The Seminar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Latina
Latina
78 Followers

Jasmine turned sideways in her seat now, to get a better view of the sexual drama unfolding beside her. Jasmine licked her lips, as she watched Frank's now-pronounced bulge, growing longer and wider in his trousers, in response to Latina's toes massaging him there.

Just then, Jasmine felt a slight pressure against her own ankle, and it took Jasmine a few moments to realize, that Latina's other foot was beginning its upward migration against Jasmine's own bare leg. Jasmine was amazed at how good Latina's smooth, black stocking felt to her, as it rubbed its way up her bare leg, finally coming to rest at the hem of her extremely-short shorts.

Jasmine sucked in her breath, and she sat icily still, in anticipation of Latina's next move. After a brief pause, Latina slid her stockinged foot up Jasmine's inner thigh, to rest directly over the zipper of Jasmine's running shorts. Now Latina was wiggling the toes of her right foot against Frank's crotch, while at the same time wiggling the toes of her left foot against Jasmine's pussy. All of this was certainly not without an effect on Latina herself, who began shifting uncomfortably in her own chair, at her own gathering interior dampness, brought on by the realization of the pleasure that her feet were bringing to both her husband and their sex-starved classmate. With the table top to hide her, Latina now felt no inhibitions at all, about letting her fingertips slip beneath the waist of her gray miniskirt, and inside of her tiny purple-lace panties, to lightly brush her thick, dark forest of pubic thatch.

"Do me a favor?" Latina breathlessly whispered across the table to Jasmine.

"Sure," Jasmine eagerly replied. By now, Latina's foot felt TOO good against the crotch of her jogging shorts, for Jasmine to refuse Latina ANY request.

"Unzip Frank's pants for me, so my foot can play with him directly."

Jasmine had never seen, much less touched, another man's cock before, other than her husband's. And Frank wasn't too keen on letting any other woman, besides his wife (his soulmate), touch him there, either. Both voiced strong objections to Latina's request.

"I don't want Jasmine to TOUCH it," Latina sweet-talked. "I just want her to make it more accessible to MY touch." After several minutes of pleading her case, Latina finally swayed a reluctant Frank and Jasmine. Trying very hard not to make contact with Frank's long, thick, pulsating masculinity, Jasmine gently grasped Frank's zipper, and she hastily yanked Frank's zipper downward.

Jasmine very quickly withdrew her hand, giving Latina's foot completely unobstructed access to him now. As Latina's stocking rubbed against his exposed cock, Frank fought to stifle his moans, which were growing louder and more frequent. Jasmine's curiosity finally overcame her, and she could no longer help but to turn and gaze at Frank's love monster, pulsating against Latina's foot. She thought it looked quite nice: long, thick, red, with a large, reddish- purple, mushroom-shaped head. Frank's 8 inches looked far sexier than her own husband's puny 4 inches. And at two inches across, Frank's was the widest that Jasmine had EVER seen. Jasmine imagined that it must feel WONDERFUL to have your pussy stretched around such a wide shaft. No WONDER Latina seemed to crave Frank all the time! Jasmine wondered if Latina ever sucked on it. Then Jasmine began to wonder what Frank might feel like in her OWN mouth, and if she could even take that much length down her throat.

Jasmine's daydreams were interrupted, as Latina greatly increased the pressure of her left foot against Jasmine's crotch. Latina wiggled her toes back down to Jasmine's upper thigh, then slid her toes UNDER the hem of Jasmine's shorts, to make direct contact onto Jasmine's already slicked-up pussy.

Jasmine let out a very loud moan. Then, as her classmates started to turn toward her, Jasmine hastily clamped her hand over her own mouth, to stifle any further verbal outbursts of pleasure.

"Do you like how that feels?" Latina asked, already knowing the answer.

"Ummm-HUMMM!" Jasmine dreamily agreed, teetering on the very edge of her first orgasm in over two years.

"Would you like me to do more of this?"

"Mmmmm-hmmmmMMMM!" Jasmine again agreed, from the midst of her misty daydreams.

Latina turned to Frank. "Frank, be a dear and-"

"Unzip her shorts?" Frank asked, turning to face Jasmine.

"You jewel!" Latina whispered. "You always know EXACTLY what I want."

With that confirmation, Frank eagerly unzipped Jasmine's shorts. Maybe it was an accident, maybe subconsciously it was on purpose, but Frank's fingertips now brushed up against Jasmine's already wide-open pussy lips. Jasmine jumped in surprise, moaned loudly, then settled into her seat, squirming, writhing, and thrashing in her growing desire. Frank looked at Jasmine and smiled, and made quite a show out of licking the thick beads of her moisture, off of his sticky fingers.

Seeing what had just happened, Latina moved in for the attack, sliding her foot through Jasmine's now-opened shorts, and letting her toes wiggle all over the outside of Jasmine's pleasure center. Latina briefly let her big toe slide into Jasmine's juicy slit, then decided to concentrate all of her toes on massaging Jasmine's excited clit. Latina knew she was doing something right, as she could feel Jasmine's clit lengthening and stiffening against the toes of her stocking.

Meanwhile, Latina was not ignoring her husband, either. The balls of her toes continued to glide lightly and effortlessly, up and down the entire rigid length of his rhythmically-pulsing, 8-inch long, 2-inch thick shaft.

Frank and Jasmine looked into each other's eyes and smiled, at the pleasure they were sharing, thanks to Latina's selfless efforts on them both. They both gazed at each other's bare, sexy, and inviting organs, and at Latina's stocking-encased feet ministering to both of their needs. The risk, that they could be caught at any moment, only heightened the pleasure. As Jasmine and Frank continued to gaze admiringly at each other's crotch, Latina moved in for the final thrill, rubbing her right big toe against the slit in the head of Frank's rock-solid, two-inch-thick cock, while at the same time pressing her left big toe, directly onto Jasmine's horny, throbbing clit.

Suddenly, Latina withdrew her feet from both crotches. Frank and Jasmine once more gazed dreamily into each other's eyes, smiled, then dropped their gaze back into each other's crotch, just in time to watch themselves simultaneously explode into powerful, soaking-wet orgasms, love juices gushing forcefully out of them both, soaking their thighs and their chairs.

Seeing the look of sheer joy on both Frank's and Jasmine's faces, Latina realized that they were both in the process of coming. So she quickly returned her feet to both of their crotches, just in time to feel their second round of explosions warmly squishing between her stocking-covered toes.

Frank and Jasmine smiled at Latina, simultaneously mouthing a silent "Thank You" to her. Feeling the gush of released horniness simultaneously soaking both of her feet, Latina hurriedly slid her middle finger (which was already playing beneath the waist-band of her tiny, nearly-transparent purple panties), down into the inside of her pussy, letting the underside of her knuckle stroke her clit, as her fingertip massaged her inner walls. Within seconds, Latina was arching herself backward in her chair, thrusting her pelvis skyward, as she crammed her middle finger ever- deeper inside of herself. Then Latina came. And came. And came.

Latina watched, as Frank and Jasmine lovingly zipped each other up, letting their fingertips wander into each other's fresh, warm come in the process, then licking their own come of each other's fingers. At the same time, Latina adjusted her wet purple panties, and she smoothed down her own gray pin-striped mini-skirt, hoping that no wet spots showed through.

Only moments later, the lecturer concluded the week's investment tips. Students hastily gathered up their notes and workbooks, pushed out of their chairs, and hurriedly filed past the lusty trio. How many of them knew, or suspected, the crotch-dampening adventures that Frank, Latina, and Jasmine had just shared?

Latina
Latina
78 Followers
12