The Seminar Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dreggenne
Dreggenne
25 Followers

"Enough, good girl." The trainer said and she lifted her head, her face shiny with the moisture from the other slave. He pressed on the plug and she cried out. She wanted to cum. Not as powerfully as before but she was still teetering on the edge. He flicked her cunt with the whip. She moaned. "You may cum slave."

The wave broke. And she cried out her own release.

The trainer turned to the crowd. "There you have it. How using pony training can be a short cut to a well behaved and obedient pleasure slave. Or house slave, or even training a draft pony slave. Whatever your desires be." He nodded to the assistants and they took the slaves away and back to their stalls. "If you have any questions I will be happy to answer all of them after we move into the reception area where there is beer and snacks."

As she was lead away watching the slave before hers back she wondered what life in this new world order would have in store for her. The tail from the plug caressed her thighs and the heavy fullness caused her belly to tighten with every step. She was sure she would enjoy it much of it and looked forward to serving her master.

Dreggenne
Dreggenne
25 Followers
12