The Seduction of Scott Ch. 06

Story Info
We have a final fling with Scott...
2.1k words
4.52
10.5k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Next week Scott called and said he'd gotten the job with the railroad and would be leaving in 5 weeks for training. We talked about his new job and I said I'd talk to Mary and that we'd have to do something special before he left.

When Mary got home I told her about Scott's new job and suggested that we should take him to our favorite resort in the central part of the state for a long weekend. I texted Scott and invited him, telling them that we'd pay for everything. He said that sounded like fun and agreed and we set the date and I made the reservation.

As we drove into town we saw a bar with a sign advertising a wet t-shirt contest that night. We quickly decided that we should attend and that Mary should participate. She'd danced topless in a local strip club, a couple of times, and had also danced totally nude on the dance floor when we were in Mexico.

When we got to the resort and I checked us in and got 2 keys to the suite. It was very nice and had 2 bedrooms with a large common room with a big TV and smaller TV's in both bedrooms. It also had a nice deck with a hot tub that was more than big enough for the 3 of us. We got unpacked and went to the bar to use the free drink coupons we got when we checked in.

Mary was wearing a tank top, with no bra, and a skirt. Her huge swaying boobs and erect pierced nipples captured everyone's attention in the bar.

We made our dinner reservation and then decided to go swimming in the pool. Mary put on a very small thong bikini and Scott and I had normal trunks. We went to the pool wearing robes that came with the room and got in the pool. There were few people there, some of whom were quite scandalized by the Mary's bikini. Did I mention that the suit turned very see through when wet?

We swam and played around for a while we went back to the room and got in the hot tub on the deck. We got in the hot tub, still wearing our swim suits. Mary was sitting on my lap while I played with her boobs. I untied her top and took it off, and then removed the very skimpy bottom of her bikini. Once she was nude I asked her to get us all drinks. She grinned and slowly got out and went inside. When she came back out I noticed a couple of pairs of binoculars come out and even a camera on the other decks!

Mary was sitting on my lap and we all laughed at her huge boobs floating on the surface, as I played with them. We stayed in the tub until we started to "prune up" and then got out and went inside.

Scott took a shower and then Mary and I washed off the chlorine. When we got out I sat her on the counter and fucked her while Scott watched, with his hard cock in hand. Then I had her get off the counter and bend over while I fucked her, hard, from behind. I was turned on knowing we were being watched and knowing that people could hear me slamming against Mary's big ass as we had left the sliding glass doors open. Before very long I shot my first load of the day into my wife's hot cunt.

After I came Mary went over and climbed up on Scott's lap and impaled herself on his throbbing erection and rode him until he came. Back into the shower for all of us! For dinner Mary selected an A-line skirt and a semi sheer blouse, unbuttoned about 1/2 way, with no bra, that showed her big boobs off very nicely. You could clearly see the outlines of her nipple furniture. She looked fantastic.

Dinner was very nice and we had a great time. Service was excellent, and we got a lot of looks from other patrons, some of whom had to have seen the Mary nude earlier on our deck. After dinner, we piled into my car to go to the wet T-shirt contest.

The bar was already buzzing when we got there. It wasn't a topless bar but it did have a raised dance floor. We saw several women in the bar wearing semi-sheer boy shorts and crop tops that tied under their boobs. We assumed they were employees but we soon discovered that those were the costumes for the contest.

Mary went up to the bar and signed up and then disappeared into the back. When she came back out she was wearing the outfit and looked hot as hell. The top barely covered her huge tits. Her areola were peeking out and her nipple furniture was very obvious. I couldn't wait to see her wet, and on stage.

They announced the contest would be started and called all the contestants up on stage. There were 12 women in the contest. The youngest was about 28 and the oldest was maybe 60. All of them appeared to be true amateurs, not just strippers slumming. All body types were represented. The 28-year-old was slender with B cup boobs and there were a couple of ladies with obvious boob jobs...fortysomething tits just don't stick straight out. The 60-year-old was heavy and had very large tits and clearly never wore a bra. Mary had the second biggest tits and looked to be the only one with pierced nipples although several of the women did have pierced belly buttons.

The first contestant stepped into a small wading pool placed on stage and they soaked her. Then she came out and danced around on the stage to the great pleasure of the crowd. The outfits did turn quite sheer when wet and the water appeared to be pretty cool as nipples were hard as glass.

Mary was the eighth contestant. She stepped into the pool and they poured the cool water over her tits, making sure to get her shorts soaked, as well. Up on stage, under the lights, the tight shorts clung to her smooth pussy. She came out and started to dance and in seconds untied her top letting her big tits loose to the ear shattering applause of the crowd. None of the women before here had shown their tits.

Following Mary's lead, 2 of the last 4 women got their tits out. One was the oldest woman and the other was the youngest. Everybody was having a good time. Through the elimination process they worked their way down to 3 finalists, one of whom was Mary. All 3 ladies were now topless.

One of the finalists was the 28-year-old, named Kim, and the other was an attractive fortysomething named Sally, with very fake D cup boobs. She had a nice figure and a deep all over tan.

Sally danced first and got a loud round of applause. Kim was next and also got a loud round of applause. Mary danced last and quickly pulled off her shorts leaving her gloriously nude. The applause was deafening and when she finished she was pronounced the winner.

When she came back to the table she was wearing her skirt and blouse and the blouse was unbuttoned to the waist leaving most of her big tits on display. A steady stream of people came by to congratulate Mary and get a closer look at her tits.

Many of the women were curious about her piercings and Mary finally just tied the tails of her blouse under her tits leaving them totally exposed. We stayed for about an hour and then Mary put her tits back inside her blouse and we left to go back to the Motel. In the car, Mary had unbuttoned her blouse all the way and walked back to the room with her tits out. We got back to the room and all quickly stripped off our clothes and got in the hot tub. One thing led to another and soon Mary was sucking my cock as Scott fucked her from behind. When we all finished, we got out and showered and sat down in the living room.

We talked a long time about Scott's new job and the evenings adventures, Scott said he was really going to miss us. Finally, Mary and I left and went to bed. We got up the next morning and Mary gave me a world class blowjob, swallowing every drop when I came in her mouth. Then she got up and padded into Scott's room.

I got up and sat on the couch to watch as Mary sucked Scott's cock and then mounted him, in the reverse cowgirl position. Her big tits were bouncing as she fucked him, rubbing her clit. Soon they both came and we all got in the shower and got cleaned up. Scott and I got dressed and Mary disappeared into the bedroom. There was a knock at the door and a young man named Steven wheeled in the food. We'd met him on a previous trip and he smiled when he saw me, and asked after Mary. As he started to put the food out Mary came out of the bedroom. She was wearing the outfit she worn at the wet T-shirt contest. Steven tried to play it cool but couldn't help but stare at her huge boobs spilling out of the skimpy top.

We were chatting about the contest, the night before, and Steven timidly asked if we'd been there. I said that we'd been there and Mary had won the contest. He said, "I can see why" and then blushed, when he realized what he'd said. He started to apologize and Mary laughed and said there was no need to apologize. He said he'd wanted to go the contest but his girlfriend had wanted to go to a movie.

He said to call when we were done and come and pick up the dishes. We had a nice breakfast and laughed about how small the town was! I suggested that we should give Steven a little private show when he came to pick up the dishes and Mary cheerfully agreed.

After we were finished I called down and asked for Steven to come and pick up the dishes. In about 5 minutes there was a knock at the door and Mary let him into the room. She told him since he hadn't been able to go they she was going to give him a sample of what he missed.

Mary had him sit down in a chair at the table, with Scott and I and then she started a CD and then went out and quickly climbed in and out of the hot tub. The water may have been warm but the outfit were still very sheer when wet, especially in the sunlight, and the cool morning air made her nipples very, very hard.

Mary came back in and danced and all Jake could say was WOW!! He asked if she took her top off at the contest and I said that Mary had been totally nude!! He said "ah, man, and I missed it!" I asked him if he had a smart phone and when he said he did I asked him if he'd like me to take a couple of pics of him with the Mary. He quickly gave me the phone and I took a pic of him with his arm around Mary and then she took her top off and I took another one. He was grinning widely when she pulled off her bottoms and I took a pic of him his arm around my totally nude wife. Then she had him stand behind her and took his hands and cupped them under her big tits and I took another pic. I gave him the phone back and he thanked us profusely and I gave him a nice tip as he loaded up the dishes and left.

We finished up breakfast and then cleaned up and got dressed and then loaded up the stuff for the drive home. We had a nice leisurely drive and stopped a couple of times. When we got home, Scott thanked us for a great time, hugged and kissed Mary, loaded his stuff and took off.

We talked to Scott a couple of times but didn't see him before he left. He called us in mid-December and said he would be back in town in February with his new girlfriend, Jill, to visit his family and we made tentative plans to get together.