The Seminar Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told Greg that I was very worried about later because I thought I knew what he wanted. He said don't worry about it, you'll be fine. "But," he said, "don't bother arguing about it because it's going to happen. You promised." He was really starting to take charge, and I liked it.

Greg pulled his soft cock out of me and got up to get dressed. I laid there and thought about my poor little butthole and his huge cock. Why can't I keep my mouth shut, I thought?

I got up and dressed. I had to wear a new outfit, the one from earlier was too come stained to wear again. Greg still wouldn't let me wear panties, so my pussy was still leaking come. I tried wearing a little extra perfume to cover up the unmistakable smell of sex.

We went out to a restaurant in Greg's rental car and had a quick bite to eat. Greg sat on the same side of the booth with me and fondled and kissed me all through dinner. His hands were all over my breasts and under my skirt, it was quite apparent that we were lovers. Everyone in the restaurant knew that I was his property, and what I would be doing for the night. One particular couple near us kept watching with a look of complete disgust and talking about us. I didn't care, I didn't know anyone here so it was still just my little secret. I was cheating on my husband with a black man and there was nothing they could do about it. I really was enjoying being Greg's slut.

I had a couple glasses of wine, hoping that it would help me relax, help me to survive the invasion that I knew was coming. Greg didn't want us to drink too much though. He said I needed to be sober for the rest of the night's festivities; he didn't want me to forget anything. I was pretty sure I would never forget it, but I was getting pretty excited.

When we got back in the car, we kissed for a few minutes and talked about how much fun it had been putting on the show in the restaurant. Greg hand was under my skirt playing with my naked pussy, fueling my desire even more. I was so turned on that my pussy was just gushing, I needed some more black cock right then. We were parked around the side of the building, and only one other car was near us. I told Greg I couldn't wait any longer, I had to have him inside me as I unfastened his belt.

Greg was once again rock hard as I pulled his pants down around his ankles. I held onto my prize as I climbed across him, straddling his legs. I lifted my skirt and rubbed the head of his cock along my slit, preparing to slide him into my well used but eager pussy. Greg moved his seat all the way back and reclined it a little as I took his wonderful cock inside my sopping wet pussy again. I hadn't made love in public in a long time, and had forgotten what a turn-on it is. The thrill of cheating, fucking a black man, fucking bareback, and the chance of getting caught fucking in public all combined to bring me to a mind numbing orgasm as we fucked.

Greg opened my blouse and got my breasts out so that he could nurse on them as I was riding him. He sucked and nibbled my tits while I fucked away on his big cock. I rode Greg's cock for quite a while, right there in the parking lot, and was quite proud of myself when he started squirming around, indicating that he was close to his orgasm. I was going to get another load of his come. I rode up and down on his big shaft, rubbing my tits in his face and managed to come again as Greg had another big orgasm inside me.

As he was cumming in me, I saw the disapproving couple from the restaurant looking as they were getting into the only other car that was on this side of the building. Pretty much could have bet on that, couldn't you? The window was down a little, and I was sure they could hear us moaning as we came, his potent sperm pumping into my white pussy. I smiled at them and went back to kissing Greg while he finished cumming in me. Greg pulled my skirt up, and I knew my naked bottom was exposed to them as we fucked. I thought that he had done it on purpose, showing them his prize.

I stayed on top of Greg while his cock softened, kissing him as we talked about what a turn-on it was to make love in public. He had also seen the other couple come out to get in their car. Seeing them had made his orgasm even stronger, knowing that they didn't like his black cock fucking my white pussy. He said he had been extra noisy so they would know he was cumming. I said, "Maybe they didn't like it, but I sure did. You came really hard that time. And you intentionally showed them my bare bottom."

"I was already pretty turned on from teasing them inside the restaurant," he said, "having them see and hear me cumming in you was too much. I did want them to see your beautiful bottom, so there would be no question in their minds that we were really fucking. I just wish that they could have seen that I came inside you unprotected, that my black seed is inside you right now trying to breed you, trying to give you a little brown baby. That would have served those racist pigs right."

I rose up and dislodged his by now soft cock from my pussy and moved back to the passenger seat. I held up my skirt and showed him my hairy pussy as I said, "I would have shown them if you wanted me to, showed them my little blonde pussy with all your wonderful black sperm swimming around inside it." Greg smiled at this and told me it was time to get going, we had things to do. I was going back and forth between dreading what was about to happen and not being able to wait. I wanted to please Greg as much as I possibly could, and I wanted more of his cock.

On the way back to the hotel, Greg pulled into a drug store. He said I needed to buy some things. We held hands as we went into the store, not caring who knew we were together. Greg led me into one of the aisles and had me pick up three disposable enemas and a jar of petroleum jelly. I said I wanted to get one more thing, and went to the aisle with sewing supplies. I picked up a measuring tape, the plastic kind that just rolls up. I wanted to see just how big his cock really was. I blushed like crazy as he stood behind me and pulled up my skirt and ran his hands all over my bare bottom while I was paying for the items. There was no doubt that the lady at the register knew what we were going to do. She looked at me like I was the biggest slut in the world. Really, I was, but I didn't care. I was so turned on by this time that my pussy was just gushing, our juices running freely out of me and down my naked thighs.

When we got back up to our floor, Greg said he needed to take a few minutes to call home. I needed to check in with Ed too, so I opened the door to my room. He told me not to forget my little bag of supplies when I came over. I asked if he wanted me to use the enemas on myself before I came over. "No," he said, "I want to take care of that myself, just bring them with you when you come over."

I went into my room and stripped naked again. The entire inside of my skirt was soaked with our juices, so I put one more outfit in the dirty clothes bag. I was thinking that there was no way that I could take these clothes to my normal dry cleaners when I got home.

As I passed the mirror, I noticed that Greg had sucked a big hickey on my breast while we were fucking in the car. I was going to have to have a hard time coming up with a cover story for that, I thought.

I sat in the desk chair and called Ed again, my fingers running through my come matted pussy hair while we talked. We talked for a couple of minutes about how our days went, and then Ed told me that Kate had called. Kate was my best friend, and it was her story about taking a black lover that had gotten me fantasizing about doing it myself. I had sent her a text saying that I had quite a story to tell her. I told him I would give her a call.

Ed told me that he was sorry about last night. He thought about it all day and it wasn't fair for him to prevent me from experiencing my fantasy. We had been talking about doing this for years, and he had decided that he was ok with it. I told him we would have to talk it over more before we did anything that we couldn't change. I didn't like continuing to lie to him, but I still didn't want to hurt him.

Ed said "no, it might be years before another opportunity like this comes up. I want you to go ahead and have sex with your new friend if you get the chance." I asked him again if he was sure he meant it this time. He said "yes, I thought about it all day long, and I am comfortable with it now."

"So you're absolutely sure?"

"Yes, not only do you have my permission, but I want you to do it and I want to hear all about it when you get home. Actually, it turns me on so much that I've been hard ever since we first talked about it."

"Ed," I said, "I just said what I did this morning so you wouldn't feel bad. Greg's cock was inside me ten minutes after we hung up last night." Ed said he thought I had probably already done it. He knew how long I had wanted to screw a black man and he had given me his permission. He didn't think I could have stopped myself last night.

"So how was it," he asked?

I told him how wonderful it had been, how big Greg's cock was, and how much he filled my pussy, stretching me as he banged away right against my womb. I thanked him for being such a good husband, and letting me experience it. "So you just fucked him once last night," Ed asked?

"No," I said, "we made love four times last night, and six more times already today." Ed asked how we got a condom on a cock as big as I had said Greg's was. "We haven't been using condoms," I said, "You know I have never liked fucking with a rubber. Besides, his big cock is so beautiful, I just had to feel the real thing inside me. It feels so good. Is that alright too Honey, and is it ok if he comes in me too? Greg just loves coming in me, he loves pumping his black sperm into my little blonde pussy."

"This really isn't fair," Ed said, "I'm so hard it feels like my cock is going to pop and you're not here to do anything about it. You can plan on being busy this weekend."

I told Ed how exciting it was letting another man come in me, especially a black man. I described how big Greg's balls were and how much come he shot each time, and how I could feel it shooting right into my womb. "I wish you were her now, so you could see my pussy with all his come running out of me," I said. "I think he's trying to get me pregnant."

"You know you won't get pregnant." Ed knew I had my tubes tied after our daughter was born; we only wanted to have one child.

"I know, but I didn't tell Greg. He's working extra hard trying to put a brown baby in me, and I'm enjoying all the extra effort. You just wouldn't believe how much we've fucked."

Ed listened as I told him the rest of what I had been up to. He really liked the story about fucking in the car. He wished he could have watched us and seen the looks on the other couple's faces. I told him about the pills, and how well they worked. He said he had been wondering how this guy had fucked so much. He said he would see his doctor tomorrow and get some for himself; they would help with his plans for me when I got home. He already seemed to want me more than he had in years. He also got pretty excited when I told him Greg was going to have anal sex with me later that night. Ed said he was looking forward to hearing the details of that, how I handled a cock that big in my bottom. He also said that he would be ass fucking me this weekend too, so don't get too sore.

"I don't know if my bottom will be recovered by this weekend," I said, "I'm not exaggerating the size of Greg's cock. From the way he stretches my pussy, I would guess I'm going to be sore for a while after he fucks my ass."

"Well," he said, "I'll give you time to recover if I absolutely have to, but I want your ass this weekend too."

"We'll see how it goes," I said. "If it's at all possible, I'll save some butt for you." I told him how much I loved him and thanks again for being such a wonderful husband, letting me have an experience like this. "I don't think I'm going to be able to stop when I get home, you know," I said, "stop having sex with black men that is. I hope that's alright with you."

"We'll work it out," Ed said, "I love you more now than I ever have, and can't wait to see you."

"We have to say good night now," I said, "I have a promise to keep. I love you too and I'll see you in a couple of days."

I was trying to decide what clothes to put on to go across the hall to Greg's room. I hadn't brought enough with me to keep messing them up at this rate. Then I thought about a scene from a movie I had seen that I had always thought was sexy. I would just go across the hall naked. I called Greg and told him to open his door. I picked up my bag of supplies and the key card to my room and went to my door. I looked as I passed the connecting room door. Sorry about that Angie, I thought, you won't get to listen any more tonight.

I opened the door and looked out. Greg was standing in his open door. His eyes went wide open as he watched me walk out, close my door and check that it had latched, then walk across the hall and into his room naked. I was getting pretty comfortable with being naked, and men seemed to like it pretty well too. I sure liked what happened to me every time I was naked for Greg.

Greg put out the "Do not disturb" sign and locked his door. He told me that my walking across the hall naked was the sexiest thing he had ever seen. I told him thanks, I had seen it in a movie once and had always wanted to do it, and anyhow, this was the outfit he seemed to like seeing me in most. He said he thought he had seen the same movie. The scene had turned him on then, but nothing like now, and my birthday suit was his favorite outfit.

Greg took the bag of supplies and went over to his desk chair. He put the bag on the desk and sat down, then told me to come lay across his lap. As I lay across his legs, I wondered just what was up. He rubbed and squeezed my bare bottom and told me he had wanted it as soon as he had seen it. He asked me if I had been a bad girl. I said that I had kind of been a slut lately. He said he thought I needed to be punished. This was not what I expected, but was another little fantasy of mine too. I agreed with him, I should be punished for the way I had been acting.

Greg started to spank my bottom. First he spanked me lightly for a couple of minutes. It was so sexy! Then he started spanking me a little harder. I laid there while he was spanking me and thought about the changes in my life over the past twenty-four hours. I had never been a prude, I had about thirty other lovers before I met Ed, but this was quite over the top for me. I was lying naked over a black man's lap, with my pussy full of his come, while he spanked my bare bottom. He was spanking me for being a slut and fucking him so much, and when he got done he was going to fuck my ass. I couldn't wait to tell Kate all of this, she was going to be so jealous. After another couple minutes of spanking, my bottom was starting to heat up pretty good. It still felt awfully sexy though, and his still being fully dressed and my being naked just added to the kinkiness of the situation. I was kind of embarrassed, but I loved just letting Greg be in charge, letting him have his way with me.

Greg asked if I was ok. I said I was, but I was getting awfully wet. He asked if I had learned my lesson. I said no, I was going to continue my slutty ways, I was just having too much fun. He said he thought I needed more, and I was going to need it a lot harder if I was going to learn anything. I told him I thought it might help, but that I intended to keep being a slut for the rest of the night anyhow.

Greg spanked my bottom a little harder now. He was only using his hand, but he was hitting my bottom hard enough that it hurt. I tried to clear my mind completely, concentrating on nothing but my bottom, and Greg's hand spanking me. I wanted to give myself to him completely, if this was what he wanted to do, I was going to do my best to accept it. Besides, I figured it was nothing compared to the pain that was coming next, when I would be accepting his huge cock as it entered my ass. The spanking hurt, but not bad enough that he couldn't continue spanking for a long time. He spanked and spanked, covering every inch of my bottom with his blows before he stopped. My bottom was on fire and I was crying a little bit, but my pussy was just dripping wet. I completely loved it, and was as turned on as I've ever been. I was definitely going to have to add an occasional spanking to my list of activities.

Greg rubbed and played with my bottom for a few minutes while I finished crying. I remembered what else was in store for it when he stopped rubbing and opened one of the enema packages. Greg pushed the nozzle of the enema bottle into my anus and squeezed the contents into my bowels. The only time I had ever had an enema before was when I had my baby. This was completely different, and very kinky. A black man was cleaning me out so he could have sex in my butt and I couldn't wait. He put the empty bottle in the trash and continued to rub my bottom for a few minutes. I thought about the maid finding that tomorrow and was even more embarrassed. She would know that someone got butt fucked here tonight, and she would also probably know that it was me. He told me that he wanted to spank my bottom just as soon as he had seen it, but was afraid I wouldn't be into it. I told him that I loved it, it was something else that I fantasized about. By this time I needed to use the bathroom pretty bad, so he told me to go ahead and empty myself out and then get back over his lap.

I hurried in to use the bathroom and then laid right back down across his legs. He inserted the next enema nozzle into me and emptied it. I could feel the cool liquid entering me. After I had used the bathroom again, he squeezed the contents of the last enema bottle into me. He rubbed my bottom for a few minutes, telling me how beautiful it looked with a nice bright pink color to it, and then sent me back to the toilet. He told me to wash off my bottom this time and then assume my position again.

As I lay back across his lap, Greg opened the jar of petroleum jelly. He used quite a bit of it as he lubed up my butthole then started loosening me up with his fingers. First he pushed one finger slowly into my hole and let me get used to it. Even his finger was big! Then he stroked it in and out a few times before adding another finger inside me. After he had worked up to three fingers inside me, he told me it was time for him to have some fun and for me to keep my promises. He told me to go lie on the bed, face down.

Greg undressed and stood next to the bed as he lubed up his cock. I trembled with anticipation as I watched him greasing up his big cock, thinking about where it was about to go. It was fully hard now, and I was scared again. There was just no way that his massive cock could fit in my ass. He got in the bed and on top of me and rubbed his cockhead against my butthole. Then he got up and got one of the pillows off the couch. I lifted up and he put the pillow under my hips, supporting my tummy off the bed and giving him better access to his next destination, my asshole.

He rubbed his slippery cockhead against my anus, slowly working it open, a little bit at a time. I gasped for air as he began to push. He pushed in a fraction of an inch further each time, pulling out and rubbing before his next push, in and out, in and out, loosening the outer orifice and slowly stretching my inner sphincter muscles, allowing his cock to slowly enter me. He kept pushing and I screamed when his cockhead slipped into me, stretching my asshole wide open. He stopped pushing, but he didn't take it out this time. He told me I had to calm down, and not to cry out any more. We didn't want anyone calling security about a woman screaming. He told me I needed to relax, he would go slowly, but he was not pulling it out any more. He said that his cock was going all the way in my ass and he was going to fuck me and he was not going to stop until he came, just like I said he could do. Then he whispered in my ear, "Unless you tell me to stop. If it hurts too much, tell me."