The Seduction of Louise Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just go, Ross." I said, indicating the door with the barrel of the gun.

He shrugged once more and turned toward the door, opening it wide and standing in the doorway with his back to us for a long moment. "Just one more thing." He said, turning to face us once more. "I'll let you in on a little bit of a secret, Jamie boy...if you DO ever get a chance to fuck her...she likes it up the ass."

He laughed and turned away.

"No she DOESN'T." Said Louise, spitting out the words vehemently.

Ross turned once more and glowered at her.

"For your information...I NEVER liked it that way. I only agreed to it because your cock is so TINY."

Ross's face turned bright red and the muscles in his jaw worked angrily.

"And, if you REALLY want to know," Continued Louise, her voice rising in anger, "Jamie and I have been fucking for months now."

Ross's eyes widened.

"And...he doesn't just fuck me every once in a while, Ross...He fucks me at least three times a day."

"You shut up." Said Ross, his voice menacingly low.

"Oh? I don't THINK so." Said Louise, her anger in full force. "YOU brought it up...and YOU wanted an answer. I LOVE the way he fucks me, Ross...his cock makes me cum and I cum my brains out every time. And do you know what else? He loves my tits, Ross. He used to dream about them. I even let him cum between my tits."

"You CUNT!" Shouted Ross, taking two steps toward us.

I cocked the revolver and Ross froze in his tracks. He held up his hands once more and shook his head. "Okay...okay...I'm outta here." He said, backing toward the open doorway. "But, I'll be back." He continued, "Make no mistake about it...I will be ba...."

As he spoke those last words, his heel caught on the raised doorsill. He grasped at the edge of the doorframe with his hands but missed. He fell over backwards, his eyes wide with fright and astonishment, and crashed onto the stairway below, tumbling head over heels until finally coming to a rest on the concrete landing at the foot of the stairs.

I rushed to the door to see him lying with his head at a bad angle.

"Louise." I said, "Call an ambulance.

12