The Seduction Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as he had the car comfortably in the middle lane, Jeff spoke over his should to the two women. "Monica, Emma tells me she needs to be fucked soon or she is going mad and begging strangers to do her. I'd rather you do her. Make her happy, Monica."

Monica looked around at the other cars on the highway. 'But... but..."

"No buts. You have less than fifteen minutes to get Emma properly off. I better hear some screaming orgasms soon. Get busy."

Emma turned sideways in the narrow space, pulled the back leg up, braced the foot against the cup holder between the two seats, pulled up her skirt and waited, her expression expectant and happy.

Monica shrugged, then shivered in anticipation. She leaned over and touched Emma's pussy through her panties. Emma lifted her hips so that Monica could pull the panties off, exposing Emma's bald, hot and wet slit. Monica leaned over further and then stopped. "I don't know how to do this, Emma. What do I do?"

"Imagine that everything you do is happening instead to you and then feel it! Pay attention to which things move me. I will tell you if you go too far wrong. Make me happy, Monica! Fuck me!"

Monica separated Emma's cunt lips with one hand and stroked the clit hood with the other, licking and tonguing the vaginal opening at the same time.

"Slow down, poppet! Just play with everything first, let me feel your interest, your breath, your lips!"

"Twelve minutes," said Jeff.

"Shut up, Jeff! We've got this in hand. Or mouth. Whatever! You pay attention to your driving!" Emma began to grind her hips against Monica's face and hands and her breathing deepened as her pussy lips swelled and her clit peeked out from underneath its hood. Monica started to get the hang of it - after all, who should know instinctively how to please a woman better than another woman? She began to tongue Emma's cunt as deeply as she could, flicking her thumb across Emma's rigid little clit at the same time. Emma increased both the speed of her grinding and the force with which she pushed into Monica's face, and well within the fifteen minute time limit Emma literally screamed "Fuck! FUCK!" and came in a crashing orgasm that lifted her ass off the car seat. Her legs squeezed Monica's head in place while her hands pressed hard on the back of Monica's head. Monica felt Emma's pussy spasm with her whole face, and when Emma squirted, she could only swallow, barely able to breathe. "Oh my fucking god, that was wonderful!" Emma continued to shake, but at least she let Monica up so she could breathe. Monica's face was wet with her cum. Emma leaned forward and kissed and licked Monica's face until it was only damp.

Jeff turned into the restaurant parking and waited while Monica and Emma straightened themselves up. Emma did not put her panties back on, which did not escape Jeff's or Monica's notice.

Not that either one minded.

12