The Seduction of Mandy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve needed no further prompting, and quickly knelt between Mandy's legs, and slowly eased his cock inside of her... First one inch, then two inches, and then he abruptly stopped.

Mandy cried in frustration... "Ungghhhh! What are you doing? Please Steve, Fuck me now!"

She then noticed a naked Teri in front of her. She had peeled off her bathing suit top and stood there, showing off her incredible body. Her firm tits and hard nipples looked amazingly delicious, she had to admit, as Teri absently played with them. Teri also ripped off her obviously soaked bikini bottoms; showing Mandy her shaved smooth wet pussy. She dipped one long finger deep inside scooped some of the cream Steve had deposited earlier, and then rubbed their combined juices on Mandy's lips. When Mandy reflexively licked her lip to try and clean it off, Teri laughed again.

She knelt over Mandy's face, so her ass was facing her while Teri looked at Steve. Her pussy was dripping wet, literally, and the aroma was intoxicating; like a wildly exotic perfume. Mandy knew she was hooked at once, but still she resisted, refusing to surrender to wild urges inside her. "Mandy, if you want Steve to fuck you, you have to lick my pussy." Teri exclaimed.

"Oh no! No way! Please no!" Mandy exclaimed. Despite some playing around with other girls in college, this was one frontier she had never crossed. Steve eased himself into her by one more inch, then back out again as Teri continued to straddle Mandy on the bed, held her by the hair and pressed her wet pussy back against Mandy's face.

"Listen bitch, we've given you lots of pleasure today, and it's my turn. After everything we've done for you, it's the least you can do." Teri then pressed harder against her, this time mashing her cum soaked pussy over a crying Mandy's face, wriggling it back and forth... "NO! I can't... Umpphhh..." Mandy complained, her cries muffled by the wet pussy pressed onto her mouth.

Just then, Steve thrust his full length into her, making Mandy gasp with the unbelievable sensation of being stuffed completely with his big cock. With the incredible surge of pleasure, Mandy's mouth dropped open wide and her tongue unintentionally touched Teri's clit. She was surprised by the taste -- she thought it would be awful, but it was actually quite pleasant. Teri moaned loudly at the first touch of her conquest's tongue on her steaming pussy, knowing Mandy was hers completely now.

As Steve began to thrust into Mandy's soaked pussy faster and faster, Teri began fucking Mandy's face shamelessly. The other woman's hesitant tongue drove her wild. She knew she was being wonton; corrupting little miss perfect... but that made it sooooo wicked and much much sexier. Each tentative lick across her clit drove her closer and closer to orgasm. Teri cried out as she fucked Mandy's face, rubbing her wet pussy all over her... "Ohhhhhhhhh Mandy! Don't stop! Eat me! Suck my Pussy! You're soooo damn good! You're a natural pussy licker... I knew you would be!"

For the first time that day, Mandy felt in control. Steve was fucking her hungry pussy, filling her, satisfying her lust as no one else ever had. And Teri rode her face like a wild animal, panting for more, and Mandy loved the taste of her hot pussy, dripping with Steve's cum more than she ever thought she could. These two lovers needed her, they lusted after her, and she loved it. She felt so sexy, so sensual, so alive, and she was cumming again and again...

Mandy began eating Teri's pussy even more hungrily, and even slid her two fingers deep inside her and sucked hungrily at the cum inside. Teri gasped at the sudden added passion from Mandy, and rewarded her by lying down in a 69 position and began licking Mandy's clit as Steve pounded her pussy. She was also licking Steve's cock with every stroke as it emerged from Mandy's pussy. Steve was crying out, and he was thrusting like a wild animal. The sight of Teri on top of Mandy, Mandy eating Teri, and Teri licking his cock was pushing him over the edge.

"AHHHHHH GOD! Ungggghhhhhh!" he screamed, as he came inside Mandy, thrusting faster and faster, as he fired off his second load of cum that morning.

Mandy loved the feeling of Steve's cum spurting deep inside her womb, and she soon exploded in another incredible orgasm of her own, crying out into Teri's pussy. Teri locked her arms around Mandy's hips to lock her still as she too came again from the vibrations on her clit. Both women moaned in orgasm again, and again... and exploded together, again.

"OOOOOOH! UNGGHHHH! OOOOOOOOOOH GOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD... FUCKKKK... OHHHHH... YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

The three bodies collapsed next to one another on the bed, exhausted from the carnal lust. Teri was the first to speak, "Mandy, I am sorry if we forced you.... But you are just so sexy, and I wanted you..." But Mandy cut her off by kissing her deeply, her tongue thrusting deeply into her mouth. Steve whispered to his sexy wife, "I think she forgives you baby" as he pressed his now hardening cock against her tight ass and reached around to fondle her firm tits, and hard nipples. As she reveled in the opposing sensations of soft female flesh in front, and the hard masculine body behind, Teri couldn't help but wonder in her mind, "How did I ever get this lucky?"

THE END

12