The Semen Experiment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eymach
eymach
136 Followers

Kim met Rik at the door and embraced him with a warm familiar hug. She had already taken her bath and dressed herself in a sexy long flowing negligee.

“My, my you look so beautiful. Is this some kind of special occasion,” inquired Rik?

“You bet it is and you are going to play a special part in it,” Kim teasingly answered with a gentle smile and warm kiss. “With your help, I’m ready to make a baby.”

“Are you looking forward to this,” asked Rik?

“Ohh yes. Hey, look at this suite. I’ve never seen anything so erotic. This cabinet in the corner contains any kind sex toy one can imagine...dildo’s...large and small, vibrators...internal, external, for men and women, strap-ons, anal toys, lubricants, perfumes...you name it, unbelievable,” exclaimed Kim. “The bed vibrates and folds into different sex positions. We have our choice of adult movies. We can tune into sounds of passion.”

Rik had already become familiar with the conception suite’s many unique lovemaking enhancements during his wife’s impregnation. He was not surprised. On the other hand he was amused at Kim’s amazement with all of the offerings.

Rik allowed his arm to encircle Kim’s waist. His hand lowered to caress her tight buns.

Kim playfully backed into his rear end massage, and with a tug on his arm directed him toward the small refrigerator on the kitchenette counter. “Here, let me show you this.” She opened the little refrigerator and presented two vials of thick creamy liquid. “That’s Mike’s sperm. Now, look at this.” In an adjacent sterilization box she unveiled a large syringe equipped with a very thin 6 inch tube. The tube was encased in a lubricated sheath.

“Wow” was Rik’s response. “That thing looks scary to me. Maybe we should call this thing off.” “Oh no, you’re not getting off that easy,” Kim replied as she moved her hand to Rik’s crotch and gently stroked his half hard cock. “I’ve been trained to administer this. You will enjoy, I promise.”

“In that case let’s get started,” Rik said as he directed Kim to the edge of the bed.

Kim placed her arms around Rik’s neck and backed up enough to allow the removal of her sheer white laced lingerie. His course touch continued her enhanced arousal. As her clothes fell to the floor she moved back into his arms. Rik freed one hand, pulled back the satin sheet and allowed Kim’s nude body to slide into the bed.

Kim pulled the sheet up beneath her chin and watched Rik disrobe. He was so handsome in his light blue oxford button down collared shirt. She stared at his fingers as each button was released. He wore no undershirt. Her visually stimulated arousal continued to build as strong hands released his belt. His pants fell to the floor. There he stood in socks and boxer shorts with an erection clearly straining for release.

Kim laughed and said, “The socks have got to go.”

Rik, in one continuous motion removed his socks as each leg stepped out of the shorts. He slid in next to Kim and pulled her in his arms. That first full body contact was so exciting. Kim pulled her lower stomach tightly against Rik’s erection. There was no shyness or fear. They had adjusted well to each other. She was ready for breeding.

Rik smiled as he glanced at the empty vial and full syringe on the night stand. He knew she was ready. Both were in a playful mood.

Kim cupped Rik’s balls and pitifully remarked, “My, my they are so swollen. You think they need a good massage.”

“That might help. A lot of pressure is building up. You are going to get a charge like you’ve never had before,” said Rik as he lowered his lips to hers.

“Especially, after I load you up with Mike’s sperm.”

As Kim gently stroked Rik’s cock, he smiled and begged like a little boy. “I hope you don’t hurt me when you stick that long tube down my dick.”

“Don’t worry you will be given a nice reward,” said Kim.

“By the way, when do you load me up,” asked Rik?.

“Just before, you reach an orgasm. It’s when your dick starts to swell into that final hardness and your balls get real tight. That’s one of the things they taught me at the Life Center,” said Kim. “Then I’m supposed to insert that long tube down your penis and squeeze all of Mike’s sperm into your prostate.”

“You know that sounds scary. The excitement will backup some.” answered Rik.

“It will not take long to catch back up. You just let me know when you are ready to come and I will come with you. It’s supposed to increase the chances of impregnation if we come together. We’ve done a pretty good job of it the last two weeks. We shouldn’t have a problem,” said Kim.

During their conversation Kim’s legs willingly splayed open and welcomed Rik’s fingers exploring her vulva. The sex enhancers were fueling a hot wet sensation in her vaginal region. She was ready although not in hurry. She wanted this feeling to last. Her hips raised as Rik’s fingers parted her swollen love tunnel.

Kim’s hand naturally found Rik’s cock, and stroked, and squeezed, and received copious amounts of lubricating juices which were reapplied in her massage. Rik rolled over Kim, supporting most of his weight on his elbows and knees.

Kim held onto his cock and guided it between the lips of her vulva. She mixed his juices with hers. Her nipples contacted his light haired chest. Her sexual hunger needed some kind of fulfillment. She now had become a total slave to her carnal desire. She encircled his balls in her hands and pulled his cock to her opening.

Rik resisted her eager wishes and prolonged the tease. Slowly he allowed the advancement of his engorged organ.

As Kim felt the spreading of her lips, she unconsciously gasped as the pleasure was so intense. She raised her hips to ease the invasion. The emptiness in her lower abdomen soon filled with the slow insertion of Rik’s first stroke. As he came to rest against her clitoris, Kim’ cried, “Hold it, hold it right there...Oooooh it’s so full down there.... Ohh..myyy it is so strong...I feel it moving.”

Rik could feel Kim’s internal vaginal muscles ripple up and down his buried cock. The feeling was exquisite. Her generous lubrication made the entry effortless. Her legs locked around his hips as if to prevent him leaving her in this crucial time of need. They were willingly joined tightly at their mid-sections. Something special was in the offering.

Kim sensed a rocking motion followed by short in-out strokes. Her body moved in unison with Rik’s. Each stroke bumped her uterus only to be followed by a pounding of her clitoris. The lusting pleasure was advancing toward that climatic release. He was orchestrating a sexual symphony on her body, mind and spirit.

Rik felt himself climbing toward that inevitable point of no return.

Kim sensed it also as his hardness bore into her relentlessly. His nuts all of a sudden were tightly drawn against the base of his cock. Kim called upon all of her will power to utter, “pull out Rik, pull out...we have got to load you up.”

Reluctantly, he groaned, and withdrew. A long stream of mixed lubricating fluids stretched between them, “Uuuuugh....I could hardly stop.”

Kim reached over to the night stand, picked up the syringe and slowly stripped the pre-lubricated sheath from the long insertion tube. Rik lay on his back with Kim gently stroking his cock. His body tightened as he awaited Kim’s insertion of the tube. She cautioned, “try to relax...when I get most of the tube in let me know…you will feel some pressure. That’s where I’m supposed to inject Mike’s sperm.”

Rik was surprised at the ease at which the initial insertion was made. In fact, the sensation was somewhat erotic. Then the pressure began to build as the last section of the tube was inserted. “OK, OK that’s far enough...I can’t take anymore.”

Kim reassured Rik, “That’s far enough. Now when I inject the sperm, you are supposed to feel a lot of pressure buildup. I’m going to go slow. Nod your head and let me know when to start or stop. You are only supposed to feel this pressure temporarily. Slowly your body will adjust to the extra charge. At least that’s what they tell me.”

“Oh yeah right,” was Rik’s reply. Then he felt a swelling begin in an area behind his balls. His balls seem to enlarge. His face grimaced as Kim slowly injected her husband’s sperm. Rik nodded for her continuance. Finally the syringe emptied. Sweating profusely, Rik begged, “Wait...Wait…let me catch my breath.”

Kim kept up her gentle stroking as she placed the empty syringe back on the nightstand.

The pain behind Rik’s balls subsided and was replaced by a strange erotic sensation. Everything in the area of his balls and prostate seemed ready to explode. His hard cock needed to get back into Kim.

Rik crawled back into his mating position. Kim presented an open invitation as she spontaneously raised and spread her legs. Rik’s re-entry quickly established their previous level of excitement. Images of Rik blasting Mike’s sperm deep into her love channel flashed before her eyes. She wanted it now. Her orgasm was near. She felt Rik’s heartbeat through his embedded organ. “Get ready Rik, I’m close...soooo close.” Her hips matched his jack-hammering pace. There was no pain, only ecstasy.

Rik was at the same level of excitement as Kim. He was ready to explode. The fullness in his prostate needed to be released. A tremendous discharge was near expulsion. It was going to be huge. Suddenly, his thoughts were jolted by Kim’s excruciating erotic scream.

“Aaiiee..oh..nooww..Rik,..I’m coming.”

Suddenly Rik‘s cock was being assaulted by Kim’s spastic velvet vaginal contractions. All of the nerve ending in his glans triggered a tremendous orgasm. His charging hips propelled his cock into the deepest part of Kim’s vagina and fired copious quantities of semen deep within her sexual gut. Her well used love channel overflowed.

Kim’s orgasmic uterus dipped to drink from the fresh pool of impregnating semen.

Rik’s cock remained buried. Her uterus caressed the end of his penis. Their bodies quieted. Rik said, “You know we have to prop your hips up and shock you a couple of times.”

“Yes I know,” whispered Kim.

Rik proceeded to place two pillows under her lower back. Then he slipped the vibrating velvet glove on his hand. He commented, “this velvet glove has a vibrator built into the two middle fingers, and is wired to deliver a mild electric shock directly to your clitoris. When the shock hits you an orgasm is triggered automatically and involuntarily.”

“I love that thing. They gave me one to practice with. It really works. It makes the uterus spasm and suck in the semen. Go ahead and start rubbing me.”

“I’m not going to tell you when I’m zapping you,” Rik said.

“Oh..ooh...ohh that feels so good”, Kim purred as Rik softly stroked her moist swollen labia. Her passion began to rise again, and then it happened. Her lower body jolted. Her stomach muscles cramped and her body rocked. “Eeeiiaa.....oh..oh..stop..uu..uu stop..I can’t stand it any more...please,” Kim cried as she rolled over on her side to escape the electric charge of Rik’s gloved hand.

Rik smiled, and wiped the tears from her eyes as she succumbed to the excesses of her involuntary orgasm. He pulled her into his arms.

Kim cradled Rik and tenderly kissed his forehead, then said, “I have got to be pregnant after something like this. I have never felt this way before.”

“It‘s my pleasure young lady. But you know we have three more sessions to go,” Rik replied.

“That’s OK, those will be for fun,” laughed Kim. “My intuition tells me I’m already pregnant.”

eymach
eymach
136 Followers
12