The Seduction of Louise Ch. 12

Story Info
Of fantasy and fetishes.
3.3k words
4.76
55.7k
9

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 06/23/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Seduction of Louise The Story of a Big, Beautiful Woman

Chapter Twelve - Of Fantasy and Fetishes

That evening, I helped Louise prepare dinner and the four of us sat down to a wonderful meal. The kids had rented a couple of videos for the evening, so after dinner the kids helped us clean up the kitchen so as to hurry us up.

"How about some more wine?" Suggested Louise, as we were about to make our way to the living room.

"Good idea." I smiled, nodding knowingly to her.

She laughed, knowing my aversion to animated Disney movies. "Who know?" She said, winking at me, "With enough wine, maybe you'll even like them."

"I doubt that." I said, "But I'm willing to give it a try."

We retired to the living room and ensconced ourselves about the television. I had a modicum of difficulty keeping my mind on the movie. I kept stealing glances at Louise, seated off to my left on the sofa with her daughter. She sat with her arm about her daughter's shoulders and held her affectionately as they watched. Louise looked remarkably sensual in a pale blue blouse and cream-colored skirt as she sat with her legs crossed, the hem of her skirt showing a provocative amount of leg, and the light from the table lamp causing her hosiery to glisten sleekly.

With the first movie over, we made a large batch of popcorn and ensconced ourselves once more in front of the television. Louise and I had finished the first bottle of wine that we had opened before dinner and, at her suggestion, I opened a second bottle for the second movie.

As the credits began to roll on the second movie, Louise clapped her hands. "Okay, kids." She said, "Time for bed...let's get going." She stood and ushered each of them from the room with a kiss and a warm embrace.

As the kids trooped upstairs, with only a modicum of grumbling, Louise smiled at me and joined me on the loveseat. I freshened her wine and we toasted one another, sipping silently.

"I felt bad that you had to sit over here by yourself tonight." She said, curling her legs up beneath her. "I kept wishing I could sit with you."

"I felt the same way." I said, smiling at her.

She glanced over her shoulder toward the stairwell the kids had ascended only moments ago, then turned and leaned forward, kissing me with a lust and a passion that surprised me.

"You know what I was thinking tonight, while I was watching the movie?" She said, her voice slightly slurred from the effects of the wine.

I shook my head and smiled.

She sipped her wine and then continued. "I was thinking...that I don't like your cock anymore."

"Come again?" I asked, shocked by what she had said.

She smiled and leaned close to me. When she spoke her mouth was very near mine. "I don't like your cock, Jamie...I love your cock."

She kissed me again, plunging her tongue into my mouth sensually. I reached for her, but she raised her hand to my chest. "Hold on." She said, her voice low and husky, "It's too soon, they aren't even in bed yet."

I nodded, feeling the growing ache as my cock strained against my jeans. "How do you feel tonight?" I asked, "Still sore?"

She smiled enigmatically and sipped her wine. "Maybe just a little." She said, "But I don't think it's anything to worry about." She leaned closer and spoke very softly. "As soon as the kids are asleep, I want you to take me to your room and fuck my brains out all night long."

I smiled at her, knowing it was the wine talking. Louise had never been much of a drinker and it was easy to see that she was about a half a glass over the line.

"Be careful what you wish for." I said, smiling at her, "Because...right now, the one thing I want to do more than anything else in the world..." I leaned close to her and spoke softly, "is to slide my cock inside you."

She took a sharp intake of breath. "God." She whispered, "I think you just made me wet."

I smiled at her. "It's a good thing your kids are still awake," I said, "Or I'd be tempted to rip open your pantyhose and fuck you right here and now."

She swallowed, looking directly into my eyes, and bright spots of color appeared on each of her cheeks. Then she smiled and fanned her face with her fingers. "You like teasing me like this, don't you?" She said.

I nodded and smiled, pleased by her reaction.

"But, you know...that reminds me." She said, setting aside her now empty wineglass. "I was thinking about you today...and I bought something just for you."

"What is it?" I smiled.

She opened her mouth to speak then smiled, "Why don't I just show you." She said, "I'll be right back."

She stood and left the room, only staggering slightly as she made her way through the doorway. She returned a few minutes later, stopping at the foot of the stairs and cocking her head to listen for activity upstairs.

"I'll just be a minute." She said, turning and making her way up the stairs. "All right," I heard her saying, her voice muffled by the distance, "Time to put the lights out and get to sleep."

Moments later I heard her heels on the stairs and she entered the living room and resumed her seat beside me.

She looked exactly the same as she did when she had left the room, and I wondered what it was that she had bought. I had almost expected her to return wearing some slinky kind of lingerie item.

"So...what did you buy?" I asked, "Did you forget?"

She shook her head and smiled. "I didn't forget." She said, "I'm wearing it."

I glanced down and noticed what I had not noticed before, the shade of hosiery she was wearing was a little lighter than before and even shinier in the lamplight.

"I was remembering the other day when I cut open my pantyhose for you." She said, "And, when I saw this...I thought to myself...I wonder if Jamie would like to see me wearing it."

I slid my hand down to her knee, her leg felt very sleek and smooth. I slid my hand up the inside of her leg. I smiled, feeling the tops of her stockings and the warm, smooth flesh above.

She leaned forward and slipped her arms about my neck, pulling me close. Her lips found mine passionately and, as our tongues mingled, I slid my hand up to discover she was wearing no panties at all.

She moaned softly into my mouth as my fingers found her lips. She parted her legs slightly to give me access and I cupped my fingers around her vulva. She moaned a second time and began to move her hips against my hand. I parted her lips with the flat of my middle finger, feeling her slick wetness almost gush from her to inundate my fingers. I moved my fingers from side to side and could hear the wet sounds emanating from between her legs. My cock ached tremendously in the confines of my jeans.

She broke the kiss, taking my face between her hands and looking into my eyes almost imploringly. "Don't stop, Jamie." She gasped, her voice so low and breathy it was almost inaudible, "Make me cum...."

Her eyelids fluttered and her eyes widened. I could feel the tension rising in her body. She closed her eyes and expelled a breath explosively, her body shuddering. I moved my fingers rapidly over her as she came. She made almost no sound other than the low rapid breaths and the soft swish of her clothing as she moved.

Moments later she opened her eyes and crushed her mouth to mine once more. She closed her legs over my hand, holding me in place.

"Thank you, Jamie...I needed that." She whispered, holding her mouth very close to mine. "I wanted it all day long."

We kissed once more, and she reached to find my cock, stroking me through my jeans as we kissed. Moments later, as I felt my orgasm rising, I gently pulled my hand from between her legs and stilled her hand.

"Stop." I said, my voice low, "Unless you want me to cum in my pants."

She smiled lasciviously. "I think that's probably the last place on earth that I ever want you to cum." She said. "Hold on just one second."

She stood and made her way silently to the foot of the stairs, cocking her head once more. Hearing only silence, she turned and walked toward me slowly. She knelt on the floor in front of me and pushed my knees apart, insinuating her body between my legs. She bent her head to mine and kissed me warmly as her hands undid the front of my jeans and pulled them open. I felt her fingers slip under the waistband of my briefs and then felt my cock spring free as she pulled the waistband down.

She pulled away, breaking the kiss and smiled at me, biting her lip. She sat back and took my cock in her hands, caressing me tenderly.

"God...you look so nice." She whispered.

She bent her head, holding my cock against her cheek and rubbing her cheek against me. She kissed my cock, moving her lips over the entire length, then opened her mouth and took the tip of my cock into her mouth. I gasped at the exquisite sensation of her warm, wet mouth covering me, and the sensation of her tongue swirling against the underside of my cock. She held her mouth over the tip of my cock as her hands stroked me firmly. I gasped aloud, feeling the rise of my orgasm once more.

I grasped her head, my fingers entwining in her hair and strained up, almost lifting my buttocks from the seat cushion. I gasped once more as my first ejaculation erupted into her mouth. She moaned softly onto my cock and released me with her hands, plunging her mouth down onto my cock rapidly as my hips writhed beneath her.

She continued to suck me long after I had finished cumming, finally releasing me with a soft wet slurp of her lips and smiling up at me.

"That was awfully fast, Jamie." She said, her smile turning lascivious once more, "I think you must have needed it too."

I leaned forward and she rose up to kiss me once more. I could distinctly sense the musky slick feel and essence of my cum in her mouth.

"God, Louise." I whispered, "I am SO going to fuck your brains out tonight."

"I am SO going to help you do it." She smiled warmly.

"So...let me see your garterbelt." I said, laying back to look at her.

She smiled and stood up, lifting her skirt slowly to tease me. Her garterbelt was black satin and glistened in the lamplight, with a very delicate lace ribbing around the bottom and an embossed floral pattern on the material.

"Wow." I said appreciatively.

"You like?" She said, cocking an eyebrow.

"Absolutely I like." I said, "I like it a lot...maybe you should even wear it to bed tonight."

Her smile widened perceptibly. "I think that just might be arranged." She said.

"You can even keep your shoes on too, if you want." I said, looking up at her.

She raised her eyebrows and smiled. "Ooh...that sounds reasonably kinky...but I kinda like the sound of it. She leaned forward, bringing her face very close to mine and looked into my eyes. "Does it turn you on to think about fucking me in my shoes and my stockings?" She asked, her voice barely above a whisper.

I smiled and nodded, "Absolutely." I said. "But...if it's a little too kinky for you..."

The corners of her mouth arched into a smile. "Nothing you ever want to do is too kinky for me." She said, looking into my eyes again. "And, I want to do anything that excites you...because it excites me too.

She lowered her skirt, "Why don't you wait for me right here while I go and...get ready for bed."

I nodded.

"I'll be right back." She said.

She returned a few minutes later in her robe, smiling demurely from the doorway. I could see the sheen of her hosiery below the hem of the robe as well as her black patent leather pumps.

I stood up and smiled. "Let me see." I said softly.

Obediently she untied her belt and pulled open her robe. Despite all of our familiarity with one another, she still took my breath away to see her in her sheer nightie. I was instantly aroused, feeling my cock beginning to rise once more.

I walked to her and slipped my arms about her waist, pulling her to me and kissing her passionately, grinding my hips into hers so that she could feel how hard I was. She returned my kiss with equal passion, her arms tightly about my neck. I stroked the small of her back with my hands thrilling once more at the sensation of her smooth flesh under the sheer nylon fabric. I slid my hands down over her big fleshy buttocks and pulled her into me as I kneaded her pliant flesh.

She pulled her lips away with a gasp. "Jamie..." She breathed, "If you don't take me to bed right now...I'm going to explode all over you right here."

I took her hand and led her from the living room, switching off the light as I exited the room. In the kitchen, the only light came from a small nightlight above the stove that Louise always left on in case the kids awoke in the night and needed a glass of water or some milk.

I stopped and turned toward her. Even in the dim light I could see her chest heaving with desire. Our conversation of that morning came back to me suddenly and I smiled. I reached up and placed each of my hands on her shoulders and gently guided her backward two steps until she was pressed into the refrigerator door.

"Oh...god." She breathed as the realization suddenly hit her. I smiled as I undid my pants and pushed them down to mid thigh. I stepped up to her and she reached for me, crushing her mouth to mine once more as I pressed my body into hers. I thrust my hips into her, feeling the hard rise of her pubic mound against my cock. I reached down and pulled up the hem of her nightie and bent my knees. I bent the tip of my cock down and pressed it between her legs.

Louise moaned and lifted her leg to give me access. I pressed forward and felt my cock slip into the deliciously slick and warm confines of her pussy. She cried out softly as I entered her, grasping me about my shoulders as I thrust into her forcefully again and again. Her buttocks slapped against the refrigerator door and items inside could be heard rattling around from the impacts.

With another soft cry, she began to cum, her lips close to my ear she gasped my name over and over. As she finished, I pulled away from her and let my cock slip from inside her. I again took her by the hand and led her to the basement door, holding my pants up with one hand.

I led her hastily down the stairs and into my bedroom. I pushed her gently down onto my bed and pulled up her nightie once more. She lifted her legs for me as I lowered myself onto her, finding her slick, inviting pussy once more. I rammed myself into her, making her cry out. Her arms and legs surrounded me and she crushed me to her as I thrust into her as hard and as fast as I possibly could.

"Oh, yeah!" She gasped, "Fuck me...Oh, god yes, fuck me."

I strained toward orgasm, almost reaching it several times, but, as it was still too soon after I had cum previously, I felt it ebb away each time. Finally I stopped moving, my chest heaving with the effort to breathe.

"Can you cum?" She asked, taking my face between her hands and looking imploringly into my eyes. "I want you to cum, honey...I want to feel your cum inside me. Tell me what you want me to do."

I nodded and raised up. She released me from the mutual embrace of her arms and legs. I stood up, looking down at her as she lay with her legs splayed open for me.

"Roll over for me, Louise." I said.

Without a word, she obediently rolled onto her stomach.

"Put your legs together." I said, reaching down to guide her legs the way I wanted them. I lowered myself onto the bed, straddling her thighs and pressing my cock into the cleft of her buttocks cheeks. Her fleshy cheeks felt exquisitely erotic beneath me, and I shuddered at the sensual pleasure of her flesh.

"Mmm." She moaned and moved her hips beneath me. I pressed my hips into her, sliding my still very slick cock between her cheeks. I raised my hips and, with my hand, guided my cock down, between her cheeks at the base of her thighs. I probed, feeling my cock surrounded by her smooth skin. She raised her hips and I felt the tip of my cock find her wet lips once more. I pressed forward and down with my hips, plunging my cock into her pussy once more.

She cried out, her voice muffled with her face pressed into the bedding. I reached up and grasped each of her shoulders and pulled her tightly against me as I thrust into her. She lifted her hips even higher and I began to thrust with all my strength. She cried out again and again, with each forceful thrust of my hips. I felt the muscles around her vagina begin to spasm and knew she was cumming once more. I thrust rapidly, feeling my own orgasm finally reach the aching point of release. We came together, at the same time, her pussy tightening spasmodically on my cock as I erupted into her.

Afterward we cuddled close and kissed warmly and then fell asleep in one another's arms. We awoke several hours later and began kissing once more. She straddled me and rode my cock with an energy and a passion like I have never experienced before. She came very quickly, but knowing I would need longer to reach orgasm, she arched her back and ground her pussy down onto me lustfully. Her breasts bounced and swayed provocatively as she moved, pressing her pelvis down onto me until I exploded in orgasm almost twenty minutes later.

Once again, we collapsed in complete exhaustion, our bodies slick with perspiration. I cradled her in my arms once more and we soon drifted off into sleep.

"I tell you what..." Said Louise the next morning over coffee. "If wearing this kind of lingerie makes you want me as much as it seemed to do last night...then I don't want to ever take it off."

I laughed softly. "It was nice, wasn't it?"

She smiled and fanned her face with her fingers to express how just the thought of last night made her warm all over.

"I'll have to keep my eyes open for more things like this." She said, "Any suggestions?" I smiled and shook my head. "I think you could wear a burlap flour sack and I'd still want you." I said.

She laughed, "Well...let's hope it never comes to THAT, shall we?"