The Seminal Work of Doug Priaps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
njaybird
njaybird
63 Followers

"Am I on 'Candid Camera' or something?" Margot asked.

"No, nothing so unexciting," Carolyn said with a grin. "Doug, you like standing naked in front of windows, don't you?"

Doug looked at her blankly. Carolyn looked over at Margot's windows, which, like her own, faced the courtyard and Joe's apartment below. Then he got the hint and strode over, standing in front of it and facing the two women. Anyone wandering through would have caught sight of him there, buck naked.

"I don't want to deprive the world of a glimpse of that amazing dick of yours, Doug," Carolyn said. "But I want us to be able to behold it as well...why don't you turn in profile. Best of both worlds."

Doug did as she bade him. By now his cock was growing once again. In its semi-erect state it angled down sharply at the floor like a holstered sword worn backwards.

Margot shook her head in amazement. "That is one impressive endowment, young man," she said. "But Carolyn here has some explaining to do."

Carolyn gave an expression of mock injury. "Explain what? Who wouldn't want to share a discovery like that?" she said, pointing to Doug's cock.

Margot began toweled off her hair as she sat down. She was in her mid-50s, but her featured were well preserved. Doug noticed her buxom breasts shifting beneath the bahtrobe, and his dick got harder and longer. It began to arch upwards, and was almost by now touching the sofa that Carolyn was sitting on.

"This is some kind of a gag, I get it," Margot said. "But it's not my birthday for another few months, Carr. And I don't know if I'm up for the whole stripper thing this year." Her eyes flicked over to Doug's growing member. The flaps of skin around its red, glowering head began to pull back. Doug grinned a bit now as his erection began to rage.

"I'm being honest with you, dear," Carolyn said. She explained again Doug's situation, then told Margot about all the masturbatory escapades she'd witnessed in recent days. "He's a performer, Margot. And he's well equipped for it."

She and Margot both laughed.

"You've pulled some wacky stunts, Carr," said Margot, "but this takes the cake."

"You wouldn't want me to keep a cock like that to myself, would you?" Carolyn said, waving at Doug's naked form framed in the window.

Margot raised her eyebrows in response, staring at Doug's gigantic boner throbbing in space. The thing had swollen to its full size, its cockhead a deep scarlet.

"Have you ever measured--" Margot began.

"14 and 3/8 inches," Doug said proudly, putting his hands on his hips.

Margot sighed. "Well Doug, it's a pleasure to meet you, and I'm sorry I missed seeing all your exploits," she said.

Doug looked at her, then down at his fully erect cock. It was thundering with excitement. Here he was, bareass naked in front of two delightful women, exposed for all the world to see in an upper window. He wondered if anyone was else was walking by and happened to notice him standing up there.

"Oh, I'm sure Doug wouldn't mind giving us a private demonstration," Carolyn said. "Wouldn't you, Doug?"

Doug looked somewhat surprised, then his eyes narrowed. Margot laughed again. "Not at all," he said.

"Well," Carolyn said, giving him a heart-stopping look. "Get stroking then."

Doug grabbed his prick with both hands as if he were picking up a baseball bat. He started slowly at first, but in less than a minute was jerking it furiously, his back arching as he yanked and pulled.

Margot held her hands up to her face, covering a smile. "Incredible. This is better than one of those adult movies."

"I've seen some of those dirty pictures myself," Carolyn said to her neighbor. "But I've never seen a cock of that size before."

"It's a monster," Margot agreed, staring right at is angry red eye.

Doug didn't last lost. He began to groan, then suddenly he was spurting. Ropes of semen flew across the sofa, even striking Carolyn on the arm and legs. She scrambled away from the ejaculations, crying out. Then she and Margot both laughed. Doug continued to come, lathering the sofa and floor with jism.

"Still going!" Margot said.

After nearly a minute, Doug's prick finished firing. Breathing heavily, he dropped his half-limp cock, which slapped against his legs. A few final drops splashed to the floor.

Margot tossed the towel she was wearing to him. "A fantastic show, dear," she said. "But now you've got to clean this up."

Carolyn walked over and pinched Doug's naked ass. "You're amazing, Doug. Cleaning up this mess will take awhile," she said to him. "But wasn't it worth it?"

Doug turned to her and broke into a full-blown smile. He was glowing.

njaybird
njaybird
63 Followers
12