The Seduction of Sandy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laid her head on my breasts and began stroking her hair again. She lay quietly, still breathing hard.

"You like sucking my tits, didn't you baby," I asked. And she nodded slowly.

"You want to eat mama's pussy don't you baby?" And again the head nodded and her hand started moving down to my wetness. I slapped it again. "Not now you little bitch. Maybe later. Maybe!" I could feel her tensing up again.

I knew I had her. I knew she was now my "little girl" and I would do whatever "mama" told her to do. The thrill of knowing this beautiful young girl was now mine for whatever pleased me was beyond description. I wanted her to bury that hot tongue deep into my dripping wet pussy. I wanted to taste her hot sweetness. I wanted it all. But I knew I had to be in command, had to bring her to the brink of humiliation to have the total control.

I sat up abruptly, like something had happened. She moved quickly too and asked what was wrong with her eyes. The fear was back. Good.

"You're a naughty little girl wanting to lick mama's pussy," I said with that voice I didn't know I had. "You need to be punished. Go get me a hair brush out of the bathroom."

Without a word she got up and headed for the bathroom we had shared just days before.

She came back with a wood brush I had laying there, about thee or four inches across and handed it to me without saying a word and then stood in front of me.

With strength I didn't know I had, I reached up and grabbed her arm and pulled her across my lap with her luscious little ass staring at me. Before either of us knew it was coming the back of the brush slapped her hard on the butt and she jumped and screamed at the same time.

"Naughty little girl, wanting to lick mama's pussy," I said sternly like only a mother can. "You should be ashamed of yourself." And the brush came down a couple of more times prompting more stifled screams. I spanked her again and again and I could feel her pussy juices flowing all over my leg. Her ass was red before I stopped. She lay there panting for breath and shaking. I could hear a soft cry. Her chest heaving as she fought back the tears.

I pulled her head up by her hair and pulled her face around to look at me. "Get on your knees in front of me," I said through clinched teeth. She obeyed and sat back on her heels and I could see the last residue of the tears on her cheeks. She hadn't said a word.

"You still want to lick mama's pussy don't you?" I asked.

She lowered her head and then nodded slowly.

"I can't hear you, you little slut! Answer me!"

She looked deep into my eyes and whispered, "Yes, I do."

"You're just a little slut aren't you?"

Again the head dropped and a whispered "yes."

"You wanted to lick my pussy and suck my tits the other day at the pool didn't you?"

A look into my eyes and "yes"

"You wanted to lick my daughter and suck her tits didn't you bitch?"

"Yes."

": You're just a regular little pussy slut, aren't you?"

No answer.

I raised my hand as to slap her and screamed, "Answer me slut!"

"Yes."

"Yes what bitch"?

"I am a pussy slut, I want you, I want your daughter, but I want you more" she said urgently.

I smiled and lowered my hand. I stood up and ordered her to stay there. I walked into our bedroom and found myself trembling with desire as I pulled a large dildo out of a nightstand drawer. I put some lube on it and walked back into the den. She hadn't moved still sitting there like a little puppy dog waiting for its master. Her eyes grew large when she saw the large dildo in my hand. I mean this thing is one I can't even use it's so damn big. Probably 10 inches long and so thick I can't get my hand around it.

"Well pussy slut, do you know what this is," I asked.

She blushed and said," It looks like a man's thing"

"Thing, what the hell is a thing? What does it look like?

"A penis."

"A penis you say? You call it a thing, a penis? What is it slut?" I raised my hand again as I stood towering over.

"A cock, it looks like a cock," she screamed fearing another slap was coming.

"Yes that's right, it's a cock you little pussy slut. You ever had a cock like this?"

"No maam, it's big."

"You ever had a cock before you little pussy slut."

"Just a few times, just two guys."

"You mean you're a pussy slut and only been fucked by a couple of guys."

"Yes maam."

"Well, hell, how many women have you had?"

"None."

"None? Then you are a natural born pussy slut, aren't you?"

"Yes mamm"

"Well you're going to be a pussy and cock slut from now on. You will do what I tell you to do, who I tell you to do it with and when I tell you or I am going to take that brush to your ass until you can't stand up. Do you understand me?"

"Yes maam."

" Good. Lay on your back and spread your legs."

She did as commanded. I knelt down beside her and started the dildo toward he pussy which I could see was dripping her sweet juices.

"It's so big," she whimpered.

"Shut up, bitch."

Her eyes got big as saucers as I started to rub the head on this massive fake cock slowly on her swollen pussy lips. She groaned in pleasure and I slipped the head slowly into her tight, wet pussy. Moving just the head slowly in and out she started to push toward me, wanting more.

"You want more, you cock slut, don't you?"

"Yes maam. Oh yes maam!"

I jerked it completely out. She jumped and her eyes were fixed on me.

"I may not give it to you then slut. You want it too much."

"Oh please mama, I want it, I want it bad."

"I want that big cock in me."

"You want what slut?"

"I want you put to that big cock in my pussy."

"And do what, cunt?"

"Oh please, please fuck me with that big cock. I'll do anything, anything, just fuck me I am so hot."

I slipped the head of the dildo back into her wet gash and hissed,"You want this cunt?"

"Oh yes, pleaseeeeeeeee!"

I would have loved to seen the wicked grin on my face as I shoved the huge dildo into her hard. She let out a blood curdling scream and her legs flew up to my neck as her hands grabbed at the artificial cock now as deep as it could go into her young body. I slapped her hand away and starting taking it in and out as fast as I could almost bringing the head out and then slamming it back into her over and over. With each thrust she would scream and push harder against the invasion, taking it deeper and deeper.

"Is this what you want you little cunt? Is this how you want to be fucked?"

"Oh yesssss……please……….it's so biggggg……..oh yes fuck me mama, fuck me harder!"

And I did as hard as I could and then I leaned over and took one of her luscious breast into my mouth and softly bit on the rock hard nipple which produced another scream. My tongue and hand were moving as fast as they could lick and sucking her nipples and cramming the huge cock into her burning pussy.

I felt her body tense even more and a huge scream came out of her as her body began to have uncontrollable spasms as she began to cum in gushes her pelvis pushing up to take the dildo even deeper inside her. I continued to suck her tits and pound her pussy until she gasped and went limp totally spent.

I pulled the dildo out of her and gazed at her face which was glowing with the after effects of desire and pleasure. I watched her for several minutes and then the Dom in me awoke again. I slapped her hard across the face, which brought her back to reality.

"I didn't say you could cum bitch," I screamed as I slapped her again. "You don't cum until I tell you to!"

Tears welled up in her eyes.

"I'm sorry mama, it was just so good I couldn't help myself," she whimpered.

I looked at her with a scowl for a minute, figuring what I wanted to do next. My pussy juices had drenched my outfit and the wet spot was continuing to grow. I needed to cum bad, but first she needed to be punished.

"Get on your hands and knees like the bitch dog you are," I commanded and she readily obeyed with her tight ass staring me in the face.

I spanked her hard four or five times and she let out a yelp with every slap of my hand across her bottom.

"Mama is going to have punish you now," I hissed.

I spread the cheek of her ass a little and could see her pussy dripping juices. I put the head of the fake cock in her pussy just to get it lubricated and then started pushing it not to gently into her little pink asshole. She screamed and I slapped her ass again and as she relaxed I shoved the dildo into her about half way and started to move it in and out. The screams stopped and she started to push back taking more in by her desires. I started to fuck her ass hard and reached around and let my magic fingers start playing with her swollen clit. Faster and faster on both and before I knew it she screamed and her body shuttered and she collapsed on the floor totally spent. She had actually passed out with pleasure.

I pulled the dildo out of her gently and sat back against the chair. It was then I noticed my husband had come in and was standing less than 10 feet away. It was obvious front the protrusion in his pants that he had been standing there for a while.

"Interesting," he grinned and came over to kiss me. "A new recruit?"

I stood up and pulled the body suit off, leaned back in the chair and said, "Shut up and fuck me!"

And did he. I was hot I was cumming before his beautiful cock was even in me good and kept cumming for what seem like an eternity until he couldn't handle it any longer and exploded his hot sweet juices into me. We lay there on the chair, Sandy at our feet and tried to catch our breath. He stood up and started to move away when Sandy started to move and looked up and saw the two of us.

"This is your new daddy, baby," I said. "And you will mind him just like you do me or you will be punished."

She nodded her agreement but was transfixed looking at his spent cock with his cum and my pussy juices glistening.

"Daddy's a mess. Suck his cock and clean him up you little bitch," I ordered.

Without delay Sandy got on her knees and began to lick and suck his cock clean. He took her hair and pushed her to take more and more of his cock. He looked at me and said, "she is wonderful, but you are a mess too honey. I think she needs to clean you up."

I looked down and cum was gushing out of my pussy onto the leather of the chair.

He pulled Sandy off his cock and said, "Clean mama up, NOW!"

And without a word she turned around went directly to my pussy and started lapping up his cum like a dog lapping water out of a bowl. And she continued and proceeded to start eating my pussy like there was no tomorrow her tongue probing deep inside of me and flicking my clit. I soon found myself in the middle of passion again and pressed her head down and raised my heads around her.

It wasn't long and he was hard again and moving in behind Sandy. She never missed a beat on my pussy but I could feel her groan as he slammed his 8 inch cock deep inside of her and started to fuck her doggy while she was eating me. The harder he fucked her the harder she sucked my clit. We were all three oblivious to anything else but our on carnal lust for each other. I started to cum and then I felt her starting to cum and then I heard my husband starting to cum.

We all lay there spent, breathing heavy no one saying word. I stroked Sandy's hair as she lay in my lap. My husband got up and came over to kiss me.

"What a wonderful homecoming present," he said. "Is she ours to keep?"

Before I could answer, Sandy said, "Oh yes daddy, I am yours and mama's little girl now."

I smiled and leaned back. The seduction of Sandy was complete.

12