The Seminar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you can see, broken in one session. She is eager for a man's touch. This one is not just broken to me but is eager for any man's touch" Was that true she wondered. A new volunteer from the crowed was brought in. The trainer stepped away and did up his jeans. The volunteer stepped up to her and exposed himself. Her stomach did a delicious flip as he pushed the tip at her and she opened up to receive him. Occasionally the trainer gave her corrections with the whip when he felt her concentration was anywhere other than 100 percent on the cock before her. He grunted and grasped her hair as he came deep in her throat. The crowd applauded. She gagged trying to swallow the load deposited so far down. Swallowing was new for her.

Another volunteer came forward but this time she was pulled to her feet and bent over the cart. She quivered in anticipation, yes this is what she wanted, what her body needed. She was wet and ready when he pushed into her cunt to sink balls deep in her warm folds. She cried out with the heady feeling of him filling her. He pulled back and thrust home, a cry was pulled from her lips. Sex had never felt like this before. She had always been a little uncertain, had held back a little. Here there was no uncertainty, these men would do as they pleased to her and she was not being permitted to hold anything back. The pleasure was so strong as the man behind her built a rhythm that she wasn't sure if she could stand it. She was so close but the feeling kept building with no end in site.

"Slave," the trainer addressed her. She tried to look at him but her vision was hazy. "You are to answer direct questions. Then it is not only permitted for you to speak but required. The man behind her stopped thrusting. She gave a little squeal of frustration and tried to rock back to find him but a hand on her ass held her in place. "Do you want his cock again?"

"Yes, oh god yes" she breathed.

"Yes what?" and there was a light sting on her ass.

"Yes Master, I need his cock in me." and she was rewarded with a thick cock sliding into her. The steady powerful thrusts started the building feeling again. And again the feeling wasn't going anywhere. The man stopped thrusting and presented his cock to her mouth and she took him in obediently. A new cock slid in to take the place of the previous one. Hungrily she sucked as cum was again shot down her throat all while the new cock thrust deep from behind.

As the spent cock was removed from her mouth she felt a hand reach down to squeeze her breast. Not even looking to see who it belonged too she closed her eyes. She moaned in frustration, wanting the wave to break. Needing the orgasm to arrive. The fingers pinched her nipple sharply. The pain was wonderful and she bucked against the man behind her. The nipple was pinched again and given a little twist. She had no idea pain could feel so good, it hurt but she didn't want it to stop. She pressed her chest down to meet his hand. Feeling like this pleasure could crush her, or cause her to explode if she didn't find release soon she wasn't sure which. "You want to cum don't you, you lovely slut?"

"Yes Master" Her voice was hoarse and barely recognizable to herself.

"And you can't because you don't have permission slut. Your body and its desires belong to us now. You can feel this is right and proper. You want to be used. Your body knows this instinctively." She moaned incoherently in response. Never could she have imagined she could feel so wanton and he was right, it did feel right. "Do you understand you are a slave?"

"Yes Master. Please Master" she begged while not quite sure what she was begging him to do.

"Do you understand that you belong to any man who desires you?"

After a gasp of pleasure as both her nipples were being pulled and pinched she managed a "Yes Master"

"Good Girl, now you can come." And the wave broke and her body shuddered with the most powerful orgasm she had ever had by some magnitude. She cried out again and again rocking back and down to meet the cock behind and the hands below. The man thrusting into her filled her with his seed.

She sagged to the ground as the crowd gave the trainer a standing ovation.

12