The Seduction of Lisa Summers Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen kept her hand on Dani's breast, however, and said, "Now that was a nice act, Dani, but I know that wasn't your first time with another woman."

"What are you talking about? I've never, ever done anything with a woman, at least until now. I've barely ever been with a man!" Dani said in a slightly offended manner.

"Are you telling me that wasn't you with that cute girl, that I've seen at "Birds of a Feather?" Karen questioned.

"What's 'Birds of a Feather?'" I asked.

"It's one of two lesbian clubs in town. Although I'm under age, they let me in as long as I don't drink," Karen replied. "I go there sometimes, and dance and talk."

"You think I'm a lesbian because I go there?" Dani said. "That 'cute girl' is my cousin. She IS a lesbian, and wants to meet other girls, but she was afraid to go there by herself, since she'd never done anything like that before. So, yes, I was there, but no, I've never thought about other girls…"

"Oh," said Karen, in a very small voice. "Oops."

…well, until now," Dani grinned. "Now, that seems to be all I CAN think about!" With that, she pulled Karen back to her and began aggressively kissing her!

"Before this gets out of control," I said, "Can we adjourn to a more comfortable spot?" They both agreed, and we three, hand in hand, walked to the bedroom. Dani looked fetching with her panties wrapped around one ankle and her bra pulled up from her breasts, exposing them, and nothing else. Karen still had on her denim shorts and t shirt, and I my blouse and skirt. When we got inside the bedroom, we started stripping each other.

Since Dani was so far ahead of Karen and I in being nude, we let her do the honors, while we stroked her breasts and butt when she got within reach. She pulled Karen's t shirt over her head, and Karen's red hair fell back around her shoulders prettily. Karen wasn't wearing a bra, and her beautiful C cups stood up firm and proud, with her nipples erect, and contrasting against her pale skin. Karen brought her hands up to her nipples to stroke them, but Dani slapped her fingers away, playfully. "That's for US to do," she said. She and I immediately began caressing one of Karen's breasts each.

Meanwhile, Dani's other hand was unbuttoning Karen's shorts, and zipping down the zipper. Karen gave her hips a wiggle and the shorts fell to the floor, and Karen stepped out of them. I looked at the front of Karen's light green cotton panties, and could see a big wet spot in the front, right over her cunt. Karen saw me looking, and said, "Yeah, I came a couple of times, too. Wanta taste?" I got to my knees in front of my lover's pussy, and brought my nose right next to her wet hole, inhaling her fragrance.

"Umm, delicious," I said. I brought my fingers on both sides of the fabric over her cunt, and slipped a pointer finger in on both sides under her panties. Placing my fingers on her lips, I stroked them somewhat roughly, and her legs trembled.

"Put them in me," she begged. "I want to cum fast and hard!" I ripped her panties off her hips, down her legs, exposing her lovely reddish bush and pouting cunt, and placed my mouth over her soaking wet hole, licking as deeply inside her, and getting as much of her cream as I could. Then I moved my mouth upward to her clit, and used my fingers to lift up the hood over it. I gently lapped there, while I brought one hand down to her hole itself. I roughly thrust my pointer finger into her cunt, and began finger fucking her deeply, adding another finger quickly. The sensation of my two fingers inside her, and my tongue roughly scraping her love button, soon brought Karen off, and she shuddered above me, sighing loudly.

I stood up and kissed Karen, letting her tongue pick up the traces of her lubricant from inside and around my mouth. I put my hands on her ass as we kissed, and squeezed her firm cheeks.

"Hey, c,mon, what about me?" complained Dani. "Let's finish getting naked, huh?" Both of them proceeded to strip me of my clothes, with Karen concentrating on my skirt and panties, and Dani on my top. They both took the opportunity to 'accidentally' brush against my nipples, clit and ass, and soon I was as excited as they had been, and begging for release. They walked me over to the bed, which a long time ago had been my marital bed, and pushed me down on my back, jumping on next to me and immediately caressing and kissing me all over.

Dani found herself down by my pussy and I watched her gaze with fascination at my cunt. I don't think until then that she had ever seen another woman's vagina, and she may never have looked closely at her own, since she came from a conservative upbringing. While Karen gently kissed me, and caressed my breasts and nipples, Dani brought her fingers up to trace the outline of my pussy lips. Her touch was gentle and soothing, yet stimulating too. It thrilled me to think that mine was the first pussy she would ever experience.

Dani circled her pointer finger around my vaginal lips, and whenever she reached my clitoral area, she circled around my clit in a small circle, just outside of touching my clit itself. I begged her to touch me there, and when I shivered when she did, she looked amazed. A woman has such power over another woman when we make love! She began dipping her finger into the wetness inside my vagina, and using the moisture to alternately go deeper, and to retrace the outside of my cunt, wetting me there, too.

When Dani got her finger all the way inside of me, she slowly withdrew it, then brought it up to her nose. She sniffed it, and apparently liked what she smelled, because then she put her finger in her mouth, tasting my pussy, if indirectly. She lapped at her finger as though it were a tasty candy cane, then brought it back to my pussy, this time followed by her mouth. I spread my legs so that she could get access to my hole, and, without hesitation, she brought her lips down to my cuntal lips, and kissed me there in a most romantic and touching way. When I felt her tongue enter me, and stroke against my hard clit, I immediately came, and she lapped harder.

She made me cum like this two more times, then pulled her head back, and looked at me. "I liked that," she said. "You're delicious." I smiled at her, and then brought my knees up to my breasts, pulling my ass up to her gaze.

"Try me here," I said seductively, and with one hand I touched the brown ring of my anus with my finger. Dani hesitated, and appeared to think about what she was doing, then smiled and brought her face down to my ass hole, and I felt her tongue tentatively, then more assertively, finally greedily, licking at my ass hole. The feel of her tongue there was heavenly. She further separated my ass cheeks with both her hands, so that she could get her face and tongue as deeply in my ass as possible. Between her hot ass licking, and Karen pinching my nipples, I came again, several times, gloriously.

After I came, Dani pulled herself up by my head, and both Karen and I kissed her deeply, savoring the combined tastes of my cunt and ass, and Dani's mouth flavor, which was sweet and fresh. We joined in many combinations that afternoon. Each of us had her ass explored by the other two's fingers and tongues, as well as having our cunts each serviced by the others. We were soon coated with each other's lubricants, particularly on our faces, and settled in for a three way deep kiss, and then napped for a short while. I wasn't worried about Ted sneaking in again, as I'd had the locks changed, but I did need to be available for the children when they got home.

After we awoke, Dani looked lazily at Karen and I both, and said, "I don't think I'll be going back to a man anytime soon." We all laughed, knowing that male-female sex couldn't compare to the special feeling of a woman to woman relationship. There was no way that a man could ever understand a woman's feelings, or thoughts, and respond to her in just the right way. Not like another woman…

We cleaned up, sneaking feels of each other's still soaking pussies, and round asses, and dressed. Karen and Dani left at the same time. We would work on our strategy for the divorce another day.

12