The Seduction of Scott Ch. 04

Story Info
Scott's patience is finally rewarded.
3.1k words
4.73
16.3k
14

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Scott arrived the following week, Mary met him at the door in a micro mini skirt and crop top that left the bottoms of her boobs exposed and, if she moved very much, exposed her nipples. They spent some time walking around the front yard talking about some landscaping projects and teasing the neighbor, who was out on his front porch.

Mary brought Scott around back and got us all drinks and we sat and chatted for a while. When we finished our drinks, Mary went to get a second round. When she came back out she asked if we'd like to have some lap dances, with the predictable answers.

Mary went in and got the CD player and started it low and then went over and danced the first song for Scott. She leaned into him and he pushed her top up so he could play with her tits and suck her swollen nipples.

When the second song started, she pulled down her skirt and removed her crop top and continued to dance for Scott and his hands were all over her voluptuous body. She bent over and stuck her ass in his face and spread her legs wide so he could lick her pussy. He applied himself the task and soon she had a series of orgasms and sat down on his lap.

After Mary recovered a little she asked Scott to stand up and then she removed his shorts and shirt. I was not at all surprised to see that his penis was fully erect. She asked him to sit down and then reached under the chaise and pulled out a bottle of baby oil and poured some on his cock and then started to stroke him. She asked him if that felt good and he told her it was incredible. She stroked him faster and faster and then he said he was going to cum and shot a large load of sperm all over himself. He excused himself to go and get cleaned up.

When Scott came back out, Mary was on her knees with her ass in the air giving me a blowjob. I motioned that he should lick her cunt as she was blowing me. When Scott touched Mary, she moaned and pushed back against his face. Soon we were both close and I came in her mouth and Scott's attention to her pussy gave her another series of orgasms. Mary and I now went and got cleaned up and then we sat down to dinner.

After dinner, we went and sat down on the chaise lounges to talked about an upcoming fishing trip. We were all still nude. When Mary came back out she announced that she had decided what we should do next. Scott and I were, literally, breathless with anticipation.

Mary went over to Scott and asked him to stand up. Then she removed his shirt and undid his shorts and pulled them down. Then she sat down on the chaise so that his crotch was at eye level and pulled his boxers down. His half erect penis was right in Mary's face and we were both watching her to see what she'd do.

Mary reached up and took his cock in her hand and slowly started to stroke him. He moaned a little and told her how good that felt and moved closer to her. When he moved closer she leaned forward and licked around the purple head of his now fully engorged penis. This elicited another gasp from Scott. Then she licked the full length of his shaft and swirled her tongue around the head and then, while still stroking him with one hand, took him all the way in her mouth! He gasped again and I couldn't believe how turned on I was at the sight of my mature wife sucking this young man's dick.

Mary continued to suck and stroke Scott like a porn star and soon his breathing became erratic and he said that he was going to come, and that just made her stroke and suck even harder and faster! He arched his back, moaned again, and shot his load in Mary's mouth.

Mary just sat there with his cock in her mouth for a couple of minutes milking all the sperm from his spent penis and then took it out and gave it a good lick all over and swallowed all of his seed. He sat down, and let out a long sigh and said, "Oh. My. God. That was the most amazing blowjob I've ever had!" Mary beamed, pleased at the compliment.

I was so hard I thought I would burst when Mary come over to me and asked me to recline the chaise. Once it was down she turned facing Scott and took my cock in her hand and slowly settled down on it until I was totally buried in her hot cunt. She was moaning all the while as she started to slowly fuck me. It was still broad daylight as my wife fucked me on our back deck with Scott about 2 feet away watching Mary's pussy lips stretch around my swollen, throbbing cock.

We went on like that for a few minutes as Scott moved closer to get a better view and then Mary started to moan louder and move faster and faster. I told her I was close and then we both came in an earth-shattering orgasm.

She settled down and leaned back against me to catch her breath. After a few minutes, she slowly got up and as my cock popped out what seemed like a pint of cum ran out of her pussy and dripped all over my cock and balls. She put her hand over her pussy and went into the house to get cleaned up. Scott sat back and said that on the erotic meter of 1-10, this had been an 11!! I told him I agreed!

Once we were all cleaned up, and still nude, Mary suggested that we should play some cards, just for fun. We'd been married almost 15 years, and I had just had a massive orgasm, but the sight of my nude wife walking around in front of this young man and I with her massive tits swaying and her freshly fucked swollen pussy on display was starting to get me hard, again!

We played for about 2 hours and I won all but 1 game. Scott said he should get going and I whispered in Mary's ear what I wanted her to do. Scott got dressed and I pulled on my shorts and Scott and I went out to his truck.

I could see the neighbor peeking out his window. We chatted for a few minutes and then the front door opened and Mary came out and walked over to the mailbox, totally nude. She got the mail and then came back over to us and gave Scott a hug and a kiss and said "we'll see you next week" and went back in the house. We had a good laugh and talked about what the neighbor must be thinking and then Scott left.

When Scott arrived the following week we both met him at the door and then went outside to look at our latest new car. Mary was wearing a sheer micro mini skirt and a very sheer top that was open to the waist. We talked for a while and Mary got us a couple of beers while the timid neighbor sat on his porch and ogled Mary, from afar. When we finished our beers, we went around to the back deck where Mary was grilling steaks.

I made Mary a Martini and we had a nice chat while she cooked dinner. As she was cooking I came up behind her and slid my hands inside her top and started to play with her massive boobs. She seemed to enjoy that and when I sat down she asked Scott of he'd like to play too. He came up behind her and played with her boobs while she was cooking and she rubbed ass against his crotch. We were all good and horny so dinner was done in no time.

We went out on the deck and Mary helped both Scott and I out of our clothes. Then she had Scott lay down on a chaise and straddled him, leaning over so her could suck her nipples.

Mary reached back behind her and took his throbbing cock in her hand and started to rub the shiny purple head of his erection up and down her glistening slit, his pre-cum mixing with the copious pussy juice she was producing. Scott was holding his breath as my mature wife rubbed her wet cunt all over his swollen member, without letting him penetrate her womanhood.

Mary went through this process 3 times, rubbing herself all over his erection, and then pulling back to let him lick, suck and play with her huge boobs.

As she started to tease his penis for the fourth time, she bent down and kissed him while keeping her slit in full contact with his cock. As she was kissing him months of foreplay came down to this moment.

She picked up her ass and reached down between her legs and grabbed his young, throbbing penis and expertly inserted it into her vagina for the first time. Her cunt was sopping wet and she immediately settled back and buried his cock all the way inside her quivering pussy.

As she settled back down on Scott's cock it suddenly occurred to him that he was now buried balls deep inside Mary's cunt. He looked down in disbelief as she raised up so that just the head of his cock was still in her, but there was no mistake he was really inside her.

She leaned back so he could see his penis penetrating her better and he said "oh my God, I can't believe that I'm actually inside you". He reached down and ran his fingers over Mary's cunt lips and around his cock, still unable to believe that his cock was inside her. She settled back down on his cock and he groaned as she started to slowly ride him as I stared in disbelief and wonder at my wife fucking the brains out of this young man. After only few minutes he started to thrust back against her and then came hard!

Mary laid down on him, with his cock still in her, and they both caught their breath. I was speechless and as hard as I've ever been in my life. With Scotts cock still inside her she motioned me closer and started to give me another blowjob. I was so hot from watching her get fucked that I came in her moth about 1 minute, shooting so much cum that some ran out around my cock and ran down her chin. Now she had a load of cum in her mouth, which she promptly swallowed, and another in her swollen cunt.

As Mary climbed off Scott he thanked her for the most incredible sex of his life. He said he'd been fantasizing about having sex with her for a long time but this was far better than he could have ever imagined!

After we got cleaned up Mary went upstairs to clean herself up a little more thoroughly. I asked Scott how he was doing and he said he was in shock. He said that this was truly the best sex of his life and still couldn't believe that Mary had fucked him, and I'd not only let her, but watched. Mary was in the bath upstairs so we went up and Scott thanked her, again, and went home.

After Mary got out of the tub and came to bed we had a long talk about things and at the end of it all Mary said she was willing to continue with our little game. I got a text from Scott the next day asking if everything was OK. I told him we were good but would be out of town the next weekend and would see him the weekend after. He responded "KEWL!"

When Scott arrived, Mary answered the door wearing a cowl neck mini dress. Most people would consider this dress to be quite risqué but in his setting, it was the most conservative thing she'd worn when Scott came over for dinner. When he came in she gave him a hug and brought him into the kitchen. I gave him a beer and made Mary a very dry Bombay Sapphire Martini, shaken, not stirred, and we all sat down to catch up.

We had a nice dinner and then Mary cleared the table as Scott and I talked about fishing. I could tell that he was wondering if he was going to get to fuck Mary again, or if that had been a 1 time deal. I wasn't sure about it myself since I'd left it up to Mary.

After the dishes were cleared I made Mary a second Martini and she sat down and we chatted some more. The discussion quickly drifted to sex and Mary asked Scott if he'd enjoyed himself the last time we'd had him over. He said that he'd had a wonderful time and still couldn't believe that she'd had sex with him, and that it had truly been the best sex he'd ever had.

This information clearly pleased and flattered Mary. He said that the feeling of her smooth pussy was just too fantastic for words and that her pussy was delicious and eating her had been a tremendous turn on. This made her blush and squirm, a little. We chatted some more and then, after finishing her drink, Mary asked if we'd like some lap dances.

We went into the living room and Scott and I took our seats while Mary put in a CD. When the music started, she came over and started dancing for me. It was a full contact dance and the cowl neck on the dress gave me easy access to her heavy breasts. When the next song started, she went over and danced for Scott. Following my lead his hands were all over her, sliding under the dress to touch her bare ass and inside the top to fondle her tits.

After dancing 2 songs for each of us, still wearing the dress, we went back into the kitchen to have another drink and watch a movie. As we watched the movie Scott and I were both wondering, to ourselves, if the sexual adventures had run their course. After the movie ended Mary asked if we'd like some more lap dances.

Again, we went into the living room and Mary put in a CD. As the music started she removed the dress and let it drop to the floor, leaving her totally nude. She came over and started dancing for me and climbed on my lap as I played with her tits. She whispered in my ear and asked me if I wanted to watch her fuck Scott again. All I could do was nod and she kissed me deeply and ground her bare pussy against my erect penis.

When the next song started, Mary went over and leaned into Scott sticking those magnificent tits into his face. He wasted no time taking her nipples into his mouth and sucking them greedily. Mary leaned her head back and moaned while he sucked her pierced nipples and squeezed her full mature breasts.

When the song ended, Mary climbed up on Scott's lap and kissed him while he played with her tits. He continued to kiss and fondle her all through the next song. Then he asked her to sit down in the chair and when she did he buried his face in her pussy. He licked and sucked her pussy as she squirmed and screamed as she came.

Mary pushed him away and stood up and took off all his clothes. Once he was nude, and very erect, she got down on her knees and took him in her mouth. She sucked him slowly while stroking his cock with one hand. She stopped sucking him, but continued to stroke him, and asked him if he was having a good time. He replied very enthusiastically that he was. As she continued to stroke him she asked him if he wanted to come in her mouth or if he'd like to fuck her again. He said her mouth was fantastic but that he really wanted to fuck her smooth pussy.

Mary climbed up on Scott's lap, facing him, and reached down and guided his young hard cock into her dripping wet cunt. She settled down onto his cock until he was balls deep inside her. He had a look of pleasure and disbelief on his face as she started to fuck him. She started off slow but quickly built up the tempo and before long Scott shot a big load into Mary's pussy. She just sat there with her boobs in his face for a few minutes then she got up and they went to get cleaned up.

Mary came back first and climbed onto my lap. We were kissing and taking and she asked me if I'd enjoyed watching her fuck the young man and I told her I did enjoy it and that now I was going to fuck her. I stood up and took off my pants and had her stand up and bend over the back of the chair as I stepped up and inserted my throbbing penis into her swollen, just fucked cunt.

Mary was very wet and I was very horny so I started to really pound her pussy. She was moaning and thrashing around and was screaming for me to fuck her harder. As Scott came back into the room I slammed her and shot my load as she screamed in the throes of her own orgasms. I collapsed onto her and we lay like that for a few minutes until my cock popped out of her. She quickly reached her hand down to catch the cum that was already starting to drip out of her.

Mary and I went to get cleaned up and when we came back down Scott was dressed. We sat and chatted a bit and Scott said that this had been mind blowing! She said that she was glad he'd had a good time and that she'd had a good time with both of us, as well.

Mary said, "so, we'll see you next weekend?" Dumb question.