The Seminar Day Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I think so,” I replied, “with my ex-wife.”

“Then it is time we made sure isn’t it Chris,” she said as she spread her legs, and leaned over the couch.

“Its OK Chris, I wont bite you, well not yet anyway,” she said with a smile, “Please Chris, get on your knees, and slip a finger inside of me.”

With my left hand resting on her thigh, I tenderly rubbed her clit with a fingertip, watching the clit ring as it moved, I had never seen one this close before, it was amazing, I heard her start to giggle, and looked up at her, she whispered,’ G spot? Remember?”

I moved my hand back a little, parting her lips with my middle finger, they truly were as wet as she had said, and I was dying to lick them, but thought I had best not, yet. I slipped my finger inside her, as she moaned gently, and heard her say, “The back wall Chris, search around it.”

I moved my finger around, stroking herm touching and probing inside here, and then I felt it, a spongy sensation almost. She let out a gasp, and her pussy clamped on my finger, “is that it?” I asked,

|God yes, don’t stop Chris, rub it, please,” I didn’t need telling twice, and started to play my finger all round her “spot.” Her hips started bucking, and then she grabbed my wrist, saying “enough”

I was disappointed, it was just getting very good, and she had stopped me.

“Lick your finger Chris, and suck it, let me see you taste me.”

Lifted my hand, and let my tongue play over the wet finger, delighting my taste buds, then slowly wrapped my lips around it, and sucked her juices from it. As she was watching me, she had one hand in the bag, searching for something, and pulled out ab unusual looking vibe I thought. It looked jelly like, and the end was set off at an angle.

She must have seen my consternation, for she said, “This is a G spot vibe Chris, and you are about to learn how to use it, how to get your woman off with it, but even more, how to control her. I will want to cum, and ask you , but you must stop me, say no. You must decide when, and command me, you got that?”

“Yes,” I replied, ”but why?”

“The longer you make me wait, the greater the pleasure Chris, it really is that simple, even though I will beg you, and I know I will, it is up to you. OK?’

I nodded to her, as I picked up the vibe, as she lay on her back, waiting for me. God it felt weird, this jelly like stuff. I switched it on, and heard the buzzing start, I thought I would see what it was like, so I stuck out my tongue, and touched it. I must admit I was surprised, the sensation was very pleasant, and I thought ythat maybe this lady knew what she was talking about. Kneeling before eher, I looked at that sweet wet pussy, wanting to lick it, but knowing I had other matters to attend to. I moved the vibe closer, and placed the end of it against her clit she cried out, “God yes Chris” as I let it touch her clit ring, and then circled her clit with the tip.

“I want it inside me, NOW,” she hissed at me, so I parted her swollen pussy lips, and slowly slid it inside, pointing it down, looking for her G, as she started squirming, she suddenly flinched, her back arching, and I knew I was there. I pressed it against her, and, unable to contain myself any longer, leaned in to lick her clit, and that ring of hers. She shouted, “Oh Fuck, I am going to CUM.”

For a few seconds I took no notice, and then remembering, I lifted my head, and snapped at her

“NO, you cum when I say, not before.”

“Please Sir, let me cum, please.”

“NO FUCKING WAY” I shouted at her, I was getting into this now, and what’s more, I was enjoying it too, “Did you not hear me slut, I said NO, not till I am ready,” and I started to suck hard on her clit, and then took the hood in my teeth, pulling on her. Her hands were on her tits, holding the nipple rings, and pulling them hard. I t must have been painful, yet here she was, writhing in untold ecstasy. She was crying out incessantly by now, I had to give in, but if I did, I was going to have her cum in my mouth. I wanted to taste her honey, swallow and drink from her fountain.

I slipped the vibe free, and spread her pussy wide, my mouth hovering, open, yearning, and said to her

“CUM NOW BITCH”

I was totally unprepared for what happened, she screamed, a piercing scream that rattled my bones, and then she squirted. Holy fuck did she squirt, my face was covered, it was in my mouth, on my nose, my chin, dripping from me. “What a fucking orgasm” was all I could think, as I started to lick, and suck at her, trying to get every drop of her nectar.

She lay there, gasping for breath, as aftershocks came rippling through her, and I eased away, looking at her in amazement.

Gradually she calmed down, and smiled at me, “Hey man, you are fucking good, did you know that, Jesus I came so hard, it was awesome Chris, truly fucking awesome.”

I smiled back, unsure what to say, all I knew was I wanted my cock in her, wanted to fuck her, and cum so hard inside her. She must have seen the lust in my eyes, she reached out, touching my cheek, and whispered, “Will you fuck me Chris, now please, any way you like, just fuck me please.”

I stood up, and slipped my shirt off, as she went down on her knees, and started to unbuckle my belt then opened my pants, and let them fall. She took hold of my cock through my shorts, pulling the material tight around it, and took the head in her mouth. It felt wonderful, her hot mouth, my shorts getting wetter as she sucked and licked at me. She released me, and slid my shorts over my hips, one hand stroking my hard cock, as she smiled up at me, the other fingering her pussy.

“Get on your knees, ass in the air, NOW.” I told her, watching as she squatted on all fours, still fingering herself.

“MMMMMMM Chris, my cunt is so wet for you, so slick now, come on baby, fuck me, fuck me hard.”

I got behind her, my cock in my hand, as she held her cunt open for me, I presented the head to her opening, as she pushed back against me, and slammed it into her, holding her ass. All I wanted to do was to fuck, and I pounded her cunt, driving in hard, again and again, slapping her ass as I fucked her. Her cunt was gripping my cock, sucking me in as I pounded away at her, her tits swinging free, the nipples rings hitting the carpet. I put my hands on her back, forcing her head down to the carpet as we fucked, both crying out in ecstasy. I knew I was close, my body shaking as it rose up, balls tightening, I could not hold it back, and exploded inside her. Filling her tight cunt with my cream, as she screamed, and came with me, pounding her as we both came, a double delight of uncontrolled passion. I collapsed on her, then rolled ff as she turned over, and smiled at me.

“Oh my Chris” she said. “How I wish I could join you tomorrow evening, and it is my night off as well,” which she followed with a long sigh.

“ I looked at her, an idea dawning in my mind, “That may well be possible dear Suzanne, if I purchase the outfits, some clamps and the vibe tonight, would it be possible for you to deliver some other articles, personally?’

Her face lit up, “Oh Chris, what a wonderful idea that is, so what is the hotel and room number please?”

12