The Seehofer Chronicles Vol. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan had no time to be grateful. He grabbed his trousers and wrenched them up awkwardly over his still rampant cock. He grimaced with pain as he somehow fastened his trousers around the impediment and dashed with a mortified expression on his face for the bathroom.

"He could have said thank you...," declared Becca sulkily, bringing smiles to the faces of Mike and Lawson, but not so Earl. The southerner scowled with sympathy for his young partner. She realised that in pleasing Lawson she had upset the man named Earl.

"Why don't you boys go and change," suggested Lawson to the two remaining men. "I'll attend to the needs of Rebecca."

They needed little encouragement; Becca read the mood of the two departing men. Mike, still smiling, gave the impression of a guy enthusiastic at the prospect of playing with the pretty English girl whilst Earl betrayed the air of one who wished to dominate and subdue her impish impetuosity. Becca hoped Lawson's control of the evening remained and suddenly appreciated the three large vodka and cokes that Bunny had insisted she drank before the engagement.

"Have you done double penetration before, Rebecca?" asked Lawson with only a hint of concern, "because that's what the boys are expecting. I would have warned you but they kind of chanced upon the evening when I mentioned I planned some company. Hope you don't mind..."

The last statement was poorly delivered; if Lawson did have any concern for Becca then he hid his fears well. "I've got plenty of lube, so you'll be okay, I know you take it in the ass," announced Lawson whilst gesturing to Becca that she should move over to the couch by the panoramic window that filled one side of the apartment.

Becca had only performed DP successfully on a handful of occasions. It was after all, not the easiest sexual practice to perform. It was often an experience she remembered with little fondness due to the ineptitude of her partners. She was well used to having her bottom filled for it was not only men who were fascinated by anal sex. Bunny loved to use a butt plug whilst she fucked Becca' vagina with her favourite black vibrator and strap-on. Consequently, the concept of having her ass and pussy filled simultaneously was not unknown and highly enjoyable, with Bunny at least.

One occasion when she had indulged in DP on a professional level had been most farcical. The tryst had involved the company of two rich Saudi oilmen who desired to perform the feat upon her. Yet they little realised the coordination involved and so a scene fit for a bawdy comedy was played out. They repeatedly competently fucked one orifice but the attempt to engage the second simultaneously always ended in uncoordinated calamity. Whatever carnal lust the two men had before attempting her seduction was lost in recrimination when each held the other responsible for the failure of the sexual exploit.

Becca laid flat on her belly on the armless couch and rested her chin on her folded arms. Her vision was drawn to the view of the River Thames shimmering beneath the evening lights and she allowed her eyes to alight upon the solitary pleasure cruiser plying its trade. It felt as though she was floating outside in the cool evening air. All sense of the room vanished and she lost herself to her private musings when Lawson gently parted the cheeks of her ass to expose her anus.

Lawson smiled at the delicate sight of her pink puckered hole and squeezed a tube, distributing a glob of transparent lube upon the wrinkled ring. She welcomed the cooling balm of the gel, which seemed fresh and cleansing, at odds with the tobacco tainted atmosphere within the suite.

Lawson viewed the recumbent Becca. God, he loved her ass, the way her plump cheeks curved so precociously, demanding attention. He gently ran his finger around her clenched sphincter, depositing lube in the creases of clenched muscle radiating from its centre. He smiled, listening to Becca purring whilst gently caressing her "special hole," as Bunny referred to it.

"You okay?" asked Lawson.

Becca closed her eyes and uttered, "Uh huh, gently, Lawson."

She heard and felt another glug of lube settle on her pouting hole, only this time the cooling effects felt diminished. Lawson applied pressure to the centre of the wrinkled skin and she responded by relaxing her sphincter with practiced deliberation, allowing his finger to plunge without difficulty into her snug ass. Despite the ease of the penetration, she made a gasp of discomfort at the sudden intrusion, for there still remained something illicit about anal penetration. Additionally, she was aware that such sound effects, whether genuine or not, were expected of her.

Lawson instantly prevented any further ingress; his first finger remained buried to the first knuckle. He ran his left hand appreciatively over her bottom. God help him, but he could eat that ass. Becca allowed her muscle to contract around the finger, reinforcing the concept of her tight asshole.

"Okay, a bit more lube, honey," declared Lawson, for the first time introducing a note of tenderness into his voice.

He glanced over his right shoulder to see his two friends watching him. They had stripped off and placed white bath towels around their waists. Only Mike's towel exhibited any deflection to disclose his excitement at the scene before him.

Lawson worked a second finger into Becca's ass. This time there was no need for pretence on her behalf. She whimpered as the fingers stretched her ring and delved deeper to be embraced by the stretched, silky walls of her flesh. He parted his fingers, opening a narrow channel, allowing him to insert the nozzle of the lube tube directly into the gaping hole. She again felt the cooling balm of the lube after it had been injected, numbing the sensitive walls of her rectum. She experienced a wonderful shiver of expectation and vowed later to ask Lawson what brand of lube he was using and suggest its use to Bunny.

"Pass me the plug, Earl," asked Lawson.

"You sure the bitch is ready for it?" replied Earl truculently.

"If you call her that again you can fuck off now!" rejoined Lawson. "On your knees, Rebecca," he insisted of Becca.

She assumed the position with Lawson's fingers still inside her. With her ass raised, she pitched forward with her head resting upon the couch.

Earl petulantly collected the new toy from the unit at the side of the room and tore off the wrapper to reveal the yellow synthetic butt plug. Lawson withdrew his fingers, took the proffered toy, and liberally coated it with gel. The conical point of the plug was only a quarter of an inch or so in diameter and five inches long. However, the girth expanded to a diameter of some three inches before tapering back to the large circular base plate.

Becca had no idea of the size of the toy when she felt Lawson utilise it to probe her puckered hole. Initially, it slipped easily through the distended sphincter, aided by the copious amounts of gel. Becca's eyes opened with alarm when the rapidly broadening toy continued its ingress. She thrust herself up on her outstretched arms, her back now parallel to the sofa, and allowed her head to hang between her shoulders. Squeezing her eyes tightly shut, her now unfettered blonde hair billowed down upon the sofa. The intruder insistently stretched her ass ring and Becca cried out proportionally to her anal distension.

"Christ, what is it?" she demanded through gritted teeth.

"It's okay, Rebecca, only a bit to go before it narrows," said Lawson reassuringly.

Becca focused upon relaxing her sphincter muscle. It screamed at her whilst stretching to accommodate the invading brute. With relief, she felt the pressure on her ring ease. The respite was only temporary for now the receptors in her anus superseded the efforts of her sphincter when they frantically informed her of the arrival of a rapacious intruder.

With the plate settled neatly against her buttocks, Becca raised her head, tossed her blonde locks, and panted hard whilst attempting to acclimatise to the girth of the plug. There was to be no let-up for Becca. Lawson placed his sticky fingers around her small breasts and coaxed her upright.

"You entertain the boys whilst I change," he told her. He kissed her blushing cheek and departed for the bedroom.

Becca stood gingery and tottered on her heels, sweeping her long hair back into some semblance of order. She tried to ignore the sensations emanating from deep within her ass. She had never felt so anally full and her reaction was one of discomfort yet she was similarly imbued with the spirit of enquiry as only a true practitioner of the sexual arts could appreciate. She knew she was flushed; part of her allure for most men was the ease at which she blushed. It was purely a bodily response that she had no control over and knew it excited her sexual partners.

Earl stepped up to her and pushed her forcibly down into a sitting position upon the couch. Becca winced and cried aloud when she sat on the tail of the plug, driving it just that little bit deeper into her bemused ass. Earl dropped to his knees, oblivious or perhaps delighting in her distress, and presented his broad, suntanned, hairy chest to her.

Being well over six feet tall but far more muscular that Ryan, Earl's body was the type that excited Rebecca Seehofer, the softness of its adolescence long having been replaced by durable maturity. She noticed the scar of a bullet wound in his right shoulder without realising what it was when he rudely placed his broad hands on her stockinged thighs and levered them apart to reveal her pussy.

"Slide forward, girl, git over the edge of the seat," ordered Earl.

Becca complied, her backside coming to rest upon the edge of the sofa before Earl shoved assertively against her left boob, impelling her torso back against the backrest. He spread her thighs as wide as possible to expose her hairy vulva for inspection. He had never before seen a genuine honey blonde pussy. He wondered if there was ever a sweeter sight than a bitch with her legs spread to the perpendicular, exposing their vulnerable, sweet cunt for his pleasure.

Above the yellow disk of the butt plug, her outer labia parted to reveal the delicate puffy flesh of her inner lips, framed by the circle of golden pubes. His fingers squeezed and hauled back the shroud of the hood revealing the tiny translucent pearl-like clit that peeked out like the tiny glans of a miniature cock. Earl lowered himself, opened his broad mouth, and wrapped his lips around her quim, his tongue rimming the cleft and seeking out the cave of her vaginal vestibule.

Becca let out a cry of delight when Earl attacked her pussy. He appeared to be a brute of a man but there was no denying the dexterity of his tongue when it probed her ragged slit and slithered teasingly around her clitoris. His teeth nibbled at her labia leaving her with the intense desire that he should eat her pussy forever more. His moustache tickled her wonderfully, the bristles rubbing around her sensitive genitalia. This was pleasure; this was why Becca Seehofer loved her job.

Mike appeared suddenly to her right. Aware of a looming presence, she rotated her head in anticipation to discover the bulbous head of his turgid cock inches from her mouth. He knelt on the sofa at her side. His dick, sprouting from a dark bed of curly pubic hair, was grasped by its root, offering the thick seven inches of ribbed flesh to her mouth. His pendulous balls swayed beneath his hand in a sagging scrotal sac as he gently bucked his hips towards her pink glossed lips in encouragement.

Becca opened her small mouth, slipped her parted lips over the proffered glans, and wrapped her moist tongue around the smooth bulb, teasing its sensitive underside. Mike felt Becca's flinches of delight transmitted through his cock whilst Earl continued to coax her cunt into paroxysms of pleasure.

Placing his hand at the rear of Becca's head, Mike's fingers burrowed into the silky blonde locks. He drew her head greedily onto his cock, impatient to plunge as deeply as possible into the warm wetness of her mouth. Becca attempted to resist his eagerness by locking her lips around the invading shaft but was unable to prevent the tool nudging the back of her throat. She gagged reflexively but with acquired acumen, suppressed the urge to retch. She took his length as it squeezed past the point of initial discomfort.

It took all her experience to stifle the feeling of choking. His helmet felt vastly magnified and oversized in her mind's eye. The cock impaled her throat. She widened her mouth as far as it would go without dislocating her jaw and depressed her tongue instinctively. Elongating her neck to make room for his shaft, her lips brushed his wiry pubic hairs.

Mike held Becca, her pert nose brushing his belly, until her phlegmy choking indicated her need to break the clinch. As Mike withdrew his shaft, he gasped when she sucked and slurped upon his sensitive glans and he flinched half in pain, half in ecstasy when her tongue roughly probed his narrow slit.

Lawson Hackett smiled approvingly upon his return to the living area of the penthouse suite. He stood a safe distance from the performers so as not to interrupt them. He responded to the scene by rubbing his palm in small circular motions around the tip of his swollen yet dangling penis, which twitched at half-lob as he absorbed the antics before him.

Earl was eating Becca's pussy whilst Mike was face-fucking Becca's phlegm-encrusted mouth, cupping her right breast and squeezing her narrow erect nipple. Lawson loved Becca's breasts; they possessed a virginal quality, sufficiently large to be erotically teasing but small enough not to intrude upon her toned, athletic figure. The deep pink tinge of her small areolae stood out in stark contrast to the porcelain complexion of her boobs.

Lawson was intrigued to see who was going to cum first, Becca or Mike. His debate was cut short when Mike pulled his cock free of her limpet-like adhesion. Lawson watched his friend point the tip of his red enflamed helmet at Becca's face, whose blue eyes were open in a bid to relocate her lost cock meat. Mike released his first spasmodic surge of spunk into Becca's enquiring face.

The first deposit set down upon her left eyebrow and deposited a creamy whiplash accretion trailing across her left eyelid, before terminating across the bridge of her elfin nose. Mike crisscrossed her face with three more profuse sediments of milky cum. Perhaps Mike's offering of seed was the catalyst Becca required. For the first time she vocalised her imminent orgasm.

"Shit, yes...! You bastard...! Eat me, you piece of shit!"

Becca's words fuelled Earl's endeavours, encouraging him to bite and suck harder upon her swollen clit.

"You dirty fucker...! You fucking shit...!"

Becca's words were cut short. She thrust her head back into the sofa and griped Earl's head, tugging it against her ravaged vulva as her orgasm ripped through her body and mind. Mike and Lawson stood spell bound when Becca screamed her climax into the room.

"I think she likes you now, Earl," smiled Lawson when he patted his pussy-eating companion on the shoulder.

Earl at last relented to offer a proud smile after he surfaced red faced, gasping for air.

"Becca loves a man who can make her cum," added Lawson, casting covetous glances at Becca's panting, spunk strewn pretty face.

CHAPTER 10 -- DOUBLING UP.

Friday, 22nd August 1970.

Central London.

The powerful, naked frame of Lawson Hackett easily lifted Becca Seehofer from the sofa and placed her down gently on the other end of the couch. She seemed temporarily dazed following her formidable orgasm, as did Mike, who had retired to the adjacent armchair whilst he underwent the male cum-down following his own climax. However, Mike was an experienced performer. He knew that in a few minutes his libido would recover and reignite, unlike young Ryan.

Earl raised himself up from the floor and moved to the seat vacated by Becca. His bare bottom soaked up the heat generated by the English girl and also detected the damp patch from her leaking pussy juices and excess lube from her butt plug. Lawson imagined the shocked expression of the po-faced accountant, who handled their expenses. Lawson wondered how the landlord might phrase the reason for the cleaning bill presented to the CIA. He tugged his towel free from his waist allowing his long cock to spring upright, demanding attention. He visualised the stunned accountant when she read the words "For the removal of stains due to cunt and ass juice."

Becca fell back into her habitual state of sexual aspiration following the high of her orgasm, encouraged by her nakedness in an exclusive London penthouse with three undressed strangers and a butt plug wedged in her ass. It certainly was one the most fantastic situations that Becca Seehofer had encountered. Lawson stooped and reached down between Becca's legs.

"Actually, Rebecca... I think you'd be better on the floor for this, hands and knees please, honey," requested Lawson.

Becca slowly assumed the position with her bottom elevated for ease of access. Lawson knelt beside her and grasped the rim of the butt plug. Becca was amazed at how snug the plug now felt embedded in her bowel. Yet she conceded that it should not have come as any surprise, for she knew her anus and vagina could stretch with apparent infinite dexterity. The thought flashed through her inflamed mind of the grotesque beauty of being filled beyond capacity.

Lawson slowly withdrew the plug to the point of maximum deflection. He watched with spellbound intent as Becca's pink elastic tissue stretched captivatingly before he reinserted the plug and began to slowly ass fuck her. She now moaned with pleasure. Her rectal sensors fired messages to her brain, which she now chose to interpret as divine satisfaction.

Lawson wiped a blob of sticky precum from the slit of his twitching cock onto Becca's ass cheek. Finally, he withdrew the plug from Becca's ass and the three men all lent in unison to inspect the gaping hole of Becca's distended sphincter, revelling at the sight of the deep red chasm in her rent anus. Lawson quickly lifted Becca and lowered her on top of Earl, sitting atop the couch.

"It's to go in your ass," Lawson informed Becca, referring to Earl's conceited cock.

She nodded with a look of rapt intent, alert to the fact that this was the moment for which she had been longing. Earl clutched his phallus in readiness whilst Becca squatted over him.

The Moustachioed man he was completely devoid of pubic hair, the root of his cock abutted his pale skin, which extended to a tan line fashioned by a pair of brief swimming trunks.

Becca lowered her right hand between her legs towards her asshole. She knew her sphincter remained stretched and gaping. Circling the periphery of the expanded muscle with her finger, she sensed the hole had slowly commenced to seal itself but it still felt wide enough to admit the proverbial double-decker bus. She felt deliciously debauched, aware of the image she presented to the three men; she knew they would be wanking over the memory of her yawning butthole for weeks to come, as too would she.

Earl's curved tool slipped effortlessly into her gaping asshole, his substantial rod slipping deeper and more satisfyingly into her bowel than the inert synthetic toy. The tactile beauty of his warm flesh encased by the clinging sheath of her rectum made her want to cry with joy and indeed tears did cloud her eyes, which the spectating Mike mistook to be tears of pain, inducing his flaccid rod to stiffen once more.

Lawson eased Becca's stockinged legs in front of her and eased he back to lie almost horizontally upon the Marlboro man, her shoed feet splayed beside Earl's spread thighs. She began to push her ass down on Earl, eager for him to plough as deep as his long scimitar would permit. Earl cupped his hands over her breasts and firmly squeezed the pliant flesh.

1...456789