The Selection Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the same time Angel agreed with Ann that she too was very wet.

Marilynn said, "I am dripping wet, Master."

Scott smiled and said, "While you may fear what you see in this treatment of this bitch you are also turned on by it."

Ann made a face.

"Do not make faces my dear one." The Master replied, and then continued, "If you stay with me for very long we will push your limits until you have no limits. Except those limits that your Master has."

"Now you gals will have some free time. I expect dinner will be ready in about two hours. Feel free to enjoy the grounds. Take a quick swim if you care to. Remember the grounds are very private and free of the prying eyes of neighbors. We will get back together two hours from now, here in my study."

Master walked over to Angel, removed the clamp between her cuffs and then turn to Beth and said, "Pet, heel." His pet then crawled on all fours to his left side and remained at his side as he left the room. The three slaves stood in their spots and mused over the swaying of the pet's tail as she crawled beside her Master.

Ann and Marilynn agreed to go for a little swim. Angel went back to her room hoping to get a little nap before dinner.

*****

At the appointed time the girls gathered in the study. Beth was in a dog cage in a corner of the room. Master Scott unlocked the cage, told Beth to heel and directed the others to follow him into the dinning room. A place card assigned everyone her place at the table. Beth remained on the floor at Master's side.

Each girl took her place behind the chair at her assigned position. That is each girl except Beth. She remained on all fours and took her place next to Master's chair.

Master walked up behind each slave excusing himself as he pulled out her chair. As each chair came to rest a stainless steal phallus popped up in the middle of the seat. The steal penis was not very big, about 6 inches long and about 2 ½ inches in girth at the base. Each of the three girls looked into their individual chair with the wide eyes of surprise and amazement. No one said a word. In turn, each girl reached between her legs and opened herself up as she lowered her pussy over this cock. As Scott walked to his chair at the head of the table he said, "You all did very well. Your attitudes are showing each of you in excellent form."

Nothing more was said. Servants, that did not seem to notice the attire of the guests, served dinner. They just went on with their business ... placing plates of food in front of each dinner. Except for Beth. Beth's dinner was served to her in a dog dish, along with her drink.

At one point Ann said something to Angel in an angry tone of voice. Before Ann could finish what she was saying her voice changed to a loud shrill cry. Ann's head shot as it turned to her Master. Her eyes were darts as she looked in to his blue eyes. Then there was another squeal and you could see that Ann was lifted off her seat. Not much but lifted just the same.

Master then said, "I am the only one that will speak with anger in this house. Do you understand Ann?"

Lowering her eyes to the table in front of her Ann nodded her head yes.

Then Master spoke in a very controlled voice, "I asked you a question Ann!"

Ann then squealed, and was lifted out of her seat, again as she whimpered, "Yes, Master, I understand."

Then Master called Beth to his side. He was rather rough as he forced open her mouth and pushed a penis gag past her lips and teeth and seated it back into her throat. He then took another stainless steal dildo and shoved it into Beth's pussy. This one had straps attached to hold it in place. When this task was completed Master told Beth to sit. She obeyed. Not like every one else, but like the bitch that she is.

Allowing some time for all this to set into the minds of the girls Scott just sat there and ate his dinner. Then putting down his fork he looked across the table. Speaking softly, but in full control of his words, Scott said, "Did any one of you think that I was not in full control? Did you think that I could not, or would not, correct improper behavior?" He continued, "The device that each of you accepted into my pussies is remote controlled. Yes, I said my pussies. You have given your pussies to me and I have accepted. How back to the steal dicks between your legs ... On a light setting it is meant to give a slave pleasure. When correction is needed a higher setting will definitely get your attention."

Just as Scott ended his sentence, all three girls jerked in their seats and looked to Scott with wide eyes. Although Master had his little toy set on a low setting each girl could feel jolt of electricity travel up the inner walls of her vagina until it reached her cervix. Then the same jolt traveled through each slave's rectum. Starting the outer edge of the anus and traveling along the internal walls until it reached the tip of the butt plug.

As the three slaves started to recover from there little surprise Mike entered the room with a large frame on a dolly. Master reached down and took Beth's leash and gave it a very firm jerk. Just to get her attention. He then pointed to Mike. Beth got to her feet and walked over to the frame and placed herself in the center of it. Mike then attached her arms to upper corners. Then spreading her legs Mike attached each to a lower corner leaving Beth spread eagle inside this frame of torture. Straps were then added just below her knees and pulled as tight to open her legs as much as Beth could handle.

Angel noticed that the frame was made of thick metal tubing. She found it hard to imagine how any one could move when fully bound as Beth was right now. Angel then smiled to herself as she realized that she was in envy of her slave sister. For Angel, heavy bondage is a treat.

Mike then rolled the frame to a position that all could see clearly. Just as the frame came to rest, in the desired spot, Beth's head began to jump and twist violently. She would arch her back and then throw her head back just as much as her restraints would allow. The other three slaves realized that their slave sister was experiencing the same electrical jolt in her mouth, only stronger.

When Beth's head stopped its violent movements Mike walked to the frame and turned it around. The tail on Beth's but plug was very prominent as it came into view. As Mike stepped to the side and Beth's tail started to shake from one side to the other. Just as if she was a little puppy dog telling her Master that she wanted to play. It was very clear to the slaves that it was their Master who was playing with Beth and her electric butt plug tail.

As the tail stopped it's wagging Mike again moved to the frame and turned it around. It was clear that Beth no longer had any energy to resist her Master. She just hung there on her bindings allowing anything her Master wanted to do. Mike then took a small spray bottle and sprayed its contents all over Beth. Angel thought this just might be water.

Mike stepped away, and Beth's body started to jerk and dance. It was very clear that it was Beth's pussy receiving the jolts this time. Scott then said, "Just so you know that unit that Beth is wearing has a little wire coming out of the base and rest right on the head of her clit. The jolt runs into her pussy right to the cervix, and then fades out to nothing. At that time a short jolt is sent to her clit. Each of you will have the opportunity to experience this little fun toy while you are here. Now lets return to our meal."

No one felt much like eating. Everyone, including Master, watched Beth with very keen interest. Within just a minute, or less, Beth's body's jerking motion abruptly changed. Mike turned to Master and said, "Sir, she is there."

This statement did not need further clarification. It was clear to all that had eyes. Beth was having an orgasm. Her nipples stood out like they were little bullets in their rock hard points. Her pelvic muscles clamped down hard on the metal dick within her. Master just watch while he smiled at his little slave pet.

Angel noticed that this orgasm did not seem to end. Beth's muscles never relaxed. Her body would jerk this way and then that way, and her muscles seemed to tighten more with each jerk. In Beth's case Master has found the way to a continuous orgasm. One that there was no defense against. All Beth could do was to hang there and allow her body to be played and used just as her Master wanted to use it.

Marilynn came alive by jerking herself up and down on the steal phallus in her cunt. Then she yelled, "Oh dear, Please Master may I have an orgasm? Please?"

Master did not respond in words, but in an instant Marilynn jerked in her seat. She threw her head back, her chest out, as she forced her bottom down on her intruder. And still, Master waited to give her permission to cum.

Marilynn held tightly on to the chair beneath her. Then Ann started to jerk in her seat. Both girls yelled, "Please, Master, let us cu u u m m!"

The electrical jolt then hit Angel's pussy. Angel was just noticing how Marilynn's nipples were standing at attention as her pelvic muscles clamped down with a great deal of force on her intruder. Angel could hear Marilynn yell out, but did not have control over her own body and mind to know what she was saying. She did know that her own nipples were rock hard as her pelvic muscles tighten. Then the shock hit her in her ass.

Angel did not know just how long she was lost to her own orgasms. She could feel the strength by the soreness of her muscles. As she looked around she noticed that Mike was removing Beth from her bindings. Beth did not even seem to care. She just hung in Mike's arms as limp as a rag doll. Mike tossed Beth over his shoulder and walked over to Marilynn. Holding out his arm he helped her to her feet. Off the three of them went.

Master was by Angel's side as he kissed her on the cheek. He put out his hand to help her off the chair and the intruder between her legs. Angel's legs were not very steady as she rose, and then she felt the emptiness in her pussy. Waiting a few minutes as she steady herself Angel wondered about the intensity of the orgasm and if there would be any more like that one.

Slowly at first Master guided Angel over to Ann's chair. Ann looked like she had been thrown from one side of the room to the other. There was no pattern to her hair. It just went every which way. Scott steadied Angel by placing her hands on the back of a chair. Then he bent over and kissed Ann on the cheek, and helped her to her feet. As Ann rose and released herself from the joystick between her legs her pussy let out a little sucking noise as Ann just said, "Ooooo."

Ann rapped her arms around Master's shoulders and laid her head on his chest as she cooed, "Are you going to fill that pussy again? It feels better when it is full."

Mike then returned and took Ann in his arms. As he started to half lead her and half carry her out of the room Master said, "Put her in her room and strap a dildo in her pussy. Bind her hands and attach her collar to the hook."

Scott led Angel to her room.

Angel fell asleep as Scott put her to bed and attached the ankle cuff to the chain attached to her bed.

Part Three is in the works.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
*****

Stars not working. Five.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
joystick :)

Again, interesting ideas somewhat sabotaged by basic writing errors. It's=it is, whereas its=thing belonging or pertaining to it. Also, you have issues with the shifting of point of view as well as verb tenses, as well as the sentence fragments and redundancies of part 1. (actually, I think the verb/POV shifts were in pt. 1 as well, although I know I didn't mention them in the comment.)

On to pt. 3.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Blind Love A blind woman has her first experience.in First Time
When At Last We Meet Online lovers meet for first time.in BDSM
A Almost Perfect Awakening Ch. 01 Two young friends grow up together.in Gay Male
Private Desires A couple retells their first experience with their fantasies.in Group Sex
The Predator Ch. 01 Donna Wells is blackmailed into sex by her boss.in Novels and Novellas
More Stories