The seduction of Nina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course I am, but everything with her is so familiar and stale, I could do with a new adventure."

Jackie's eyes sparkled and she pursued her teasing of him, "how many times have I heard that line from men trying to chat me up?" she asked, "but you know I am Lee's woman."

"Yes I know," he said gloomily, "but I wanted to see if you would respond to me."

Daniels inexperience and heavy handed approach amused Jackie, she lifted her head and kissed him lightly, "You are a very nice man Daniel, and attractive too," she added, Daniel assumed that was her green light for him to go on, and he pulled her closer to his body.

Jackie laughed and put her hand between his legs feeling his cock, "OOOH Daniel," she said, squeezing his prick, which was beginning to harden, "you are having naughty thoughts, you bad boy," and she laughed.

To Daniel, she had as good as told him he could have her, and he clutched her left breasts, but not in the manner of the worlds best lover.

"Not here Daniel," Jackie said easing him away, "Lets go into your bedroom."

Daniel then became alarmed, "I don't know if we should," he said anxiously, "what if Nina comes upstairs?"

"Don't worry about Nina," Jackie said, "I will go downstairs and I will tell her you are downloading some music for me so not to worry about us."

"Good idea," said Daniel, "she is not interested in my music so she will keep away."

"Lee will entertain her," Jackie said quite truthfully, he has an excellent line in amusing stories that will keep her smiling. Now you get into bed and wait for me, I will be a few minutes explaining to them downstairs."

"OK," said Daniel naively, "don't be long."

"I will be as quick as I can," she said, giving his mouth another kiss and his balls another squeeze, then she closed the bedroom door behind her on her way downstairs.

Nina lay before me on the couch, gloriously naked, I took some minutes just admiring her beautiful feminine parts, her breasts were partly flattened on her chest but her nipples were long and hard, her open legs perfectly framed her exquisite vagina and the throbbing and trembling of her body betrayed the heights of passion she had reached, her eyes were half closed and her mouth half open, I doubt if she had felt this much intense sexual emotion for many years, and here I was about to take the ultimate advantage of her reawakened excitement.

I leaned down and took a nipple into my mouth, Nina groaned her delight, my hand stroked her soft tummy and my fingers slipped into her slit, I toyed with her clitoris, she lifted her bum off the couch as an acceptance of my fingers sliding into her now very wet hole.

"Oh Lee, that feels so gooooood," she gasped, two fingers penetrated deep into her sex, she lifted her legs off the couch entirely, her hole gaping wide for me, I added another finger and she clenched her eyes tight, The wetness in her pussy squelched in unison with my fingers driving in and out of her, my own passions had reached their summit and my cock was nearly bursting from its skin.

At that point, the door opened and Jackie came into the room to join us. "OH!" she exclaimed,noticing Nina's naked body and the location of my fingers, "you have started without me!"

"We were just warming up darling," I grinned, but Nina, suddenly alarmed, jumped up and tried to cover herself.

"WHERE'S DANIEL?" she squealed almost hysterically, " Is he coming down?"

"No no no," Jackie soothed her, he is upstairs downloading some music for me, he will be ages, I told him I will go back up, but now Lee and I want to show you some fun." and pressing on her shoulders Jackie pushed Nina back down into a lying position, Nina looked almost fearful but did not resist, nor did she when Jackie stroked her breast.

Meanwhile I had rapidly removed my clothes and stood naked, my cock was rock hard, as it had been ever since I had begun to seduce Nina. Nina surprisingly was beginning to respond to Jackie's caresses, I thought that may have been the most difficult part, that she would not agree to sex with another woman, but her body was writhing and rising and clearly she was enjoying Jackie's touch.

Her hand was lying limply by her side, so I took it in mine and wrapped her fingers around my cock, Jackie broke off their kiss and Nina noticed what her hand was holding.

Aaaahhhh she shrieked, half in fear and half in delight, "Oh Lee, she gasped, its so BIG!"

"I want you to have it Nina, I want to show you what Daniel should have been sharing with you but you have missed for all of these years." Looking eagerly at me once again I saw this time intense desire in her eyes.

"Are you going to fuck me Lee?" she asked simply, such a word seemed out of place coming from Nina's lips, but I answered her bluntly.

"Yes Nina, I am going to fuck you, and Jackie is going to help me, she will caress your breasts and stroke your body."

By now Jackie had stripped off her clothes and Nina sat upright when suddenly she saw Jackie naked.

"Oh Jackie," she gasped breathlessly, "I have never seen a naked women so close before."

Jackie leaned inward to lightly kiss Nina's lips, "I will show you the joys of woman to woman love later," she told her sincerely.

While Jackie distracted her, I scrambled to kneel between Nina's spread legs.

"Guide me in Jackie," I panted, pointing my long cock at Nina's cunt.

Gripping my cock in her hand, Jackie looked at me and grinned.

"For me is it?" Jackie enquired.

"It will be later darling, but right now Nina is in dire need of it."

Jackie laughed and Nina looked apprehensive, but she kept her legs wide open and her knees bent, and she watched as Jackie guided my hard dick, to the entrance of her sex hole. I thrust my hips forward at just the right moment and my cock burst past her outer pussy lips, slid through her inner folds, and settled comfortingly deep inside her sex.

I glanced at Nina's face, she was looking at me wide eyed, and she was half holding her breath.

"It feels wonderful Lee," she gasped "Fuck me hard please, I want to feel you inside me."

Not being one to deny a reasonable request I pressed hard inside her until our belly's hugged together, then I began a slow build up of thrusts into her, Quicker and harder I drove my cock in and out of her, Jackie leaned over her chest and munched on her tits, biting her nipples which added tremendous thrilling agony to the passions we had awakened in Nina.

Nina's hands reached under Jackie's body and found her breasts, I saw her fingers pinching the nipples, Jackie continued to nuzzle hers, there was no doubt that Nina would soon cum, she was making a lot of noise and it struck me that Daniel would hear her cries, but I could not worry about him, I fucked his wife in a frenzy, slamming my cock into her cunt and ripping it back out, she heaved and kicked and scratched and punched like a wildcat, I thought, "WOW! what a performer," but my balls were tingling and when she screamed my name and lifted her hips to meet my penetrations, I felt and heard her wetness, she cried and squealed and moaned and shouted, Her eyes were shut tight and her mouth frothed, I now had no control over my own functions.

I'm Cumming, I'm cumming!" she yelled, and she swung back and forth on the couch, lifting her hips and almost throwing me off her body, I glimpsed Jackie sit back to watch as at last my own orgasm peeked and in a frenzy of pounding buttocks, I poured my hot cum in spurt on spurt into Nina's womanly depths.

"ME now," Jackie shouted and pushed me off Nina's throbbing body, my cock not yet soft, but I was happy for my wife to have her fun, she took my place between Nina's legs and fastened her mouth over Nina's dripping pussy lips.

"YES yes, yes, Jackie, that's fantastic, Oh suck my pussy, I love it," Jackie's hands were under Nina's bum and searching in the cleft of her arse, I knew what she was after and knew she had found it when Nina emitted another high pitched squeal, her pussy lips were spread over Jackie's face and Nina was on the verge of another orgasm. I stood up and went behind the two of them, It was wonderful to see Nina's naked legs wide apart, and Jackie's naked body with her bum in the air between them.

Jackie's beautiful and familiar pussy, shining from the love juices dribbling from between her feminine lips, beckoned to me, I spread Jackie's pussy lips and pushed my tongue into her hole, I sucked greedily on her juices, and the effect on my randy cock was instant, I wanted to fuck Jackie while her mouth was attached to Nina's pussy lips, "What a thrill," I thought, and drove my able penis deep into her hole.

I held on to Jackie's hips and fucked her grandly, she pushed back on me and the softness of her pussy lips mashed against my pubic bone, Jackie sucked on Nina's steaming cunt with even greater frenzy, Nina had stopped shouting and moaning now and just gurgled, I think she had almost fainted, Jackie's cum was spurting out all over my legs and once again I felt the familiar tingle in my balls, but before anything else happened, I heard a voice ringing in my ear.

"I thought you were coming back upstairs Jackie!"

I froze mid stroke, Jackie lifted her head from between Nina's legs, and Nina let out a scream, three pairs of eyes stared at the figure in the doorway, Daniel stood there naked except for a towel wrapped around the lower half of his body.

"Whats going on here?" was his next question.

"Well," I thought silently, "I am not going to explain it to you." then I had second thoughts. "Yes I will."

Standing up, which meant me extracting my still throbbing cock from Jackie's pussy, an act that Daniel could not believe his eyes were seeing, I patiently said to him.

"We three are having sex Daniel, and your wife is having the time of her life."

Daniel stared at us, still not comprehending the scene before him, both his mouth and his eyes agape, "But Nina doesn't like sex," he said ridiculously.

"Oh yes she does," I said, "ask her!"

Jackie and Nina had by now sat up and were seated together on the settee, both of them naked and neither of them attempting to avoid Daniels searching looks, I was standing up, my deflating cock flapping about like a redundant windsock.

"What have you to say Nina?" Daniel addressed his wife, "Our sex life is hopeless because you tell me you don't like it, now here you are having sex with two people you have only just met."

"But you have never made love to me like Lee and Jackie have," she explained to him, "they brought out feelings and sensations I used to feel with my former fiance."

That was a bit below the belt, I thought, but Daniel ignored it.

"Have you had sex with Lee?" he asked her, It was a question that filled me with some apprehension.

"Yes," she answered simply, "and I just never knew it could feel so good."

"Oh dear," I thought, "I wonder what his reaction to that will be."

Daniel then asked another question, "And what were you doing with Jackie? I cannot believe you had sex with another woman."

"It wasn't sex," she scoffed, "It was Jackie and I sharing our passions, she did some wonderful things to me. And by the way, what did you mean by thinking Jackie was going back upstairs to you and you waited for her naked, did you want sex with her?" Nina's sudden turn around from defence to attack floored Daniel, his annoyance drained from him.

"No Nina, I want you, maybe tonight will be a new beginning for us," he walked across the room and helped his wife to her feet, "you can show me what Lee did to you and I will try to compete."

Nina laughed and whipped the towel away from Daniels body, revealing his erect cock. "Mmmmm," she murmured, inspecting it closely, "can this do for me what Lee has already done?" she asked partly tongue in cheek, "what I would like, Daniel, is for Lee and Jackie to come round here every now and again for a foursome, would you do that?" she asked turning to us.

There was no way we would say no, so we said, "Yes!" .

"I'll go along with that," said Daniel, albeit slightly reluctantly, and he held Nina close and kissed her.

I put my arm around Jackie, and said, "Ahem, do you mind if Jackie and I stay here for the rest of the night, Its a bit late to be venturing out now."

"Of course," said Daniel, now seemingly back to his even tempered self, "you can have the couch here, that has helped to give you so much fun."

I looked at the narrow couch, then looked at the naked Nina, her breasts soft and large with only a slight sag now she was standing, The little plump curve of her belly to the tops of her legs and her neatly trimmed pussy settled between them, her luscious pussy lips still apart and tiny rivulets of love juice emerging from between them. I squeezed Jackie's waist knowing she would like to taste Nina again before the night was out, Jackie stroked my cock to whet Nina's appetite again and I said, "Daniel, I was hoping that Jackie and I could share your bed with you and Nina."

"Oooaaahhh, yes," squealed Nina.

Daniel looked like he hadn't even thought of it, but his wife's enthusiasm swayed him. "Yes, yes alright," he said, "come on." At the door, he switched off the light, and four of us climbed the stairs.

12