The Seeding Bk. 01 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No you fucking may not! I don't like people, why I'm out here, so the sons of bitches'll leave me the fuck alone. Talk now and fast or I'll be within my rights

to vaporize you on the spot!"

"This is in response to an alien invasion, we have reason to believe that aliens are planning to invade us. If that is so, then independent or not, this is of

planetary defense, hell defense of the human race."

"So what the fuck does this have to do with you bothering me and mine?" John snarled.

"Strange energy readings, alien energy readings, were detected near here, have you seen anything strange lately?" The strange little man asked.

"The only strange thing I have seen out here besides leech ferns, is your sorry fucking ass! Now get off my land you son of a bitch and leave me ALONE!"

Slamming the door John hope the act worked, "fetch me my bigger gun!" He yelled as the little man started running as fast as he could down the road and out of sight. Rushing back in the bedroom he watched as Helen lifted the baby Barry from Millie, he also watched as her abdomen began to close. As had been with him, there was no blood or pain and Millie was Happy. That part was over though she had never been in pain at all.

"Salutations, our mate," Helen and Mitch said together, "Finally the triad is whole again."

"I thank you my mates, the triad is healed. I wish to give you both, my thanks," Barry said turning to John and Millie. "Without you both I and Helen might be no more. With our containers out of the system the others will have at least ten more years, enough time for us to implement more power to keep them going. To procure more containers like these from us, I hail you two for helping to bring our race back from a slow death."

John and Millie were with the three as often as they could. Learning all that they could. Having finally gotten the hang of his abilities, John started to strengthen his defenses. At the end of the two weeks they were prepared to leave.

Having grown accustomed to them, John knew it would be quiet there from now on.

"I wish you safe journey to homeward. I hope it won't take that long." John started.

"No, not now, I can make it in one of your hours, I have to take them or I could do it almost instantly." Mitch replied.

"I see, I'd say good bye, but the last time we did, you were back in two weeks. So I'll just wish you good journey, till I see you again." John stated, thinking he had a strange feeling that he WOULD see them again but he didn't know why.

With last minute details taken care of they gathered a few things, looked at the happy couple and poof! They were gone.

Millie sat feeling tired, then faintly at first she heard a voice. Looking around John came closer he had heard it too. Then suddenly it was clear


12