The Seduction of Penny Ch. 01

Story Info
Housewives plan the seduction of their new neighbour.
1.3k words
3.92
69.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think she's cute," Suzy whispered as the three of us discreetly peeked through the blinds to watch the couple carrying the dresser from the van into the house across the street.

"Mmmm, I don't know," Linda mused. She wrinkled her nose and frowned a little, watching the middle aged redhead sit on the step to rest. "Look how she is dressed. Very conservatively. And how she is sitting. Legs together, crossed at the ankles, arms tight against her sides."

They both had good points; she WAS cute, what with her curly red hair, a smile that seemed to come easily, and a perky little spring in her step but what could potentially be quite a voluptuous figure was sadly hidden beneath loose and somewhat unflattering clothing that revealed little skin, even with the warm spring weather. And she did seem a little unsure of herself, fidgeting and pulling at her clothing, like someone uncomfortable in her own skin. I could feel the two women flanking me watching my face, waiting for my judgment.

"Well, perhaps this only means she needs us even more. I mean, think of how free she will feel once she is comfortable with her own sexuality and can see herself as not only a wife but as a sexual creature." We all turned our attention back to the people across the street, just in time to see her husband lean in to kiss her; she turned her face so that his lips touched her cheek. "Although, I definitely think we will need to move slowly on this one lest we scare her off."

There was a murmur of agreement on this issue and we silently watched them for a moment longer, our heads close together, lost in our own thoughts, each of us remembering when we were new to the neighbourhood and how grateful we were that someone had deemed us suitable for introduction into the secret little society that our husbands knew nothing about.

It had been a good eight or nine years earlier that I'd first moved onto Alder Street, married barely two years to a man who didn't want me to work and who could afford to keep me perfectly manicured in a house that was tended to by a maid. This had been so far removed from the single life I'd led as a self-sufficient working girl, cleaning my own cat litter and having a very active social life on Friday and Saturday nights. I remembered being torn between enjoying the pampering of such a wealthy lifestyle and being incredibly bored and restless. Within a month I'd been thoroughly welcomed into the community of housewives and had been introduced to the solution to the common plight of boredom, and had been delighted to find the common thread that drew us all together, despite individual differences. Suddenly it didn't seem to matter so much that our husbands worked such long hours or that the children were so busy with their activities that they barely noticed us unless they were wanting money or a ride somewhere. We had our own source of pleasure, a way to keep the excitement alive.

I had been the newcomer then, but now was the senior member of the group. Anna, Jo, Megan, Tera...all gone now, their husbands transferred or promoted out of country or relocated for the sake of being closer to family. It was with fondness I often thought of them, little flashes of good memories crossing my minds, tingling through my body, motivating my fingers to slide down my breasts and stomach, lingering between my legs. We had said we'd keep in touch as we exchanged teary goodbyes and hugs that were closer and lasted longer than ordinarily would be called for. Good intentions fade with time, as do friendships, and everything it had been was all summed up now in a yearly Christmas card in the mail.

I remembered being very amazed at the comradery between them, the physical comfort, the ease with which they moved in and out of each other's personal space. It was very genuine, easy, a hug here, a little kiss there, the warmth a breast against an arm not greeted with apologies and an abrupt leaping apart, but with acceptance and a quiet acknowledgement of mutual pleasure.

And I remembered with vivid clarity that first kiss: my heart had leapt up pounding furiously in my throat, my breath frozen in my lungs, my skin tingly, every cell of my body feeling more alive than they ever had. The gentle coaxing of Tera's lips, the nibbling and licking until I relaxed, flowing into the kiss, being pulled deeper, my whole body surrendering. Opening my eyes and seeing four pairs of friendly eyes watching my face with satisfaction and acceptance. A moment I would never forget. A kiss that changed me more than any before and most likely more than any future kiss would.

I cast a sideways glance at Linda, her dark eyes a mystery beneath the perfectly manicured black eyebrows, wondering just how deeply her reservations about this new woman ran. She turned slowly, her face a mere inch from mine, her delicate lips curving ever so slightly upward at the corners.

"Yes?" she said quietly, her breath softly touching my face, smelling faintly of peppermint gum and chamomile tea. I reached out and brushed back a lock of silky black hair, tucking it behind her ear.

"I just want to make sure you are okay with this," I said gently. "You know how important it is to trust each other, how this depends on feeling at ease. If it bothers you, then I'd rather not risk it."

"No, I'm okay. Let's take it slow, like you say, and see how it goes. I just don't want this getting out. I don't want my kids to know. I just worry." She sighed and turned away slightly to stare at the house again, the new owners now nowhere in sight.

I put my arm around her shoulders, giving her a little hug and she leaned her head on my shoulder. "You always worry so much. You always have been our little worrywart. But trust me on this: I promise that it will all work out okay. Okay?" My hand under her chin, tipping her head up towards me. "Say it. Tell me you trust me."

She smiled softly, tenderly. "You know I do. Yes, I trust you."

"Good girl." I grinned and leaned in, touching my lips to hers, feeling them part, her tongue flickering against mine.

"Hey hey!! No fair! I'm feeling a little left out of the action here!" We turned to see Suzy standing with her hands on her hips, trying her very best to look angry, but managing a look that only succeeded in making us chuckle. She narrowed her beautiful sapphire eyes and tossed her not-entirely-authentic blonde hair.

"Aww baby," I said soothingly with a wink, playing along. "Come and get some lovin'."

She giggled and puckered up with great exaggeration and we both gave her a token smooch.

"Alright, enough fooling around. We have work to do. Suzy, you and Emily pay our new neighbours a visit with some home-baked goods and scope out the domestic situation, Ally and I will put together a little neighbourhood barbecue for next Friday night, and Linda, you see if you can run into her while you walk Aristotle. I saw that they had a little terrier. Just don't let your dog eat the little thing, for goodness sakes, or we'll never get on her good side!" That comment earned me an elbow in the side and rightfully so: Linda prided herself on having the best behaved dog out of us all.

And so we parted ways, each of us to go about our regular lives, making lunches for the kids, working in our pretty little flowergardens, having supper ready when our men got home, but always with our secret agenda hovering joyfully on the peripheral of our thoughts, bringing mischievous little smiles to our lips unbidden, a sparkle to our eyes.