The Selling of Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let you…what, Bitch," he growled from beyond the darkness. "Say it…SAY IT!"

I cringed…but the words flowed freely, unstoppably from my lips. "Let me…suck…you…your…your cock, Tony. I want you in my mouth, Tony…please. PLEASE!"

"Then show me," he mocked. "Put your lips on the hose and show me, Bitch!"

Frantically, I lowered my head and began to suck, the flow increasing from a tiny trickle to a massive flood that drenched my breasts and body as I tried in vain to prove my intentions to my captor.

Then, as suddenly as it had appeared, the hose was gone…the aperture closed. I opened my mouth to cry out…to renew my pleas, but found it unnecessary. In a few moments I heard the lock snap, and the door was once more opened, the bright light of a single bulb piercing my vision.

I squinted into the glare of the room, a shadow looming before me…a large shape…Tony.

Eyes wide, I watched as he silently released his belt… his zipper…then pushed his pants and boxers down to his thighs.

"Prove it, Bitch." He said simply.

And I did.

Hungrily I ground my face against his crotch…taking him into my mouth as far as I could, as far as my lack of experience allowed…sucking…sucking as though my life depended upon it.

Again I felt his hands in my hair, forcing me forward, hard against his body. "All of it, Bitch. Open your throat! Do it!" Then, giving a savage yank, he drove the last of his massive cock deep into my throat, his pubic hair crushed against my lips and face, his flesh choking me…strangling me as I struggled against my bonds, my wrists growing chaffed and raw. "Harder!" he demanded. "Harder! You love it, don't you, Amy! Tell me…I want to hear it…beg Amy…beg!"

Frantically I tried to please him, sucking harder and harder, my voice muted and pleading as he rammed heavily deep within my throat. Then, with a final ferocious thrust, he groaned and I tasted his salty cum fill my mouth, running down my throat, spilling between my lips, down my chest.

"Swallow it, Bitch! All of it! Lick it dry!" he commanded.

I closed my eyes and began to swallow, images of The Box swimming among my tears as I hastened to obey. Finally, the flow ceased, and I sank back upon my heels, thankful that my ordeal was over. But apparently Tony had other ideas.

Stepping out of his pants, Tony tossed me over his shoulder, the bared, rounded orbs of my body jiggling in the air, and carried me to the table in the center of the room once more. There he perched me, my buttocks on the edge, and pressed my back flat against the cold, metal surface of so long ago. This time he pulled me forward and brutally spread my legs, tying my ankles wide apart…my legs to those of the table in an obscene display.

Without preamble, I felt his hand thrust crudely between my thighs…his fingers probing deep inside my auburn curls…invading my most intimate recesses. Again my wrists sought their freedom…a release from the abrasive binding which cut into my tortured flesh.. My body screamed out in torment as he plundered my tight passage, twisting and probing until I had to stifle my screams or risk The Box once more. And then I felt his thumb…thick and callused, forcing the heavy ring of muscle between my cheeks.

"OOOHHHH!!" I cried, the anguish escaping my lips.

He paused.

"What is it, Amy?" he taunted. "Don't you like this?" he asked, savagely jabbing the fullness of his thumb once more between my quivering buttocks. "Something to say to me, Amy?" he threatened…"So, say it, Bitch!"

"I-I like it, Tony," I wailed, as he once more plundered my narrower passage. "Please, Tony…don't stop," I begged, the tears flowing in torrents down my cheeks. "Please… OH…PLEASE!" I fairly screamed as he thrust deeper and deeper.

Then, in an instant, the hand was gone, and I felt my legs being spread wide as his roughened thighs pressed hotly between my own.

"I've been waiting for this for six days", he groaned as he forced my 'lips' apart and pounded full length into my quivering core.

I screamed as visions of Randy filled my mind. But this was no boy in the front seat of his Dad's car…this was a man…full and heavy…massively appointed…tearing at my near-virginal channel with brutal and punishing thrusts.

He laughed…loud and long, then fairly howled in his guttural tones, "Say it, Amy! I want to hear it. Tell me to fuck your pussy, Amy…beg me…DO IT!"

I quivered, almost pausing, but still The Box loomed in my memory…anything but that! And so I obeyed, the words slipping between my lips like foul sewage, like the taste of his cock upon my tongue.

"Yes, Tony. I want it. I want you to…"

He lunged again, lancing me with a savage blow…" "Say it all! What did I tell you, Amy…SAY IT!"

"FUCK MY PUSSY!" I screamed as the pain shot through my hips deep into my belly.

And with that he groaned, obscene mutterings keeping pace with his massive thrusts as he lunged over and over, his body growing rigid as he shot his thick cum deep inside of me.

"OOOHHHHH…YEAH, BABY! Take it all…Take it all! FUCK! FUCK!!"

I shivered as his heat filled me, frightened at the pink-tinged flow that followed his thrusts and now coated my thighs.

"Your boyfriend didn't do a very good job," he smirked as he forced my pussy apart and examined the red and ravaged aperture from which his now softening cock had slipped. "Not good at all," he laughed, probing the tender flesh with his finger once more.


"Suck it," he ordered, pulling me upright by my collar. "This is what it tastes like when a real man does it!" Then, watching as I obeyed, he began to once more release my legs and drag me back to the crate from which I'd come.

"NO!" I screamed. "I did what you wanted! I'll do more…ANYTHING! PLEASE! Don't put me back in The Box," I begged, my voice raw and rasping.

Tony opened the door and forced me to me knees, his hand against my back…pushing me forward into the gloom…the taunting voices. Quickly I swung about, my lips seeking his cock once more…my eyes pleading for yet another chance.

"My, my…you ARE a hungry Bitch!" he laughed. "Alright, Slut…if you want it so bad. Suck it dry…clean it off with your tongue."

Trembling, I hastened to obey, the opened doorway taunting my every gesture…urging me to greater heights. Finally, I felt Tony begin to stiffen once more, his heavy presence filling my mouth…my throat. I sucked harder, deeper, hoping against hope that my efforts would win me a place outside of The Boxes' confines. But then, just as I began to taste the first tiny drops of his cum on my tongue, he withdrew, and turning me around, pressed my face and upper body down against the hard cement floor.

Tony, his hand pressing heavily against the back of my neck, now reached beneath my hips and raised my posterior into the air, his knees insinuated tightly between my own.

I whimpered. I'd heard about this…this painful coupling to which some men subjected their women, but I never thought that I…

Immediately I remembered the horrific thrusts of Tony's thumb not so long ago. This would be worse…so much worse, a small voice screamed into my quailing mind. Tony was huge…at least twice the size of Randy…and this small, tight opening was no match for…

"OOOHHHHHH!!!!!!" I screamed, my voice bouncing off the very walls. The Pain! Like a hot poker cleaving my body in two as he drove his thick, rigid cock full-thrust into my tight hole. My hands, still bound securely behind my back, clutched convulsively in the air as he rammed himself 'home' once more…and again.

Tony grunted…his exertions powerful, his thrusts slowed by the incredible tightness of my narrow passage. Finally, after what seemed like eons in agony, he penetrated deeply into my belly with one last massive lunge, and filled me once again with the hot, sticky effluent of his sex. He groaned, his body falling atop mine, blackness overcoming me as I drifted into a world where pain and voices could no longer reach me.

Time passed.

When I awoke I was no longer in the warehouse proper, but once more back in a Box. This was a different box, however…much smaller… this time with a light and a warm blanket on the floor. Though my collar still remained, my wrists had been untied, and the short leash to which they had been attached was now absent. This apparently was the reward for my cooperation, for here the voices had all but vanished beneath the dim glow of the small bulb, and I could control the shivers that had wracked my body with the gentle comfort of a warm, soft covering.

But it was still a Box.

And I was still its prisoner.

I curled into the corner, my blanket wrapped tightly about me…and sobbed.


Chapter IV


The passage of time lost all meaning in the days (or was it weeks?) that followed. For the first time since my captivity, I enjoyed the relative luxury of an occasional reprieve from my cramped confinement. I found, during these moments, that while total submission to Tony's every desire won me little more than I had already attained, any departure from this standard became the cause of great pain and mental anguish…dealt out by hands of the beautiful and sadistic Samantha.

Sometime during this interval my hope of escape began to fade, and a will to survive at any cost became of paramount importance. The carefree and defiant girl who had boarded the plane in Anchorage was no more. Instead I existed at the whim of others, my life no longer my own…the most rudimentary functions of my daily passing dictated by those who held the key to my Box.

Finally and at long last, my bruises faded, and I was removed from The Box for the last time. On this day Tony took me to the small, tiled bathroom that I had become so accustomed to using for my ablutions and toilet functions, and turned me over to Samantha for my final preparation.

"Have her finished by six," he said, turning on the hose once more. "I'll be bringing him by to look her over at 6:30, and I want her ready."

Nervously, I glanced from one to the other, wondering what all of this meant, but knowing that to ask would mean a punishment that I wished to avoid. Instead, my attention became focussed on the slow smile that crept across Samantha's face, the look of triumph in her eyes that could only mean disaster for me. I had been placed in her hands…and I was now hers to do with as she wished.

Fearfully, my gaze dropped to the floor as Tony closed the door behind him and left me in Samantha's care. "We have a lot of work to do to get you in shape," she murmured, circling my naked form… caressing the quivering flesh of my breasts with her long and chilled fingers. "Yes," she repeated, tweaking my nipple painfully, "….a lot to do."

Then, aiming the hose at my body, she watched the cold water sluice over my shivering flesh as it had so many instances before. This time, however, she had brought a chair into the room, and now sat idly by watching my discomfiture as she aimed the spray at my intimate areas, knowing that I dare not shield myself any longer.

Finally, apparently bored with her momentary diversion, she watched as I shampooed my hair, then tossed me a tube of almond shower gel, and bid me to begin lathering myself with the aromatic concoction. Her eyes narrowed as I charged my palms and began to circle my taut nipples, her tongue wetting her lower lip, her free hand slipping beneath the hem of her skirt as she splayed her legs for me to see.

She remained in her seat until I reached the juncture of my thighs, then rose, and taking something from the area of the sink, approached where I stood against the tiled wall. Reaching for the shower gel, she squirted a small puddle into her palm, then began to lather my pussy with sensuous and probing motions until a thick head of lather appeared and the excess foam was running down my thighs.

"Squat," she ordered, handing me a small safety razor, "…and shave it. Don't miss anything, and no nicks!" Then, rinsing her hand in the water from the hose, she turned and settled into her seat to gauge my performance.

Slowly I slid to the floor, my thighs parted, my hand trembling as I carefully scraped the area around my sex bare for the first time since puberty. I worked diligently for about ten minutes, then finally, and with great relief I was done, and my pink lips shown between my slit like the genitals of a prepubescent girl.

Samantha, rising once more, approached and ran her fingers between my thighs, checking for anything that might have been overlooked in my inexperience. Then, nodding her approval, she smiled. This was the moment she'd been waiting for, apparently, for now her eyes gleamed with sadistic anticipation as she forced me to my knees, my breasts upon the cold tile floor…hips in the air, and ordered me to spread my legs.

I quivered, but I'd learned long ago that to disobey would only bring on greater displeasure, and ultimately the threat of punishment. And so, wordlessly, I acquiesced. It was then that Samantha retrieved the shower gel from the floor and dropped to her knees beside my shivering body.

"You're going to love this," she whispered menacingly into my ear as she shoved the opened tube far into my newly shaved sex, squeezing half of the gooey contents deep inside of my vulnerable core. Then, withdrawing it rapidly, she parted my buttocks and forced the tube painfully past the tight ring of muscle and deep into my narrower passage, emptying the remainder into my body with animated glee.

"This is where it gets good," she crooned, taking the hose once more into her right hand. And with that, she turned the water pressure up to a brutal intensity and jammed it deeply between my shaven lips, laughing hysterically as I screamed in pain.

"Hold still!" she ordered as I squirmed in agony, the cutting stream tearing at my insides like the teeth of a buzz saw. Then, placing her knee in the center of my back, she suddenly removed the offending object, leaving me cringing on the floor beneath her.

I howled in dread as I remembered where the other half of the gel had been deposited, and had just begun to whimper a plea for mercy when I felt my buttocks roughly parted and the nozzle of the hose forcibly penetrating the tight, tender bud of my anus.

The pain was excruciating! Over and over my screams filled the air of the small room, my agony unsurpassed… her pleasure immeasurable, until finally it was all over and I lay almost unconscious upon the bathroom floor in the aftermath of my torment.

Samantha rose at that point, and removing my collar and cuffs, she indicated a hair dryer and towel on the wash basin… directing me to dry myself and meet her in the main room at the metal table upon which I had experienced so much during my imprisonment. Then, turning, she walked from the room, leaving me to my own devices.

Dimly I lay there, awash in a sea of pain and desperation and watched as a bug skittered across the floor by my cheek. Was his existence any better than mine, I wondered as I brought my palm down with a smack and took his life. If only my own could be over as quickly, I found myself thinking… one smack, and I would never find myself in fear again.

But it was not to be. Already Samantha was waiting for yet another trial to being, and I had to hurry or face the consequences of my tardiness. Still in pain, and aching from every pore, I rose and began to dry myself as I'd been directed…wondering how much my fragile existence could endure

My abuse, while tortuous and traumatic, had left no visible evidence, and as I stared into the grimy mirror of the small tiled room, I saw no tell-tale sign to mark my passage from innocence to degradation. I was amazed…how could that be? Amy, she who bore my youthful naivete was gone, of that I was sure…and in her place stood a woman for whom the essence of life was survival itself.

And then I saw it…an almost imperceptible change…a hardness about the eyes that had never been there before. No longer wide-eyed with wonder, my gaze now held a guardedness that hadn't existed during my carefree days at school…but there it was. If the eye is indeed the window to the soul, then mine was now broken and desperate… stripped and left naked.

Quickly I completed my task and hurried into the outer room where Samantha awaited me, her lithe body resting on a straight-backed chair, a small teakwood box in her lap.

She tapped her toe impatiently in the air. It's about time!" she chastised. "We have work to do here…and it's almost 5:00 already!"

Swiftly, she rose from her seat and began to circle me, apparently assessing what needed to be done. Then, satisfied that I was suitable to proceed, she sat once again and opened her small wooden box.

"Approach," she commanded, her eyes bright with what was to come. "Stand here."

Silently, she opened her legs and bid me to stand between them…so close that I could feel her warm breath on my flesh. I cringed…a response not lost on one so debauched.

She laughed. "You're shivering my Dear…and I haven't even begun! One would almost think that you found my touch repulsive!" And with that she reached into her small chest and retrieved a tiny vial of amber-colored liquid. "Well…" she murmured, dipping her tongue into my navel, "…then I guess I'm the only one who's going to enjoy this…aren't I?"

She smiled, a cold expression that never touched her eyes, and placed the box on the metal table to her right. Immediately, she proceeded to remove the stopper from the teardrop-shaped vial and the scent of jasmine filled the air, transforming the aura of the room into something delicate and exotic.

"MMM…Nice," she murmured dabbing a drop on her fingertip. "Now lets see…where shall I begin?"

Her eyes caressed my body, and finally came to rest on the pulsing hollow of my throat. "Here, perhaps," she began, her finger dabbing seductively within the gently throbbing indentation. "Yes…that's a good spot, I think….and here," she added, her long nail wetly tracing the outline of my right nipple.

"Let me see your hands, "she ordered, waiting as I exposed the soft pale flesh to her gaze. "Yes…here as well…that's good...and of course we can't forget here…open your legs, Dear."

Trembling slightly, I opened myself to her and immediately felt the press of her finger deep inside of me…probing… anointing…greedily insinuating itself in a place where it had no right to be.

Dimly, I heard the sharp intake of her breath and closed my eyes. "I like you shaved, " she whispered, her thumb stroking the newly bared petals of my sex. "It's too bad you weren't more…cooperative. I'd have bought you myself…"

Bought?

Was this what was to become of me? Was I to be sold again…like an animal…like a piece of meat? Was this the cause of these preparations? Inwardly I shuddered. My life here had become a living hell…but it was a hell I knew. If I were sold…

Turning back to the teakwood box, Samantha now removed what appeared to be a collar and cuffs…restraints…strong with the substructure of leather, but with the soft superficial allure of black velvet. Into each piece was set a heavy metal ring and steel lanyards by which they could be attached, if so desired. I shuddered. Up until now, I had been bound only during punishment. Was my fate this night to be so horrific as to require forcible submission?

Quickly, Samantha buckled on the restraints, then ordering me to turn, she once more bound my wrists together behind my back and attached the short leash. My muscles revolted, cramping as the yolk was tightened…bowing my spine and thrusting my breasts outward…wrenching my hands between my shoulder blades as she painfully connected them to my collar,

"Bend over, 'Little One. I need to see that nice, tight pink bud of yours." she motioned, her hands gliding over my hips as though I were unable to execute the maneuver without her physical guidance.