The Seduction of Scott Ch. 03

Story Info
Mary turns up the heat on the teasing with our handy man.
4.5k words
4.7
20.7k
17

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Scott arrived, Mary was wearing a sheer button up dress she'd made, open to the waist, with high heels. As soon as Scott saw her his eyes lit up and he told her how hot she looked. She smiled and thanked him and I got us all drinks.

During dinner Scott was telling us about his on again off again girlfriend, Anna, and their relationship. (They were currently off again.) He had always thought her adventurous, until he started coming over to our house! He said he'd bought her a dildo and asked her to play with it while he watched and she totally freaked out and wouldn't talk to him for 2 days. She seemed to think that was "perverted".

Mary asked Scott if he liked to watch women with a dildo and he admitted that the only time he'd ever seen a woman do that was when we did the photo shoot, and that was posed, but really hot. Mary thought about it for a few minutes and asked Scott if he'd like to see her do that again, for real, and he said "YOU BET!"

Mary went upstairs and was gone so long I thought she might have changed her mind. When she came downstairs she had a very realistic looking dildo and some lube. She put in CD and said she'd dance for us first then sort of work into the show. She went over to Scott and started giving him another full contact lap dance. His hands were all over her luscious body all throughout the dance. He even got to suck on her nipples for a few seconds.

When the next song started, she stayed facing Scott and picked up the dildo. She lubed it up good and the lay back on the foot stool with her legs spread wide and her glistening womanhood on full display for the young man's viewing pleasure.

Mary started rubbing the toy up and down her slit and the slid just the head inside her tight cunt. She pulled it out and then started working it further and further inside herself until she was taking long strokes of its full length. Scott was leaning forward watching closely as she fucked herself with the rubber phallus and rubbed her clit with the other hand. After a few minutes of this intense sexual activity she arched her back and had a series of shuddering orgasms. She took the dildo out and lay there catching her breath then got up and walked, shakily, upstairs to get cleaned up.

Mary came back downstairs, wearing the robe, and Scott told her that may have been the hottest thing he'd ever seen. We watched a movie but we were all thinking about other things. When the movie was over Mary walked Scott to the door and gave him a hug and a kiss, somewhat to his surprise. I noticed his hands on Mary's nearly bare ass as they hugged.

After Scott left Mary said she'd been terrified, at first, but got into it and then let loose and had several orgasms with the dildo. She asked me if I thought Scott had really enjoyed it, or if he was just being polite. I assured her he'd liked it and I was sure he'd be thinking about when he got home and jerked off.

She laughed and said "you really think he'll think about that when he masturbates"? And I assured her that he would. That seemed to flatter her, and rightfully so.

We didn't see Scott for a couple of weeks but the next time he came over we decided that Mary would start out wearing a mini dress that was open below the waist and displayed huge amounts of her full, heavy tits.

Scott showed up and we sat down to have a drink before dinner. When Mary would sit, the dress would gap open and leave one boob completely exposed. Scott and I were both having a hard time looking at her face with that gorgeous tit on display. The effect of the peek a boo tits was very erotic, maybe even more so than if she had just been nude.

As we were sitting around talking Mary asked Scott if he was having a good time at our little soirees. He responded very enthusiastically that he was having the time of his life and had fulfilled several fantasies.

Mary asked him which fantasies and, after some prodding, he told her he'd had fantasies about her since the first time he'd seen her in a bikini and then even more after he'd seen her nude. As we here talking I noticed Mary's nipples puckered up and very hard.

Scott said that seeing her nude and being able to look at her and not get "in trouble" for staring was hot, and him being allowed to touch her while she danced for him and watching her make herself cum with the dildo and been really, really hot.

Mary asked him if and he had "sexual fantasies" and he said "yes". She asked him if he masturbated and he said "sure". Then she asked him if he thought about her nude when he masturbated. He squirmed a little and said "yes, all this time".

Scott said that he was really turned on that she was so self-confident to walk around nude and let him touch her when she danced for us. Mary was quiet for a few minutes and then got up to start fixing dinner leaving Scott and I to wonder what she was thinking.

Dinner was great and we talked about many things, but dancing around the topic of sex. Mary's boobs were displayed quite nicely by the very low cut dress.

After the dishes were cleared Mary asked us if we'd like to have some more lap dances? She went upstairs to change and we went and set up the chairs across from each other in the living room.

When Mary came back down she was dressed as a proper stripper with 5.0" heels, thigh high stockings, a tiny thong and a crop top made from a cut off wife beater that barely covered her tits. She put in a CD and went over and started dancing for Scott.

He had his hands all over her voluptuous body while she danced and as she leaned into him he pulled the crop top up so he could suck on her tits. She let him suck on her nipples and play with her tits for the rest of the song while I got a great view of her gorgeous ass wiggling around!

When the next song started, Mary came over to me and sat on my lap facing Scott. I slid the tiny thong to one side and rubbed her pussy and then slid a finger, then 2 fingers, inside her soaking wet cunt. As I finger fucked her she had a series of small orgasms and then went back over to Scott.

She bent over and removed the thong and was now wearing just thigh highs and heels. She straddled the foot stool with her ass in Scotts face and her legs spread wide. His hands were all over her ass and as he slid his hand between her legs she bent over even more and spread her legs even further to give him better access to her womanhood.

Scott ran a finger up and down her smooth wet slit and then stuck 2 fingers inside my wife's gorgeous tight pussy. She moaned as his fingers penetrated her sex and as he finger fucked her she leaned back against his hand and had another orgasm. As the song ended she collapsed on the foot stool and said she needed a break!!

When Mary came back down she was wearing just the thigh highs. I suggested that we should play poker. Mary said it couldn't be strip poker as she was almost nude already, and we all laughed! I said the winner could choose an erotic act but that everyone would have to agree to it so nothing too outrageous.

We divided up the chips and started to play Texas Hold 'Em. Mary plays well but gets bored easily and goes all in on a bluff a bit too often, as she did here, when I took all her chips. I knew Scott played but didn't know if he was any good. Before long I had all his chips too and Mary asked what I wanted her to do.

The mailboxes on our street are in a group across the street from our house. I gave her the mail box key and told her I wanted her to go and check the mail while Scott and I watched. It was dark and well after dinner time so I didn't figure anyone would be out.

We went to the front porch and watched Mary walk across the street to the mailbox, then down and back across under the streetlight with her huge bare tits swaying as she walked. She kissed and hugged both of us and asked if we liked the show? DUH!

Mary asked if we wanted to play again and we divided up the chips and started a new game. Again, I wound up with all the chips. Mary asked what I wanted her to do and I told her that I wanted her to give us each a full contact lap dance and then we would each lick her pussy. She looked at Scott and asked if that was all right with him and he just nodded, too stunned to speak.

We went back into the living room and Mary put in a CD. As the song started she leaned into me and gave me a long, deep, kiss. She spent most of the dance sitting on my lap, facing Scott with me playing with her boobs from behind while she had her legs spread and was gently rubbing her clit. As the song ended I had her lay down on the foot stool and spread her legs very wide.

I got down on my knees and started to lick Mary's pussy. Scott was watching very closely as I gave Mary a good tongue lashing. She arched her back and I put my hands under her ass so I could really lick it and bury my tongue in her hot cunt. I knew this would make her cum quickly and hard, and I was right.

As the song ended she collapsed and said we'd have to take a break so she could recover. She sent upstairs and Scott stayed downstairs. He asked me if he should go and I said no, she just needed to re-group as she'd had maybe 3 orgasms! I went up to check on her and make sure she was OK and she said she'd be down in a few minutes.

After a while Mary came back downstairs and said she was all rested and ready to dance. She started the CD and Scott's hands were all over her. She quickly laid down on the foot stool and spread her legs.

Scott was sliding his hands up and down her inner thighs getting closer to her swollen cunt each time. He slid his hands up and gently over her outer lips. She leaned back and moaned as he did this. He spread her cunt lips and stared at her beautiful pussy while he gently rubbed her clit with his thumb. When the second song started, he got down and buried his face in my wife's pussy.

I couldn't see what he was doing but it had the desired effect and as the song ended Mary came, again. Scott leaned back in the chair with a look of wonder as Mary laid there, trying to catch her breath. In due course, she got up and made her way back upstairs. I went up to check on Mary and she was fast asleep! I went back down and told Scott that we'd worn her out and we both chuckled.

Scott told me he'd never gone down on a woman with a shaved pussy but now he understood why I had Mary keep hers shaved. We chatted a while then he left after thanking me for another unforgettable evening.

We didn't see Scott for a few weeks. Then Mary suggested that I should text him and invite him to dinner the next Saturday.

When the next weekend rolled around it was quite hot and Mary said we should eat on the deck. I said that sounded good and then she said she wanted to wear just a sheer cover up, to start, and that she had some ideas for the evening. I was intrigued and couldn't wait for Scott to arrive!

When the doorbell rang, Mary answered the door and brought Scott back out on the deck. She had set 3 lounge chairs up in a triangle on the deck. Scott sat down and Mary brought us drinks then went back in and got her drink and brought it out along with a CD player that she turned on very low.

She had obviously been thinking about things! She came over to my chaise and took off her cover up leaving her wearing just a waist chain and heels. She leaned back against me, facing Scott, with her legs spread giving him an excellent view of her freshly shaved pussy. I was playing with her boobs as she leaned against me and we talked about our respective work weeks.

After a while Mary got up and put her cover up back on and went to check on dinner. When she came back out she went over to Scott's chaise and took off the cover up and sat down and leaned back against him, just as she had with me, giving him the opportunity to play with her massive tits and flash me her gorgeous pussy.

Scott played with her for a while before she got up and told us we should go to the table. As Scott and I were sitting at the table she came out to set the table and was rubbing her bare boobs against us while we ran our hands over her shapely ass and hips. After dinner Mary said we should sit down on the chaise lounges while she took care of the dishes.

Mary came out with drinks for everybody and sat down on the third chase lounge so both Scott and I could see her. We chatted for a while and then she said she had something a little different in mind for this evening. She said she wanted to slow dance with us, rather than lap dance for us. We thought this was fine so she got up and put the cover up back on and went and put in a new CD.

She came over and asked me to dance. I put my hands on her waist and she pulled me tight against her. I moved my hands down to her ass and pulled her against me while we danced. She moved around to face away from me and pushed her ass against my now hard cock while I rubbed her boobs. When the song ended, Scott said that looked like a lot of fun and they danced while Scott felt her up as they danced.

We all agreed that this was almost as much fun as the lap dances! Mary removed our shirts so we could feel her huge tits against our bare chests as we danced. We sat and chatted for a while and took turns dancing with my wife.

Mary said she had another idea, and we both looked at her expectantly. She got up off her chaise and came over to my chair and asked me to stand up. I did and she undid my shorts and pulled them down along with my underwear so I was now just as nude as she was. Next, she went over to Scott and asked him to stand up. He got up slowly and she undid his shorts pulled them down and then pulled down his boxers. Now we were all nude and Scott and I had erections wondering what was going to happen next.

The say the average length of an erect Caucasian penis is slightly under 6". If that's true, I'm just above average and slightly on the thick side. Scott's cock was slightly shorter and thinner than mine and had a slight upward curve.

Mary looked at us both and said that was much better. She told us to sit down and she went to get us fresh drinks. Scott was a little self-conscious about sitting there nude with a hard on but was obviously "up" for whatever my Mary had in mind. I was surprised and pleased that she'd put this much thought into it.

When Mary came back out with our beers and her drink she asked Scott if he'd like to dance and he gulped and said sure. She got up and went to put in new CD and then came back and took his hand.

Scott's cock was hard as rock and pointing up towards the sky. He didn't know what to do with it so Mary went to him and pulled him close, trapping his erection between them. They were swaying with the music and his hands were all over her ass and now her hands were on his ass pulling him against her.

As they danced, Mary spun around and pushed her lush ass against his rigid member rubbing the crack of her ass up and down the length of his shaft. Then she turned around and spun him around so her massive boobs were against his back.

Mary reached around and, and for the first time, took Scott's cock in her hand and started to slowly stroke it. At this point it was really a toss-up as to who was more excited in our little group. I couldn't believe that my mature wife was dancing nude with this young man with his hard cock in her hand!

Mary asked him if he liked that and he said it felt fantastic. She started to stroke him faster, and his breathing got shorter and, a couple of minutes later he shot a huge load of cum onto the deck.

Scott sat down as Mary, very pleased with herself, cleaned up the sperm Scott had spilled on the deck.

When Mary came back out she came over to me and got down on her knees and gave me a world class blowjob. When I came, she milked my cock until all the cum was out of it, then swallowed every drop.

Scott and I put our shorts back on and we all sat and chatted for a while until Scott had to leave as he had an early appointment in the morning. Mary said we'd walk him out to his truck.

Mary put her heels back on and took Scotts hand to lead him around the side of the house to the front. She opened the front gate and walked across the front yard, wearing nothing but her heels, to Scott's truck.

He opened the door and turned to thank us for an incredible evening. Mary said she was glad he enjoyed it and then gave him a big hug and then kissed him deeply. Then she said, "so we'll see you next Saturday night"? He said absolutely, he'd be looking forward to it!

After Scott left Mary asked if I'd like to take a bath with her. We filled up the soak tub and relaxed. I told Mary that I was quite surprised, and pleased, that she'd come up with such fun and different activities!

She said, "yes, it turned out pretty well"! I asked her how she felt and she said "good, I'm starting to see that it's just fun between friends and everybody likes it and nobody is getting hurt, so why not". I said that was great and that was how I looked at it, too.

When the next Saturday finally arrived, after what seemed like the longest week ever, Mary had decided to wear just a very sheer tank dress that barely covers her ass and massive breasts, and heels. I told her the outfit looked stunning.

The weather was holding so we decided to eat outside as it would be daylight until around 9:00. We were on the back deck when the doorbell rang and Mary walked around the side of the house and across the front yard to get Scott and tell him we were in the back.

I heard her say hello to somebody and when she came back with Scott she said the neighbor across the street and had been outside and said hi! I told her it was a good thing she was "dressed" and we all laughed. Scott told Mary how hot she looked and she thanked him, kissed him and went to get us all drinks.

As always dinner was excellent and Scott and I wolfed it down in no time! Mary got everything put away and made a fresh drink and then came back out nude. She went over to Scott and asked him to stand up, when he did she removed his shirt, shorts and boxers and threw them in a pile on the deck. Then she gave him a big hug and kissed him. He hungrily kissed her back and his hands were all over her ass and hers were all over his pulling them close together. When they parted I could see his cock had hardened right up after kissing my hot, nude wife, and that he had trimmed the hair on his cock way back, as mine was. Then she came over and removed my clothes and gave me a long kiss and let me feel her up.

Mary announced that she wanted to slow dance with us and then she was going to give us some lap dances. She'd given us lots of lap dances when she was nude but we had been wearing clothes so that sounded pretty hot. She danced a couple of slow songs with each of us and Scott and I had our hands all over her hot body. We all sat down to take a short break, although Scott and I were still pretty hard!

Soon Mary got up and started the music and came over and started dancing for me. She turned around and sat on my lap with my hard cock between the cheeks of her ass. She rubbed her ass against me as I fondled her big tits and ran my hands over her mature curves.

She turned around and had me lean back then she climbed up onto the chaise and straddled me. In this position her pussy was spread around my cock and was pinning it to my abdomen. She started sliding her wet pussy lips up and down my shaft while I played with her boobs and very erect nipples and tried not to come!

The feeling of her wet cunt rubbing on my shaft was fantastic, but she didn't make any move to put my cock inside her. When the song ended, she sat down next to me and relaxed for a song while she gently fondled my very hard cock.

When the next song started, she went over to Scott and started dancing for him. She put one foot on either side of the chaise and backed up so her ass was right in his face. His hands were all over her gorgeous ass and hips as she danced.

12