The Seminar

Story Info
Two mature women find a new awakening.
855 words
4.2
33.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
encore769
encore769
268 Followers

This is a true story of a place and time I never thought I would find myself. I was 62 years old and happily married for 15 years. I attended a so called "Spiritual Healing" seminar with a girlfriend of mine. She is a 63 year old widow and of late had been into a lot of off-beat things like diets, "healings", etc. I wasn't involved with any like that but somehow she convinced me to go with her and since Donna was paying, I felt obligated to be there. This seminar was at a hotel in another town conducted by a man and woman. They were into opening minds in regard to a "new spiritual life" that involved freedom of the mind coupled with sexual health. The room of about 30 was evenly split between men and woman, there were both singles and couples. Things started out okay, talks about how special we all were and how we needed this "awakening". During a short break, the man seated behind us joined our conversation. As we talked, his hand was on each of our shoulders and he seemed to take over our talk. He was pleasant and cordial. When a short video began, he pulled his chair between us and his had was resting on my leg. I think he was also touching Donna at the same time.

His name was Ralph and he seemed very interested in the both of us, asking questions, keeping us laughing and telling us his story. After the seminar was over, he asked us to have a drink with him. We talked about the seminar and got into revealing a lot about our sexual thoughts and feelings. I didn't realize it at first but Ralph seemed to know just the right things to say to get us to open up. Donna was extremely open with him. During this whole time, his hands were either around our shoulders or touching our legs and arms. He even gave us a few small kisses. Not sure how many drinks we had, but I know he kept our glasses full. At points in our conversation, he would bring up some point from the seminar regarding sex or being open to new things. The drinks were having their effect and with Donna's growing enthusiasm, it wasn't long before Ralph invited us up to his room.

When we got there we were all laughing and having a good time. In the room we immediately got into a group hug and started kissing each other. I remember Ralph's kisses were long and deep. Danna and I also kissed and her kisses were very sweet and gentle. Holding us, Ralph encouraged Donna and I to kiss more and more. I felt a strange feeling overcome me as we kissed. I had never kissed a woman as passionately as this before and it felt exciting. Her hands began to squeeze my breasts and the feeling intensified while Ralph's voice and touch encouraged us. I felt my blouse pulled over my head and her kisses on the tops of my breasts mixed with Ralph's kisses on my lips. There was heavy breathing between the three of us. My bra slipped off and I was vigorously hugging and kissing Donna. A lot of hands were caressing my bare tits and pinching my nipples. I felt myself pushed down on the bed.

My slacks were being pulled off as Ralph continued to kiss me and squeeze my breasts. Loud moans escaped my mouth as I felt Donna's mouth on my pussy. I put my tongue into Ralph's mouth as deep as I could feeling extreme tingles of arousal throughout my whole body. After a while Donna came up and began kissing me all over again and I was tasted myself. Then as he pulled open my legs, I felt Ralph's weight push down on me and his cock slowly begin pushing into me. Ralph's cock and Donna's kisses sent me into a wild frenzy. My body arched and my mouth opened in a great throws of arousal. My head was filled with wild visions as Ralph fucked me hard then slow, hard then slow. After what seemed like a long time, I felt him climax and his hot cum shoot into be. It was a very wonderful feeling. He finally pushed away and I laid back totally exhausted. Next to me, a naked Donna and Ralph were soon fucking.

Over the next hours, we engaged in more sex, kissing, sucking and enjoyment of each other's bodies. I felt like I was a totally different person, completely isolated from the "other very sexually conservative" me. I had made love to another woman and fucked and sucked a stranger in an unknown hotel room as if it was a natural thing to do. As I laid there naked with Ralph and Donna, I didn't feel used but rather liberated. I could now let myself be open to another person's needs and fulfill mine at the same time. Holding Ralph's half erect cock, I knew that I would be doing this again and soon.

encore769
encore769
268 Followers