The Seduction of McKenzie Rose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, McKenzie. Now. And play with yourself. I want to taste your fingers when you return. First lesson."

McKenzie felt as if she was on the verge of an orgasm simply from this incredibly sexy man's words alone. She had fantasized for the longest time what it would be like to finally have this man take her, control her, and now that the time was near, it was even more intense than she ever could have imagined. She kissed him on the cheek gently and whispered, "I'll be back. Very soon. Very wet. And very ready."

Professor Gordon, along with all of the males in the small bistro area, watched in mesmerized appreciation as McKenzie's tight ass swayed beneath the fabric of her dress as she headed towards that ladies' room. But, only one would be fucking her within the next five minutes. Him.

McKenzie closed the bathroom door behind her and looked in the mirror. Her face was flushed with desire. The scent of her sex permeated the small room as she slipped off her panties and then unhooked the straps of her bra. She wondered where she would tuck them, she had not brought a purse, but while still pondering, tucked two fingers deep into her dripping cunt. She was on fire. She couldn't remember being this ready to fuck, ever. She wanted him right now. She was to get her wish. She rolled her undergarments in a small tight ball and tried her best to hide them with her hands as she prepared to exit.

As she opened the door, she audibly gasped. John was standing right outside, waiting for the door to open. he rushed in and grabbed McKenzie by the hips and ran his warm lips onto hers. her mouth parted and she began to gasp, but in one motion, he turned her around and pushed her against the door while pulling down the dress from her shoulders. Her big breasts mashed against the door, bracing her, as he took both of her hands and put them above her head on the wall. She felt her dress hemline being pulled up now, and it was as if she was removed from her body now, floating above the stratosphere, watching one of her deepest-held desires come true. She was to be taken. Hard.

She heard a zipper unsnap and felt his warm cock now slapping ominously against her ass cheeks. Her legs parted imperceptibly. She heard him whisper in her ear, his breath hot on her neck, "There's going to be a lesson in love-making later, McKenzie, all day long. But for right now, you are going to get fucked." McKenzie's next sensation was the longest, thickest, hardest cock she had ever felt ramming into her so deeply in one motion that she came instantly, shuddering, trembling, his palm covering her mouth muffling her scream in his hand, her cunt being split apart by his girth, her ass being pounded by his balls slapping against her time and again. This is what she had craved. To be fucked. Hard. Fast. Rough. From behind. By a big cock. By an experienced, handsome lover. In public. "Oh....my...fucking.........Gooooooodddddd..........."

John spun her around, recognizing that McKenzie had cum twice that quickly. Mission accomplished. he took her beautiful face in his hands, and kissed her. Not the eager frantic, sloppy kiss of some of the young neophytes she had fucked recently, but knowing, hot, warm, soft, hungry...wonderful.

He released her head as McKenzie slumped backward against the door, her tits still exposed and heaving, the muscles in her cunt still contracting from tremors of orgasmic after-shocks. John took the bra and panties from her hand and stuffed them in his pocket, picking up his own shorts that were bunched around his ankles. She looked down and saw for the first time the throbbing cock that had just so wonderfully assaulted her for those few incredible seconds. It was like none she had ever seen, still twitching, steel hard, pre-cum leaking from the swollen purple head.

"That was a prelude, Ms. Rose. Gather your things and return to your seat, please. Our next lesson will be finger-fucking and cock-sucking. This will take place in the front seat of my car as we go to my house."

McKenzie stared at her image in the mirror as John closed the door behind him. She was relieved that no one was waiting outside. She gazed at herself, her silky hair now askew, hanging down over one eye, a clump tightly wound in a small know next to her temple. The universal "freshly fucked" look. She smiled. She decided not to touch anything. She wanted people to surmise what had just occurred. It aroused her wildly to know that she would be viewed as a little submissive slut to her new mature teacher. She reached down to put two fingers inside of her sopping pussy, and raised them to her mouth, spreading her nectars over her full lips.

She exited and approached John at the door, and walked up to him boldly and grabbed the back of his own head and pulled it roughly towards her mouth.

"Taste me," she grunted, twirling her tongue over John's. The other patrons and Starbucks employees stopped as if on cue and watched, transfixed as this beautiful vixen so wantonly displayed her desire publicly. As they left the cafe, McKenzie noticed something left on the table where they had been sitting only moments for. Her bra and panties.

John saw that she noticed.

"You won't be needing them anymore today. Let's go, McKenzie. We have take-home work to do. You."

They walked arm-in-arm towards his car, the men in Starbucks betraying their private envy by their bulging hard-ons as they almost put crimps in their collective necks by watching her.

For McKenzie's part, she was almost panting to suck John's marvelous cock. She was looking forward to her next lesson. And giving John a few of his own. Education is a two-way street, after all. A collaboration between teacher and student. But..which would ultimately be which?

To be continued...

12