The Seduction of Veronica Ch. 12

Story Info
Final Chapter – Nanook Breeds Veronica.
7.9k words
4.11
10.9k
13

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer:

This story deals with interracial sex, cuckolding, controlling, and impregnation. Please do not continue if any of these subjects offend you. This is a work of fiction meant to be enjoyed. Please click back if this does not suit your style. I am not a William Shakespeare or Ernest Hemingway. It is just another black stud and white wife story. They are free, so don't expect a literary masterpiece. All negative anonymous comments will be deleted.

Sam and Veronica deemed to be happy with their new living situation for the past three years. Neither had any intentions of jeopardizing what they had worked out with Karen. Then one day the conversation of having children came up.

Sam and Veronica discussed children with Karen as she is in charge. That started an intense discussion on how Sam and Veronica should conceive. Karen reminded them of the no sex deal in their new arrangements and suggested that Veronica breeds with Nanook to have a black baby. It would be the only right thing to do now with their current lifestyle. Nanook would be the stallion needed to service Veronica and guarantee that she gets pregnant.

The next couple of days Sam could not get the thought of his wife being bred by a black man out of his head. The thought of a black cock impregnating Veronica made her excited. As instructed by Karen, Veronica stopped taking her birth control pills. Veronica was nervous to say the least when that first night of breeding arrived. The arrangements had been made. We would have a few drinks to loosen up and then they would go to Nanook's house.

Nanook was a millionaire many times over. He lived in a large house just outside the city. His wife, Zendaya was an absolute stunner and she stayed in shape. She will be conducting the breeding session between Veronica and her husband, Nanook.

Veronica changed into her sexiest negligees, see-through and hiding nothing from Nanook. Veronica had been monitoring her cycle, taking daily temperatures and calculated she was at the peak of her ovulation. Veronica was about to take a black man's sperm into her fertile white pussy with the intentions of making a black baby.

Karen drove Sam and Veronica to Nanook's house. He is the boss from Africa, but owns a nice home in Atlanta for visiting purposes and of course breeding white wives under his contract. Nanook will breed Veronica just as he did to Karen a few years before. Veronica did not know Karen has black babies. A boy and a girl jet black like Nanook. Now it is Veronica's turn.

Upon arriving at Nanook's home, Karen and Sam were taken to a room. Veronica was stripped down and dressed into an African tribal outfit. Her body painted with tribal breeding insignias.

Zendaya said something to Nanook, and he quietly left the room to get into his African tribal outfit. Zendaya painted Nanook's body with tribal breeding insignias. Zendaya explained to Sam and Karen the procedure of African breeding. Veronica will stay at their home for five days. Nanook will spend all five days breeding with Veronica. At the end of the breeding sessions, Karen will be called to take Veronica back home.

Karen and Sam were escorted out of the house. As Karen was driving Sam home she explained to Sam that he is doing a great thing by having Nanook breed Veronica. Today is yet another step in Veronica's transformation.

Nanook stood in front of Veronica, gently placing his hands on her hips. She looked into his eyes as he said words his language. He took her breasts in his hands, squeezing them gently and running his thumbs along my nipples. He smiled and spoke more in his native tongue. Nanook's hands snaked their way down her sides, his fingers finding their way to her bare pussy at the same time has his other hand found her ass. He smiled as he inserted a finger into her now wet entrance, causing Veronica to let out a small moan.

Nanook's cock was now fully hard and protruding from his thin cloth covering. Veronica nearly gasped at its size. It had to be at least ten inches long and two inches around.

He removed his covering as she reached down and began to stroke his member running her fingers gently along his cock.

Veronica only rubbed his cock for a few seconds when she felt a hand grab the back of her neck. It was Zendaya forcing Veronica to her hands and knees. Nanook kneeled behind her and without hesitation pushed his massive cock into her entrance.

The foreplay was done; it was time for Nanook to plant his seed in her garden.

His black cock stretching Veronica with every thrust, filling her cunt more than she'd imagined possible. She closed her eyes as Nanook mercilessly pounded her. It wasn't long before she felt herself beginning to cum. Her moans became louder as she came.

As her first orgasm subsided, Nanook pulled his cock out of her and with one smooth motion grabbed her shoulder and flipped her onto my back. She stared up at his face as he spread her legs and resumed furiously driving his massive cock into her pussy. The look in his eyes was pure domination and there was no mistaking that Veronica was now the property of the Nanook.

He grabbed one of her bouncing tits as his fucked her, squeezing her nipple hard as he continued to fuck her harder and harder. Veronica could feel his balls slapping against her ass as his cock pounded into her and with every thrust Nanook out an animal grunt.

Veronica closed her eyes in bliss and just as she began to catch my breath she felt Nanook's hard thrusts slow and with a guttural moan he unleashed a flood of warm cum into her Ovulating womb.

As Nanook pulled out of Veronica a trickle of his seed dripped out of her drenched pussy and trickled down the crack of her ass.

Veronica had never felt so submissive in her life, sitting naked on a bed next to a man who had only moments ago deposited into her the load of cum that now dripped from her still wet entrance with the soul intent to breed her with a black child. Even now, she had no idea what Nanook and Zendaya are talking about as they speak in their native language.

"What the fuck had I gotten myself into?" said Veronica?

Veronica found out later that Nanook said, "How he had taken the white woman and put a child in her belly. That tomorrow he will continue to fuck Veronica over and over each and every day during her time of ovulating."

Zendaya smiled knowing her husband is breeding yet another married white woman planting a black child into Veronica's womb.

Nanook took Veronica and began by kissing down the nape of her neck, his hands slowly moving over her body. He took one of her breasts into his mouth as they sank to the bed and a few seconds later she felt her legs being gently spread and his throbbing black cock sliding into her still dripping womanhood.

Instead of roughly pounding into her, like before. His hands explored her body, groping and caressing her as he slowly moved his cock in and out of her well lubricated pussy. He paused with each careful thrust, allowing Veronica to feel her walls stretch to accommodate his size. She closed my eyes and enjoyed the rhythm of his movement, letting his member fill her completely with each motion.

Zendaya smiled. She spoke to Nanook in their native tongue saying "Now fuck her Nanook, fuck the white woman. Fuck her good and fill her white pussy with your black seed."

"Uh!" Veronica immediately exclaimed as she started lowering herself. Nanook's cock building up pressure against her pussy, but when it was enough it slipped right in splitting her pussy lips apart.

"Oh God, it's so big!" Veronica moaned heavily as she was slowly lowering herself on Nanook consuming his cock bit by bit.

"Uh-huh!" That was all Veronica could speak. After what felt like ages and under constant moaning Veronica finally had sunk down all the way on Nanook's cock. She paused.

It didn't take long before it started. Veronica placed her hands on Nanook's chest and slowly raised her ass. His cock came out on display again this time covered in Veronica's wetness glistening in the moonlight. Just before his head would pop out she went back down again. The speed slowly but steadily increased.

Veronica couldn't hold it any longer. Her moans transformed into squeals. "Oh God, Oh God, give it to me!"

The contrast of his black skin against her white body was almost hypnotizing. Suddenly Nanook started moaning heavier. His grip on Veronica's hips tightened. Veronica's pussy was too much for Nanook. The hard thrusts of his African cock were meeting Veronica's married white pussy. Then he started grunting.

"Oh God! Veronica squealed, "I can feel it! Yes!" Her pussy went up and down on his shaft seemingly eager to harvest every single drop of cum that cock was able to offer.

It seemed as though Nanook's orgasm was never going to end. Wave after wave of his potent seed was shot into Veronica going straight for her womb. He would surely breed her today.

When he was finished Veronica slowed down. She reduced the pace until she finally came to rest on top of him. Then she raised herself and let his already softening cock slip out of her. A thick white thread of cum was slowly oozing out of her red and gaping pussy.

Zendaya moved over to Veronica's face. Zendaya sat down on Veronica's face and began to grind. She grabbed Veronica's legs and pulled them up giving Nanook full access to Veronica's pussy to plant his seed yet another time.

That night Zendaya took Veronica to the breeding bedroom. Zendaya climbed into bed with Veronica and started kissing her. The two girls make love to each other for over an hour. After a while Nanook entered the room. Zendaya prepared the bed for more breeding as Nanook took Veronica several times throughout the night.

"I... Uh! I..."Veronica was trying to speak, but the sensations that black cock was giving her appeared to be a hard opponent to fight against. "I want it! Uh! I want his cum in my pussy! I want him to knock me up, oh my...Uh, God!" "I want his black baby."

A deep and heavy growl emerged from Nanook. His thrusts had reached an incredible speed and suddenly he buried his cock deep inside Veronica and came to a total standstill. He kept moaning deeply as he was still holding her hands behind her back.

Veronica knew all her friends and family would be shocked at the arrival of her half-breed child but, it was her body and her decision to make.

"Give me a black baby Nanook." she said lying back across the bed with her legs widespread inviting him into her love nest.

Nanook crawled on top of Veronica spreading her legs even further as he positioned himself to take her. She felt the head of his erection brush against her labia seeking her entrance. Her pussy lips spread allowing his access to her waiting love tunnel.

Gently Nanook worked his cock into her until she felt his balls touch her pussy lips. She never felt so wonderfully full of cock in her entire life. Nanook smiled as he began fucking Veronica.

It felt like a horse was fucking her. Her hips begin to gyrate as she fell into sync with his strokes. Her pussy rose and fell in an effort to keep him buried inside of her.

"Oh God, yes! Fuck me Nanook. She moaned.

She sensed he was about to cum in her again, his cock throbbed and his thrusts were becoming more powerful and deep into her. Her ankles were resting on his shoulders and the full length of his cock was penetrating her womb.

Veronica felt his warm cum flooding her as his potent seed dispatched to seek out her waiting fertile eggs. She closed her eyes and prayed she was becoming pregnant. Then her orgasm took control of her.

They fucked several times each day. Orgasm after orgasm as Nanook's sperm continuously fertilized Veronica's womb.

Sam and Karen returned after they received a phone call from Zendaya. Upon arriving to the house, neither one saw Veronica. Then they both heard Veronica from a bedroom.

"Yes! Oh yes!" Zendaya told Sam and Karen, obviously Veronica and my husband are having an orgasm, "He is giving her his seed! Uh! He is releasing his semen!"

"Oh yes my friends!" Zendaya said, excitedly, "Behold the flesh of an African man filling out Veronica! Isn't it amazing? He's going to bless her just as he blessed me, Karen and many other white women!"

Just two weeks later Veronica missed her period. She is officially pregnant with Nanook's child. Veronica went to tell her family. Her parents and siblings did not take the news well she was having a black baby. Her friends shunned her.

Karen told Veronica that would most likely happen. That is why Karen and Nanook's children are growing up in Africa at Nanook's plantation.

Veronica was upset. She talked to Nanook and Zendaya. Zendaya suggested Veronica move to Africa and marry one of her sons. The son would be highly respected having a white wife in their culture. Veronica would be treated like a queen. She would want for nothing.

Two months later Nanook and Zendaya left America to go back to Africa. Veronica went with them. Upon arriving home in Africa they made arrangements for Veronica to meet Nauroo.

Sam and Karen were devastated that Veronica went to Africa. Veronica's parents wanted Veronica to stay and abort the child. That was never an option for Veronica. Everyone tried to talk her out of it. Before leaving she signed paperwork for a divorce from Sam giving him everything.

Nauroo is one of Nanook and Zendaya's children that is still single. Nauroo is an attractive male with deep black skin color. He is tall and muscular, well built and seemed to be in excellent physical condition. Veronica was taken back with Nauroo and wanted to make love to him.

As the waiter handed out more drinks, Nauroo held out his hand. "Veronica, come here." Veronica stood up. The few short steps across to Nauroo seemed like miles to her. When Veronica finally stood before him, he reached for her arm and pulled her into his lap. Veronica could feel his manhood hard and pulsing against her ass cheeks. He reached for her chin with one hand, turning her mouth towards his. Then his full lips descended on her mouth and she could feel his tongue pushing against her mouth. She opened her mouth to him and with a soft moaning sound. She accepted his tongue into her mouth.

After kissing a bit, Nauroo thanked everyone for coming out to the party. He and Veronica were going to leave the party for some private time. Nanook and Zendaya were very happy Nauroo and Veronica were getting along so well.

Nauroo took Veronica to her new home. It is a mansion on his parent's estate. Nauroo took Veronica through the entire house. Veronica met the servants. She will have a butler, maids, cooks, and gardeners. Nauroo took Veronica to their bedroom.

Nauroo picked up Veronica and placed her on their bed. Veronica could feel his cock throbbing through his pants. She squeezed it and said, "I want this, Nauroo."

Nauroo said. "What you got your hand almost around isn't a dick. It's a cock. Say it, Veronica. Tell me what you got your little white hand wrapped around. Tell me exactly what you want."

Veronica couldn't breathe. She was shaking so bad. Nauroo's powerful cock jerked in her hand and she was done for. "I want your cock, Nauroo. I want your cock, right here, right now. I want to see it. I want to feel it. I... I want to feel it inside me."

"Take it out, Veronica. You want it that bad, you're going to have to unzip my pants, reach in, and fish my big black cock out all by yourself."

With trembling fingers she unzipped his pants and reached inside the opening. Slippery silk still encased his cock. 'Boxers!' She knew they would be boxer shorts. They were the only sort of shorts a black man could wear. Briefs would be entirely too confining. She searched with her fingers for the opening to them, couldn't locate it and withdrew her hand. She undid his belt, unsnapped and unzipped his pants and pulled them down to his knees. She quickly pulled them down to his pants and was now at eye level with Nauroo's black cock. It was long, 9 or 10 inches easily, and so thick she knew she wouldn't get her fist all the way around it. And, it was gorgeous.

Nauroo took a step forward and the head of his black cock brushed against her cheek. "Think you are ready for my big black cock?"

Nauroo took his cock in one hand and smeared Veronica's face with the precum that had begun oozing from his cock. She soon had streaks of precum on both cheeks, on her forehead, her eyelids, and her nose. He placed the slippery head against her lips. "It's what you want, right?"

Veronica's lips parted and the head of his cock slipped into her mouth. "Yeah," he moaned as she instinctively began sucking the precum-oozing head like she had a ripe, juicy plum in my mouth.

Letting her drool run down his cock, she wrapped both of my hands around the thick shaft and stroked it as she began taking more and more of Nauroo's delicious chocolate cock into her mouth. She knew she wasn't going to be able to take all of it. Not the first time, probably not the second, and maybe not even the third time, but eventually she would be able to take the whole thing and want more. She soon had almost half of his tremendous cock in her mouth.

"I know you can't do it all. Not yet, you can't." Nauroo wrapped his fingers in her hair. "But Nauroo's gonna give you all you can take and a little bit more."

The head went into her throat as he pulled her mouth further onto his cock. "That's already more then you've ever had with that white husband of yours, isn't it?" With her mouth so full, all she could manage was a nod of her head, which caused the head of his cock to at last make her gag. Nauroo held her mouth on it, not letting her pull off to get some air.

"You're going to have to get over that Veronica. You're going to be sucking black cock you better learn to take all without gagging."

Veronica nodded her understanding. She would learn to take all of his cock without gagging. He pulled her head back and let her draw in a couple of deep breaths through my flared nostrils before pulling her mouth down on his cock again. Then he did it again and again, over and over. They were both getting what they wanted most right then. Nauroo was getting most of his black cock sucked by his new wife to be and Veronica was at last being used for real by a well hung black man that wants her for his life partner. She was even proud of herself because she wasn't gagging all that much now. She didn't know about Nauroo, but she was in absolute heaven.

The shaft of his cock swelled noticeably in her mouth, the plum-sized head in her throat nearly choking her. Nauroo lunged forward and nearly buried his entire cock all the way to his bloated black balls in her mouth.

"Swallow it, Veronica," he demanded in a hoarse voice as the first ever jet of hot cum literally blasted down her throat.

"Swallow every drop of that cum that I am giving you."

Veronica obediently swallowed all his cum. Eight times in all she swallowed around the head of the fantastic cock spewing its hot cum straight down her throat. Hard and constant shivers were jolting her body and she knew she was cumming herself.

Then, without be told to, she sucked Nauroo's cock clean as it slowly withered in her mouth. Soft, it was still larger then her American husband's white dick.

"Damn, Veronica," Nauroo said, you are going to be a wonderful wife and Mother to my children."

Veronica looked up at him and smiled. "I can't wait to be your wife and the Mother of your children."

Both Veronica and then Nauroo took a bathroom break to clean up. When Nauroo walked into the bedroom Veronica was under the covers, her clothes lying beside the bed. She patted the other side of the bed and motioned for Nauroo to join her. With that, he climbed under the covers with her.