The seduction of Nina

Story Info
We thaw Daniel's cold wife.
6.2k words
4.03
80k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
greenfly
greenfly
37 Followers

This story is complete fabrication, no wives have broken their marriage vows and no husbands have been offended by their wives adultery. It is Fantasy!

During one of the many coffee breaks taken in our office, I sat with one of my newer colleagues, and asked him how he was settling in.

"I'm doing OK," replied Daniel, "and everyone has made me feel welcome."

"That's good I said, but do let me know if anything troubles you."

We went on to discuss other subjects, some work related and some not, when quite inexplicably, considering it was two men talking, our conversation turned mysteriously to sex.

At first Daniel did not appear too interested in the subject, "I don't know what all the fuss is about," he complained, "my wife Nina and I have sex but neither of us are too bothered about it."

"Really?" I said, raising my eyebrows, "do you mean to say you don't find sex the most exciting pastime in your life?"

"Definitely not," he said, "I would rather play golf, and I know Nina likes to go rambling with a group of her friends."

"Well Daniel I am amazed," I said, but not being the boastful type I refrained from mentioning the many exciting and daring sexual adventures my wife Jackie and I had experienced and enjoyed with other couples.

"I never had much sex even in my younger days," Daniel went on, "but Nina has never been very adventurous so we have sex once a week and that's about it."

"Do you kiss and cuddle her and show your love for her?" I asked.

"Well, not so much now, but we have been married for 8 years and we have two kids, so we can't get too amorous with each other."

"I know this is personal Daniel, but was Nina a virgin when you met her?"

"No," admitted Daniel, "she had been engaged before we met, but it fell through, we have never discussed either of our past sex lives, and as I say when we first married I did try different things but she was never enthusiastic and has never mentioned trying anything new again."

"Have you ever fancied other women?" I asked him.

"Well yes," he replied reluctantly, "but I have never gone after anyone else."

"But you would if it was presented to you?" I pressed.

"Possibly," he agreed, "sometimes late at night I do have a look at some of the sex channels on satelite, they open my eyes, but I could never do what they do in the films."

A plan was beginning to form in my mind, was Daniels wife really as frosty as he was making out? could I melt her? I would love to try.

I then asked Daniel a question, "Would you and Nina like to meet up for a drink with my wife Jackie and I one night?" I asked.

Now it was his turn to raise his eyebrows, "Well yes," he said guardedly, "what did you have in mind?"

"It would be good to get together, Jackie likes to meet the people I work with, a Saturday would be best," I suggested, "then we don't have to worry about work."

"This Saturday night would be right for us," he said brightly, "the kids are already going to stay with Nina's parents, so we won't have to consider them."

"Sounds perfect to me," I said, "you fix it up with Nina, make sure she is OK with it, and I will tell Jackie what we are doing."

The prospect of a new adventure was already forming in my mind, The idea of melting the ice cold Nina, as defined by Daniel, appealed to me and I knew Jackie would be up for the attempt.

That night, as we lay in bed together, I told Jackie all about my conversation with Daniel. Jackie had never hidden the fact that she was bi-sexual, and during our marriage we had been involved a number of times with other couples, and she regularly enjoyed the charms of the other women..., and men!

She was lying on her back and I looked down on her from my half raised position resting on my elbow, I gently caressed her breasts, her nipples were erect and long, my leg rested between hers and I could feel the wetness from her pussy on my thigh.

Jackie smiled up at me, "We may frighten them away," she said, "If they don't have much sex they may not want it."

"I am working on the assumption that they don't know what they want," I said, "they never talk openly about it but they may think about it, I only know what Daniel has told me, and he says he does watch porn sometimes, so he is sure to get a hard on then, she may have secret thoughts too, but can't talk to Daniel about it."

"It could be fun finding out," Jackie laughed.

"It will be," I agreed.

Next day at work, Daniel came to me and said that he had told his wife Nina what we had discussed and Nina had said "Yes, she would like to meet us." Daniel said he was surprised that she was quite enthusiastic about it and agreed right away, according to him she is usually wary of meeting people but on this occasion she had agreed to being with us on Saturday night in the pub.

Daniel and I arranged the time and place which was a pub only 10 minutes walk from their house, we would drive there, but as I whispered to Jackie, I hoped we would be invited to their house later, so I would be able to leave my car in the pub car park, If we were not invited we would go home by taxi.

At about ten minutes to eight on the following Saturday night, Jackie and I arrived at the Dog and Duck pub, I like to be early, I think it gives me an advantage over the people we are to meet, At precisely 8 o'clock I saw Daniel come into the half full lounge and he looked around to see if we were there. Standing next to him was an attractive lady. I had expected Nina to be rather dowdy and dull but to the contrary, she was tallish, about 5' 8" had black hair to her shoulders and her top emphasised her full breasts. She wore a skirt which reached just above her knees, showing a good deal of her shapely legs, on first impressions she looked good. I noticed all of this as my colleague and his wife walked towards us.

"Hi Daniel," I exclaimed, shaking his hand, "its good to see you, this is my wife Jackie."

"Hello Jackie," Daniel beamed, taking her hand, "Lee has told me so much about you."

"Steady on Daniel," I thought silently, "don't make it sound like I talk too much."

Daniel then turned to his companion, "This is my wife Nina," he announced.

First Jackie took Nina's hand, and I noticed both women looked appreciatively at each other, then she turned to me, I gave her my full attention, stared deeply into her eyes, and at the same time, squeezed her hand lightly but seductively.

Nina's eyes seemed to glaze over for a second and I knew I had attracted her attention, "I am very very pleased to meet you Nina," I said in a low voice.

She managed a smile and murmured, "Me too," then turned away, but I knew I had flustered her and I hoped she would be susceptible to my manipulation or suggestions, for the rest of the evening.

My next strategy would be not to put any pressure on her but to make eye contact whenever I could, and also to make sure she joined in the conversations, I asked them what they would like to drink and left them to seat themselves while I went to the bar. I knew that while I was gone, my wife would talk to them and get to know them, Jackie would put Nina at her ease and Nina would look on Jackie as a friend.

When I returned all three were chatting amicably about the days events and other interests and I joined in the conversation, trying not to be too forward, but pointedly including Nina.

As the night wore on the alcohol began to effect us and we all felt at ease with each other, but still I did not single Nina out for any particular attention, Jackie knew exactly what l was doing and played along by also deliberately involving Nina in every conversation, Nina responded well, On the second occasion that Daniel went to the bar, Nina for the first time spoke directly to me, It gave me the chance to look deeply in her eyes and try to convey my message that I wanted her, and I felt she was interested in me. Now It was up to Jackie to do her stuff, I gave her a nudge and and she stood up saying, "Come on Nina lets go to the ladies."

Daniel returned from the bar and I asked him if he was enjoying things.

"Yes, its good to see Nina relax, she is usually a bit uptight with people she doesn't know very well, she seems to have taken to Jackie very well."

"Yes she will do," I agreed "Jackie has a very friendly way with other women."

Now was the time, I thought to establish what we would do for the rest of the night, I casually said that we had really enjoyed their company and it was a pity that the evening was almost over.

"Yes it is," agreed Daniel, then after a pause, he said, "We only live a few minutes from here, why don't you come back to our place?" the alcohol effect probably had a lot to do with Daniels invitation, then he tempered it by saying, "I will have to clear it with Nina first but I think it will be alright."

"That's a great idea," I said, "we would love to." I smiled inwardly to myself, because I knew Jackie would be asking Nina the same question at that very minute.

It wasn't until the next day when Jackie and I were discussing the nights events, that she was able to tell me what had happened when her and Nina went to the Loo.

They had made their way to the ladies toilets and gone into adjoining stalls for a wee. On emerging they stood together at the washbasins, Jackie looked at Nina through the mirror and asked if she was enjoying the night.

"Oh yes," she replied, "You and Lee are good company, you make me feel at ease."

"What do you think of Lee?" Jackie asked her,

"I like him," she said, "he is different to most of Daniels friends, I feel that I can trust him,"

Jackie had laughed, "I will tell you that Lee is very sexually experienced, he will seduce you if you give him any encouragement." There was silence for a number of seconds, and Jackie said she could almost see Nina's brain working.

"Oh really?" she asked eventually, then quickly said, "well women must find him attractive."

"Do you like sex Nina?" Jackie asked her boldly.

"I do," Nina answered slowly, "but we don't do it very much so I can't say l get excited by it. I had a lot of sex with my former fiance but Daniel is not so bold, it has died rather in the last few years.

"Have you ever had sex with a woman?" Jackie suddenly asked her.

Nina's eyes opened wide, "Oh no," she gasped.

"Have you ever wanted to?" Jackie persisted.

"I don't think I have ever thought about it," Nina said, I know it goes on of course but I would never go looking to do it with a woman, I don't even do it with men," she laughed, a little bitterly, Jackie thought.

"What if we finish the evening round at your house," Jackie asked her, Would you like us to."

"I would yes," she enthused, "If Daniel says OK then we will, we can collect a take away as well if you like."

Jackie and Nina rejoined me and Daniel, he turned to his wife and said, "I have asked Lee and Jackie to come round to our house afterwards, is that OK with you?"

"Oh yes," smiled Nina, "Jackie and I just talked about the same thing." Just then my eyes locked with Nina's and I am sure, I saw the beginnings of desire, deep within them.

On the short walk to their house, I had my arm round my wife's waist and Daniel held Nina's hand, It was a warm calm evening and we were in a jolly mood, boosted by good company and the alcohol we had drunk, we decided not to bother with the takeaway. Nina had become very talkative, her shyness now not apparent.

We reached their house and went inside to a very well kept and tidy lounge, "Make yourselves at home," invited Daniel, "I will get some drinks."

"I'm going to change, said Nina, and she disappeared upstairs, leaving me and Jackie alone, I took the opportunity to tell Jackie what I wanted her to do, she was to lure Daniel out of the room for a while so that I could work on Nina.

"Leave it to me," Jackie grinned, "I will make Daniel think he is in heaven."

Daniel then returned with three bottles of wine four glasses and a cork screw, he opened the wine, Jackie kicked off her shoes, and the three of us toasted our new friendship.

Ten minutes passed before Nina reappeared, and this time it was Jackie and I who were surprised. She came into the room wearing a pair of pink coloured silk pyjamas Even Daniel was taken aback. I stared, and Jackie stood up to put her hand on Nina's arm.

"You look lovely Nina," Jackie told her.

"Thank you," Nina smiled, "I hope you all don't mind but it was so warm and smoky in the pub, so I had a quick shower and put on my PJ's."

"Ready for bed," I said to myself out of earshot, I also thought that already the evening was heading in the right direction.

Both Daniel and I had taken our jackets off and while he and Nina sat in separate armchairs, Jackie and I sat together on a three seater couch, I had chosen my position carefully, so that I could look at Nina and flirt with her using my eyes, yet Daniel would be unaware of what I was doing. Jackie was well aware of my strategy because we had used it before, and she wanted the sex games I was hoping for, as much as I did.

My eyes hardly left Nina's, and slowly she began to respond, she sipped her wine, and looked at me consistantly over the rim of her glass, she also absent mindedly touched her breast nipples and let her legs fall open, I don't think she realised she was acting that way but I answered by allowing my fingers to drift over my cock, her eyes watched me do that then she raised her eyes to mine, I knew she was interested, but also that l had to be very careful or I would lose my advantage, next I had to get Daniel on our side and interested in some healthy sex, and this was to be Jackie's task. He had already drunk quite a lot more than Jackie and I, because we had deliberately confined our intake, we wanted to be alert.

Earlier in the evening, Daniel had proudly told us about his music collection and how good he was at downloading it from the Internet.

"Hey Daniel," Jackie called out to him, "how about showing me your music collection and how you download it."

"Oh its all upstairs in the spare room where our computer is," he said, making no attempt to move.

"That's OK ," Jackie continued, "I want to see it, I am a big music fan." Daniel looked at his wife, I looked at her too, and it appeared to me that she was almost holding her breath.

"Go and show her if you want to," Nina said.

That was what Daniel needed to hear, "Come on," he said and led the way out of the room. At the door Jackie turned to look at me and pursed her lips in a silent kiss, a secret smile played around the corners of my mouth in thanks.

Nina and I were now alone, I smiled at her and asked her if she was enjoying the evening.

"I am enjoying you flirting with me," she said quietly, "Its been a long time since anyone did that with me."

"Well you are a very attractive woman, well worth flirting with," I said.

" Five or six years ago I would have agreed with you," she said, "but I have been neglected for too long now, I am out of the habit of enjoying a close relationship."

"AH, but there is plenty left to revive in you," I said encouragingly, "you just need someone to relight your fire."

"And is that person you?" she smiled.

"I would like to think It could be me," I persisted.

"You know I am married," she said, "and you know my husband, what do you think he would say about this."

"I don't know," I said, "we will ask him when he comes down."

"I don't think that will be a good idea," she smiled.

"Well we don't know what state he will be in when he does come down." I said quietly.

It was as though I switched a light on in her brain, "Is that why Jackie took Daniel out of the room?" she asked open eyed.

"I wanted him out of the way, for a while," I said, "I want to find out what you have on your mind."

"I don't have anything on my mind," she scoffed.

"Then why did you shower and put on your pyjama's as soon as we got in?"

"I told you," she said, "I was hot and sweaty from the pub."

"I think that is only part of it Nina," I said, "are you wearing anything underneath your pyjamas?"

Nina sat silent and stony faced.

"I'm pretty sure you don't have a bra on, so its likely that you don't have any panties on either."

Nina lifted her head and looked directly at me, "You are right Lee, I am naked under my pyjamas. I had a girly desire and wondered if I could attract you to me, not to do anything with you, but just to see if l could.

I stood up and walked over to her chair, she looked up at me as I leaned over her. I lowered my head and my lips met hers, they lingered there for some seconds then I kissed her again, this time a little more forcefully, I slipped my tongue between her lips and I felt her tongue duelling with mine, I broke off the kiss and looked at her again, the desire I had seen in her eyes earlier was back, but much stronger, my hand touched her chest and I squeezed her breast, I felt her erect nipple through the silky material of her pyjamas, I stood up and taking her hands I lifted her to her feet, we stood close together, I took Nina into my arms and kissed her passionately, her arms were round my body and I could feel my hardening cock pressing into her stomach, she responded by pushing harder into me, my hands drifted over her ass and I felt her meaty buttocks, my fingers slipped along the crack of her bum, Nina did not resist in any way.

I led her over to the couch and laid her down, I knelt on the floor beside her, I kissed her again, and again she responded by placing her hands behind my neck and pulling me down to her mouth, she whispered to me, "Oh Lee your kiss feels so good."


"Mmmmmmm," I murmured and my fingers deftly opened the buttons of her pyjama jacket, her beautiful firm breasts sat before me, nipples erect and pointing up to me, I took one in my mouth and fiddled with the other one, squeezing and pulling on it, I nibbled the one in my mouth with my teeth and soon she was writhing under my touch, almost to the brink of an orgasm.

I left Nina's breasts and stroked the soft smooth skin of her stomach, Then taking the waistband of her pyjama bottoms in both hands I slowly eased them downwards over her hips. Nina, did not move except to lift her bottom slightly to help me slide her pyjamas off. her pussy was there in stark reality before my eyes, she was not shaven and her pussy hair covered the whole of her vagina, but it was very neatly trimmed, her slit was slightly open showing her stiffening clitoris, Once her pyjamas were removed, Nina opened her legs wide as if to show me the fullness of her sex, I observed the wetness of the the fleshy folds and inner lips of her pussy,and her hole opened as if to invite me to enter. She was highly turned on and her breathing was heavy, her body twitched, neither of us gave a thought to her husband only a few rooms away, but in my mind I was wondering what Jackie was doing with Daniel.

It was again during our post date discussions, that Jackie told me what happened when she went to download music with Daniel.

Jackie and Daniel entered his spare room where all his pride and joy IT equipment was kept. Although he slurred his words he still managed to convey to her what his hobby entailed, he showed her lists of the music he had on file and lists of that he intended to secure, he managed to make it sound interesting, and she found herself understanding what he could do.

After awhile when they were browsing his music lists, Daniel put his arm around Jackie's waist.

"Oh yes!" Jackie said, looking up at him, "whats this about?"

Daniel was grinning rather self consciously. "Its not often I am alone with an attractive woman," he explained.

"Your wife is an attractive woman," Jackie said, "you surely must be alone with her."

greenfly
greenfly
37 Followers
12