The Seduction of Jessica Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He thanked her and she said, "You are a wonderful lover and I now look forward to coming to you for the pleasure very much. You give me great satisfaction."

Again Lee thanked her. Jess was going to say something but hesitated. Lee asked what was wrong? She sighed and told him she most likely shouldn't be telling him all of this. He asked why and she said he might try and take advantage of her if he knew how unsatisfied she was sexually. He told her he didn't understand and Jess said, "If it wasn't for you and your magical hands over the past few weeks we have been together doing this Yoni massage, I think I would have gone nuts by now."

Lee asked, "Why? What's wrong?"

She said, "Oh Lee I am just so frustrated not being able to have my husband satisfy me sexually with his cock. I swear I feel like I am going to scream. Especially since last night when he was fucking he and me climaxed too soon again. It made so hot and my lust was so great I had to go masturbate in the bathroom after he was asleep. Oh damn I'm just so frustrated Lee I don't know what I'm going to do."

His hands had never stopped moving and Lee had great control of his hands. He continued to slowly make love to Jess's cunt as they talked. Jess let him do whatever he wanted to her she loved his touch and she loved the feel of his big cock, which she still held in her small hand. It jumped and throbbed with his excitement for this lovely Oriental woman nude and lying wide-open in front of him.

She asked him, "Now it's my turn Lee. Lay back and let me make you cum. Let me make you feel good to baby!"

Lee leaning back and watched as Jess took her hand sand began to work on his cock and balls His cock was so hard in her hand and she felt his nuts were huge compared to her husband's smaller ones. Jess's hands began to work on his cock now trying to make it cum. She wanted to please him as much or more than he had pleased her only a few minutes ago. Her pussy actually throbbed and ached badly for his cock. She was battling harder today than ever before not to just swing her leg over his black body and straddle his hips as she lower her pussy down over the huge dick in front of her. She wondered how much of it she could get inside her? God it was so hard not to fuck him right now especially after he got her off so very many times and so good.

Jess's delicate hand struggled to encircle the base of his thick cock. She could just touch her thumb with the tip of only her middle finger. It was so much larger than her husband's cock in every way. She squeezed her hand as she moved it over the skin of his cock and up to the thicker head as she worked to make him cum. She loved masturbating him.

Lee handed her his special oil and she poured a little in her hand. She then circled his cock again with both hands and began to stroke it up and down. She was picking up speed as she worked and Lee told her how good she was making him feel. He took Jess's right hand and showed her at what speed he liked to be stroked again. She had learned a great deal over the weeks they had been together and she moved her hands just like he showed her. He poured oil over her hands and cock and she was now sliding up and down with little to no resistance. It felt wonderful and Lee smiled at her and moaned.

He lifted up and told her to use one of her hands to hold his balls. She felt them and knew he was full of cum and she massaged them too now. As he approached orgasm Lee moaned louder and told her, "Faster Jess...faster...yes faster jerk me off...faster baby! I'm almost there! Ahhh...Yessssss. Fuck! It feels so good."

Jess moved quickly and placed her mouth directly over the cock head and pumped and pumped and pumped. Lee arched his ass up off the floor and with his hard-on as long and hard and as thick as it could get he told her it was coming! And she smiled as she held the bog cock head in her mouth and her eyes looking directly at his face. Lee looked like he was in pain but she knew he was going to cum and was trying to hold off do it! But it wasn't happening. Jess sucked harder and harder and Lee grunted a few times and it started. His cum ruptured out the hole in the cock head and spewed into her eager and waiting mouth! He filled her mouth twice and she swallowed it all. She continued to suck and pump his cock until she knew he was done. She had done it very well and Lee was lying back fully and she saw his heart beating in his large chest as he just lay there stroking her thigh and feeling his big cock begin to go down. She licked and cleaned hi and then moved up over his body and lay on top of him. S

She kissed and licked his mouth and he could taste his cum on her lips and tongue. He held her tight o his body feeling her tits pushing into his chest. She held him and they slowly made out as his hands came down over her rear end and cupped her ass cheeks. He stroked and rubbed them. Lee felt just how nice and round and solid her rear was.

After a few minutes they stood up and walked towards the shower together. Stepping in they washed and dried each other before walking out and came back into the bathroom again. They stood and he bent down and kissed her passionately yet gently and very soft. She felt his tongue enter her mouth and they sucked on each other's before separating again. He was looking into her eyes and saw what he was sure was want, a want to be fucked. He took a chance and said, "Let me take you to my bed and make love to you today Jess. Please let me show you how it should feel and be when both people want it as bad as we do. I know you want me as bad or more than I want you baby! Let me make love to you now."

She didn't say anything but she merged her body into his and stood on here toes as Lee bent down again and kissed her again. Harder this time and with much more passion she kissed him back. As she did, she felt herself being lifted up and she held on to Lee as he carried her to his bed. She saw that the bed was large and felt soft as he placed her softly on the bed. She immediately moved to the middle and watched as Lee moved to her. He came to her and took her in his arms and they began to kiss and touch each other.

Their bodies merged and she felt his cock rising as it was getting harder. As they played Lee's left hand moved and was stroking low on her belly and then it was between her legs and cupping her pussy again. He whispered, "I love to feel your soft pussy Jess. I mean it feels so nice in my hand."

She felt his cock touching her stomach now and as she look she took it in her hand again. She could feel how hard it was already. She remembered her husband's cock last night seconds after he had cum, he was completely soft and she couldn't get him hard again no matter how hard she tried. Lee had cummed and cummed hard about 20 minutes ago and he was fully hard and ready again. She moaned as the idea came to her.

Lee pulled apart far enough to look at her face. Their bodies stayed together touching. He smiled and kissed her nose then he asked, "Are you sure Jess? Are you sure you want this? I mean I want you so badly baby! I'm so hard and want to be inside your beautiful sexy pussy. I want all of your body to love again and again and again. But do you want me there? Are you sure? I want you to have no misgivings about this afterwards. Tell me you want me to make love to you."

She smiled a little and kissed him back. Then she said, "Yes. I want this; at least I want it now. What I'll feel after it's over I don't know Lee. But yes, to answer your question I want you to make love to me. I want you to take me and fuck me and give me what my body wants and needs so badly right now. Fuck me baby! I want you to fuck me now."

He kissed her again as they merged their bodies tightly together once again. She felt his big cock pressed between them. As he kissed and licked her neck and ear she moaned for him not to make her. "Please, be careful, don't leave any signs Lee. Don't brand me so my husband will know! Please take me fuck me but don't leave your mark on me."

He very gently moved his hand down over her ass and felt all of it. She had a wonderful full round as and because she was so tiny Lee was able to reach her pussy from over hr ass. His fingers ran over her pussy touching the hole and making her sigh with pleasure. She felt a finger slowly move inside her spreading her outer pussy lips as it entered her. She moved up on his body so his finger could go deeper. She shifted her weight as she opened her legs wider apart for him.

Lee moved his other hand between them and he moved his lips to her right nipple. He started to suck it as she felt his other hand now rubbing her pussy from the front. Lee was working her vagina with both hands and all ten of his fingers. As one hand moved away the other came into contact and stimulated it. She was already moving on it! Her body was slowly rocking with his movements. It was such pleasure she closed her eyes and let her body feel it.

He sucked her left breast into his mouth taking as much as he could get in. she held his head and stroked his face as he sucked and bit the nipple. As he did Lee squeezed and rotated his hands on here cunt. She felt her nipple grew rock hard quickly and as she moaned she felt Lee insert his index finger into her hole as deep as he could get it. He began to finger fuck her now as his other fingers played with he ass. He touched her other hole and slowly moved his index finger on that hand into her ass hole. She didn't fight him but it took a while since that hole didn't give up it opening very easily.

As Lee finally entered her ass with one finger Jess could feel the two fingers pressing against each other with just the thin layer of body flesh that separated the two holes. She moaned as she felt her body being fucked with his hands and his fingers in each hole. She moaned as she began to ride that ladder of orgasm again. She was there yet, but she knew that if lee continued she would cum in seconds. She held him tightly as he held her on top of him and worked both holes. She moaned and told him she wanted him to put his cock in her. She didn't want to orgasm again on his fingers and hand. He looked into her eyes and then kissed her as he removed both fingers and told her to sit up.

Slipping down his body Lee held her by her hips and told her she should take his cock and place it at the entrance of her hole. She moved her body as she looked into his eyes and centered her pussy directly over the head of his big hard black cock. Lee asked done more time, "Are you sure?"

She didn't answer him but shook her head yes. And then he felt her touch her fat wet pussy on the head of his cock. She was there and another inch and he would be in her. He said, "Oh God Jess come on baby! I want you so badly."

She was straddling him just like in her dream. She smiled and moved her body so it would rub back and forth moving her wet pussy slit over the head of his cock and letting it now separate the swollen cunt lips. He said, "Yes! That's right Jess. Put me in baby! Push your pussy down over my cock and slowly sit down on it! Take it at your pace baby! No rush, easy and slowly and soon we'll both have what we want."

She sighed deeply and felt the lips of her pussy separating move and more. She was more open now that ever. Only the time she had her baby were her pussy lips opened more. She moaned as she felt the big head pushing into her. She wiggled a little more and it was in her fully now as his big cock head had made it inside her and she didn't hurt. She marveled at how it felt to had Lee's cock head inside her. It was so big and felt so wonderful and it almost immediately made her begin to rock on it already. God she was going to scream with pleasure as she came down and the cock head pushed deeper and deeper into her body.

Jess rocked from side to side and back and forth as she moved and manipulated her body as she slid her pussy hole around further on his thick cock head. She was taking more and more of Lee's big shaft up into her. She was wriggling all over the bed now taking more with each motion. She had maybe 4 or 5 inches in her when she started to rise up now and then back down again. With each push down, Lee's cock was moving deeper into her vagina tunnel. It filled her like she had never been filled before.

Jess was unable to keep still now as Lee's cock inspired the nerve endings insides of her pussy now where no man's cock had ever been before. All the new nerve endings were being rubbed and touched by his big thick cock. And she felt the most wonderful feeling as it stimulated the most sensitive parts of her body. She began to cum and she rocked and pumped and climaxed for the first time with Lee's cock inside her. It felt so hard and so deep and he wasn't fully in her yet. Lee held still and held Jess with his hands on her hips assisting her up and down. Jess worked her body to a conclusion of her first orgasm.

They then went back to work getting his entire dick into her. She had her eyes closed now and her head tilted back and she was riding up and down on his cock faster. As she pushed one last time she met his body again with her own and she opened her eyes and looked down at him knowing she had taken him fully now.

He smiled and said, "I knew you would be able to do it Jess. You have it all. How does it feel?"

She realized she had taken 9 inches of hard black thick cock into her pussy hole and it felt beautiful. And at first there was little to no pain and now there was none, only wonderful sweet pleasure and a feeling of being so full. She smiled down into his eyes and began to rock back and forth on his big tool. She said, "I have never felt so full of cock in my life. It's...it's wonderful and so beautiful Lee. Oh it feels so good. Oh God it's so lovely to feel new things and places being touched I never knew I had inside me!"

He said, "Now are your ready to be fucked properly! Fucked like you were born to be fucked Jess. Are you ready to let me make love to you like you want it. Are you ready to have multiple orgasms from a cock that will drive you wild?"

As he slowly lifted her up and down she felt his cock sliding along the walls of her tunnel and as she tried to speak noting came out. Finally she simply said, "Yes Lee."

Her voice was soft and very low, almost submissive in nature. She smiled at him and he smiled back. He told her the hardest part was now over. From now on it would be nothing but pleasure. He began to move his cock up into her as he lifted his hips and elevated both of them up off the bed. His hands held her hips as he bouncing her slow and easy at first moving her pussy on his big black pole.

Lee held her tightly and told her, "Ride it Jess. You're ready; move on it let it make you feel good. Let it give you what you desperately want and need. Ride my cock. Bounce on it; fuck it like you wanted. Yes! That's it baby! Up and down up and down more. Take more, take it all. Don't worry I won't slip out of you, I'm much bigger than any cock you have had before baby. Yes, Oh yes Jess you feel so good. Rub your pussy all over my cock."

He held her hips and assisted her to move up and then dropped her back down as she told his cock all of him deep into her hole. It was pleasure like she had never known before. She moaned, she sighed, she cried out and then screamed as orgasm after orgasm took over her body again and again. She tried to time them since she was controlling the situation but they became just to powerful and she throw her head back and rammed her pussy on this thick cylinder of black cock deeper in her pussy than she had ever experienced. She rode his cock until she just was too tired to ride it any more. She fell on top of him and he held her feeling her shake and shiver from the enjoyment. His cock was still fully hard, and all the way in her hole and he hadn't cum yet.

She lifted her head and told him, "You're remarkable. I have fucked you until I can't fuck any more and you never cummed."

He said, "Well, you did give me a very good orgasm on the mat a while ago. And once I cum the first time, I'm good to go for a very long time. But I do need to cum and I want to roll us over."

She looked at him and started to lift off of his dick. He held her and said, "NO! That's not necessary Jess. Just hold on baby!"

He took her in his strong arms and rolled them both over. His cock never left here pussy and she was now under him and on her back. He lifted up and smiled telling her, "Now it's my turn. I'm gong to fuck you long and hard and you're going to love it more than anything you have ever felt in your life."

She lifted up and kissed him hard and long. He began to fuck her now with only slow strokes of his cock. In and out he moved almost all of his 9 inches. There were times when only the cock head remained in her hole. Then other times he was embedded fully inside her and his balls slapped against her ass. She moaned loud with each movement. He said, "Lift your legs up for me."

She did as she did with her husband. He said, "Higher move them higher and place your feet around my neck."

She did as she was told and Lee began to thrust his cock in and out of her now fucking her like she had only dreamed of before. Only as she had masturbated had she imagined a cock so thick so long and so hard fuck her with unlimited pleasure and for such a long time. It pumped and pumped and pumped and Jess was thrusting up as best she could in this position he had her. She moaned and climaxed as Lee continued fucking her. They went at it long and hard and finally she felt it! He was actually getting hotter and thicker and harder if that was possible. She knew he was almost there.

Jess moved her legs down and wrapped them around his stomach placing her feet on his back and pushing down trying to get him even deeper. She held him tightly to her body and whispered in his ear to cum. He moaned as he heard her words of encouragement. Jess licked his ear and whispered, "Yes my darling Lee. Cum for me. Cum in me baby! Let me feel what it's like to have my womb covered in your cum. Yes baby! Do it! I'm ready for you I want you. I want your cum. I want it deep and I want all of it! Do it Lee. Do it for both of us! Show me how it feels to have your cock fill me. Cum for me my black lover. Cum for me."

Lee arched his back and cried out from the feeling she gave him as she squeezed her pussy as hard as she could, harder than she had ever done before. She locked her tunnel walls around his hard thick shaft and thrust her hips into him fucking him back now as she felt him bury his hard black shaft as deep as he could get it into her pussy.

Jess moaned as the first shot of cum went deep into her hole. He was driving his sperm deeper and it coated her womb and pumped even deeper than anyone had ever done before. It was bliss, heaven, and novena all mixed together as she cried out with a feeling of pleasure she had never experienced before she was climaxing with her black lover. And she pushed Lee over the top. They both peaked together as their orgasms locked them tightly together. This time it was huge. The orgasm shook Jess to her very sole as it became the most powerful one she had ever had. Jess felt this had to be what pure sex feeling must feel like. It was nothing more than that.

She didn't love Lee she liked him very much but she didn't love him. She loved his cock. Because it gave her the very best fucking she had ever had. In fact it was far better than she could even believed possible. It was paradise and she just held on to Lee now as he spewed his seed into her cunt filling her more and more. Their bodies were one now as the sex between them had taken over both of their bodies. They rocked and pumped and fucked. As they did Lee gave her everything he had been producing inside his balls. Soon she was over flowing with his cum. It ran and splashed out of her hole as he was slowly pumping deep inside her body again now. It was like a river as it flowed into her and then ran out around Lee's big shaft when he buried it all the way into her. As it did they both began to relax as their climax slowly began to reside.