis and took the head. She moaned a little as she felt his hard shaft pushing deeper into her as it enter her vagina spreading the lips and moving along the walls of her pussy hole.

He just wanted to fuck her and get it over with so he could go to sleep. Her husband knew she was more sexually hot now than when they first got married. He felt it was her age and her worry about getting older. But the 12-hour days, 6 days a week was taking a toll on his stamina. He knew she want more and so he tried that's all he could do. Well that's how he felt anyway. As he moved to her she lifted her legs and placed them around his stomach pressing her feet down on his back to try and get him deeper. Her wet and very willing pussy was already trying to milk him. He felt the walls of her pussy squeezing him and he tried to hold off. He knew that if she continued to squeeze and milk his shaft like she was doing he would cum again all to soon.

But Jess was hot and horny and within a few minutes of his shaft moving in and out of her he felt her arching her back and lifting upwards as she allowed the head and shaft to penetrate her fully again and again and again. For once she felt him and for once he was doing a very good job of pleasing her. Now if he could just hold off a few more seconds, maybe a minute she would cum!

Jess cried out with her joy as she began to orgasm and as her husband pump hard and fast into her. She was cumming on his cock finally! In and out, in and out of her pussy his cock moved stimulating it like she always wanted from her husband. He fucked her harder now and she heard his breathing becoming faster and quicker and she wasn't worried now if he did cum. She had achieved orgasm. He was going to cum in a matter of seconds. "No, let me have one more please!" she screamed to herself as she felt his cock getting thicker and his thrusts stronger.

Her husband's balls were so tight in their sack it looked like he had no balls. He knew what to do to get into her deeper and he lifted her legs even higher now, up over her head. As he did he pushed her knees down to her breasts bending her almost in half. He began to ram her pussy with his cock. Jess knew all to well that this move was the one he always did before he shot his cum into her. She was right, it was all he could take and she heard him moan very loudly as he buried his cock all the way into her little, tight pussy giving her all of his 5 inches.

Jess let him do her like he wanted and she saw him arch his back driving his cock into her one last time and then she felt him begin pumping his cum into her. While it did feel good, it was too soon for her. She needed fucking much more so she could cum three or four times on his cock, but it was not to be. In her brain she was saying, "Oh God it was far to soon. Oh please baby! Fuck me to another orgasm! Please! I need you so bad! Fuck me to another orgasm tonight my love. PLEASE!"

But he didn't or couldn't last and all to soon he was done. When he was finished spewing his cum he held her in that position for a few minutes before releasing her legs. He felt her still pumping her pelvis into him and he knew she wanted more, she wanted to climax at least one last time. And it upset him that his cock was completely soft now, but what could he do?

Jess had felt him shrinking almost immediately after he shot his load into her body and then went completely soft in seconds. After a few minutes of holding her she felt him fall out of her. She almost began to cry as he held her telling her again how sorry he was for cumming so soon and so fast. She shook as she looked into his eyes and saw the pain there. She knew he was upset as much as she was. She knew he felt bad not being able to satisfy his wife completely.

She kissed him and held him stroking his face and then Jess told him to roll off of her and on to his back. He did as she asked and she immediately sat up and moved down over him. She could smell their sex as it filled her nostrils. But she didn't care and took his cock in her hand. It looked so small and felt so soft as she held it. Without cleaning his cock, she began to suck and stroke it as she work on his cock to get it hard again. Jess was determined to get fucked again tonight..

He got semi-hard again after a little while but never got back to hardness enough to fuck her again. He finally pulled her up to his face and kissed her. He tasted the same cum she had sucked when she had his cock in her mouth working it. He held her and whispered he knew she wanted more and he promised they would try again tomorrow night. He was just too tired to night and too stressed out from work. She held him and kissed him and they stayed that way until he was fast asleep.

Once he was breathing heavy and she was sure he was fully asleep, Jessica rolled off of him and got up. She went into the bathroom and began to masturbate like she was insane. She worked her fingers and hairbrush into her pussy fucking herself until she climaxed three times. It didn't take very long since she was thinking of Lee's big black dick and with her three fingers pumped in and out of her pussy hole she shuttered with the first two orgasms. Then using the hairbrush and putting it I her pussy she began to fuck herself with it. Using her thumb on her other hand she began to rub her clit as fast as she could move it. She shuttered and shook as she squeezed her thighs tightly together around both the brush and her hands. She pumped and pumped and pumped her pussy hard on them as she climaxed for that third time. As she peaked on this one she moaned deeply and long as she thrust and thrust her pussy fucking herself harder than she had ever done before. And all the while she had her eyes closed and saw Lee's thick black cock buried deep in her pussy fucking her to the point of rapture.

After she calmed down and recovered from her self induced sex she cleaned up. Jess went back to the bed and moved into her husband and spooned him again finally falling asleep. In the morning he kissed her and held her and told her they were try again tonight. She smiled thinking he promised to try again tonight to make her orgasm. She knew he would try, but try wasn't doing and she was frustrated badly.

She told him she would be home from lunchtime until the afternoon. She was going to the Physical Therapy building today for another shoulder procedure and massage. He asked about it again and she said it was a stimulation process using some sort of electricity and then a massage. He wished her luck and kissed her goodbye again and left for work. She was alone.

She felt she might masturbate again but instead showered and took the baby to daycare. Then she drove over to Lee's home again. He was going to give her the Yoni massage making it the fourth one she had received in the past two weeks. She needed it badly. When she arrived he was waiting for her as usual; dressed only in workout shorts this time, no shirt. She could see his the outline of Lee's soft cock making its normal bulge under the leg opening.

She smiled and kissed him lightly before taking his hand and they walked directly back to the massage room. There was no sitting and chatting or drinking tea today. She led him directly to the mat and began to take off the small amount of clothing she had on. Stripping off her tee shirt Lee saw her beautiful round firm breasts bounce into place again. He loved looking at that small but very shapely Oriental body.

Jess took the lead and hooked her fingers into the sides of he gym shorts and without any apprehension she pushed them all the way down her legs. Lee watched as she bent over and pushed the shorts to her feet. Lee sat there looking as her ass and pussy holes were directly in front of his face. She bent directly in front of him this time instead of to the side and she stayed that way for a second or two more than she needed before she looked back at him. She smiled as she saw him looking at her pussy and ass.

He said, "God Jess you are so beautiful. I love looking at your body. It's so small and beautiful. I love the way your pussy fits together when you bend over like that. Do it again for me."

She did and immediately she could see his cock rising to the occasion. Jess smiled as she looked at it growing and making a larger lump in his shorts. When she finally stood back up she could see his big cock head was already sticking out of the leg opening. She licked her lips as she saw him adjust it. He asked her if she was ready and she said yes as she lay down on the mat and opened her legs waiting for him to start working on her pussy again.

Lee smiled at her and she smiled back. As he touched her vagina lightly running his fingers up and down the slit while his other hand continued to play with the top of her slit. She closed her eyes and moaned, "oh yes! Oh yes baby! That feels so good."

He adjusted his position on Jess, moving slightly forward. This allowed him more access to Jess's mound, he could tell she needed to cum badly and he would give her that, but not right away. He watched as his fingers worked o her pussy stimulating it and her more and more. She opened her legs wider and bent her knees. She offered him her complete vagina and he knew he could bring her off in seconds if he wanted to do it. He waited and just built her passion and need.

Jess's hands searched out for Lee's cock. And were now reaching Lee's thighs and waist but she couldn't reach his cock. So she asked him to move around and let her touch it, feel it, stroke it. He smiled as he moved to her side. He still could enjoy her pussy and now she could jerk him off and feel his big dick. He wanted he to feel its length and hardness.

Her hands were nestled between his thighs and finally gripped his dick. She felt its length and hardness and the big set of balls under it. She smiled and told him she loved to feel his big cock in her hand. He said he love her hand holding his cock and asked her to squeeze her hand a little harder as she stroked him. He felt her begin touching and playing with shaft and nuts. It was slowly driving him crazy that this sweet almost innocent woman was holding his big dick.

When this first started he didn't think she would have the nerve to do it but now she was actually looking to do m it and had asking him for it today. All of this was a good, very good sign. She was still unsure exactly how to please him the most with her hand, but soon he would have his cock head in her mouth and he knew from the last two times she sucked his cock like a woman who enjoyed it very much. It was an extraordinarily and electrifying feeling centered in Lee's balls that Jess wanted to suck him to orgasm. But even more, she would keep him in her mouth and suck until she was taking his cum and drink it.

Lee watched as she stroked him. Then he looked down between Jess' legs and she had them bent and both of her knees were facing outward making her open even more than before. Lee stroked her upper most inner thighs with a hand on both sides of her pussy. His fingers stroked very near her pussy lips, which were glistening with her wetness already. He began to tease her by running a finger up and down and along her labia. He extended his long middle finger and slowly very slowly pushed it just a little into the slip spreading the lips and touching the pink inside of her pussy. She arched her back and lifted her ass a little up off the mat enjoying the feeling.

He smiled down at her when he saw she was looking into his eyes almost continuously now. It was all part of the Yoni massage to become much closer with the person being massaged. As lee used his other hand to open her pussy lips his finger moved closer and closer towards her most sensitive spot.

She flinched when Lee's finger gently made contact with her clitoris. For the next few seconds Lee touched her Clit on and off making her jump and lift and offer her full pussy to him to enjoy and give her enjoyment. Just like he had taught her in previous sessions with her she began to tell him how she felt and what she enjoyed the most from his touch.

Jess groaned and tried to arch her pelvis into his fingers as they came close to her hole or her clit. Lee again stroked her clitoris with an upward and then a downward stroke sliding his middle finger along the wet pink insides of Jess's beautiful small pussy. Jess sighed as he gave it more gentle strokes up and down before he moved his long finger on the hood of her clitoris. He began to make little circles in a clockwise motion. Then he reversed it and moved his finger counterclockwise. The clit became larger and more apparent as it came out from under its hood further. Her swollen clitoris was throbbing. Lee could see it pulsing with the rhythm of her heart and pulse as he worked it to the point where she told him she was about to climax. He moved his finger away from it immediately. She moaned in protest and tried to grab his hand. She wanted to cum and cum badly. She told him how bad she wanted to do it. And lee told her in time she would and it would be a wonderful one.

Jess had moved her hand back around the base of Lee's penis and was stroking his long shaft just like she knew he like it. Her eyes were now focused directly on his big dick. She was trying to please him as he was pleasing her. She had given herself completely to his touch. Jess was not tentative at all as she play with the big black cock stroking and enjoying it like it was an old friend. He could see she felt much more comfortable with him than she had ever been before.

Lee was again running his fingers all the way up and then down the full length of her open and wet slit stopping at the center of her clitoris. His middle finger moved slower now and when he got to the opening at the base of her slit he applied more pressure and his finger went into her hole about an inch. Immediately Jess moaned, "Oh yes! Oh yes Lee, use your finger and fuck me! Fuck me baby! Make me cum please!"

His finger slipped easily between the folds of her inner pussy lips and went in deeper. He felt her warmth and the tightness as she squeezed her walls as tight as she could try to keep his finger inside her. Again she felt his middle finger was as big as her husband's cock. He moved it all the way in and then slowly, very, very slowly began to remove it until just the tip a finger nail length remained inside her hole. Jess shuddered and lifted up begging for more penetration from Lee. At the end of the stroke he saw the wetness on his finger and knew she was so very wet and ready. He looked at her and saw her eyes closed. He said, "Look at me Jess. Look into my eyes baby!"

Lee pushed into her again fully as he penetrated her cunt with his finger. She moaned as he moved it around and then bending it as if telling her to come to him. He felt and found her "G" spot and touched it as he gently ran the tip over it back and forth. She moaned telling him, "Oh yes Lee! Oh God I have to cum so badly! OH God I want to cum Lee. Make me cum! Please baby! Make me cum!"

The lips of her vagina were closed tightly around his finger and Lee penetrated her to the full extent of his finger. Jess groan as Lee inserted another finger and watched it disappeared up into her body. Her pussy hole was full as held them both inside her letting her feel and adjust to them. She felt as full by his two fingers as she ever did with her husband's cock. He kept them still for a few seconds and then started to pump them in and out of her hole as his thumb was pushed against her clit and he again began to rub it gently. Within seconds Jess arched her back and lifted her hips as she began to have a tremendous orgasm.

With steady control and knowledge of her body now, he kept her going and going "riding the wave" they had talked about and for what seemed like three minutes she continued to orgasm and cum for him. It was extremely intense for both of them. Intense for her because she was getting off over and over again and for Lee since he saw hr sweet small beautiful body going wild as she climaxed and climaxed and climaxed. God how he loved to see a woman cumming as she pumped her hips and thrust her pelvis up it his hand meeting his movements and having wonder long sweet orgasms. She was in heaven now as she had at least five good lone orgasms before lee let her relax again.

As Jess began to relax, as her orgasm came to an end, Lee eased his fingers out of her hole and saw they were covered with her cum. She watched as like usual he put his fingers in his mouth and sucked her juices off of them. That made her moan with desire too. It seemed that everything this black man did to her or in front of her made her want him to fuck her more and more. He looked down at her pussy and saw it opening and closing as her pussy lips looked like they had a living brain of their own. There was a pool of liquid under her and he saw the wetness dripping off her pussy.

She said, "Oh my God Lee. I have never come so hard or so many times in my life. It was so good. Thank you."

Lee used his thumb and was still very slowly massaging around her clit area. He told her to sit up and watch as he made love to her vagina with his fingers. She moved to sit up, but felt dizzy. He had to help her steady herself. It finally passed and she was OK again. She was resting on hr elbows looking between her legs. She watched as Lee used his entire hand to cup and squeeze her entire pussy. He asked her, "Feel good when I squeeze it Jess like this?"

He did it again and she told him, "Yes that feel very nice. It pleases me Lee. But the everything you do to me makes me feel good and pleases me."