The Seduction of Sylvia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her fingers slipped higher until they bumped up against the silken wall of your panties. They were very, very wet. Both of you moaned, you from that delicate touch and she from the discovery that you were already soaked. She was now leaning forward, her left elbow on the table, her chin resting on her palm. Her pupils had converged into sharp little points and her eyes had darkened ... into bottomless pools.

You were already swollen and she ran one forefinger up and down the wet silk of your panties, splitting the petals of your cunt open. When the sodden fabric was sticking to your wet flesh, she leveled the tip of her forefinger against your weeping hole and gently pressed inwards. She was a little clumsy since she had to work only by touch, but slowly, inexorably, the drenched silk slid into your hot tight tunnel. You held your breath as her finger slid inwards and then you exhaled in one long sobbing groan.

"Is she inside you, baby?" I whispered softly, blowing a gentle breath into your ear.

Yes, you nodded. Good for her, I thought.

That's when the waitress turned up. What will we have? Well, since you were the sober one, I let you make the choice. The tiny detail of an eager finger pushing your cum soaked panties into your cunt hopefully wouldn't interfere with your judgment. You looked at the menu, your eyes unfocussed. You blinked hard in an effort to make sense of it. The words were swimming. There were so many of them. You decided to use your fingers. Your lips were obviously not working. You stuck your finger on the menu at random and smiled up sweetly at the waitress, hoping that you were making sense.

I glanced over your shoulder to see what you were pointing at. Filet of fish smothered in cranberry sauce! What were you thinking! Ahhh ... but then you weren't thinking, were you, my little slut? You were just wallowing in lust as a stranger's finger, wrapped in silk, ravaged your cunt. Oh, well, we all have to make little sacrifices. Filet of fish smothered in cranberry sauce it would have to be.

It feels so good already, doesn't it, baby, her finger gently easing the sodden silk into the heat of your cunt? But the question is, how far do you want to go in this deliciously public place? Do you want her to completely dissolve the barrier between your skin and hers? Do you want to feel the hard heat of her fingers as they fuck your snatch? Until you let me know, there isn't anywhere that this story can go. So tell me, my little pet, has lust conquered fear and hunger overcome embarrassment? Are you ready to be finger fucked under the table of a restaurant?

Yours,

Andrew

*****

Dear Sylvia,

Kathy was smiling, pleased at the effect that her exploring digit was having on you. She decided to up the ante a little. Removing your panties was not an option. She would have to slide under the table to pull it all the way down and slide it off your feet. She didn't want to be that obvious. So she decided to just sweep it aside. But before she did that, she eased her fingers between the fabric and your skin and yanked the wet silk up into your slit. Your sweet little ass rose off the couch and you gasped. Nice, I wanted to tell her, very nice.

When the silk had been pulled aside, you felt the air, cool and pleasant, on your heated flesh before her finger insinuated itself again into your cunt. She buried it in your flesh all the way to the hilt and gently wiggled it, watching your face closely for your reaction. You were going to pieces. But that didn't seem to satisfy her. Greedy little critter. She shoved a second finger into your tight pussy, stretching the soft, spongy walls. That was better ... so much better!

But there was still a small problem. She couldn't fuck you. It would be obvious what she was doing. The rapid to and fro movement of her elbow would be a dead giveaway. We must keep up appearances, after all. Just because you are being taken in a public place doesn't mean everybody has to know about it. She turned her fingers inside your hole until they were facing upwards and curled them towards her in a come hither motion. Oh, were you ready to "come" ... and "cum"!

She began to rub in a soft circular motion, awakening the knot of nerves in your vaginal wall. Your hips began to swirl in tight little circles, against the direction of the fingers roaming in your snatch. "Soon, very soon," I whispered softly in your ear, "you are going to cum all over those naughty fingers."

When she judged that you were ready, her thumb descended to clamp down on your swollen clit and began to massage it softly. Your eyes were wide open and your lips were slack. It took only a few seconds before the pleasure took you and your sweet little sex drenched her fingers in fuck juice. I reached over and kissed you, sucking your desperate little moans into my mouth. Won't do to have our corner sounding like a porn movie, even if it may look like one if someone troubled to glance under our table.

Your pussy was still contracting around her marauding fingers and your thighs were still trembling when I lifted my lips off yours. You whimpered softly as she removed her fingers from your cunt and thrust them into her mouth to greedily lick your juices off her skin. She closed her eyes in ecstasy at the sweet sharp taste of you.

"There's more where that came from," I said quietly, "She loves being licked. Once you get her started, she can't have enough. So, how would you like to stick your tongue in her sweet little box and get your jaws all aching tonight?"

She nodded, her eyes wide in disbelief.

Would you like that, baby – her tongue softly lapping at the heated flesh of your cunt ... scooping your juice out of your spasming tunnel? Would you like her to nibble at your clit before sucking the tender quivering stem into the wet heat of her mouth? Would you like to drench her lips in your wetness as I watch your helpless body thrash on the sheets? Would you like to be eaten, my love, until you are completely finished, until you are a helpless sodden trembling mess in my arms? Are you going to whisper ... yes ...? If you do, my pet, you are going to lose count of the number of times you cum tonight. Its not that they would be too many to count, just that you will be so wasted, so drunk on sex, that your mind will get a little fuzzy with numbers.

Yours,

Andrew

*****

Dear Sylvia,

You're hungry, aren't you, baby? That last letter of yours was so full of longing. Do I turn you on so much? Do those soft kissable lips of yours form the words while you read? Are your fingers roaming in your slit now, sweetheart, while you read? Are your juices dripping on the sheet? Do they smudge the ink, your hunger blurring the outline of my words? Should I move things along a bit in our private universe?

"She seems to want a taste of your hungry little snatch," I whispered softly in your ear, "Are you going to let her have it?"

"Yes," you whispered shyly, nuzzling my neck with the tip of your nose. She was looking at you hungrily. You were prey and she was going to have you soon.

When the filet of fish arrived, we couldn't summon the will to begin. We had lost our appetite – at least for food. We were all ravenously hungry for other things – she for the juices leaking from your slit, you for a stranger's lips on your hot flesh, me for the vision of you being mercilessly ravaged by her greedy mouth. I tossed a few bills on the table to cover the check and the tip and we scrambled for the door.

When we reached the car, she opened the rear door to shove you in and then followed you inside. Even before I revved the engine to life, she was all over you – her lips plastered to yours, her hand rummaging in your wet panty covered slit. I didn't know how she was going to last the drive, which was long, without stripping you naked and fucking you senseless.

I enjoy the fact that our place is so far removed from civilization. There are no neighbors within a scream. Which is all for the good since you do get loud, don't you, my little kitten, when you're fucked? You will certainly be screaming tonight, I thought, as a beautiful stranger ate your pussy flesh.

Her frenzy, her irrepressible hunger was framed in my rear view mirror. Your lips were swollen, bee stung as she drank from them. It was as though they were a surrogate for the soft petals between your thighs, a brief foretaste of those other lips that she would soon have. It was a miracle that she didn't rip your panties into shreds and plunge her face right there in the back of the car into the v of your legs.

Her urgency was turning you on. Your eyes were glazed over with lust and you were softly thrusting your panty covered mound into her marauding palm. You were all but begging for her to take you. You would have done that too if your lips weren't drowning in hers.

She didn't register that the car had drawn to a halt outside the house, that I had killed the engine and stepped out to open the rear door. She was too taken with you. It was only when I gently touched her shoulder that she finally turned around, her eyes wild with the taste of you. When she finally realized that we were home, she was all impatience. She almost ran to the front door and then fidgeted restlessly as I put my arm around your waist and led you to your fate – to be splayed open and eaten by our new friend. You were trembling in anticipation.

She was almost beside herself as I rummaged in the pocket of my jacket for my keys. I thought she would rip the keys from my hand at any moment and try them all in her frenzy, one by one, in the hope that she would be quicker. I was being altogether too leisurely for her taste. But I knew what I was doing. The Romans did too ... before me. They starved the lions in the coliseum before they tossed them a meal of Christians. Before I tossed your body to her, I wanted her hungry ... very very hungry. I wanted her to splatter me with your juice as she finally lashed your cunt with her tongue.

I'm doing the right thing, aren't I, baby ... keeping her hungry? She's going to want you so much more when we begin. You're going to taste even better when she finally gets to dip her lips into your sex ... because it has been so long in coming. Have I made her wait enough, sweetheart? Shall I let her have you then? Are you ready for this little fuckfest to begin? Are you ready to be eaten?

Yours,

Andrew

*****

Dear Sylvia,

When I opened the door, the foyer and the hall beyond were in darkness. The hall is usually airy and well lit during the day, from the large French windows that cover the length of one wall. But now, only stars spattered the quiet glass in little splotches of light. She quickly stripped off her jacket and hung it up on the stand beside the door and walked into the hall ... still eager, still anxious. She turned around, impatient, willing us on to follow her a little quicker into that room where she waited, her hunger a thing alive, a thing apart from her.

I gestured to one of the two large upholstered armchairs facing the French windows, the ones with the coffee table between them. She sat down, but struggled to remain still. She was almost twitching with eagerness.

"Would you like a drink?" I asked, "I'm going to get myself one."

She was almost snorting with impatience. "Well, get me one too."

"What's your preference?"

"Anything will do."

Yes, I knew ... in her present state, anything would do. Well, actually nothing would do except the sweet nectar leaking from your slit. You followed me into the kitchen and rubbed your body against mine as I made our drinks. I grabbed a fistful of your hair and twisted your face up to mine. I brought my lips tantalizingly close to yours and as your eyes fluttered shut in anticipation of a kiss, I whispered against your skin, "You're going to be used like a whore tonight." You moaned quietly, acknowledging the simple truth of what I said. Yes ... you were going to be used like a whore that night.

I led you back into the hall, a drink in each hand. I handed one to Kathy who took it absently, her eyes fixed on your body. I leaned down and whispered, "Would you like to see what you are going to get tonight?" My words tore her away from her hungry appraisal of you and she groaned, "Yes."

I placed my drink on the coffee table and walked over to where you were standing a few feet from the chair where Kathy was reclining, her eyes smoldering with a hunger that would be fed tonight, in more ways ... in so many more ways than she knew.

I stood behind you and eased your dress off your shoulders and let the silk slide like water over your pale skin to pool in a scarlet ruffle on the floor. Your silk bra cupped your breasts tenderly until I freed the soft fleshy globes from their prison. She moaned softly as the dark brown of your nipples hove into view. Her tongue slid out of her mouth unawares to lick her lips dry. Soon, that tongue would be licking other hot wet scrumptious parts of you. I almost envied her.

Your panties were soaked, the silk dark from your juices. I kept my eyes on her face as I knelt on the floor to remove your panties exposing your pussy flesh to her rapturous gaze. As she drank in the vision of your wet swollen lips and the thin strip of fur gleaming with moisture, her thighs fell apart involuntarily in that age-old language that the inflamed body of every woman speaks. She wanted to be fucked. Perhaps that could be arranged.

I bunched the wet silk in my fingers and walked towards her. Her eyes were fixed on the sodden fabric, wet with your juices. I raised my hand above her face and opened my fist, letting the silk cascade over her nose. Her eyes fluttered closed and her nostrils flared as she drew in the rich spicy scent of you. I trailed the wetness over her cheek and then brushed it beguilingly over her lips.

"Would you like a taste?" I whispered.

"Oh, God, Yes ..." she groaned.

I stretched the fabric between my fingers and let her lick it where it was darkest. She was not content with a lick. She drew the silk between her lips and began to suck softly.

Well, she's got a taste of you and she's going to want more. I have given the hungry little bloodhound a spoor to follow and she's going to end unerringly at the source of it all, the hot, wet source of that taste that she's o.d.ing on. She's going to end with her delicate lips buried in the soft yielding flesh of your cunt. Isn't that what you want too, baby? But then, what's the hurry? I hear bloodhounds work best when they are kept a little hungry.

Yours,

Andrew

*****

Dear Sylvia,

I gently drew your sodden panties out of her mouth. She was reluctant to let it go. "Don't you want her to see what she's going to get too?" I asked softly. She nodded eagerly, suddenly in a hurry to get naked for you.

I led you to the other armchair and lowered you into it before pulling Kathy to her feet. I did for her what I did for you. I stripped her naked. She didn't protest as I whipped off her white shirt, her figure hugging skirt and her lace bra and panties. She looked at you anxiously, awaiting some sign of approval. I knew from the way that your eyes glowed that you liked what you saw – the lean, slender sleekness of her. I reached my arms around her and softly cupped the firm mounds of her breasts and whispered, "You're beautiful." As I gently squeezed her nipples in the firm vice of my fingers, she moaned.

"Are you ready for her, baby?" I asked her, "Should I spread her open for you?"

She mumbled an answer in a voice strangled with longing. It sounded like a yes. I led her by the hand until she was standing in front of your armchair. I placed my palms gently on her shoulders and pushed downwards, dropping her to her knees in front of you. I knelt beside her and reached out to part your soft trembling thighs. When I hooked your knees over the stuffed upholstered arms of the chair, she gasped at the sight of you splayed open.

But you still weren't open enough for my taste. Your swollen lips, wet with your juices, were stuck together concealing the soft wet mushy pulp of you. I gently gripped the petals of your pussy between my fingers and peeled you open. They came apart with a wet squelching sound. A soft helpless little sob of desire spurted from her lips. She was ready for you. She was so ready for you.

I placed my palm behind her head and pushed her gently towards the steaming marsh of your cunt. She was open mouthed, utterly enraptured, as though she couldn't believe her good fortune. Her lips were trembling with the urgency of her desire. She planted a soft kiss on your cunt, filled with the longing of an entire lifetime. And then she ran her tongue softly, wetly along the entire length of your slit from stem to stern.

"Eat her all you want, baby," I whispered as I softly stroked her hair, "but don't make her cum. Make her plead ... make her beg. You do want to make her beg, don't you?"

She nodded assent. She was too preoccupied to speak, her lips working busily in the wet folds of your sex.

The little slut wants to make you beg. Something tells me that's exactly what you want, too. You'll beg, won't you, baby, like a whore ... to be licked and sucked and fucked and used? Each sound you make will fan the heat in your cunt and hers. And then finally, when she's done with you ... when I'm done with you ... you'll explode. I will hold you softly as you shatter and then put together the pieces again ... of you.

Yours,

Andrew

*****

Dear Sylvia,

She was washing your cunt with broad strokes of her tongue, the wet slurping noises filling the silence of a night that was otherwise quiet. The way the greedy bitch was sucking your juices, I knew you wouldn't last very long. I had to slow her down.

I grabbed her hair and peeled her face away from your wet pink flesh. Her lips came away with an audible squelch and she mewled softly at being parted from her meal. I gently stroked her hair to calm her.

"Be patient, my pet," I cooed, "We don't want her to cum so quickly" and then added in a conspiratorial whisper, "We're going to make her thrash about like a broken doll and moan like a whore. Wouldn't you like that, baby?"

She nodded eagerly.

"Then be a good girl and do what I tell you to." She waited for her instructions, her eyes wide and eager, her lips and her chin already wet with your juices. So, I began to whisper your fate into the soft pink ear of our new friend.

"... Suck that petal softly into your mouth ... like that ... just like that ... tongue it wet ... suck on it ... mmmmm .... Is it nice and wet, honey? Now pull it softly ... like that ... stretch it taut and let it go ... Oooh, did you see that – the way it snapped back against her flesh? ... now the other one ... you can see she likes it ..."

Oh, you certainly did. Your eyes were wide as saucers as she worked the soft outer lips of your cunt, sucking one into her mouth and then the other ... pulling them, teasing them, licking them. Your hips had already begun to surge when she pulled both of your plump pussylips into the wet cavern of her mouth and rolled the now soaked flesh between her tongue and her palate. You moaned like a bitch in heat. She was eating you alive.

I spread your cunt wide open with my fingers exposing the wet pink flesh between your lips. "She's beautiful, isn't she?" I whispered, "Would you like to wash that sweet pussy with your tongue ... nice and slow ... Only just leave her clit alone."

She bent happily to her appointed task, laving you from hole to clit with long slow strokes of her tongue. She was a kitten. You were her cream. Oh ... and the cream was loving it. Your ass had risen off the chair and you were offering your cunt for her to ravish.