The Seminar Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FurryDevil
FurryDevil
194 Followers

The next thing I remember I was laying on my back recovering and Greg was on his side next to me running his fingers through my bush. I said "I'm sorry it is so furry. I know most women shave down there now, but my husband likes me to keep it long." Greg said he loved it. He thought men who wanted only shaved pussy were closet pedophiles. I laughed; this was pretty much the same thing that Ed always said.

Greg said that the light brown color of my bush told him that I was a natural blonde. "I was a natural blonde," I said, "now I have to die it to hide the gray."

I asked what he had just done to me. I had never felt anyone come that hard or that much before. He said he was sorry, he had just gotten a little carried away when I said he could come inside me. He said it had been a couple of weeks since he had come, so he had quite a load stored up. We both looked at my furry little pussy. It was still stretched wide open, and Greg's come was running out onto my lips.

"Don't be sorry," I told him, "it was the most amazing thing I have ever felt. I thought I could feel your sperm shooting right into my womb!"

He said his cock was definitely reaching the far end of my pussy. Maybe if he got it situated just right it could shoot right into my uterus. He said if it did, it would probably be pretty effective. He hoped I wouldn't get pregnant from it. I said I couldn't care less about getting pregnant, it was the most fantastic thing I had ever felt and the most intense orgasm I have ever had. I thanked him for the best fuck of my life as we kissed and cuddled.

He laughed and said "And thank you for letting me inside you bare and letting me come inside you. It is so much better without a condom and getting to come inside a woman as beautiful as you was fantastic."

I told him I was worried that it wasn't very good for him. I was trying to squeeze my pussy and give him a better fuck, but his cock had me stretched so wide open that I just couldn't do it. He told me not to worry, I was a great fuck. My pussy was so tight that he had trouble lasting as long as he did. That made me feel good, I hoped it meant I would get the chance to bring him more pleasure. I knew that Ed would have been sleeping already if he had just come. I still needed more of Greg's cock. I told him I couldn't even imagine the pussy that wouldn't be tight for him.

I told him that part of what was so fun about having sex him was that I was cheating on my husband. I told him about Ed having given me permission to have sex with him but that he would never have agreed for me to take you bareback. That combined with the thrill of fucking a black man plus letting him come inside me had made it an incredible turn on for me.

Greg asked why I had never had sex with a black man before.

I told him my dad was kind of a racist, and I was raised thinking that way. But after I got out in the world myself, I met lots of black people that were very nice. Then I told him about Kate's story and how it had started me thinking. I had fantasized about making love with a black man for several years, but the opportunity to actually do it had not come up before this.

He laughed and said that I sure didn't waste any time jumping on the opportunity when it did come up. "So was interracial sex all you thought it would be," he asked? I told him it was unbelievable, and I couldn't wait to do it again. He asked if I still would have fucked him if my husband hadn't given me the green light.

I told him I thought I would have, but I didn't think I would have been able to get the nerve up to do it tonight. I told him how badly I was shaking when I got into my room and how worried I was that he would hurt me when I saw how big his cock was.

Greg said "I didn't hurt you did I?"

I took his soft cock in my hand and held it. It was still much bigger than Ed's even now. I told him not to be silly and that he was a wonderful lover and a fantasy come true for me. I asked if he had ever had sex with a white woman before.

He said that he had gotten a full ride scholarship to play linebacker for the football team in college, and during those days he gotten the opportunity to have sex with quite a few white girls. A knee injury had ended his football career and he had gone into business school and gotten his CPA degree. He had gotten married shortly after, and I was the first woman he had been with since. He asked if I had cheated before.

I told him no, but that I was going to cheat on Ed again. I was going to have sex with another black man. I said I had to see if it was just Greg or if all black guys were that good. He mentioned that all this talk about sex and cheating was getting him hard again. I screamed "Yay!" as I rolled onto my back and told him we knew just exactly how to take care of that.

Greg got on top of me again and started working his cock into me. It went in easily this time, the combination of our juices had me very well lubricated. I was still so full of cock that it was hard to do anything but lay back and enjoy the fucking I was getting.

We had gotten that first desperate, needy fuck out of the way, so this time we went much slower and for much longer. We took the time to get to know each other's equipment very well this time. We fucked and kissed and talked and fucked, all in the missionary position for a solid hour. It was absolutely wonderful. I had two more orgasms and was feeling like I was in another world when he started picking up the pace again. His thrusts battered my cervix for several more minutes before he once again thrust all the way in and I felt his seed shoot directly into my womb. I had another almost electric orgasm. I kissed him and thanked him for yet another wonderful experience.

We cuddled up like spoons and I went to sleep in his arms. Greg woke me up once during the night with his beautiful erection poking me in the back and we shared a nice, sleepy fuck. We were still laying on our sides and he slid his wonderful cock inside me from behind and started pumping it in and out of me. He reached around and played with my breasts and my nipples as he fucked. He continued to pump his cock into me until he sprayed my insides with another load of come. I was too tired to come right then, but not too tired to enjoy bringing him pleasure. I fell back to sleep with his cock still inside me.

We had set the alarm to go off early so we could make love one more time before we had to get ready for the days meetings. My pussy was still dripping wet from fucking for half the night so it was quite easy for him to enter me. We didn't have a lot of time, but we still had a very nice fuck. We fucked slowly for a few minutes, and then Greg started fucking me hard. His big cockhead was battering my cervix like it was a punching bag. It only took a few minutes before we were both ready again. He shot his load deep inside my pussy just as I had yet another wonderful orgasm.

Greg lay on top of me as we kissed and cuddled while his big cock was softening inside me. When his erection was gone, we finally uncoupled ourselves and got up. I got dressed and said I should get back to my room and get ready. Once inside my room, I undressed and looked at myself in the mirror. I was quite a sight, hair sticking out every which way, my nipples still at full attention, and Greg's come running out of my pussy and down my legs.

I sat down in the desk chair and turned on my cell phone. I had 5 messages and texts from Ed pleading with me not to go through with it; he didn't think he could handle me sleeping with another man. I had sort of expected this, maybe that was why I had turned off my phone after we spoke? I looked down at my come matted pubic hair and thought about how happy I was that I hadn't gotten his message earlier.

I dialed Ed's cell phone and he answered before the second ring. He sounded like he was just about in a panic attack. I told him I had just woken up and turned my phone on. Don't be silly, I told him, I would never have sex with another man. I was just talking dirty with you on the phone. I talked to him for a couple more minutes, told him I loved him and hung up.

I was sitting in the desk chair thinking that these three days were just going to have to be my little secret when another big drop of Greg's come slid out of my pussy onto the chair.

FurryDevil
FurryDevil
194 Followers
12