The Seminar

Story Info
New captive is used in a seminar on how to break slaves.
4.6k words
4.31
67.8k
39

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dreggenne
Dreggenne
25 Followers

In the middle of a packed sand arena stood an affable looking man in his mid 30s. Wearing jeans that were neither tight or baggy. Distressed from time worn whilst working, not by a designer's plan. A tidy blue shirt was tucked into said jeans. Clipped to this shirt was one of those wireless microphones useful when talking to a crowd but needing the freedom to move around.

He smiled to his audience.

"Thank you all for coming to my seminar. Tonight I am going to show you how ponyplay can be really effective in the initial training stages of your slaves. It doesn't have to be something you want to continue, though I do hope once you try it you might want to continue. Its a great way to give your slaves some cardio and strength training all while reinforcing their complete obedience to you"

The men in the stands watched with mild interest as a slave was led to the middle of the 20m square arena. She was naked save for a harness belt around her hips, a collar and wrist and ankle straps. Her hands were covered in thin yet strong fingerless pouches. She was crying and visibly shaking. Their focus was still on the man as they had all seen scared slaves before.

"This is a fresh caught slave. I have not worked with her in anyway since she was grabbed two nights ago. She has been kept in a stall like cell. She has been wearing an e collar that shocks if she tries to speak or make a noise. She has been fed and watered and had minimal interactions with my staff. Any handling we have done has been done with kindness but also with firmness. A fresh caught slave is understandably scared and possibly angry. That doesn't excuse bad behaviour but it does explain it. We aim to make bad behaviour difficult and good behaviour easy. My goal here tonight is to show you how I start the training that avoids many of the common conflicts that arise when breaking a wild slave."

Walking over to the slave he took the leash from his assistant who backed away, and with a nod the assistant left.

"In the outside world society tells women that they should look pleasing for men but that they shouldn't want to be touched. If you like sex and want to be touched it makes you a 'slut', which they view as a bad thing"

He chuckled along with his audience over that silly behaviour of the outside world.

"Now this slave has some effective ear plugs in. I don't normally do this when I am working with a new slave on my own, however I don't want her listening to my spiel here.

"Speaking of things I wouldn't normally do..."

He stood there for a second looking at the slave allowing the audience to shift their attention to her. She seemed frozen by the watching the men in the stands. Her shoulder length auburn hair had been pulled back in a high pony tail. Her breasts were round and full. Her hips had a smooth curve to them and her butt was high and round. Her belly was soft and also a little round. She was pretty despite carrying an extra 15 pounds. The audience couldn't see her nervous goose bumps or the light sprinkling of freckles that covered her arms and shoulders, but her trainer could and he noted her nervousness. He reached out to caress the milky globe of her left breast. The slave reacted as if his fingers shocked her and shot backwards away from him. She hit the end of the leash, he had been holding fairly short anticipating her reaction, and stumbled would have fallen if he hadn't steadied her.

*****

Hot tears slid down her face and she curled her toes into the sand wishing she could run. He had touched her, her breast felt hot as if his fingers had seared her. Her heart beat fiercely with the desire to run. Run far away from here. Away from this man holding the leash, away from the staring eyes watching from the gloom of the bleachers. Run home, not that she knew which direction or how far that was, so she could hide in her bed, under her soft comforter and tell herself this was all a horrible horrible nightmare.

She had heard that there was a new society forming. And underground society where men enslaved women for their pleasure. There had been a disturbing growing number of missing women reported. The only thing the women had in common was that they were between twenty and thirty years of age and healthy. She should have known she was at risk. At 24 years of age she was a prime target.

Oh god she just wanted to go home, she would have given anything to be anywhere other than here. More tears fell and she couldn't even wipe them away. Her hands were balled up in those dammed pouches and even if they weren't, the bands around her wrists were attached by straps to the harness around her waist. She wanted to pull the plugs from her ears so she could make out what he was saying. She wanted to cry out, to plead for, well she wasn't sure what would move any of these men. But it was a moot point as she wouldn't risk that shock again even if she did know what to say.

Never had she felt more helpless or hopeless.

*****

"As you can see, quite a large reaction compared to the same touch on a shoulder. Of course you can use force to overcome this reaction. But that doesn't teach obedience and you end up with a huge fight where there is a chance the slave might, for a while, avoid learning by shutting down. I know some men enjoy that sort of training for itself, and if that is the case please continue, " he smiled again at his audience. "However my belief is that a slave should learn complete submission as swiftly and with the least amount of confrontation as possible. It is not the fault of the newly caught slave that she has been brainwashed by the outside world and does not know her place. It is our duty to make the conversion as humanely as possible and not draw out the breaking.

Stepping away from the slave he asked his audience, "How long does it take you to break a slave?" He waited till there was a show of hands. "In this case just call out your answers."

"A week or two"

"10 days"

"Anywhere from a week to a month"

There were a smattering of replies in the same vein.

"What if I told you that a slave can be completely broken in one to 3 days?"

A susurration of amazement and possibly disbelief arose from the crowd.

"Not possible" yelled out a hoarse voice. "Maybe you can make a slave seem broken but you can't actually break a slave in one day!"

The trainer's smiled widened. He knew he had them now. "I plan to put my money where my mouth is and show you just how possible it is." He gestured at the slave. I chose her as my first demonstration as she is an example of an easy slave to break. All indications point to a naturally submissive personality. I do have a second slave waiting in the wings for the second half of the seminar who is an example of an extremely independent and contrary nature."

He motioned to an assitant to come forward. The assistant handed over some equipment.

"Let me go through what I use and why." He held up the bit part of the bridle. "If you are only going to be doing this on occasion a metal bit is ok. However regular use of a metal bit will wear the teeth. A rubber or plastic covered bit is just as effective at control yet will not damage a slave's teeth. This is called a happy mouth bit. I have found bits with straight sides, like a full cheek or a D ring better at controlling a slave's head. The nose band here has a metal section that is contoured to fit over the nose and against the cheeks. It has a fleece covering that can be chosen for its thickness, once I fit it to the slave I will explain that significance. These are adjustable blinders, I find these are great to keep the slave focused. And these ears, are just because I think they make a slave adorable, as such they are completely optional" He laughed deprecatingly and garnered a few chuckles from the crowd.

He gently grabbed the slave's face and pinched her cheeks. Reflexively she opened her mouth and he slipped the bit between her teeth. We practiced fingers he buckled the strap behind her ears and adjusted the brow band before she could pull away.

"Here you see the nose piece," he said as he settled it over the bridge of the slave's nose and clipped its ends to the bit rings. "A good fit. See how it just lifts the bit a little in her mouth, and fits snuggly against her nose. The fleece covering the metal isn't just for comfort, it also helps control the slave's line of sight. If you completely blind a slave with blinders often they panic, though in some cases it can be very helpful in getting a willful slave embrace their helplessness. In this case I want limit this slaves sight but not overwhelm her and cause more panic. A slave has difficulty seeing over the fleece if she holds her head too high. A too high head carriage is not only bad for their spine it also makes your rien control less certain. A too low head carriage is just as harmful." To prevent that, he attached the over check strap from the back of the bridle to a ring in the harness at the small of her back.

He then clipped the reins to the bit rings and reached out to grab the long thin whip his assistant was holding out to him. "The most important thing is that the slave gives you an honest reaction. You make a demand and you should get an immediate reaction. At first it doesn't matter if it's the reaction you wanted, you can always mold the reaction. But the first step in unquestioning, instant obedience is an instant response to your slightest demand."

With that he took the reins in both hands and gave the slave a firm flick on top of her ass with the whip. She jumped forward and the man made sure to move forward with her. Concentrating on the slave before him he paused in his monologue. He gave a slight pull on the reins and slowed down. The slave stopped. He flicked her again to move and again she jumped forward away from the sting. He practiced this a couple of times until he was satisfied with the speed of her response. Then he pulled on the right rien pulling the slave's lips. When she didn't turn he pulled a little harder slightly turning her head and giving a sharp sting on her left hip. She jumped sideways so sharply she stumbled and not able to use her arms for balance she fell. He helped her up and repeated until she was responding quickly from subtle cues.

The ever present assistant came out with a two wheeled light pony cart and helped attach the shafts to the harness. The trainer sat down on the seat swung his legs up to set his feet on the foot rest. Through this time the slave stood calmly.

***

She could feel his weight bounce as he climbed in. She felt him take up contact with the reins and then she felt the tap that signaled he wanted her to move forward. She walked, what choice did she have? Snaps of the whip came and she could do nothing to avoid them. The best she could do is try to give him what he wanted. She couldn't see where she was putting her feet, the nosepiece blocked so much of her vision she could barely see the boards that surrounded the ring. The blinders prevented all of her peripheral vision. It should have been terrifying but she found it strangely comforting. She couldn't see the men watching her unless she was heading straight towards them, and it seemed most of her movement seemed to parallel the stands. She found focusing on his guidance calmed her somewhat and gave her something she could do.

He tapped her again on the ass and she moved faster, he tapped again and she was now running. He ran her in a couple of figure eights and then asked her to halt. She was cued to walk again, then run. Soon she was sweating and out of breath. He let her stand, her chest heaving facing the crowd, but she was too tired to fret over their gaze. She could tell he was talking to them, but she still couldn't make out what he was saying. Not that it mattered to her just a vague curiosity. He let her catch her breath then asked her to move on.

A slight pull of the reins and she slowed down, and then a light tap began on her left hip, she moved away from the tap and it stopped briefly then started up again. Soon she was walking a sideways circle with the cart pivoting behind her. Then she was asked to move the other way, she was slow to respond and got a sharp welt leaving smack on her right hip. Muffling a cry of pain she moved to the left with alacrity. Forward, backward, sideways, slow fast she was doing as asked. She craved a break but he was merciless in his demands, and backed up by the sharp sting of the whip she gave him what he wanted.

Again a slight pull on the reins but this time when she slowed down he tapped her to move forward. But when she went faster the pull on the reins increased. Frustrated she took higher steps and the pressure was removed. Soon however he asked again, higher steps with her knees moving slower and slower till she was almost bouncing on the spot. It was hard and her legs were beginning to ache but she didn't want to risk another fiery welt so she kept on. Just before she thought she couldn't possibly continue he asked for a halt. Gratefully she stood chest again heaving as she tried to catch her breath.

Once more he put her through her paces, swift changes of directing changes of pace, asking for high steps, then regular steps then high steps again. She had to really concentrate on her own skin to be ready to respond to the lightest aid to avoid the harsh sting of the whip. She no longer thought of freedom or of home. Her mind was too busy for such thoughts. She was no longer terrified. She was too tired to waste energy on fear. He would do with her what he will, there was no point worrying about it so she just accepted it.

****

"She has now submitted to my directions completely. Normally I would have used praise. I like to reinforce the idea that the slave wants to earn my praise as a valuable non punishment marker. Right now -"

"What do you mean by non punishment marker?" A voice called out.

"Ah good point. Praise is not inherently valuable to a new slave. What does she care if she pleases her new master. Traditionally started slaves often actively wish to displease their new owners. However if you link praise to a cessation of punishment or as a precursor to a break or rest, it becomes valued and the slave will seek out your praise. The relief they feel at the rest or lack of punishment becomes indelibly linked to your 'good girl'. Some slaves will even begin to feel physical pleasure when praised.

"I will later train this slave with praise and start that association, as of course right now she cannot hear me. Now that she is responding immediately to my lightest touch she has given her control of her body over to me I shall show you what this means sexually.

Can I get a volunteer?" he asked.

The assistant opened the small door to the ring and let in a large swarthy man. The trainer drove up beside the man and shook his hand. He gave him a few instructions with the mic off. The volunteer went to stand in the middle of the ring and held his hands up about chest height.

"So you all remember the response when I touched her breast at the start of this session? I am going to show you how far she has come, and how submitting her body to me through my control of her movement will translate to her submitting herself completely."

With that he drove the slave slowly right at the man. The slave walked right into the man's hands, which then covered her breasts. She was asked to back up and walk into them a couple of times which she did without hesitation. Then she was halted in the volunteers hands one more time and her driver nodded. The volunteer began to caress her breasts and rubbed his rough fingers over her puckered nipples. He lightly pinched the nipples and could feel her sharp intake of breath. But the slave didn't so much as shift her weight away from the man's caressing hands.

The trainer dismounted his cart and came around the front. The volunteer was now enthusiastically kneading one of the slave's breasts and she was standing there taking it beautifully. He reached out and caressed the other breast. "See how she calmly submits to our attentions. And I would guess that her submission and our attentions here are making her wet." He reached down and slipped a finger into his slave. She arched to take his finger in deeper. He rewarded her with a couple of strokes to her clit. "Yes quite wet. If she was a difficult slave we would end on this note. Though it would have taken more training with the cart to achieve this complete submission of the body. I will now demonstrate how once you have submission of the body the mind will follow."

*****

She was exhausted and confused. She had liked their hands on her. She should hate them but it had felt so good. Why was her body betraying her? At first she had tolerated it as she had come to realize she had no choice, but then that heavy pleasant feeling and begun to grow deep in her belly. As she wasn't a virgin she was familiar with desire and the satiating of it, but this was far more intense than she had ever felt before. When his hand had slipped through her folds to test her desire she would have moaned if she could have made noise. She wanted him to touch her again, she wanted to feel that all consuming desire again that removed doubt and all thought beyond the carnal.

He began to unhitch her from the cart and the volunteer went back to his seat with a distinct bulge in his pants. Once she was separated from the cart he removed the bit and reins and clipped the nose piece to the chin strap essentially making the bridle now a head halter. He then carefully removed the ear buds. Everything felt so loud it took her moment to register he was talking and that she could make out the words.

"I want her to be able to hear my instructions and praise for this part. And now that she has submitted, hearing my words to you all will be less of a distraction. He positioned the slave so that she was facing him and they were perpendicular to the spectators. "Kneel," he commanded. She hesitated slightly trying to figure out how to get to her knees with her hands held to her sides and felt the sharp bite of the whip. She dropped from a standing position to a kneel. "Good girl" he crooned to her. Holding the whip in his right hand he hooked his left index finger in the side of the noseband below the inlaid metal keeping her face focused at his crotch. After a few moments he felt her relax. He let go briefly and undid his pants and released his erection. He crooked his finger in the noseband again.

All she could see was his erection. It filled her vision, his finger under the noseband gently kept her head facing him. The noseband cut off her view of anything below and the blinders removed all but was directly in front of her. Looking at his cock she could feel a new wetness as well as a fluttering heavy pleasure in her belly. Her universe had shrunk down to the phallus before her she wondered what it would taste like, what it would feel like filling her mouth, wanting it in her mouth... She felt a sharp sting on her back and she leapt forward parting her lips and his cock slipped into her mouth. She moaned and then flinched expecting a shock.

"I have turned the collar off with the remote. Your noises of pleasure are permitted. However if you try to speak without permission I will turn it back on and punish you." Another tap with the whip and she began to suck and move on his cock. Her hands itched to touch him and it frustrated her that they were captive at her sides. "Good girl, worship my cock you little slut." He stroked her back with the whip and she whimpered and took him deeper into her mouth. "Thats it slut deeper." Another stroke this one ending with a tap and she took him all the way into her throat and a whimper of pleasure. "This is where you belong, worshiping cock. You know that now don't you?" She added extra pressure with her tongue as he pulled back a little and sucked when he moved forward. He pulled all the way out and she nearly fell forward trying to follow him. She looked up at him in frustration but waited. He then stepped forward and she fell on his cock again eagerly wanting him inside her in anyway possible. Her body was on fire with longing. "Good Girl," he said softly. His voice as much as his cock was making her delirious with desire.

Dreggenne
Dreggenne
25 Followers
12