The Seduction of My Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike puts his big paw over Tammy's pumping hand and guides her to speed up the proceedings. Soon she gets the hang of it and Mike removes his hand.

"Mike, you will have to finish. It's getting late." She plays with his huge nut-sack while the other hand is pumping furiously on his dick.

"Tammy..." Mike whispers.

"Yes?" Tammy replies, not interrupting her action on his dick.

"A little visual stimulation will really help a lot."

She sighs and drops the towel. Those two perfect puppies protrude proudly from her chest, the roseate nipples now much bigger and more relaxed than in the pool. Mike sighs and smiles contently as she continues to wank him. "God, this is sooo wrong... No touching, remember?" she whispers.

God, I can't believe this! I have to free my dick from its confinement! I take it out and give it a few strokes. Dear God! I'm wanking to my wife giving a hand-job to my friend! How perverse!

Mike puts his hand on Tammy's back and starts to stroke it. She doesn't respond to it. He slowly pushes her forward, edging her mouth closer to his dickhead. She's not taking the bait.

Mike simply cannot resist those perfect orbs hanging from her chest. His hand creeps up and his fingers fold around the left one. Tammy sighs and closes her eyes.

Oh, God, no! This guys is going to have his way with her! I know all too well how sensitive those boobs are. He is pushing all the right buttons! I have to stop this! But how..?

Tammy is breathing heavily, her mouth no more than three inches from the big, black dickhead. Mike takes her left nipple between his thumb and forefinger and gently tugs and rolls it. Tammy closes her eyes and groans. Then she leans forward and her lips touches the tip of Mike's dick. He gently directs her head lower down on his dick with his free hand. She resists for a moment. Then she licks his huge black dickhead and slowly wraps her lips around it, struggling to get it into her mouth. She is still pumping feverishly on his dick.

Mike puts his massive paw on the back of her head and slowly fucks her mouth. But there is no way he can get more than the dickhead inside her mouth.

Then he rolls over and pulls her down on her side beside him. It catches her by surprise and she lets go of his dick. He puts his arms around her and humps the mound of her pussy lightly.

"Mike, no. We can't..." she says firmly.

"Thigh job only. Please..?" he pleads.

"Thigh job..?" she asks, somewhat puzzled.

"Pass me the suntan lotion, please."

She reaches for the bottle and hands it to him. He rolls onto his back and pours some lotion onto his dick. Then, with a few slow wanks, he spreads it over the full length of his dick. He rolls towards her and puts his dickhead against her covered pussy.

"Mike, please. Don't. Let us not tempt fate." she pleads.

"Shhh... We won't." He pushes forward and his slippery dick slides effortlessly in between her thighs against her covered pussy until their pubic bones meet. His enormous dick is protruding a few inches at the back below her turquoise bikini bottom. He puts his hand on her ass and starts to thigh fuck her. Soon she gets the message and meets his every thrust with gusto, holding her thighs tightly together around the slippery eel between her legs, groaning and panting quite loudly. She is loving this!

Mike drops his head onto her breast and nibbles lightly on her hard nipple. She gasps and puts her hand on his firm, naked ass, drawing him closer to her with every thrust. She is beside herself!

Then Mike's hand creeps up from her ass and onto her hip until it reaches one of the two bows that hold her bikini bottom together. With a swift tug he undoes the bow and the bottom falls apart. Tammy's hand shoots down, but she's too late. "Mike, please! We can't..! You promised!"

"Shhh... It's OK." he assures her and, after undoing the other bow, he pulls the bottom off her. She is now lying buck naked next to him with his dick between her legs. "Turn on your other side." he says.

She rolls over with her back towards him. "Don't put it in." she cautions and lifts her leg to give him access. I can see that lovely aroused pussy in all its splendor. The thick, fiery patch of curly red hair, neatly trimmed along the bikini lines and below that her clean-shaven puffy, rosy outer lips. Her inner lips are already glistening with her juices. Above them the pink pearl of her clit peeps shyly from under its hood.

Mike slips his slippery eel back in between her thighs so that his dickhead protrudes below her fiery bush. Then he thigh fucks her again.

God, the sight of that huge black dickhead appearing and disappearing below that bush almost makes me shoot my load right there!

Mike slips his hand over her crotch and runs his fingers through her lush, golden patch. Soon his long finger finds her slick slit and he starts to stroke her clit, still thigh fucking her from behind. This is getting too much for her. Her hand slips underneath his dick and she holds it tightly in her sopping wet slit so that his huge dickhead can glide over her exposed clit with every thrust. She is on fire!

I must have lost my mind! My wife is getting ravished by my best friend and here I am wanking while I should be kicking Mike's butt!

He suddenly withdraws and rolls her over onto her other side to face him. Her face and upper chest is flushed red with passion. She lies with her legs slightly open, not knowing what to expect. Mike raises her knee and throws her leg over his shoulder. Her gaping red gash is now his for the taking. He draws his dickhead up and down that slick slit and then places it against her entrance.

"No!" she shouts. Her hand shoots down and she grabs his dick just below the head. He pushes slightly forward and I watch as her prominent pink inner lips open under his big knob. Then he stops. Her hand remains around his dick.

He starts to fuck her lightly against her pussy, teasing her. Slowly her grip relaxes around his pole. He removes his hand and thrust slightly harder.

I cannot believe this! He is going to fuck her while she is holding his dick in place! Nooo!! Don't do it!

But Mike becomes impatient. He puts his hand on her ass and pushes forward. His dick enters her slightly and then slips out of her gash. "Mike, please... I'm not going to be able to stop you." she pleads, not letting go of his dick.

Mike ignores her. Two more failed attempts and she comes to her senses. She pushes him away. His dickhead glistens with her love juices.

"No, Mike. Not without a condom." she says firmly.

"OK, so that's it. Show's over. Where will he find a condom?" I smirk.

Then Mike floors me!

"No problem." he says and reaches for his shorts. He puts his hand into the pocket and takes out a condom. "Rule 1. Never leave home without one." he says with a smile.

He opens the sleeve and rolls the condom down over his shaft while Tammy watches in disbelief. It only covers about two thirds of it. Then he rolls onto Tammy. She opens her legs and raises her knees to accept him. He puts his dickhead against her dripping wet hole and pushes.

"Wait!" says Tammy. "It's too big! You're hurting me!"

"Work with me, girl. It's not too big. You'll see." he assures her.

All this action happening a mere three meters from me is getting too much! I can smell the sex! I feel like I'm going to cum any moment!

He lines up again and pushes. She braces herself. From my perfect vantage point I can see her vulnerable pussy lips spreading and straining against his dickhead. Then, slowly, the big black knob begins to find its way into her hungry hole. She groans loudly and her lower body is writhing below him. He starts to fuck her slowly and gently with short strokes. The condom is disappearing inch by inch into her love tunnel. Eventually, with the whole condom about an inch inside her, he seems to hit the bottom. "Mike, be gentle. You're hurting me. Please. You're too big. You're not going to get all of it in me. Don't force it." she complains when he tries to force the remaining two inches into her.

Mmm... She never said anything like that to me... I am now jerking off like crazy!

He stops, allowing her time to get used to the monster inside her. Then slowly his ass begins to rock. His dick disappears and reappears repeatedly into my wife's pussy, glistening with her love juices.

I am loving it! Have I lost my fucking mind?!

Soon her hips begin to move in time with his. She throws her arms around him. "God, you are huge..!" she whispers.

He lowers his head and kisses her lips. Her tongue darts into his mouth as she wraps her legs around his lower body. He fucks harder. She meets his every thrust feverishly. Then her nails eat into the flesh of his back. Her hands become restless. Her lower body begins to quiver! I know these signs only too well! She has reached the point of no return!

This is too much for me. As she explodes into an intense orgasm with a loud scream, her body shaking and bucking uncontrollably under his, I shoot my load. The first pearly white jet of hot cum ends up in a pale white line on the carpet. Then I empty my balls in a paper towel.

Mike keeps his monster buried deep inside her until the rhythmic orgasmic contractions subside. Then she lies still, heaving and panting. He gives her a few moments to recover and then rolls off her onto his back.

"God, that was good..!" she pants.

"Ready for more..?" he asks softly and invitingly.

"Almost...", she whispers.

"Well, help yourself." he says and gestures towards his still rock hard dick.

She gets up onto all fours, heaving and panting. Then she throws her leg over him and straddles him in the cowgirl position. Standing on her knees astride him, she lines up his dickhead with her sopping wet, well stretched pussy and lowers her body onto his huge pole. The condom has rolled up his dick so that it now only covers about four inches of it. The black mamba disappears slowly inch by inch into her hot, moist cavity until it fills her up completely again with about two inches to spare. The she begins to ride him, slowly at first and then faster and faster. Her full, bare breasts are bouncing around on her chest. She leans forward and just as I am sure she is going to have another orgasm, Mike pushes her off him.

He lines her up on all fours and positions himself behind her. She eagerly presents herself to him.

I'm worried about that condom! It has now rolled up so that it is sitting like a cap over his dickhead! I have to warn them! But how..?

Without looking, he slips his dickhead into her slippery pussy from behind, puts his hands on her hips and effortlessly slides his cock into her slick tunnel as far as it can go. Then he fucks her hard and deep. Her body jumps every time his huge nut-sack slaps against her clit.

He leans forward, takes her left breast into his left hand whilst slipping his right hand over her pussy from between the front of her legs. He begins to fuck her hard and deep while rolling and tugging on her nipple and flicking her clit with the fingers of the other hand.

Wow! He knows her as well as I do! He is playing her like a violin!

She is on the edge. A few quick, deep thrusts and she begins to quiver again. A few more and she screams! She collapses into a shuddering heap underneath him, her legs kicking uncontrollable as wave after wave of orgasmic contractions washes through her body. He ends up on top of her, his dick still buried deep inside her pulsating pussy. He continues to fuck her hard and fast!

Then, with a mighty roar, Mike cums! He shoots load after load of hot cum deep inside her pussy and collapses over her, his dick still inside her.

"The condom! Where is the condom?" it rings through my head.

He lies on top of her for a few moments - absolutely spent! Then he rolls off her. His dick slips effortlessly out of her stretched, gaping hole.

Thank God! The condom is there, still covering only his dickhead.

He looks down, smiles and pulls the condom off his dick. He rolls it down and proudly holds it out to her to show off the sizable amount of pearly white cum. She smiles. He ties it in a knot and puts it back into the pocket of his shorts. I can't help wondering what he wants to do with it. A trophy, maybe?

I realize that it is time to get out of there. I quickly clean the carpet and dispose of the paper towel. Then I sneak into the garage, hop onto my motorbike and freewheel silently further down the road. Out of audible range I start it up and ride some distance away from the house. My heart is hammering against my eardrums! What the fuck have I done? I can never match a performance like that. Does this now mean that she and Mike will be seeing more of each other? Have I now created a monster? Will she be looking for more of the same from other men? Will things ever be the same between us?

Then I stop and call Tammy.

"Hi, Love. I'm on my way home. Sorry I took so long. I'll see you guys in a few minutes."

"Good!" she says. "I miss you..."

Like hell...

"Everything OK there? You sound out of breath."

"I am! Mike and I have been racing each other in the swimming pool. I'm pooped! He's quite an athlete!"

Yeah... Like hell...

With a "Bye, Hon. I love you!" she hangs up.

Yeah. Like BLOODY hell!!

I start the motorbike and head home, completely unsure of what I'll find there... The only thing that I know for sure is that I don't know Mike. I don't know Tammy. And last, and maybe the worst, I don't know myself after today. And it was all my fault. After all, I created the opportunity. A song enters my mind. It is Cher - If I Could Turn Back Time... But then, IF is for children...

12