The Seduction of Mrs Walsh Ch. 03

Story Info
A young man and his landlady continue their romance.
3.9k words
4.55
49.8k
34

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/03/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nevets13
nevets13
407 Followers

5:00 AM

Oh man, I thought to myself, I ended up staying all night.

Rolling back over onto my other side, I looked over at Jennifer who was soundly sleeping, a peaceful and satisfied look on her face. We had taken our activities upstairs to her bedroom and continued on until about 2 before falling asleep. She damn sure is athletic and very flexible.

But what do I do now? I stayed out all night, and I will have to explain that away somehow when I get home. Not to mention, how do I handle this thing with Jennifer?

Slowly, I gently got out of bed and went downstairs to retrieve my clothes and get dressed. I went back up to the bedroom and leaned over and kissed her on the forehead and she stirred.

"Mmm what time is it?" she asked.

"5:00 A.M., I need to go."

"You do, but why?"

"I need to get home, go for a run, and then get ready and do my yard boy chores. She gets pretty upset if things don't get done on schedule."

"Geez it's almost like you live with your Mom," she laughed, "But I think its sweet you take care of things for her."

Yeah, like fucking her and eating her pussy.

"Yeah, well..." and my voice trailed off.

"So when will I see you again?" she asked.

"Well what are your plans for the rest of the weekend?"

"I'm running a 10K later and then meeting up with a couple of the girls from work and we're going to go over to the Vineyard for a couple of days."

"Oh ok, then I guess I will see you at work later next week then and we can make some plans then."

I leaned down and kissed her on the lips and turned and left.

On my way back to the house, I stopped and picked up some coffee to drink since I really needed it. While sipping the coffee, I thought about everything that had transpired in the last 24 hours. Well, for right now, hopefully I can just get in, change, and get out for a run and clear my head. The sun was starting to come up as I pulled in and got out of my car. Quietly, I opened the door and walked in and headed for the kitchen to grab a bottle of water. As I was walking out and headed to the stairs, I glanced into the living room and noticed that Mary appeared to be sleeping on the couch.

"Mike, is that you?" she moaned in a sleep voice.

"Hi Mary, "I answered, "It's me."

I walked in and she was lying on the couch and it appeared that she had slept in her clothes from the night before. Her red heels were next to the coffee table and she was covered up by an Afghan. She obviously had slept in her clothes as she still had the floral dress and sheer hose on that she was wearing when I left last night.

"What time is it?"

"It's about 6; I was just getting ready to go for a run."

She stretched a bit almost like a cat, and the blanket fell off her a little to reveal her nylon covered legs up to her thigh as her dress rode up. I sat down in the recliner across from the couch and sipped my coffee.

"So you stayed out all night, huh?"

"Yes, I did, "I answered, and "I went out with the crew and then ended up staying over at one of the guys houses because it was late. How about you?"

"Well, it was the usual boring stuff. We sat around, had dinner and drinks and then Geoffrey brought me home." Geoffrey was one of the guys from the Historical Commission.

"Unusual for you to sleep on the couch, isn't it?" I said.

I bet the old bastard couldn't get it up.

Sitting up, she pulled her leg underneath herself to sit on and running her fingers through her hair, she replied, "Well I was worried when you didn't come home so I stayed up."

Smiling, I replied, "Mary, I'm a grown man and a veteran. I think I can take care of myself but I appreciate your concern."

"I know, it's silly. So what are you going to do?"

"Well, I was going to change and go for a run and try to clear some of last night's poison out of my system, and then get ready to do the yard work."

"Well I think I am going to go to bed for a while," she said as she stood up and walking to her bedroom, casually unbuttoned her dress. She stopped for a second to pick up her heels and seeing her bent over like that caused an instant involuntary reaction.

Standing up and adjusting myself, I went upstairs, changed into a shirt and shorts and running shoes, and proceeded out for a five mile run along the beach. It felt good to be out exercising and it definitely gave me some time to think. One thing I realized was that I had absolutely no idea of what the hell I was doing. How do you go from nothing to two different women in the space of a couple of weeks? I guess the old saying about a stiff prick having no conscience is true. But in my case, not so much as I really feel bad about what I've done. The second thing I figured out was that I didn't understand women either. It just seemed like Mary went from 0 to 100 and back in a very short time. I wish I could go back and change things but the genie is out of the bottle on that one.

I picked up my pace running along the beach, staying in the area where the water was breaking and the sand was wet and solid. The warm sun felt great as I pumped my arms and legs. The water was gently breaking and there were various couples walking along, and some sailboats were on the water already. I finished up and walked back up the path to the house, hands on hips, and enjoying the quiet solitude of the morning.

I walked into the house quietly so as not to disturb Mary and fishing a bottle of water out of the refrigerator, walked upstairs. It was still only about 8:00 and too early to start mowing the grass so I figured I would take a quick shower to knock some of the dirt and grime off of me. I threw my running stuff down on the floor of the bathroom and let the hot water run over me for about ten minutes. Drying off, I walked down the hall to my bedroom naked since I figured Mary was asleep downstairs.

As I opened the door, I heard a voice say, "It's about time, mister."

I jumped and was startled and Mary started laughing.

"Holy shit, you scared the hell out of me," I said.

"Not quite the reaction I was looking for, sweetie," she said.

Looking at the bed, there was Mary lying on top of the covers, her elbow propped up on one of the pillows, her body splayed out before me. She was dressed in black sheer nylons held up with a red garter belt, red heels, and a red pushup bra that accentuated her already voluminous breasts. Of course, I had nothing to hide my reaction with as I could already feel the blood beginning to flow.

"So, what, I mean, um, "I stammered, not sure what to say.

"Well, I realize I have been kind of a bitch to you all week and besides, I was hoping to show you this last night."

"You look absolutely stunning!" I said, "I used to dream about something like this when I was a teenager reading Playboy," I laughed.

"Sweetie, they don't have anything on me," she replied, "Are you just going to stand there or are you going to come over here with that big thing?"

She sat up a bit as I walked over. Getting on her knees, she grabbed my rapidly inflating manhood and began sucking on it as I stood next to the bed. Steadying myself by putting my hands on her shoulders, she placed one hand on my ass while the other held my shaft as she began to lick my cock and work it in and out of her mouth. Slowly, I rocked my hips back and forth as I went in and out of her mouth, and the visual of her along with her expert tongue made me extremely hard.

Looking up at me, she took me out of her mouth but continued to stroke its length.

"Well, that didn't take long," she said.

Bending down, I pushed her on her back and spread her legs and climbed up on the bed. I lay on top of her and we began kissing, my tongue wrestling with hers as I reached down and moving her panties aside, put my finger in her pussy, which was already soaking wet.

"Wow, seems like I'm not the only one who's ready," I said.

"Gee, you're brighter than you look, "she laughed.

I moved her panties to the side and grabbing my dick, I plunged the head in.

"Why don't you take my panties off?"

"Because I want to fuck you right now like this," I said in a low voice.

"Pooh," she whispered, "Do me. Take me you stud."

Grabbing her by the ankles, I pushed the rest of the way in and began moving in and out of her. Her tits, restrained by her bra, bounced around as she rolled her head side to side, her eyes closed, and her tongue hanging out of the side of her mouth as I thrust in and out of her.

"Why don't you get on top and ride for a while, baby," I said.

Without a word, I pulled out and my cock made a wet plopping sound as it fell out of her. Laying my head down on the pillow, she swiveled and facing me, climbed up and impaled herself on my cock in one motion. Moving her hands to my shoulders, she leaned into me and I grabbed and pulled the cups of her bra down, freeing her tits. Her nipples were harder than I could have imagined as I grabbed them and she began moving up and down on me. Pulling her closer, I buried my face in her cleavage and sucked and licked all over them, her hips keeping up a steady rhythm. I slid my hands down to her hips to pull her in and our mouths met as I moved upward, matching her movements.

"Oh your big dick feels so good inside me," she said.

"I love fucking you," I replied, "Keep going up and down on it."

Not being able to hold off any longer, my cock began to convulse as I started to shoot inside her.

"Ooh yes, I can feel you cumming in me, do it!"

Grunting, I shot wave after wave inside her, and I began to shake and breathe heavily as I was overcome by the force of my ejaculations. After what seemed like forever, it gradually subsided and she laid down on top of me, my cock still inside her as we kissed each other in between gasps for air.

"Holy shit," she said breathlessly, "I don't think I've come so fast."

"That's good, because I didn't last too long myself," I laughed.

She lay on top of me as I rolled to the side and she stayed with me, keeping me inside of her as I began to deflate. Eventually, I popped out of her and we kissed and rubbed each other. Looking down, I could see my cum flowing out of her as she stretched and yawned.

"Mmm, that was great," she said. "You really are turned on by the lingerie, aren't you?"

"That's only part of it; it's mostly you, although the nylons guarantee a hardon."

"I like dressing like this for you," she said, "makes me feel naughty."

An hour or so later, after another intense lovemaking session, she went downstairs to take a shower and I got dressed and went outside to start working in the yard. At this point, I was really dragging ass considering all of my activities the last 24 hours. It felt good to do some mindless work pushing the lawnmower around. My thoughts kept drifting back to what I was going to do and where did I really stand? Jennifer was great but that totally came out of left field. And, while I really enjoy my relationship with Mary, is it love or convenience? I enjoy spending time with her but she seems to have some issues with getting too close. Perhaps the solution was to look for another place to live. My thoughts were interrupted by Mary driving away in her car, waving. A lot of times she liked to go to yard sales on Saturdays so she was probably off to find some bargains.

I finished the lawn, and went inside and made a sandwich for lunch. Sitting in the kitchen, I was drinking a beer when I got a notification on my phone. Opening it up, it was a snapchat picture from Jennifer that just showed her boobs with the caption "Have a nice day." I smiled as I looked at the picture and when it deleted, I replied back saying thanks and chuckled.

I put my dishes away and went upstairs, took a shower, and then went in and lay down on the bed to take a nap. I must have been exhausted because the next thing I knew, I rolled over and saw that it was 3:00 in the afternoon. I felt really groggy from sleeping and got up and went downstairs. I grabbed water and was getting ready to walk out on the back deck when I looked and saw that Mary was in the hot tub with her friend Anne, talking and drinking some wine.

Oh well, I guess I'll be social.

"Hello ladies."

"Hello Mike," they said in unison and laughed.

"Well, well, the mummy awakes," Mary said.

"I heard you were out on the town last night," Anne said.

"Oh geez, Mary, "I replied, "What have you been telling her?"

Winking at me, Mary said, "Just that my lawn boy was busy."

"It's ok, Mike," Anne interjected, "She has actually been saying nice things about you."

"Ha, I bet. So what are you up to?"

"We're just relaxing on a nice day," Mary said, "Speaking of which, we should get out for a bit."

They both got out of the hot tub and sat down on the deck. Mary was wearing a black tankini and of course looked great but the real surprise was Anne, whom I had never really noticed that much before. Anne was wearing a red one piece that hugged her rather nicely. She had dark hair with silver highlights and a surprisingly nice body that was similar to Anne's- big round boobs, with great legs but a little more cushion around the midsection. Her hair was long and in a ponytail and her large brown eyes set off a beautiful face with high cheek bones that gave a hint that in her youth, she must have been quite a looker.

Damn I guess the boobs thing must be in the water here.

We sat and chatted for a while. Anne and Mary had been friends for years and had gotten especially close after their husbands had died within about a month of each other.

"So what are you ladies up to this evening?"

"Well, we were going to go to dinner and a concert what are you going to do?" Mary asked.

"I think I am just going to stay home tonight and watch some baseball on TV."

"Why don't you come with us tonight?" asked Anne.

"That's a great idea," chimed in Mary.

"No thanks, it would be a great honor to escort two beautiful ladies like you, but I need to get some rest tonight."

"Oh come on, Mike, it'll be fun."

Laughing, I replied, "No you go ahead. I'm not as young as I used to be and need my rest."

A couple of hours later, I was sitting outside, having just grilled a couple of hamburgers and got ready to take my first bite of my burger when the slider opened and Anne and Mary walked out.

"Wow, you ladies look absolutely beautiful."

Mary was wearing a red, sleeveless dress with light colored white hose and red and black heels, with a white knitted shawl. Anne was wearing a blue floral print dress with sheer nude hose and white shoes.

"Why thank you," Mary said, "We just wanted you to see what you are passing up on tonight," she said and winked at me.

"I have a feeling you two will be beating them away with a stick."

"See you later, dear," Anne said as they walked back into the house.

Man that is the last thing I need is one more woman in my life.

After dinner, I grabbed a beer and went into the living room to watch some baseball. It felt good to be alone and just relaxing. My mind totally went blank as I enjoyed watching baseball and drinking a few beers and getting a nice little buzz going. Eventually, I dozed off in the recliner.

I must have been asleep about an hour or so when I heard the garage door open and the clack clack of heels as the two women came in. They were laughing quite loudly as they came into the room and plopped down together on the couch, which apparently made them laugh even more. From all appearances, they were quite drunk.

"So how was your evening?" I laughed.

"Pretty damn good," Mary answered, "It was lovely, but we need more wine damnit."

Mary got up a little unsteadily and went into the kitchen, kicking off her heels as she went. I looked over at Anne, who was leaning into the couch, smiling at me as she slowly crossed her legs, not bothering to smooth down her dress as I could see about halfway up her stocking covered thigh.

"See anything you like, Mike?" she asked.

Oh man, she is hitting on me.

Ignoring the comment, I replied, "So looks like you guys had a good time."

"We had a great time, after the concert, we stopped off and had a bottle or two of wine, and then the stupid bar closed," she frowned.

"That stupid place is ridiculous," Mary said in a loud voice as she came in with a bottle of wine and a couple of glasses. She slipped a little but recovered and set the bottle and the glasses on the table.

"Whoops," she said, "I almost screwed up." Her voice was a little slow and she spoke with a slight slur. With that, she half sat and half fell into the other side of the couch from Anne.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"Of course I am you shithead," she said. "I just want some more wine."

"Ok, ok, how about I pour it for you?"

"Fine, just do it now."

I walked over and opened the bottle, and poured a glass for Anne and handed it to her, and then poured a glass and turned to hand it to Mary. However, she was completely out and her head was back as she had passed out. I checked to make sure she was breathing ok and then kind of chuckled.

"How much did she have to drink?" I asked Anne.

"We both had quite a bit," she replied, "She got a little upset, I think she was missing her hubby."

"Oh man, that's too bad," I said.

"Yeah, she was praising you though, talking about how nice you have been to her and how much she loved having you around."

"That's nice to hear. Look, I need to move her to her bed; can you make sure her bedroom door is open?"

"Sure," she said as she got up and went to the bedroom. I leaned down and carefully picked up Mary and carried her to the bedroom.

"Anne, can you pull back the covers for me so I can put her in there?"

"Are you going to leave her in her clothes?"

"Of course, I'm not going to undress her," I said and immediately felt myself blushing.

Smiling warmly at me, Anne pulled back the sheets and I gently placed Mary in the bed and pulled the covers up halfway, rolling her onto her side in case she threw up. We both turned and walked out, and I shut the door and turned out the light as we went back to the living room.

Sitting down on the couch, I picked up the glass of wine that I had poured for Mary.

"Well no sense in letting this go to waste," I said as I took a sip.

Anne sat down on the edge of the couch with her legs out facing me.

"Oh man, my feet are so sore from wearing those stupid shoes."

"Well they looked nice on you."

"You are such a charmer," Anne said, " I can see why she likes you so much. Aw, you're blushing."

"Yeah I do that quite easily, I guess."

"I like a man that can blush," she said, "Can I ask you a favor?"

"Sure, you need a ride home?"

"Oh, maybe, but that's not the favor."

"Ok, what do you need?"

"Do you mind being a dear and rubbing my feet for me?"

Alarm bells started going off in my head but I had a great shot up her legs right now and her stockinged legs and feet were turning me on.

"Well, I guess so, but it's getting kind of late.."

"Just for a few minutes, Mike, I would really appreciate it."

She slid down a bit with the edge of the couch in the middle of her back as she put her legs across my thighs. In doing so, her dress rode up a little more, and I could see that she was wearing pantyhose, and the fact that she was wearing white panties underneath them. I was wearing shorts so I could feel the nylon and it was like someone hit a switch and my cock began to grow. I began rubbing her feet, taking my thumbs and working them into the balls of her feet. After a few minutes of this, I rubbed the tops of her feet as well, first one and then the other. Anne's eyes were closed as her head bobbed and it appeared that she too was falling asleep.

That is probably the best thing that could have happened.

nevets13
nevets13
407 Followers
12