The Seminal Baptism Ch. 01

Story Info
A suspicious husband decides to hide and watch his wife.
8.5k words
4.04
87.1k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rushing to the hotel, I felt a bit like Schumacher; I zipped and zagged, extending my rather superfluous control over the metallic cage in which I travelled. The car whined with a shrill urgency as I pulled into the drop zone, tires squealing their vulcanized rage, at my sudden break.

Chucking the keys, at the valet, I rushed into the hotel nearly bowling over the old couple in front of me. People gawked as I made through like a typhoon through a hapless forest, bodies parting, in seeming self protection.

I paid them no heed. I was late, very late and I feared my wife's fury, more than the general public's. I made it to the posh a la carte, restaurant with eagle-like ease.

My eyes skirted through the rows upon rows of well groomed diners, searching for that familiar face. My quarry eluded me.

Squinting hard, I dialed my wife's cell-phone.

"Hey, where are you?" asked the tart voice.

I was a little delayed in replying. I had been late, and I expected her to be furious. But I detected none of the rote sarcasm in her voice.

"Hi, Sou, I...ah, got a bit delayed where are you?"

"Fourth seat, third row to the right," said the crisp and impatient voice.

I walked with a little trepidation, wondering what she had in place for me.

I was able to find her after a few tries. And I realized why I had not been able to locate her table. I was searching for a woman alone, she apparently was anything but.

I espied, her dinner partner as I made my way to the table. Something about him was vaguely familiar.

The handsome man, sitting opposite my wife, rose towering above me, and reached out to shake my hand.

"This is Rajesh," my wife said as she introduced us.

The reason for my wife's non-responsiveness as to my being late turned a devastatingly handsome smile upon me. No wonder she had not been angry with me for being late, she must have been positively delighted!

In the manner of most men worldwide, I pretended to recognize him through out dinner.

I broached the subject that night in bed.

"Who was he?"

"What you don't remember him? My wife asked, with that accusing expression women reserve for moments like these -- when men do not remember something that was obviously important to them.

"Should I have?" I retorted.

"Yes..." she said, with certain softness in her voice that put me on my guard.

"Who?" I queried, persistent to the end.

"My...my first," she said, eyes not meeting my own.

Oh...

"Oh that guy..."

"Yes, that guy."

A little background on us would be in order, at this point. We had an arranged marriage, but no, it was not a marriage of convenience; we genuinely liked each other, a quality so rare in arranged marriages, so as to be virtually extinct.

Being conservative my-self, imagine my shock on my first night, when I realized my lovely wife was not a virgin.

My uneasiness heightened, when I was able to enter her, as easily as a knife threw butter.

Why only the previous day I had received enlightening lectures, from more than a few people with my good will at heart:

"Do it slowly..."

"Take your time; everything doesn't have to happen on the first night..."

"A lot of lubrication is required, particularly for a virgin..."

"First times are always difficult, it's as hard for her as it is for you..."

With such advice reverberating endlessly through my head, I marched into the room where awaited my chaste bride (or so I thought at the time).

But the truth really, was quite the opposite.

We went through the rituals of the first night, and to my credit I said nothing. But inside I was very hurt.

That someone had fucked my wife to the point where her pussy, was wide and easily enterable, had my confidence wound up in painful knots.

As I went down on her, the loose labia mocked me further, thereby bespeaking past ravages by a manhood of rather gargantuan proportions.

In the morning I could not resist.

"You're not a virgin are you Sou?" I asked my voice cracking slightly.

She shook her head slowly, her expression sullen. I realized with a start, she had thought me de-brained enough to not realize that.

She told me her tale then, with more detail than was really required. But she was young and inexperienced with this whole 'wedded for life' thing.

Rajesh had been the bull-stud in her college. With a multitude of girlfriends under his belt, and vast wealth to inherit, all the girls swooned for him. Sou had liked him in her shy, innocent way. But her innocence had lit a fire in his belly. He was, as it so happened, fed up with all the women who threw themselves on his cock.

His conquering gaze then settled on the ripe un-plucked flower, that was my future wife. He then serenaded, romanced and accosted his way, till she went out with him. She had dated him but resisted his sexual overtures. She had loved him, and wanted him to take her after she was married.

But Rajesh with his vast sexual experience was persistent.

Her first sexual encounter was when she blew him in his black Bentley.

"His cock was huge, and I mean huge," gestured Sou, her eyes widening as she remembered the incident. "It was big when it was soft, but when it became hard..." she closed her eyes and unconsciously licked her lips.

Needless to say I was very, very disquieted.

But Sou went on and on, seemingly oblivious to her husband's feelings -- "He was not circumcised like you and so he asked me to pull back the skin and I almost jumped when the big pink thing came out."

"Then he asked to lick it, but I couldn't, no way, not at first at least, so he asked me to stroke it with his hands. I kept on massaging it. God it was so big it completely filled my hand and my wrist hurt because of the weight!"

"...when he came for the first time, I thought he was in pain, I didn't understand these things you see....all this creamy stuff exploded with such force on my face and clothes as I stoked and squeezed him. He said it was his personal cream, and asked me to lick it. It actually tasted quite good. I had to take a long shower to..."

She droned on and on, and somewhere I had stopped listening to her ruminations. Here was a woman who after her wedding night, was gushing about how big her lover's manhood was, to her newly married husband.

Tact, as you might have deigned to notice was not my wife's strong point.

"...then he did this thing with his mouth, and I was so wet..."

What was my life going to be like with this woman? Was she really this naïve or was she fucking crazy?

"...a little went in but, not too much and then with a 'plop' all of it went inside. Oh the pain... I was screaming by then..."

Sitting there staring rather sightlessly at the canopied bed, listening to how she had been deflowered by Rajesh, I made a firm decision.

"...when he pulled out, my blood was on his cock, mixed with some other white stuff, I thought it was mine too but I later realized what it was. Rajesh had come inside me. I was too tight for him you see, and he had lost control..."

"Sou stop!" I screamed.

She froze, and I threw her on the bed, strangely her descriptions of her sexual exploits had fired me up and I fucked her senseless.

Fast forward ten years and one kid later, and we had not discussed Rajesh even once.

Until now.

She had kept a few poems he had written her, and one dog-eared photo of the two of them in some park (which she kept carefully hidden from me.)

"Tell me honestly, do you still have feelings for the guy?" I extorted.

"I have some feelings, but not what you're thinking"

"Meaning?"

"You know what I mean."

"What do you mean?" I asked innocently.

"Oh shut up, I have apologized a thousand times, for that night; I was young and innocent and I did not know what to say."

"And..." I persisted.

"You're a very understanding husband who did not take it out on me. There- you happy?"

"Very" I said contented.

But a part of me was not sure; I felt that I was shaky ground here. The cock that my wife probably still adored (in spite of everything she said) was in town.

I decided to do a bit of moon-lighting.

I found out that Rajesh had a habit of visiting his exes and showering them with gifts. He did not seem to want to renew his relationships. There was no specific pattern here. Only one thing stood out- he went out of his way to pursue the exes who were married- chance meetings with said exes in restaurants; hallways, old school reunions, sudden visitations at homes, all of which had married heartbeats quickening.

And unfortunately I came to know through the grapevine that Rajesh had set his sights on Sou.

The next few weeks I began to follow her closely, checking her email, her cell phone messages. I even went to the extent of taking the day off and following her to work.

Rajesh and his legendary manhood loomed like a shadow I could not step out of.

But things calmed down, when Rajesh left town. He was never discussed further.

Until one day, at a party thrown by my boss a Black Bentley pulled up, and a gorgeous woman in a red dress, curves everywhere, got down.

I was ogling at her till I realized it was my wife, escorted by none other than Rajesh.

She made straight for me, her face glowing.

"See what Rajesh bought for me," she said excitedly.

"Its Dolce and Gabbana," said Rajesh smoothly, hinting at the fact that I could never buy my own wife such things. Naturally I seethed.

I pulled her aside, excusing myself from my business associates, all of whom were also ogling at my wife.

"What are you doing?" I hissed.

"I told you I was going to get dropped by a friend," she answered tartly.

"Not him!" I snarled viciously.

"And what are doing wearing something he bought you?"

"Oh. It's just a gift, stop being petty"

"Where did you meet him exactly? For him to buy you stuff?" I rasped.

"Its no big deal, I met him at the mall, he was shopping too. Did you know he is one of the major investors in your boss's company?"

Here she was, wearing what probably turned him on, and then praising his financial prowess, at the same time pissing on my own. It took me back to that first night. Tact. It seemed to elude my wife completely.

I stormed away, dark thunderclouds forming over my head.

I could hear her calling my name, but I did not care.

At around ten o clock at night, after I had put my son to bed, I heard the unmistakable roar of a Bentley engine, driving away.

My wife entered, still clothed in that sexy (though I would never admit it Rajesh had good taste) red dress.

"Blow him yet?" I asked acidly.

"Oh please stop, lay off, I am not in the mood for this."

"That's where you first sucked him right? That Bentley?"

She had no response to that.

We argued a little, some she managed to convince me that, she loved me and was now faithful to me. She was a mother now, she added and she would not do anything with Rajesh.

Then we made love, I was fired up by that red dress. It was good, but I was getting the feeling that my wife was wishing that the man on top of her was somebody else.

Rajesh continued after my wife, persistent as ever. Sou repeatedly thwarted his efforts, as if trying to prove something to me. But sexually she was as malcontent as ever. After one such episode of listless lovemaking, I had it.

"Just sleep with him already." I roared.

"WH...what...?" Sou's face bore a look of genuine shock.

"You and I both know you want him. Fine, you can have him, but on my terms."

"What terms?" asked Sou puzzled.

The fact that she did not deny me outright, betrayed the truth of her needs.

"You can fuck him, but as I watch," I replied.

I waited for some hesitation from her, some modicum of doubt, but she gave me nothing.

"He will never agree to it."

"It's the only way. No argument or you can never fuck him."

"Are you serious?" she asked incredulously. "You're going to stand and watch as he fucks me?"

"Yes. At least this way, I know what's happening and when." I retorted, thereby offering myself, a small pathetic measure of control.

"You won't be able to do this," she said chuckling.

"Listen Sou, your going to fuck him whether you realize it or not. Just let me handle this."

She watched me and I could see all the wheels turning in her head.

This way she could have her cake and eat it, literally!

She had reached a decision.

"Fine, but I think you are going to chicken out."

"No I want to see this as much as you," I bared my teeth. "I want to see what he's got."

Sou said nothing but smiled a knowing smile that withered my already battered fortitude.

I installed cameras throughout my house - in the bedrooms, bathrooms, and kitchen. I choose the bedroom, where things were supposed to go down and commanded my wife to fuck in no room but this one. Naturally it was our bedroom. Another reason would be the cabinet near the bed to the left side of the room. An earlier re-structuring had removed an air conditioner, and now there was a potential space within, that could house a person of my size. It would not be comfortable but it was a start. I got a carpenter to hollow out and chip a bit of the wood. It would give me enough access of the bed and other goings- on.

However one can never predict where a fucking would take place.

I lent Sou a free hand. She met with Rajesh in coffee shops, restaurants and malls. But I would always monitor the time and make sure she got back.

Things came to a head.

I sent my son away (as his mother was in absentia most of the time, romancing with Rajesh). Rajesh was told that I was gone overseas for work. I knew this would get his blood up. See, people like Rajesh want to fuck their women in the husbands place. It's where their sense of domination, is at its zenith.

I was prepared completely (in mostly mechanical terms), when Rajesh and Sou arrived that fateful night.

I had requested Sou to build up the tension slightly. She had played with him to the point where he was never sure, if he could get under her skirt or not. She would entice him, but he would never be sure what happened next.

As the two came into my bed room, I tensed.

They were whispering to each other softly and seemed quite taken with each other.

As Sou reached for her drink, she stumbled. I had purposely brought dim bulbs so that the room was shadowy, but not quite dark. I could see them quite clearly. The stumbling was part of the plan, and the ever gallant Rajesh reached out and my wife was in his arms.

In my hidden cabinet I started sweating. Doubts and fears began to assail me. Was this really what I wanted? I wanted to be in control sure, but what was I really in control of?

Opportunist that he was, he gathered her for a kiss. She drew back and he kissed her again, hungry and persistent.

They kissed softly at first, and then with the rising passion of old lovers. Their arms wrapped around each other, and they began swaying gently. Rajesh's hands slipped slowly from her back and rested on her buttocks.

She drew him closer to where I was secreted, so I could get a better view. But I was seeing too much already. There were no pretences here, I could smell raw lust in the room and I knew that my wife was ready, ready to betray me with her former lover. And she did it with an ease that startled me.

A dance of kisses and they were right in front of me.

"Your so beautiful Sou," moaned Rajesh, the words slightly distorted as her tongue was in his mouth.

His one hand was busy unbuttoning her shirt at the top, whilst the other fumbled with the button and zip of her jeans. Halfway down he stopped, as if impatient and slipped his hands into her shirt. She moaned softly, eyes closed lips moving.

His other hand found its way into her panty.

"No, no... please Rajesh," gasped Sou with what passed for sincerity," I am married now."

"You belonged to me once," said Rajesh softly, through a mouthful of my wife's neck.

I cursed inwardly as their bodies thumped against my cabinet. Sou had miscalculated the distance and Rajesh had smashed his body against hers with a lover's impatience. All I could see now was her ass, as her thighs ground against Rajesh.

Unwittingly Rajesh helped me out by pulling her towards the bed.

Sou's shirt was now unbuttoned down to her belly, exposing her black bra; which Rajesh must have accomplished when I was blinded.

A small movement by Rajesh that I could not see and her silky blue shirt slithered fluidly to the floor.

Sou kissed him again and managed to turn their bodies so both their profiles were visible to me.

Rajesh placed my wife's hands on his crotch.

"See how hard you have made me?" he croaked.

He rubbed her hands up and down his pants and even in the gloom, I could see the dent his hardening member was making against his pants.

She unbuckled his belt, her movements shaky; and it slid to the floor in a clatter of leather and metal. His pants followed next.

Rajesh answered in kind and soon the two were in their undergarments.

Rajesh relieved her of her bra with practiced ease. His hands closed on her ample mounds and squeezed softly.

"Gods it been so long Sou," his breath was a soft hiss.

He then bent forward and began suckling on her nipples with sick slurping sounds. He hooked his thumbs on her pantyhose, trying to move it down, but most of his energies were divested, on feeding on my wife's breasts. The result was that the undergarment dangled a little below her buttocks. This posture presented her with un-seeming sensuality.

As he was sucking on her tits, his face buried in her chest, my wife cast me look.

She struggled to keep her face expressionless, but she could not for long, as Rajesh worked on her.

'This is your last chance' the look said.

I could have got out then, I could have ended this demeaning feast, and I could have shown my wife that I was a man that I stood for her. Perhaps that was what she wanted from me, to make my stand; to claim her as mine. But I did nothing, heart hammering in my chest; I did nothing as another man took control of my wife, as he had done in the past.

A sudden loud moan from Sou shook me from my reverie. Rajesh's fingers were now inside her underwear and were slowly moving up and down the front. He kissed her, struggling with the panty, which was denying him; his complete access to my woman.

As the struggle continued, pleasure soaked breaths gasping through the gloom, I was faced with an extraordinary view of my wife's buttocks as they jiggled and danced, freeing her body of the last shackles of civilized clothing.

She was on her knees so fast; I could hardly blink, tearing away at his underwear almost ripping the fabric off, till his dick smacked her in the face.

She began working on his erecting organ, her fingers neatly pulling back the foreskin; like a candy wrapper, and started licking at the fleshy pink candy. She was rewarded by an almost immediate expansion of the bulbous mushroom. Rajesh guided himself, rubbing the cock and caressing it across my wife's face.

She now positioned herself so that I could see Rajesh's profile, but I could see her enface. Her eyes fixed on me, with an unreadable expression, as she nuzzled the monstrous protrusion, from root to tip. She took the cock in her mouth sideways, and made nibbling motions along its entire length. Knowing my wife she was trying to make me jealous, by displaying a certain possessiveness of her penile prize. And also by sinking her teeth into that throbbing mass of muscle and vein, she was reminding me that I could never hope to give her the same taste, she was savoring.

As if annoyed that her attention was elsewhere, but on his cock, Rajesh grabbed a fistful of her hair dragging her, rather roughly to the front, where he force-fed himself to my wife. He needn't have bothered, before the night was through, the bacteria on the tip of his cock would be dancing their way down her throat.