The Seduction of Louise Ch. 04

Story Info
He energizes her sex life.
1.4k words
4.61
73.9k
14

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 06/23/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Four - Second Encounter

I worked late that night, arriving home at just after two-thirty in the morning. Walking toward the house, I was surprised to see light coming from the kitchen. I let myself in the back door, closing it softly behind me, wondering at the light emanating from the stove's range hood, which cast a soft yellow glow about the kitchen. As I turned I started and gasped to see Louise sitting in shadow at the kitchen table.

"Sorry." She said, laughing softly, "I didn't mean to scare you...I thought you saw me when you came in."

"Whew." I said, holding my hand to my heart, "You got me." It took barely a moment or two for the initial shock to wear off, and then I became concerned. "Is everything all right?" I asked, keeping my voice down, "Is something wrong?

Her face was in relative shadow, but I could see her smile and nod. "Everything's okay." She said, and then went on to explain how her son had either eaten something that did not agree with him, or come down with some sort of stomach flu, and had been up most of the night vomiting.

"I think the worst of it is over now." She said, her voice sounding tired, "At least he's finally gone down to sleep.

I sat at the table with her. "You sound tired." I said, noticing she wore her burgundy robe.

She nodded. "I only managed to get a couple of hours sleep before he woke me up."

"Is there anything I can do?" I offered.

She shrugged. "Not really...I'm just going to stay up a little longer to make sure he's okay...You can keep me company for a while, if you want."

"Oh, sure." I said, "Happy to."

We chatted for about a half an hour, she asked about my night and I related a couple of amusing incidents to her.

"Oh...incidentally," She said during a pause in our conversation, "I believe Ross owes you flowers and candy." She laughed.

"What? Why?" I asked, surprised by her statement.

"Well...I think that what you and I did this afternoon kind of had more of an effect on me than I realized." She laughed softly again. "After dinner, while the kids were watching tv, I pretty much dragged Ross off to the bedroom and raped him."

I laughed with her, extremely pleased to hear that our intimacy together had aroused her.

"He kept saying...'Wow, what's gotten into you?'" She said with another laugh.

"I think that's cool." I said, smiling warmly.

"Me too." She said, "And it's probably a good thing I don't have my bathing suit on right now...or I'd probably try to talk you into having our date a little early."

I laughed. "You sure wouldn't have to talk very hard."

"Well...actually I am wearing you favorite nightgown though." She said with a smile.

"It's not my favorite nightgown." I said, rolling my eyes, "I only said I liked they way you looked in it...or the way it looked on you...one of those."

She laughed. "I tell you what..." She said, looking around as if to make sure we were completely alone. "We probably could actually do it right now...I mean...if you really wanted to."

I smiled, feeling the beginnings of an erection at the mere thought of her breasts. "I'm game, if you are." I said.

She looked around again. "It'll be kind of dangerous...we would have to be quick about it...and quiet."

I nodded, understanding the necessity for decorum perfectly.

"Would you mind if I kept my nightie on and just pulled open my robe?" She asked.

I shook my head, feeling my cock rising. I stood and walked around the table to where she sat. She turned in her chair to face me.

"It might be a good idea if you kept your pants on too." She said, as she pulled open her robe.

"I will." I said, unzipping my fly.

Even in the dim light I could see the outline of the shape of her breasts through the nightgown and the dark contrast of her nipples. I pulled my pants open in the front and pushed them down, along with my briefs, to just below my hips and only so far so as to allow my cock to spring free. Stepping forward, I straddled her, pulling my shirttails aside.

I slid forward, pressing my hips against her as she cupped her breasts and pressed them around my cock.

The sensation of the cool nylon material caressing my cock sent shivers through my body. "Oh, god, Louise...you feel so nice." I sighed softly, thrilling to the sensation of her breasts enclosing me. I moved my hips and slid my cock deeper into her cleavage, shivering pleasurably as the sheer nylon enhanced the friction between us and heighten the sensation for me.

I moved my hips faster, feeling that familiar rise in the pit of my stomach. I held to her shoulders and thrust my hips rapidly, wanting to bring on my orgasm as quickly as I could.

"Oh, god...I'm going to cum." I whispered, feeling myself beginning to lose control.

As I had that afternoon, I cradled her head in my arms and pulled her face to my chest. I cried out her name very softly as my first ejaculation erupted into her cleavage and, just as I had done that afternoon, I purposefully shuddered and writhed with each pulse of my orgasm.

My semen inundated her cleavage and instantly soaked through the sheer material of her nightgown. The increased friction created a sensation that was so acutely sensual that I almost cried aloud in my pleasure.

As I finished and held myself still against her, she released her breasts and slid her arms about my hips. We held one another briefly and then I released her and stood, stepping back from her and quickly pulling up my pants.

She pulled her robe together and smiled at me, biting her lip. "Wow." She said, "That was really nice."

I nodded and smiled. "Extremely." I said.

"And fast too." She said, glancing once more at the clock, "I think that barely took two minutes." She winked at me and smiled, "I think you must really like my boobs."

I laughed softly. "Guilty as charged." I said.

"I absolutely love the way you really get into it when you cum." She said with a smile, holding her hand to her chest, "It really...gets to me."

I smiled at her. It was too dark to see if her face was flushed, but I sensed that it surely must be from the tone of her voice.

She glanced at the clock once more. "I think I'd better be getting off to bed though," She said, glancing at the clock, "I have to be up in a few hours to get breakfast going."

We both stood and she stepped up to me and embraced me. "I hope it was still all right for you." She whispered, her lips very close to my ear.

"It was beautiful, Louise." I answered honestly.

"I'm glad." She said, pulling away from me, "And...who knows...maybe we can even keep our afternoon date as well."

I smiled at her. "I hope so." I said.

She smiled and leaned forward quickly, kissing me gently on my cheek and then bade me good night.

Alone in the kitchen, I sat down at the table and smiled to myself, hardly able to believe the incredible turn of events. Things were working out better than I had ever imagined they might. Louise actually seemed every bit as enthusiastic about our little intimacies as I did, and that was well beyond anything I had ever anticipated. I sat, lost in thought, for almost fifteen minutes and then glimpsed, from the corner of my eye, the paperboy bicycling along the street.

I had been wondering all night who had won the hockey game earlier that day, but had not found one single soul at the club who had known. I removed my shoes and stepped softly through the kitchen and living room to the front door. Ross and Louise's bedroom was immediately across from the front door and, even though their door was closed, I wanted to be as quiet as possible. I opened the door silently and picked up the paper. As I closed the door and turned, I heard the unmistakable rhythmic sounds of bedsprings squeaking from behind the bedroom door.

I listened momentarily, smiling broadly, then left them to their lovemaking in private.