The Seduction of My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SFCouple
SFCouple
44 Followers

There she was, standing naked in front of the mirror. She had shaved her pubic hair, it felt smooth and sexy. She picked a couple of dresses and modeled them in front of the mirror. She decided for a skirt with a white silk blouse. Classic, semi-formal, sexy and appropriate for a business meeting. She put on a white lace bra, matching panties and a garter belt with black stockings. In the light, with some imagination, you could make out the lace bra through the blouse. She felt sexy and turned on.

Her phone rang, it was Jack. She did not want to talk to him now. She let it go to voice mail. He rang again. She picked it up. "Hello baby" he said. "What are you up to?"

"I am home, getting dressed." She replied. "I am about to leave for my meeting."

"What are you wearing?" he asked.

"Nothing special." She replied. "Just a skirt and a white blouse", the one we got in Seattle.

"Hmm. This is so sexy." He said approvingly, "I love the naughty executive look. Are you wearing any sexy lingerie?" He continued.

"No!" She lied. "Just everyday comfortable stuff. "Why," she asked "do you want me to wear lingerie?"

"Yes!" he hissed. "I want you to wear your white garter belt and bra. Can you do that?"

"If it turns you on." She agreed.

"And promise me something..." he said. "no panties"

"Come on Jack. It is a business meeting. I am going to be uncomfortable."

Jack knew what she meant by uncomfortable. When they had first met, he would ask her to take her panties off in restaurants or other public places and go bare for the rest of the evening. The effect was invariable. Any breeze on her bare pussy would make her uncontrollably horny. They would end up rushing home to make love. Once, they even could not wait and ended up fucking in the car.

Jack was turned on knowing that she was going to be horny while having lunch with Brian. He had to re-adjust his posture as his growing cock was uncomfortably stuck in his underwear.

"Promise me." he repeated

"All right" She agreed. "I have to go now"

She hung up the phone after agreeing to call Jack right after the meeting. She took off her panties and put them in her purse - As she did, she felt that the silky fabric was already damp at the crotch.

It was time to go. She did not want to drive so she opened an app on her phone and requested a driver from Uber. As she walked out of the house, she felt the cool San Francisco fog caress her bare pussy. The eucalyptus shaving cream that she had used did not help. She was in trouble she thought!

She entered the classic building, a remodeled warehouse in SOMA. The South of Market district was the back stage of the docks of San Francisco. With the explosion of the tech industry and the sharp real estate price hikes that followed, most commercial shipping activity had moved to Oakland and Los Angeles, leaving the warehouses for grab by developers. It had become the place where most San Francisco startups established. The space was amazing. She was expecting a functional office building with rows of depressing cubicle. Instead, it was open, offering little privacy between the desks but with high ceilings and a mezzanine. She smiled. She had fantasized about having sex with Brian in his office, while a stern secretary was guarding the door. There were no such things as doors in this office. She immediately recognized Brian across from the 2,000 square foot open space. He got up and walked to the entrance to greet her.

There he was, in front of her, with his warm smile and blue eyes... She felt weak. She was not disappointed. He was wearing a tweed jacket that accented his broad shoulders. He gave her a kiss on the chick. Very much in the way the French do to greet each other's. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath inhaling the musk sent of cologne mixed with his natural body fragrance. She realized that her naked pussy was only a few inches from his cock. She involuntarily tilted her pelvis towards him. Her vagina opened and became moist.

He gave her a tour of the office, introducing her to the team. He was nice to all. All seemed to like him. He had something nice and personal to say about all the employees. The office manager was a tall blonde who gave her jealous stares. While pretty, she was no serious competition. She struck her as the typical mid-thirties single office worker who lined up one unsuccessful relationship after another. She was too desperate, she was trying to hard: her dress was crossing over in the front, over emphasizing her breasts, her makeup was too obvious and her hair had been damaged from overuse of hair dryer and gel. She was probably a usual at the happy hour socials at the many bars of SOMA; always on the lookout for the next Mr. Right. She felt sorry for her. If she took the job, she would probably work with her. She promised herself to give her a few pointers. As an interior designer, she often took an unofficial role of image consultant, psychologist and marriage counselor. She was intimately convinced that decorating a space is a soul searching exercise much deeper than what it is initially meant to be.

It took no more than 15 minutes to complete the tour and Brian offered to discuss the project over lunch. He had made a reservation at a new restaurant on one of the old piers. He ordered a car on Uber and opened the door for her. He sat in the back with her. "So what do you think" he asked.

What did she think? She thought that he was even more charming than she remembered. That she was incredibly turned on and that if she was totally frank, she would take him back to his hotel and screw his brains out.

"It is an interesting space" she replied "there are a lot of things that we can do. But I'd like to hear from you: how you work, how many people you are planning to hire... Any details that will help me define how to best use the floor plan."

He gave her a clear and passionate explanation of his industry. He needed flexible space beyond the small employees' base. He had entrepreneurs in residence and early incubation of projects that needed space from time to time. She was listening to his deep voice and assertive tone. She was falling for him.

Uber pulled in front of the restaurant. When she opened the car door, he had already circled around and was holding his hand out to help her out of the car. She gently put her fingers in the offered hand and stepped out. He held her hand, just a little too long, just a little too firmly. She was wet.

When he opened the restaurant door, a gush of air slipped between her legs and caressed her inner thighs. She was taken by surprise and she came. Just like that. Not hard, but her knees went weak and buckled. He caught her as she tripped against him. One hand holding her harm, one hand on her waist where her garter belt was attached. He was strong. He smelled good.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yes, thank you, I am not used to these new shoes" She replied blushing.

He was feeling terribly turned on. He had noticed earlier the lace bra. He was now feeling the garter belt, right where he caught her. He could not resolve himself to let her go and kept his hand on her waist until she was securely inside the restaurant. He was picturing her wearing an expensive lace set. Little did he know that the set was not complete.

Lunch was nice, he was flirting with her: Subtly touching her hand at peak times of the conversation, complimenting her on her tastes in design and clothes and mentioning a few times how beautiful she was. It was hard not to throw herself back at him too obviously. She smiled at his compliments. She let her hand be touched just long enough, before removing it.

They went on beyond the normal lunch hours. It was almost 3:00pm when they finally left the restaurant. She had left her phone on vibrate and had received several texts from her husband. He was waiting for her call. She briefly texted him: she was on her way home. She would call him then. Brian gave her a kiss good bye; this time more insistent, more lingering. She jumped in a cab and rushed home; she wanted to touch herself; she wanted to make herself cum.

At home, she was surprised to see that Jack was already back. He gave her a mock look of angriness.

"Where were you?" He asked.

"You know." She said. "I was having lunch with Brian."

"Until 3:00 o'clock? Did you go to his hotel? Did you fuck him?"

Her husband had come closer and was now caressing her inner thigh, reaching up to her bare pussy. She was soaking and she could tell that this was turning him on.

"I didn't" She said. "But I wanted too." She added playing along with the fantasy.

"May be you should have." He said.

"Would that turn you on?" She asked.

"Yes" he answered without giving it a second thought.

"Do you want me to fuck him next time I see him?" She asked.

"Yes"

She kissed him deeply, sucked on his tongue, she was unbelievably horny. She knew that it was a matter of days before she had Brian's cock inside her. She reached down and grabbed her husband's balls, went down on her knees, and took the harden cock into her mouth. They fell on the floor and she kept sucking him. He was unbelievably hard. She needed him inside of her. She lifted her skirt and straddled him; she grabbed his cock and inserted it into her pussy without any difficulties. The entire shaft disappeared inside her. She brought up her knees putting her entire weight on the cock. The tip of the cock was pushing hard against her cervix. He was deep inside. It was almost painful, deliciously painful. She started to rock back and forth, first slowly, then faster, breathing hard and screaming grunts of pleasure with each backward motion, as the cock rammed into the back wall of her vagina. She came hard and fast, her pussy contracting against the cock as she did. She fell limp on top of him, his cock still inside and hard as a rock. He had not come. Her pussy was deliciously sore. She knew it would remain that way for several days, reminding her of the encounter. She slowly took the shaft out of her vagina. She wanted to please him now. He was such a wonderful husband. She loved him so much. She touched his balls, his shaft. The whole area was soaked by her juices. She found a comfortable position and started sucking him. She teased him, putting the whole thing in her mouth, licking his frenulum. The first jet of sperm caught her by surprise and landed across her cheeks. She immediately covered the head of the cock with her mouth, and kept sucking. She swallowed most of it. She wondered if Brian's cum would taste the same and she came again.

That night, she received an email from Brian. He was thanking her for her time and was asking her when they could get back together again. He was not mentioning anything about the project. But of course, it was implied - or was it? As he was going back to New York, they agreed to block some time the following Wednesday afternoon. It was going to be a long week.

She told Jack about the meeting. "Are you going to fuck him?" he asked.

"Only if it turns you on." she said.

"No" Jack answered; "I want you to fuck him because it turns you on. So are you going to fuck him?"

"Yes." She said.

They had sex every day for the rest of the week. They were fantasizing together about Samantha having sex with Brian. She modeled a few possible dresses and lingerie sets for her meeting and Jack told her which one to pick. He told her how to tease him: "Show a little bit, but not too much, give away cues, but don't be too obvious." On Sunday evening, she pushed him away. She told him that she did not want to have sex until Wednesday so she would be really horny for Brian. "The next cock that will be in my pussy won't be yours" she added. It drove him crazy. He realized that she did not need lessons on how to tease a man.

Wednesday morning was busy, but Samantha had planned to come back home early to take a shower and change. Jack and she had agreed on code words - just for fun. A text with the word "red" meant that she was going forward. "Blue" meant "abort" they could both stop it at any time.

He had offered to meet at his apartment. He was renting a furnished two-bedroom in one of the new modern towers of SOMA. He had mentioned the incredible view of the San Francisco and the nice design of the top of the line executive rental. She had not questioned the location of the meeting. She had prepared a short proposal on her iPad. At the door, he greeted her with a kiss and a hug and complimented her on how beautiful she looked. Again, the touching, the musk smell and the elegant gentleman seduced her.

She sat down on the couch across from him. She crossed her legs. He saw the top of her stocking and the strap of her garter belt before she covered her leg. He felt a rush of desire at the base of his cock. They made small talk then she offered to review her proposal. She lay flat the iPad on the coffee table and ran through some of the design concept. She was bending over towards him and he could see down her cleavage as she talked. Her low cut bra did a poor job at covering her nipples in this position. She knew exactly what she was doing!

He had offered a drink. She had read somewhere that green tea and lemon flavored body juices. He got up to fetch the infusion from the open kitchen. When he returned, he sat next to her and poured the steaming drinks. Her heart was beating. She was looking straight. She knew that he was about to make a move. He was so close. Their elbows touched. She was afraid to move and break the spell. They stayed there for a full minute.

Her phone chimed breaking the silence. She did not set it on vibrate. She apologized for the interruption. It was a text from Jack, she had forgotten about him. "I was wondering what color we should pick for the trim in the bathroom". She was confused for a second, and then she remembered. She excused herself and said that she needed to answer the text. "Red... definitely red" she answered. And then she turned off her phone, thinking about Jack getting turned on.

She picked up her tea and took a sip. He turned towards her and gently took the cup and saucer from her hands and put them down on the coffee table. He caressed her face with his hand and turned her face towards his. She looked at his handsome face with eyes that said that she would not resist him. He gently kissed her lips and she returned his kiss. She was feeling the kiss irradiate through her whole body. Her lower abdomen was contracting gently. Her vagina was opening and juices were flowing. She moaned as he kissed her. She felt relaxed and went backward until she hit the back of the couch. She broke the kiss and rested her head backward exposing her neck. He kissed it. It was ultra-sensitive and it sent shivers into her breast. Her nipples were hard and peeking through the fabric of the bra and dress. He lightly ran his hand over them. She was going to come... not yet, she wanted to keep her desire growing.

He slowly moved downward, kissing her chest. The higher button on her dress had come loose; he moved the fabric exposing the bra. He kissed the top part of her breast. It was soft and smelled good. His hand was now caressing her thigh where the straps connected with the hose. His hand halfway between the hose and the bare skin. He was slowly moving upward. She kept her legs closed. She did not want to open up too soon.

His lips moved to encircle her nipple and he sucked, what felt like the whole breast in his mouth. She had a small scream of pleasure and she opened her legs, inviting his hand up. He caressed her pussy over her panties for a while feeling the depression of her vagina, then expertly pulled the fabric to the side and ran a finger over her slit, slowly pushing it inside. She was dripping wet, his finger was circling around the clitoris. She did not want to come yet. She pulled his hand and brought it up to her mouth. She sucked on his finger, wet from her juices. It tasted sweet and delicate.

She closed her legs and shifted her position. She touched his torso. They were firm and muscular. He was built; she liked that. She ran her hand on his chest and arms, kissing him. She slowly unbuttoned his shirt to expose his masculine chest. He was slightly hairy. He smelled good his stomach was flat. She lightly ran her hand on his cock. It felt hard and big. He was fully erected. She closed her hand on the shaft over the fabric of the pants, producing a groan of pleasure. She kissed him deeply as she caressed him. She unzipped his pants and reached inside. The cock was hard and powerful. She wanted it so badly... but not yet. His cock was so stiff that she knew that she would struggle to take it out through the opening of the fly. She slid off the couch, on her knees in front of him. She undid the belt and unbuttoned the pants. His cock sprang out. She lowered her head and took it in her mouth. He was lying back on the coach. His hands on her head as it was bobbing up and down.

The feeling was incredible. He would not be able to control it much longer. But he did not want to come yet. He wanted to please her. She interrupted the sucking and pulled his pants down. He was naked from the waist down. He kicked off his shoes and she resumed the sucking. He was on the edge of coming. He held her head, "stop" he pleaded "I don't want to come yet". She could feel the dick throbbing as he was trying to stop the flow. He was mostly successful, a single bid of cum appeared at the tip of his cock. She licked it off. "Don't" he screamed. The feeling was incredible his cock was highly sensitive. Then it passed, he knew that now that he had passed this first wave that he would be able to hold it much longer.

He went down on his knees and took off her dress. She was amazing, standing there in her lingerie. He kissed her stomach, above the garter belt, she smelled good. He pulled her panties down. She was completely shaved. Her pussy smelled so good. She sat on the couch and spread her legs to receive his tongue. She was dripping. He was licking her juices. He pushed his tongue inside her vagina, and then licked up to her clitoris and he repeated. She was moaning harder. He understood that focusing on the clitoris would bring her to a quick and violent orgasm, so he kept her on the edge. He wanted to fuck her. He lifted his head to meet her eyes. She had been looking at him licking her. When she saw his face and his chin dripping with her juice, she could not hold it anymore.

"I am coming!" she said; "eat me; please eat me; don't stop!"

She had a few strong spasms as she came. She pushed it away from her pussy now too sensitive to take any contact. She covered it with her hand holding in the pleasure. She leaned forward and kissed him deeply and passionately, sucking on his lips and chin dripping with her own juices. "Fuck me" she begged, "please give it to me" She was too sensitive to get any stimulation on her clitoris, but she knew that she would come again at the feel of his cock. He turned her around, pushed her against the couch.

Looking at her ass and pussy from behind was an amazing sight. He pushed the tip of his cock against the opening of her vagina and with a solid thrust he penetrated her for the first time. She screamed in pleasure. His cock had gone deep inside, all the way to the back wall of her vagina. It was her secret spot. It was how she knew she will orgasm. He was out of control, incredibly hard and horny. He pushed his cock hard, over and over, each time hitting the right spot. She was screaming under each thrust.

"Yes, yes, give it to me, yes, fuck me!", she felt his cock throb, she knew he was close to cum.

"Cum inside, please!" she begged. "I want it, give it to me!" She reached under and grabbed his ball. She did not know that it was possible, but his cock became harder as he came. She felt the warm cum filling her as she was coming too.

SFCouple
SFCouple
44 Followers