The Seduction of My Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Careful what you wish for...
6.3k words
4.42
373.8k
517

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/11/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

IMPORTANT: This story contains scenes of interracial cheating, voyeurism and cuckolding. If you have any problem whatsoever with this, then please do NOT read it only to be shocked or disgusted and make slandering comments afterwards. Literotica offers a very wide range of literature. May I suggest that you leave right now and find something to your liking? Good luck!

*****

It is a lovely sunny Sunday around noon. My wife and I have invited Mike, a friend and colleague of mine, over for a barbecue. I am preparing the fire on the patio next to the pool wearing only my swimming trunks. My beautiful wife, Tammy, is sunning her luscious body on a deck chair. The pool is completely private and surrounded by a six foot wall. Tammy is lying topless. She is my pride and joy! A stunning emerald eyed redhead with wavy shoulder length hair. A spray of tiny freckles on her shoulders fades down her chest to leave those full, firm 36Ds a flawless, milky white. The big, light pink areolas, so typical of a genuine redhead, rounds off the picture perfectly. She is wearing a very skimpy turquoise bikini bottom, held together by a white bow on each hip. It is struggling to cover her neatly trimmed fiery bush that I find oh, so sexy. I believe it is criminal to shave those golden curls. The top and the rest of her clothes are lying on a small table next to her.

Mike is a great guy, always the heart and soul of every party. He is well over six feet tall, an athletic giant of a man and typically, a passionate basketball player. Also very popular among the ladies.

"I suppose I'd better get decent. Mike will probably be arriving any minute now." Tams says as she reaches for the bikini top. "This is too skimpy. I think I'll rather go and put on a one piece swimsuit."

"Honey, I honestly don't mind you even going topless in front of Mike. He is more that welcome to see what I have that he can only dream of. As long as it is hands off, of course." I encourage her. We're both amateur nudists.

"And I suppose I have to take that as a compliment?" She smiles and puts on the turquoise bikini top. It complements her emerald eyes perfectly. "There is no way that I'm going to parade naked for your friends, though." She puts on a light green top and white shorts. "And, by the way, I'm not very comfortable with Mike. The way he looks at me sometimes... I think he is quite a player."

"Don't be such a prude. It's only old Mike. He's harmless. Not even a steady girlfriend. Come on. Let's see you tease him a little. What harm can it do? After all, I'm here, remember?" I push my luck. "And please don't put on a full swimsuit. There is nothing wrong with that one."

"Mmm... Alright then. A little playful teasing, perhaps, but definitely no nudity or touchy feely stuff. These babies are for your eyes only." She says, lifting her boobs slightly and blowing me a kiss.

"Oh, and please lose the top and the shorts. You are seriously overdressed."

She looks at me for a moment. Then she pulls the top over her head. "Don't you think this is a bit much? This top barely covers my nipples."

She's right. That stringy thingy will have a hard time containing their content. "What the hell. It's not like you'll go jogging or jumping around the pool. It's fine."

Moments later, Mike arrives. I invite him in and his big frame follows me out onto the patio. His face lights up when he sees Tammy lying back on a deck chair.

"Hi, Mike. Welcome to our humble abode!" she greets him with a wave, the other arm crossed over her chest.

"Ooooh! Now ain't that a sight for sore eyes?!" he teases.

Tammy prances into the kitchen to fix us some drinks, while Mike and I chat around the fire.

Soon she is back with a tray and serve us the drinks. Mike can't take his eyes off her chest. He is literally drooling! The edge of her left areola is beginning to show. Maybe the skimpy turquoise stringy thingy was a bit much after all...

She puts the tray on the table and goes off to lie on her stomach on the deck chair, sunning her back.

"Looking at you guys, I feel somewhat overdressed." says Mike and pulls his T-shirt off over his head. His muscular, dark torso with the six-pack makes me draw in my stomach immediately. I'm no match for his physique.

Then he drops his shorts. Of all things, Mike chose to wear a Speedo! And the way he fills out that thing is scary! The outline of his huge dick is clearly visible. I shudder to think what would happen should he get an erection inside that little number!

I get busy with the meat on the grid while Mike and I chat over a cold lager. I can't help noticing how he glances at Tammy every now and again.

"Honey, won't you be a doll and put some tanning lotion on my back, please?" Tammy interrupts our conversation.

"I'd love to, hon, but the meat is almost done. I can't right now." I explain. "Mike, won't you do the honors, please?" I propose.

Tammy gives me a horrified look, but before she can protest, Mike snaps up the opportunity. "Sure!" he says, smiling from ear to ear. "Anything for a friend." He trots off in her direction.

She reluctantly hands him the suntan lotion. He squats next to her, quickly rubs a generous dollop of lotion between his huge hands and starts rubbing it into her shoulders and back. She soon seems more relaxed. They start chatting while she lies with her head on her forearms, the exposed sides of her full breasts bulging out invitingly to the sides under the weight of her chest. This does not go unnoticed. Soon Mike's fingertips finds their way over the soft flesh. She doesn't seem to mind. Is she playing him..?

He tugs at the clip at the back of her top and whispers something in her ear. She firmly shakes her head and he backs off, laughing.

Then he focuses on her legs. With his hands on either side of her thigh, he applies the lotion with long strokes. He slowly works his right hand in between her thighs, stroking the soft flesh up and down. I can see her butt cheeks tightening as his hand gets dangerously close to her pussy.

Did she just open her legs slightly to give him better access? Maybe it was just my imagination.

Her bikini bottom has crept up into her ass crack and soon Mike homes in on those firm butt cheeks.

But then I piddle on his parade. "OK, guys! Food's ready!" I call.

Mike reluctantly closes the lotion and gets up. My god! He has a massive hard-on! It pushes so hard against the tiny Speedo that it looks as if it could pop out of its confinement at any minute! Tammy rolls onto her side and immediately notices it. She gives me a horrified look while Mike is sheepishly trying to hide it with his hands.

Tammy is so intrigued by Mike's hard-on that she does not seem to notice that her one nipple has escaped from under the tiny triangular piece of cloth of her top. It is only when I gesture with my head, that she notices and covers up. Mike is so busy trying to hide his embarrassment that he didn't notice.

Eventually Mike and I are seated at the table on the patio. Tammy is dishing up for us. Soon everyone is relaxed and we chat over a nice meal and drinks.

Then my phone rings. It is my friend, Don. His car broke down a few blocks from our house and he needs my help.

"Honey, I have to go and help out Don. He's got car trouble. It sounds like a small electrical issue. I have to go and give him a hand."

"I'll come with." Mike offers.

"No need. Your food will get cold. I'm going to use my motorbike. It shouldn't take more than ten minutes. You guys finish your meal. I'll be back in no time," Tammy gives me an angry look. She's not amused.

I get up and ride off on the motorcycle. Soon I reach Don. He's not very mechanically minded and seems very relieved to see me. I soon find the problem - a loose connection on the ignition. In no time Don is sorted and I'm on my way back home. I am rushing as I don't want to leave Tammy for too long in the company of big Mike and his hard-on!

Then I get a brain wave. This is an ideal opportunity to see how far Tammy will go with another man. I pull off to the side of the road and give her a call.

"Hi, honey. I'm afraid that Don's situation is worse than I thought. He might need a tow truck. It looks like I'm going to be tied up here for at least another hour or so."

She's quiet for a moment. Then she hisses into the phone. "Are you crazy?! How can you leave me alone with Mike? He's already coming on to me!"

"It's OK, hon. You're a big girl. I know you can handle yourself. Just keep him on a tight leash and you'll be OK. I'll call you when I'm done so you can warm up my food, please. Love you!" I hang up, start the bike and ride home.

Realizing they will undoubtedly hear the sound of my motorbike approaching, I switch off the ignition and freewheel quietly downhill to my house and into the garage. I sneak into the house and tiptoe into my office from which I have an unobstructed view of the patio and the pool. With the slightly open windows I'm sure I won't have any trouble eavesdropping on their conversations. I sit down on my chair and peep through the almost closed blinds.

Tammy is sun tanning on a double inflatable mattress that we also use as a lilo on the water. She is no more than three yards from me. Mike is splashing in the pool about four or five yards further. Everything seems to be under control.

"Tammy, come and join me. The water is great." he invites her.

"Maybe later, Mike. I'd like to catch some sun first, thanks." she declines politely.

Mike gets out of the water and walks up to her, his Speedo straining to contain his huge semi hard dick which is etched against the blue material of his Speedo. He kneels next to her on the mattress and rubs his wet hands over her tummy. "Feel here. The water is nice and warm."

She shrieks. "Stop it! That's cold!" and pushes him away. But Mike will not take no for an answer. He pulls her to her feet and throws her over his shoulder, all in one swift motion. She shrieks and protests like crazy, legs kicking and fists pummeling on his back but it has absolutely no effect on Mike. He takes two leaps and jumps into the water with her in his arms.

When they surface, she has her arm around his neck and spluttering, she wipes her wet hair out of her face. Her nipple has popped out of the top again, now hard and the areola shrunken to about a third of its relaxed size. I can't help wondering whether it is from all the excitement or the cold water. This time Mike doesn't miss it. Tammy soon notices his stare and covers up quickly. She lets go of him and swims away.

I get up and fetch my videocam. This might just make for some fun viewing later when I show Tammy how she fought off the pestering Mike. Besides now I can zoom in on the action!

Mike swims after her and with one swoop he lifts her out of the water and into his arms. Her arm is around his neck again. Is she softening up to him?

Mike submerges her body and then lifts it out of the water repeatedly. I see what he is doing. The thin turquoise material of her top is almost transparent when it is wet. The hard nipples are clearly visible. He is perving! Does she not notice or is she OK with it..?

Then she swims away from him towards the other side of the pool. "Mike, won't you please bring me the lilo? I would like to tan on the water."

Mike hops out of the water, holding his hands over his erection. From my vantage point I can see that his massive dick is pushing the crotch of his Speedo down almost to his knees. He grabs the lilo and holds it in front of him like a shield to hide his predicament. He walks up to the edge of the pool, throws the lilo towards Tammy and dives into the water.

Tammy tries to get on the lilo but she struggles somewhat. Big Mike to the rescue, of course! He puts his one hand around her and the other through her legs from behind so that his hand cups her pubic bone. Before she can protest, he lifts her clean out of the water and drops her on the lilo. This time both tits are outside the tiny top.

"Mike, don't EVER touch me there again!" she hisses, visibly upset, while struggling to get the top over her boobs again. I can see she is terribly frustrated with the skimpy bikini top.

"Sorry... I was just trying to be helpful. ", Mike apologizes sheepishly. Then he gestures towards her chest. "I don't know why you even bother. "

"What do you mean..?" She frowns.

"I have already seen your lovely boobs from all angles. Why are you still trying to cover them? Take the thing off! It's just a nuisance."

She ponders his suggestion for a moment. "Promise you'll behave and not get any ideas? And no touching!"

"Well, ideas I'll always have, but I'll do my best to behave. Promise."

"And don't come near me!", she warns. Without further ado she takes off the top and throws it on the side of the pool. Then she lies back with her eyes closed, sunning her completely exposed boobs. Mike is circling her lilo like a hungry shark, ogling those perfect orbs.

"Would you mind if I skinny-dipped?" Mike asks out of the blue.

Tammy gives him a horrified look. "Are you crazy? Of course I'll mind!"

"I'll behave, I promise. Anyway, you're already halfway skinny-dipping." He is pushing his luck.

"Mike, this is crazy. What if Nick arrives and finds you naked in the pool with me?"

"Tammy, you yourself said that Nick will phone before he comes. Anyway, we will hear that motorbike from a mile away." Mike seems adamant.

"Well, do what you like then. As long as you stay away from me and you keep everything under water." she replies. I can't believe she said that! Maybe I should intervene.

With an acrobatic underwater roll, Mike slips out of the Speedo and tosses it out of the pool. He splashes around in the pool while she watches attentively from the other side.

Mike does a couple of lengths with his naked muscular ass clearly visible above the water. He definitely has Tammy's attention!

Then Mike stops next to the lilo. "Wanna see my periscope impersonation?" Mike asks.

"What periscope..?" Tammy asks cautiously.

"Watch this." Mike says and floats backwards on his back. Suddenly his big black dickhead breaks through the surface of the water much like the periscope of a submarine.

God, the guy is huge!

Tammy shrieks. "Mike, you're crazy! I'm getting out of here." She rows to the edge of the pool towards where I am sitting, with Mike chasing after her. She does not seem upset at all. On the contrary, I think she finds it quite amusing.

He dives after her and as she reaches the other side, he tips the lilo over. She disappears under the water and surface about two yards from him, spluttering and moaning. He dives towards her and lifts her out of the water. Soon he is walking around in the pool with her in his arms again.

"Just keep that thing away from me, OK?" she warns.

"Will do. Scouts honor!"

I cannot believe that my loving wife is frolicking topless with a naked man in our pool! I know I should be furious, but I am strangely intrigued by it. In fact, I am sitting here with a massive boner! What the hell is wrong with me?

Mike throws her around in the pool, submerging her and then lifting her out of the water. Then he lifts her out of the water again and pauses. He stares at the milky orbs for a moment. Then he lowers his head and flicks her left nipple with his tongue. She shrieks. "Please! Don't do that. It tickles!" This only urges Mike on. His lips close around the nipple and he sucks it into his mouth. She groans, but makes no effort to push him away. She is on fire!

I know how sensitive those nipples are. Her resistance is melting. I am in two minds. Shall I intervene or not? I decide to let it continue. I want to see how far she will go.

Then she surprises me. She pushes him away. "Mike, I'm sorry. I can't do this. I love my husband too much. This has to stop right here."

Mike backs off a little. She gets out of the pool and tries to fish the lilo out of the water. Mike gives her a hand and puts it on the side of the pool in front of her. She leans over, those luscious boobs dangling invitingly from her chest as she picks up the lilo. She drags it to the patio, her boobs swaying lazily as she walks. She makes no effort to cover them up. Then she takes a towel and dries her hair. The rapid movement of her arms causes her firm boobs to jiggle and sway.

That is THE sexiest pose any woman can strike! The arms above the head cause the breasts to lift and jut out perfectly. I am a mere three yards away from her, so horny that I can come right there!

Mike is not missing out on this. She is blissfully unaware that he is watching her like a hawk. He leans against the edge of the pool and his right hand is working furiously under the water.

My God! He's jerking off to my wife!!

Then she turns, wraps the towel around her and sits on the mattress with her knees drawn up to her chest, brushing her hair and staring blankly at Mike who is still in the pool.

Suddenly he leaps out of the pool.

Good God! The man is hung like a fucking horse! That erect monstrosity is at least ten inches long! It sways from side to side as he slowly walks towards her.

Tammy is horrified! She immediately draws her knees tighter against her chest with her arms. She is visibly intimidated by the size of that black python. "My God, Mike! You're huge!" it slips out. She blushes, regretting that she'd said that. "Mike, please! Don't come near me with that thing!"

He ignores her, sits down beside her on the double lilo and puts his hand on her shoulder.

"Don't you dare touch me!" she hisses and moves away from him.

"Tammy, please. You cannot leave me in this condition." he whispers

"Mike, have you completely lost your mind?! Go to the bathroom and relieve yourself if you're so desperate!" she scolds.

But Mike is adamant. "Please, Tammy. Help a good friend out." he persists.

"Good friend, my ass! If you were a good friend, you'd never do this to me."

That's my girl. You tell him, Hon!

Mike moves closer to her and puts his hand on her shoulder. She immediately pulls away. "Mike, how can you even think of having sex with me? It is totally out of the question. I could never do that to Nick. It is unfair of you to expect that from me." She slyly sneaks a peek at the massive hard-on.

"Tammy, I understand and respect that. But there are other ways..." Mike insists.

"Other ways..? Yeah, right! Like what?"

He takes her hand and puts it on his cock. She jerks it away as if she has touched a red hot iron rod. "No!" she says firmly. "You want me to give you a hand job? Are you crazy? There is no way that I'm going to touch you there."

"Is that really too much to ask?" Mike pleads putting on his sad puppy dog face..

Tammy ponders. "Mike, I don't know if I can do that. It would be cheating on Nick."

God, she is really considering it!

"Please..?" Mike pleads. More sad puppy dog face.

She ponders the situation for a moment, the sighs. "OK, I'll try. But no touching me. And no pressure. Is that clear? And what happens here, stays here."

"Of course! I promise." he says and pulls her hand to his dick again. Her fingers fold around his shaft. It is so big that her hand cannot close around it. He groans and lies on his back, the hard, black monster towering into the air, its head the size of a small apple.

She kneels next to him and gazes in awe at the monster in her tiny hand. "God, I've never seen anything like this..." she whispers and starts to wank his dick. The towel is still wrapped around her. Mike groans as her tiny hand glides up and down the length of his dick. Tammy does not appear to be too enthusiastic about the proceedings. She is just going through the motions.

What the hell is wrong with me?! My wife is wanking my friend and I am getting turned on by it! How sick is that!

12