The Seduction of Sam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pilot4029
Pilot4029
1,102 Followers

I scurried back to my bedroom. I thought I'd better let her know I was home, I didn't want to freak her by suddenly appearing. Putting on a cd, I lay on my bed and grabbed a magazine. It didn't take long.

"Sam?" I hear her call.

"In here!"

My Mom walked into my room wearing her heels once more. I looked her up and down. "Wow," I said. "Are you going out?"

"No. I didn't know you were home."

"There was a fire drill, they let us out early..."

"I see." Mom walked across to me, daintily crossing one foot in front of the other as she did. She smiled and sat on the side of the bed, crossing her legs and letting the skirt ride right up her thigh. "Are you OK? You seem a bit stressed at the moment..."

"I um... well..."

"Come and sit next to me."

I slid over to Mom who put her arm around me. Her smell was intoxicating, wonderful.

"Sam, I know you've been under a lot of pressure recently, what with your job and having to find somewhere to live," her other hand by now was on my leg, tracing a path around my thigh. What should I say? I couldn't take my eyes off her legs...

"Yes, I have a bit..."

"And I know, I've been acting a bit oddly too, I can't help it." By now her hand was stroking just below my cock, only the trouser material seperated us.

"Well I-"

"There's been a lot of tension... for us both..."

Then I gasped. Her hand squeezed my cock through my trousers. She turned to look at me.

"Do you want Mommy to make it all better? Because Mommy can."

I was frozen, completely caught by her.

"Do you, Sam?"

I nodded. Mommy smiled.

"Good boy," she said and with that opened up the fly on my trousers and my cock sprung out. She wrapped her fingers around the base and began to wank me, slowly and deliberately. "Just keep looking at my legs, or my big tits..." she kissed my cheek. "Mommy will make it all better for you, much better. Just listen to my voice and imagine those legs wrapped around you while you're inside Mommy, taking care of her..." I pressed my my face into the nape of Mommy's neck, kissed her, mewled, moaned. My head would keep looking at her, but her hand would always bring me back to her. Her fingers stroked my hair as her grip tightened on my dick. "You're going to have a nice big cum for Mommy, she will always make you cum hard..." I groaned. Mommy's hand began to jerk as I felt the seed rise within my balls. "Now when you cum for Mommy, remember she loves you very much..." This was too much, I began to jerk in Mommy's hand, my eyes shut and back arching. "Good boy, good boy..."

I came like never before. The cum shot through the air and just kept coming. I rocked back and forth under Mommy's touch as I shouted "FUCK, FUCK....oh God... Mommy..." It ran down her fingers, covered her legs and skirt. I tried to concentrate, tried to keep with it, but the sheer force, her smell, her touch...

I blacked out.

When I awoke it was gone eight. Propping myself onto my elbows I saw it was already dark outside and I was alone. Slowly everything came back to me. I shook myself awake and went downstairs.

Getting a glass of water I ventured back into the living room and found my Mom sat on the sofa, reading. She was dressed in a pink gown and was wearing the pink heels from the photographs. The gown slipped at her waist revealing a great deal of leg. I sipped my water.

"You, OK?" she asked.

"Yes. You?"

"Yes... Come and sit down."

I sat next to her and smiled. "Mom about what happened..."

"I know, but you looked like you needed help."

Glancing down at her body, I ventured "Do you ever need, um, help at all?"

"I do..." Mom smiled and stood up. Turning to face me, she undid her gown and let it fall to the floor. My jaw almost hit the gound too, she was wearing the pink bikini from the photographs. She moved her high heeled legs further apart and smiled once more. I put down my glass and knelt on the floor and looked up at her. She hooked a finger into the tiny material of the briefs and exposed to me her clean-shaven pussy. I didn't waste time.

Grabbing hold of both of her thighs I pushed my face right up against her already wet cunt and began to lap furiously. I needed this, needed to show her how good I could be. I kissed and nibbled and flicked as she moaned, my hands now massaging her arse.

"Get... on the sofa," she managed, trying to catch her breath. I reluctantly pulled away from her sopping pussy and jumped back on to the sofa, pulling down my shorts and exposing my cock as I did so. Grinning at me, she carefully lifted her foot and massaged my hard cock and balls with the sole of her high heel, she then pressed harder. I squealed with delight.

"Looks like some enjoys a little pain..."

I nodded.

"Maybe in future I should be a Dommy Mommy occasionally?"

To answer her I bent down and kissed the shoe.

"Good boy, now give me that cock of yours."

Mom straddled me and slowly eased her cunt on to my prick. I moaned as it happened, loving the warmth and wetness it brought. My Mom then exposed her breasts, whipping off the bikini top. My mouth immediately went to work on her tits, sucking and kissing greedily. With that Mom began to bounce on my cock, urging me to "make Mommy cum!" I thrust back, bucking into her, wanting to be as deep inside her as I could, my mouth wrapped around her nipple.

"Oh God, oh yes..." she moaned. She was pressing harder and faster on my cock and loving every minute. I felt enraptured. I had nothing but love for this woman. I began to bang against her desperate to shoot my cum deep inside. The familiar tingle in my balls told me this would not be long. "Cum for Mommy..." she urged me. "Cum for Mommy! CUM for me!"

I shouted "Oh, Mom! Fuck, yes!" as I came. The electric, exhilerating feeling as I came shook my whole body. My Mom cried out loud as my warm spunk shot deep inside. Her fingers gripped at my hair and I shuddered.

"Oh, baby..." she whispered. I looked up at her and grinned.

I felt warm, secure and loved. At that point on, I knew I wasn't going anywhere...

Pilot4029
Pilot4029
1,102 Followers
12