The Seduction of Louise Ch. 15

Story Info
A final parting.
2.3k words
4.79
59.3k
13

Part 15 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 06/23/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Seduction of Louise: The Story of a Big, Beautiful Woman

Chapter Fifteen - A Final Parting

The paramedics arrived and took Ross away, his head and neck held securely on the gurney. The police arrived, having been notified by the med-techs of a family dispute resulting in injury. I spent the better part of the early afternoon, seated at the kitchen table with a police sergeant, who took me through the events of the morning piece by piece, while his partner did the same with Louise in the living room.

When the local constabulary was satisfied that our stories matched and that Ross had indeed fallen accidentally as reported, they left.

Louise quickly showered and changed her clothes, and at her insistence, I drove her down to the hospital where we waited in the waiting room for any word about Ross's condition. He had been in surgery almost from the moment he was brought into the hospital and it was several hours before we heard any concrete news.

The surgeon took Louise aside and explained the critical damage to Ross's spinal column. He would live, but would never walk again, nor would he ever have full use of his arms. Ross was, for all intents and purposes, completely paralyzed from the neck down.

Louise cried. More for her kids than for herself I imagined. I could not see any scenario whatsoever where she would have ever taken Ross back into her life, his attitude and deportment had been completely deplorable and I'm sure Louise knew it was over long before Ross had fallen.

And, ironies upon ironies, Ida arrived at the hospital in an extremely agitated state. She cursed Louise out for several minutes, telling everyone within earshot how Ross was HER man now and had nothing to do with this "cow" who USED to be his wife.

I feared for Louise at the time, but I saw the edges of her mouth curling into a bit of a smile during Ida's tirade and knew Louise was all right. We left Ross, and all the medical problems, to Ida and left without a backward glance.

"God," Said Louise, as we got into the car and closed the doors, "That woman and Ross certainly do deserve each other, don't they?"

When we got home I fixed Louise a cup of tea and we chatted briefly until the kids came home. She seemed in reasonably good spirits, considering the events of the day. Her right eye was showing signs of darkening around the outside edge, but other than that she came through her ordeal relatively unscathed.

Louise took the kids aside, as soon as they arrived home from school, and told them about the accident their father had been in and his resulting paralysis. The kids took it very well, as resilient kids often do. Their dad had not been much of a part of their lives for almost a year, so it was no traumatic shock to know that he wouldn't be around at all anymore. Louise promised to take the kids to see their dad as soon as the doctors would permit family visits and, I assumed, when Louise was sure that Ida was nowhere in sight.

That night, after the kids were off to bed, Louise joined me on the loveseat where I was watching television.

"So?" I said, turning down the volume with the remote, "How are you doing, Louise?"

She smiled sadly and shrugged. "I'm good. I feel sad about Ross...we had some pretty good years...and made two beautiful children together."

I nodded.

"Don't get me wrong." She continued, "After this morning, there was no way I would have ever even THOUGHT of taking him back. I think more than anything I'm sad about the absolutely stupid decisions he's made in his life...and how he abandoned me and his kids for that stupid woman. It's just sad."

I nodded in commiseration.

"I'm so thankful for you, Jamie." She said, her eyes welling with tears. "If it hadn't been for you..." She let the words hang there as a tear slipped down her cheek.

I leaned forward and embraced her, feeling her body shudder as she sobbed quietly into my shoulder. Minutes later she rose up and wiped her eyes, blowing her nose into a tissue.

"Sorry." She said apologetically.

"It's perfectly all right." I said. "Do you want to be alone tonight?"

Her eyes widened. "Absolutely not." She said, "Do YOU want to be alone?"

I shook my head. "No...not at all...I was just thinking that...if you needed some time alone, I didn't want to impose on you."

She smiled. "I'm all right." She said, "I don't need to be alone. I think what I need more than anything else right now...is to feel you inside me."

My cock twinged as she said that and my anticipation of her body began to grow inside me. "Let's go to bed then." I said.

She nodded and stood up, offering me her hand. We walked through the kitchen to the basement door. But, as I reached to open the door, she stopped me.

"No." She said, her hand on my arm, "Tonight...I want you in MY bed."

Our lovemaking was exquisitely slow and acutely sensual, with none of the frantic desperation of the night before. We lay side by side for a very long time, just kissing and touching one another very lightly. I kissed her big beautiful breasts, letting my tongue slip lightly over every millimeter of her milky white flesh and taking each of her nipples into my mouth and suckling lightly as my fingers moved gently along the inside of her thighs.

She straddled me, guiding my cock to her pussy and settled her plush, fleshy hips down onto me. Neither of us moved, we continued to kiss as I moved my hands over her incredibly smooth skin.

She pulled her mouth away from mine and looked into my eyes. "Oh, Jamie." She sighed, her lips very close to mine. "Your cock feels so beautiful inside me."

She lifted her hips only slightly and then pressed down to gently caress the shaft of my cock with her pussy. I moaned softly into her mouth.

"God, Louise..." I said, breathily, as I felt my orgasm begin to swell from the pit of my stomach, "You're...gonna make me cum."

"Oh yeah..." She sighed, kissing my lips lightly and looking deeply into my eyes, "I want you to cum...Come on, baby," She said, moving her hips very slightly, "Come on."

I lay very still beneath her, letting the movement of her hips send me over the edge. I cried out softly as my first ejaculation erupted into her.

"Oh!" She moaned, "I can FEEL it, Jamie...I can FEEL you cumming."

Her eyelids fluttered and I felt the walls of her vagina begin to tighten spasmodically on my cock. Her body shuddered and she began to cum. Her lips found mine and, as we came together, we kissed and looked into each other's eyes.

We slept blissfully until just before dawn and then woke and made love a second time. Louise came twice that morning as I lay between her big beautiful thighs and thrust my cock into her forcefully for almost thirty minutes until my orgasm took me away.

*********************************************

We spent the next few weeks making love at every opportunity we could find. We made love in every position imaginable and in every room of the house and on every piece of furniture.

Louise catered to my every whim and fantasy, urging me to cum, not just inside her, but on her as well. She would buy special articles of clothing specifically to have me cum on them, from frilly lingerie to a black satin evening dress that my cum completely ruined.

It was with a great deal of regret that the band's next tour loomed and I knew I had to go. Louise was equally as sad, but said she understood and would be all right.

Our tour was extended from three months to nine months. I called Louise once a week to check up on her and the kids and make sure everything was all right.

I was not faithful to Louise sexually. I had dozens of women during the length of the tour, although it was, more often than not, a rather mundane union that lacked passion or sensuality. It was while on that particular tour that we, in the band, made some dramatic decisions for our future. Most importantly, we decided to move completely from the city we then lived in and decided to move closer to where the bulk of our work was. None of us liked touring much at all and welcomed the chance to live somewhere where we could still tour and be closer to home at the same time.

We went home for a week to make the necessary arrangements. Louise was obviously saddened to hear of our plans to move. I asked her if she thought there might be a chance that she and the kids might move along with us, but she would just smile and shake her head.

"No...the kids have all their friends and school here...and I have my friends here too. I have the house free and clear. As much as I will miss you, Jamie...it'd probably be better for both of us if I stay here."

I could see the logic and wisdom in her words, but it saddened me to know we would not be seeing each other much at all anymore. Our lovemaking the week I was home was impassioned and enthusiastic. We went at one another like two rabbits in heat, making love every chance we got.

************************************************

The band settled in to our new surroundings, in our new city. I rented a one-bedroom apartment and bought a cat for company. Several months later I met the woman I would eventually marry and I thought of Louise only very occasionally after that.

It was almost fifteen years later before I saw Louise again. We had an opportunity to take a short two-week engagement in the city we used to live in and, while we were there, I called Louise.

She seemed very excited to hear from me and asked me to come over right away. She looked very much the same, her hair was showing a fair amount of gray and the wrinkles around her eyes told her age, but she was every bit as lovely and vibrant as I remembered. We talked long over coffee, laughing and reminiscing. She had remarried to a wonderful man named Bob whom she spoke of in glowing terms. Both of her children were grown and moved out of the house. Her daughter was married and expecting her first child.

"You know what comes to mind most often," She asked, smiling at me warmly, "When I think about you?"

"What?" I said, shaking my head.

"That first time where we reenacted your dream." She said.

I smiled. "I think about that too." I said.

"It was such a special...warm feeling...I like to remember it." She said.

"Me too." I said.

"I treasure all the memories I have of you, Jamie." She said, her eyes misting, "You were a very special part of my life."

I reached out and took her hand.

"Louise," I said, looking into her eyes, "You were a very special part of my life too. I've never known another woman like you."

Tears welled in her eyes and she reached for a box of tissues. "God, look at us..." She said, wiping her eyes, "Blubbering away like two old crows."

We talked for several hours until it was time for me to go. She walked me to the door, taking my hand in hers. As I reached for the doorknob, she stilled my hand and embraced me. She smiled up into my face and I bent my lips to hers. She took me in her arms and gave me one of those exquisitely sensual kisses that I recalled so very fondly. I could not help but respond physically.

She pulled away, breaking the kiss and smiling at me. "Thank you for that." She said, pressing her hips to mine to better feel my erection. "It's nice to know that the magic of what we had is still there and not just a figment of our memories."

I kissed her once more and her body molded to mine for several moments.

"It was good to see you again, Jamie." She said, as out lips parted.

"It was good to see you too." I said, embracing her warmly. "We might get back this way again next year...maybe we can get together again."

"I'd like that." She said, smiling warmly.

***********************************************

That was the last time I ever saw Louise alive. She passed away several months after my visit. She had apparently contracted a particularly virulent strain of cancer that took her very quickly. She had most likely known of her condition the day I visited, but made no mention of it to me.

I miss her from time to time, and I still think of her whenever I'm reminiscing about my past. Hers was the most beautiful and erotically sensual spirit I have ever met and, to this day, no woman has ever moved me to such heights of lust and passion that I had known with Louise.

End

**************

*Thank you all for your patience with my long and seemingly endless narrative. I am greatly encouraged by all of your positive comments and suggestions. It warms my heart that my story was received with such warmth and encouragement. Many, many thanks to all of you who responded with feedback and email, I am truly humbled that so many of you took the time to read my story and respond so favorably.