The Seduction of Kathy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh..." she said.

My cock throbbed as the blood rushed in. I held her still, my hardening cock pushing against her. She dropped my trunks and braced herself with a solid grip on the rails. I had no doubt she wanted me to make a move, so I lowered myself slightly. This allowed my cock to slip between her legs. Any doubt about her thoughts were removed as she opened her legs slightly, allowing my penis to slide up against her pussy.

"Kathy, I've always..."

"Shut up," she said as reached down and pulled her bikini bottom to the side. My cock was now pressing against her naked pussy and I was in heaven. Not needing a written invitation, I pull myself up and into her. We moaned together as I buried myself completely within her. Bracing myself with both hands on the rails I begin fucking her.

"You can't cum inside me."

"What?" I said between thrusts.

"I'm not on anything... and Mark is shooting blanks... and I'm fertile... so I can't turn up pregnant..." she said between thrusts.

I began grunting as I felt my balls tighten but honored her instruction and pulled out. I turned around and sprayed my load into the pool.

"Fuck," I yelled as my balls emptied. As I turned back around, Kathy had climbed out of the pool and headed for the house. I quickly slipped my trunks back on and went after her. Up the stairs she went, closing their bedroom door behind her.

"Kathy?"

"Go away."

"Hey, I'm sorry if you didn't want that to happen."

"No, that's the problem, Charlie," she said through the door. "I really did need that. I just didn't want to get you mixed up in my problems."

I thought for a moment, and then said, "Look, Kathy, we are both consenting adults. You told me yesterday that I am an adult in your eyes now. I have wanted you for years!"

"Really?" she said.

"Yes! And, I had to take the opportunity when it was there."

"The door isn't locked, Charlie."

I stared at the doorknob for a moment and then opened the door to my future. Kathy was lying on the bed in her bikini, tears had been streaming down her face. I walked over to the side of the bed and leaned over her. I gently kissed the tears from her face and then kissed her with more passion than I had ever kissed a woman. My hands found her heaving breasts and her hard nipples were a pleasant surprise. I stood up straight and smiled down on her.

"Make love to me Charlie," she said.

I took off the trunks and climbed up on the bed. She removed her bikini top, exposing her luscious breasts to my eyes for the first time. I leaned forward, taking a nipple in my mouth as she groaned in pleasure. As my tongue danced around her nipple, my free hand untied her bikini bottoms. I lifted myself over her as I pulled the bikini bottoms away from her. She placed her hands on my arms as I lowered my body to hers. Reaching down, she placed the head of cock at the entrance to her pussy. Slowly I pushed inside her, enjoying the sensation of her pussy gripping me along the way.

She closed her eyes as I began to make love to her. My gentle, but firm strokes brought forth moans from deep within her. Our bodies ground together as I pounded her pussy with long, solid strokes.

"Someday... I will... cum inside you..." I said as I continued my rhythm.

"We'll see... but I would... love that... so much," she said. Her legs wrapped around my hips and I felt her begin to shudder. I felt the gush of juices around my cock as her pussy let forth an orgasm that had been denied for months.

"I'm gonna cum!" I said to her.

Reluctantly, she relaxed her legs just in time to allow me slip out. My seed shooting onto her pussy lips and abdomen. We collapsed together, kissing like lovers.

An hour later, I got cleaned up and headed for home. I was sure I couldn't look Mr. J in the eye after fucking his wife. I quit my job at the pool and went to work for them as their groundskeeper. I worked very cheap, but always got my rocks off at least twice a day. It was a wonderful semester, but things would take an amazing twist around Thanksgiving... but that is for another day.

12