The Seduction of Sandy

Story Info
Daughter's friend becomes their sex slave.
6.1k words
4.57
58.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ptlovesit
ptlovesit
17 Followers

My daughter Melanie had been talking about a new friend from work a lot and called one afternoon and asked if she and her friend, Sandy, could come over for some drinks that afternoon. Mel knew my husband, her stepfather, was out of town and her stopping by was nothing new. I got home from work early, changed into some loose fitting short shorts and a flimsy halter-top, mixed up a pitcher of Cosmopolitans and went out to the patio and sat by the pool.

The afternoon was warm and sunny and I was dozing when the girls came in. Mel's voice woke me up and I was stunned to see this beautiful, dark haired lovely standing in front of me, Sandy. Mel made the introductions and I invited them to take a seat and I passed out Cosmos. Mel began to tell me all about Sandy with a few objections from Sandy about how great of a worker she was. Behind my sunglasses I kept my eyes focused on Sandy. She was about 5-6, I guess a size 6 or so, appeared toned and had a lovely body and nice tanned legs. My daughter is a lovely herself, petite, 36C, blonde and cute as a button if I do say so myself. They were both 22 according to Mel. Oh and me, I am 43, 34B, size 4, and as bi as they come. And I love to seduce women.

Behind my sunglasses I kept looking Sandy over and my mouth was watering. I also noticed Sandy looking me over. My top was flimsy enough and loose enough that what tits I have were pretty much there for the looking. Without being obvious, I turned enough in my chair where Sandy could get a pretty good view up my shorts, under which was nothing but my trimmed pussy, which was getting wetter by the second.

The more Mel drinks the more of chatterbox she becomes. Sandy was very quiet so it was mostly Mel and I interchanging chitchat. We had started on our third drinks when Mel popped up out of her chair and declared, "I am hot and sweaty, I am going to take a dip in the pool." At that point she started to pull her knit top over her head, exposing her breasts that were crammed into a white lacy bra.

Let me say at this time that I have never tried to hide my body or act prudish about nudity around her. My mother and sister were such prudes when I was growing up it was ridiculous. If you went out of the bathroom without a robe wrapped around you neck and covering down to your ankles, they had a fit. I grew up thinking that nudity and sex were only for behind locked closed doors and never, ever, no way, no how discussed. My first marriage wasn't much better. Most of the time he didn't even take his jockey shorts off to make love, or whatever the hell it was. And I could only pull my panties off for his entry. It was horrible. I knew something was wrong, but didn't know what to do. After four miserable years and one daughter, Mel, we divorced. Shortly after I met my current husband. On our first date I learned more about making love and sex than I knew existed. It was the first time I had ever reached a climax with a man and I lost count that night. It was during this dating that I discovered my bisexuality and we have never looked back. He knows of my desires and needs with women and encourages it.

Ok, that said, Mel was raised where I ran around the house half naked most of the time. As she was growing up we talked openly about sex and by the time she left the house I felt she was well rounded, not prudish and ready to discover her own sexuality. From what she has told me, she is enjoying life a lot more than I did at 22. So seeing Mel naked was nothing new for me. Sandy sat there dumbfounded. Mel reached around and unclasped her bra and her beautiful breast came spilling out for both of us to see. I thought I heard Sandy gasp.

Mel looked at us sitting there looking at her and said, "Come on you two, you've never seen tits before. Let's go skinny-dipping, it's a hot day and it's just the three of us. Don't be prudes."

Sandy looked at me and I just grinned and said, "she's never going to let up until we do."

With that I stood up and slipped out of my top. I looked down and Sandy was staring at me. She had not said a word. "Well," I said. She stammered for a second and then said almost in a whisper, "I don't know, I've never…"

I put my hands on my hips in the typical mother fashion and said, "You mean you've never seen other women naked before."

She blushed some more and lowered her head, "Only in high school during gym class."

I walked over to her and patted her on the shoulder and spoke in my most motherly tone, "It's alright dear, it's just the three of us and you obviously have a beautiful body so relax and enjoy yourself."

With that I dropped my shorts to the ground, took a step and dove into the pool where Mel was already swimming around like the half fish she is. When Mel noticed Sandy still sitting in the chair, she called out,"Sandy if you don't get in this damn pool now, I am going to get out, ripped your damn clothes off and throw your prude ass in here."

Reluctantly, Sandy stood up and slipped her skirt off her lovely hips. I couldn't take my eyes off the dark area barely hidden by her sheer white panties and thinking what was there. She pulled her top over her head and I was amazed at how big her breasts were. To me Mel is huge (hey, when you got ittie bitties, you notice big tits) but Sandy's were a major D cup at least, and on such a petite girl I was amazed. Sandy made a step toward the pool to lower herself in when Mel sounded off, "No, no girl friend, no cheating get your fucking bra and panties off now." Like a little puppy, Sandy slowly, blushing all the way, obeyed and then dove in. She was so quick I only got a glimpse of her dark patch covering heaven, but it was enough. I knew right then I wanted this girl. The question was how. My mind starting reviewing scenarios.

The three of us goofed around in the pool for a while splashing each other and giggling like a bunch of schoolgirls. After a while I pulled myself out of the pool and began drying myself. I could tell Mandy was watching me so I took special care and tried to be as sexy as I could drying my breasts and then opened wide to dry my pubic area. I made sure she got a good view. Mel threw herself up on a raft that was floating in the pool to work on her all over tan. Mandy was soon coming out and I had a towel waiting for her. She dried and began to wrap the towel around her and I stopped her, "Come on Mandy, enjoy the sun." She smiled and threw the towel to the side and lay back in her lounger. I poured fresh drinks for both of us and took my place.

Behind my sunglasses, I kept looking at Mandy as she lay in the chair. God she was lovely and looked so vulnerable lying there with drops of water still resting on her dark skin. Not much was said as we just enjoyed the afternoon, but I couldn't keep my eyes off of her and felt a different kind of wetness welling up in me.

Mel broke the spell when she called from the pool, "Mom what time is it?

I told her it was getting close to seven. "Oh shit, I have a date at eight, I've to go fly!" And in a flash she was out of the pool, dried and slipping into her clothes. "I'm going straight home, I will take care of the hair when I get there," she laughed.

Before Mandy could say a word almost Mel was heading out the door. Mandy looked at me with a little concern on her face.

"Mandy honey, you can dry your hair or whatever you need to do if you like."

"Thanks, I am supposed to go to my parents house tonight and don't really have time to go to my apartment."

I held out a hand to help her out of the chair and get a closer look. Her touch sent tingles through my entire body. I directed her to my bathroom and went to get one more drink. By the time I got back Mandy was standing in the bath with her bra and panties back on drying her longish dark hair. I stood beside her and started running a brush through mine and I could tell she was looking at me.

"Is something wrong honey, " I asked her when she turned the dryer off.

She blushed since she knew then I had seen her staring at me through the mirror, "No..no…I've just never seen an older women nude before, especially one as beautiful as you are."

It was my turn to blush and I leaned over and kissed her on the cheek, "You're sweet, thanks."

Much too soon, Mandy was dressed and ready to go. Still nude I walked her to the living room where she noticed a scrapbook I had opened on the coffee table. She flipped through it and was amazed at it. It is something new I had learned actually putting pictures into a power point presentation and then printing it. No big trick but it had a definite look about it that was appealing and different.

"Gosh that is neat, can you teach me how to do that, I have a bunch of pictures I'd love to do that way," she asked.

"Sure baby, just call me someday and come over and I will show you."

At the door, I reach over and gave Mandy a big hug making a special effort to rub my exposed breast on her and gave her another kiss on the cheek, "It's been fun meeting you Mandy, please come back."

And then she was gone.

My thoughts were on Mandy as I finished getting my hair dry and putting on fresh makeup. The phone brought me back to earth. My husband wanted to meet me at the club for dinner. He'd been playing golf and was going to take a quick shower and would be ready. I told him I would be there shortly and put it into high gear.

Although our country club can get very formal at times, during the summer the dinning room is very casual so I put on shorts and loose fitting, somewhat sheer top, slipped into some sandals and headed for the club. Paul was in the dinning room waiting on me and we talked about our day, I mentioned that Mel had brought her new friend Mandy by and the three of us had taken a quick dip. "Sounds like fun," he said. "I'd have loved to have been a little bird for that one." I smiled and said, "Dirty old man." He looked at me with a knowing smile and said, "Yeah just like my dirty old wife."

For the next couple of days my thoughts seemed to be centered on Mandy. I don't know why but there was something about her look, her demeanor, and her shyness that was driving me crazy with desire. Over and over again I asked myself how I could seduce her. I would run through a scenario and soon throw it out.

One day I was online chatting with a lady I had never meet in Los Angeles. During the chat it came out that she loved to dominate younger girls. She was about my age and shared with me how exciting it was to totally take control over a younger woman. I had never been into the B/D scene much but was intrigued as she shared some experiences with me.

The next day Mandy called and asked if she could come by after work and see how the picture book was done. I told her sure and my mind went to work. It was now or never I had a feeling.

The online conversation came to mind. Why not? I could play the hard dominant mother and see what happens. I dug through my two drawers full of sexy lingerie and came upon a black, lacy body stocking I hadn't worn in a couple of years. I dug through the closet and found my "slut puppy" heels I'd bought a couple of years ago and decided the outfit would be perfect for a "madam", or at least as I supposed a "madam" was supposed to dress.

I took a shower and trimmed my pussy just enough that my pouting pussy lips were easy to see. I used a body wash that I loved. Fix my hair just right and got dressed. I mixed a pitcher of cosmos and set about getting the den straight. It got dark out as a thunderstorm was blowing in. We get a lot of the summer thunder boomers and I didn't think much of it. I flipped on the TV and found we were under a thunderstorm alert and that a whole string of storms was coming at us. Perfect I thought. A dark house, a Dom and an unsuspecting sub. Absolutely perfect.

Mandy called and for a second panic set in. She was on her way but thinking about going straight home due to the weather. I quickly said, I would open the garage door and she could park in Paul's spot and come in without getting out in this mess. Told her my house was as good a place to ride out a storm as any. She sounded relieved and admitted she hated to be home alone during these types of storms. I grinned. The trap was set. "Just come on in when you get here dear, I will be in the den."

Those experienced with B/D will probably get a kick out of my ignorance, but I looked around and tried to figure out how to make my den into my preconceived notion of what a dungeon should be. Hard to do, but I decided on a lounge chair we had and is like a recliner in laid out but with a straight back. That would be my throne. I thought of candles, but decided the dark room would be better. Turned a light on in the kitchen that would give a backdrop to someone coming in from that direction. I put the pitcher of drinks on a table next to the lounger, with two glasses, pour myself one and sat. Mandy would be here in minutes.

My pulse quickened when I heard a car pull in the garage. I arranged myself in the chair to looking as alluring as possible. I was seconds away from playing the Dom for the first time in my life and really didn't have a clue what to do or what to say. Mandy came through the back door and called out my name. I replied and told her to come to the den. To do so she had to come through the kitchen. As she rounded the corner I could see she was having trouble adjusting to the darkness. I could see her perfectly but she hadn't noticed me sitting in the shadows. She wore a short skirt, white blouse and short heels. As she approached, struggling to get her vision, a voice I didn't know I had, demanded, "Stop right there! Take your clothes off now!"

The command startled her (and me too for that matter) and she stopped dead in her tracks. She could see me in the chair now in my madam outfit, sitting seductively. She was frozen like a deer caught in the headlights of a car.

"I said, take you clothes off bitch! Now!" once again the voice I didn't know I had barked.

She started to speak and before she could say more than "but", the voice again said, "I didn't tell you to speak, bitch, I told you to take your clothes off. Now."

My heart was racing. Either she would take her clothes off or bolt for the door. I didn't know. I could feel the anticipation building up inside of me as my pussy was getting wetter and wetter.

I breathed again when her hands went to the buttons of her blouse and she nervously undid the buttons and dropped her blouse on the floor. Next she unzipped the short skirt, let it drop to her feet and stepped out of it, standing in front of me with a white lacy bra and sheer white panties. It was dark, but I could detect the dark mound under the panties. I looked for a second and realized she had stopped stripping. "I said, all of your clothes."

I could see her blushing in the dim light as first her fingers went to the front release bra and it feel open showing her luscious tits, nipples standing straight out like erasers on the end of a pencil. She dropped the bra and then wiggled out of the panties. She was now standing less than 15 feet away from me naked in just her short heels. I could see she was shivering either from cold or fear or anticipation or all three. So was I, except my shivers were from anticipation.

"Come sit on the end of the chair," I demanded.

Without a response she walked over and followed my command. When she had settled at the chair in the spot I had made for her, I poured her a drink and handed it to her without a word. She guzzled about half of it and whispered, "thank you."

I reached up and grabbed her beautiful face with both hands and pulled her to me and began kissing her hard on the lips. I could feel her body stiffen, but continued and forced my tongue into her mouth and began to give her a deep, deep French kiss, trying to drive my tongue to her tonsils. She began to respond and we kissed for a long time. I finally broke the kiss and leaned back in my "throne"

"You beautiful and you're mine. Do you understand," I said in a soft, but stern motherly voice.

She looked at me and nodded.

"From now on I am your master. You will obey me just like I was your mother."

She took another swallow of her drink and nodded.

I took her glass from her hand and said, "Lay down on the floor at the foot of my throne."

She obeyed without a word. I moved up to the end of the chair so I could stare down at her. She looked so lovely, so vulnerable and I knew I had her. My pussy was gushing with desire and my nipples were taut against the lacy material.

"Spread your legs and masturbate for mama," I said softly but firmly.

You could see the fear in her eyes, but slowly she spread her legs and moved her hand down to her pussy. She had no trouble getting her finger into her pussy that told me she was wet like I was. Slowly she started to use her fingers to bring herself pleasure. I watched without saying a word. Her nipples were getting harder and one hand went up to her breasts and she started pinching her nipples and kneading her breasts with her free hand. Her eyes were closed as she began to breath harder. I lowered the top of my body stocking so my breasts were exposed.

"Open your eyes and look at me," I commanded.

Her gaze went straight to my tits and the pink nipples that were like little hard pebbles sticking straight out and increased her pressure on her pussy.

"You like looking at my breasts while you're playing with yourself, don't you little girl," I said and took a breast in hand and started kneading my own nipples. She nodded.

"You want to suck my tits, don't you," I said seductively.

Excitement was in her eyes as she moaned, "yes, yes I do."

I covered my tits back up and said, "Maybe I will let you later. Now finish fingering yourself, it's time for me to watch you cum all over yourself."

The speed of her fingers and her rapid breath told me she was close. She started writhing around on the floor the moans getting louder until finally her body tense, her back arched and a scream came out of her mouth, "Ohhhh….I am cumming, I am cumming…." And she continued to scream as her body began shuddering and she drove her fingers deep into her. Slowly the tides of orgasm passed from her. She lay there breathing heavy and opened her eyes to look at me.

I moved over to the side of the chair and motioned her to join me. She climbed into the chair and I wrapped my arms around her, held her tight and stroked her hair with no words. Our breasts were touching and we lay in the chair for several moments with me stroking her hair and holding her just as I would a baby girl who needed mama's love.

I moved so I could lower the top of my body stocking again and then put my arms around her again saying, "suck my tits baby, suck mama's tits." Slowly she began to suck on one nipple and put her hot hands on the other. My head went back against the chair and I gasped. My tits are super sensitive and most of the time I can't stand someone taking them without stimulating my pussy too, but this was different. My entire body tensed up but I pushed her head down further forcing her to take more and more of tits into her mouth. She was grinding her pussy on my thigh and I could feel her hot wetness seeping through the lace. She was moaning, and so was I. Her hand slipped down to try and touch my pussy and I slapped it, "I didn't say you could touch my pussy you naughty little girl."

She moaned more and her licking and sucking of my tits became more urgent as if she thought if she pleased me more she could touch me. I was about to go out of my mind with desire and fought hard to control my reactions, but it was no use, I was going to cum with just breast stimulation if I didn't stopped her. Reluctantly, I pulled her head up and kissed her again, this time she was waiting and wanting my tongue as we entered another long, deep kiss.

ptlovesit
ptlovesit
17 Followers
12