The Seduction Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma said, "I feel powerful. I like Monica like this. I like Brenda watching."

Monica said, "I just want Emma to keep kissing me. Or somebody else. Just kiss me, Emma!" Emma obliged.

"You see how it's done, how women kissing can be both powerful and liberating? You sure you don't want to try?"

"Oh, I couldn't, not here, not in the store where someone might see me!"

"Ahhh, another hang up!  You are perfectly endowed with all the basics for a great sex life. I really think you should try it. If you thought you might try it, would you rather kiss Emma or Monica?"

"Well, I'm not going to do it, but... I would choose Monica."

"Why Monica, Brenda?"

"She's younger, closer to my age, and... and Emma's too intimidating. Too beautiful, too sexy, too... just too everything."

"Would you believe me if I told you that Emma's mama raised her the same way yours did?" Brenda shook her head no. "She did. Emma brought lots of hangups into her adulthood. Even today they fuel the fire of her sexual energy. So, Monica, eh? hmmmmm." He paused for effect. "Monica, leave off trying to kiss Emma and go kneel in front of Brenda." Monica put on a reluctant face, but Jeff remained adamant and she took up position in front of Brenda. "Now, Brenda, I don't want you to be scared. Okay, maybe a little." He grinned. "But not a lot. No one you know will come in the store, and besides, Emma and I are watching out." He didn't say that neither one of them would say anything if someone were to wander into the store, or that David hadn't really left at all and at the very moment could be found peering through the store windows, trying to see what went on in the back of the store. The mall walkers must have thought him a little pervy. "Monica, put your hands on Brenda's thighs, not too high, and lean forward just a little. Look into her eyes." Monica did as instructed, but Brenda leaned way back in the chair, fright on her face. "Brenda, relax, think of what you want for baby Alice, the US you want to create. Think of how you felt when Emma and Monica kissed. Close your eyes and let the feelings roll over you. Don't try to capture any one of them, just acknowledge them." Brenda closed her eyes and relaxed forward, her fact tilted up a little. "Okay, Monica, just put your lips on her lips, very lightly, and brush across them side to side." Brenda sighed as Monica lips touched hers, and her shoulders eased down into the chair. "See, Brenda, it's the feelings that count, that make sex work. Equipment is important, but it's so much dead flesh without the feelings, and it's those feelings you need to inspire in Scott." Monica continued to kiss Brenda's lips, and even included her cheeks and the hollow of her neck. "Okay, Monica, you can stop now." Monica sat back on her heels. To the two girls' surprise, both were disappointed at having to stop. "Monica, are you aroused?"

Monica looked at Jeff sideways, "Yes, a little. Okay, more than a little."

"Check for me, will you please?" Jeff asked.

"Check? What do you mean?"

"Slide your hands into your panties and see if you are wet again."

Monica paused, then simply did it. "Yes, I am wet again." She continued to"check".

"Monica, you can stop checking now." Jeff chuckled, Emma laughed and Monica blushed. She pulled her hand out of her panties.

"Brenda, are you aroused?" Like a deer in the headlights, Brenda didn't respond right away. "Brenda, answer me." The stern but kind voice that worked so well on Monica the day before.

Closing her eyes, Brenda slid her hand into her jeans and down to her pussy. She immediately pulled her hand out. "Yes," she said, breathlessly.

"Good. You are beginning to see how things work. Now I have some instructions for you to follow tonight when you and Scott go to bed. First, though, you need to know that nothing you can buy here, or anywhere, will make things better than they are now. Honestly, the only adornment you need is desire, your desire, and without that crucial element everything else will be transitory. So tonight I want you to go to bed naked, but I want you to first think of this afternoon and how you felt, and how you know Monica and Emma felt. Then when you are both settled, spoon Scott, or whatever works, and gently massage his body, whatever you can reach of it, including his face and head, but not his cock. Not yet. When you feel him fully relaxed into your touch, then I want you to take his cock in your hand and gently, but firmly, stroke it, paying particular attention to the head. If Scott is human, he will get an erection. Let him take charge from there, if he will. If he won't, then you'll have to. Whichever way, make sure you get off however you can, with your hands if necessary, but while he is in you. Do you understand my instructions?" Brenda nodded her head yes. "Good. However it works out, I want you to report back to Monica tomorrow and tell her what happened, okay?" Brenda nodded yes again. "Brenda, don't sell yourself short. Follow through. One of you has to step up, and today it is you."

12