The Senator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had smiled, and Jason felt an immediate lack of respect for the girl. She was like all the others, fooled by the Senator’s handsome face, and expensive, perfectly tailored suit.

Subsequently, Jason learned that Kelly was smiling at him, and he managed to ask her out for coffee before the Senator’s book signing was over.

They had made love on the third date; exactly two dates after Jason had fallen head over heels in love with her. She was a third year law student, with a job in her father’s criminal defense firm waiting for her. She worked at the bookstore not because she needed the money, but because she had a ravenous appetite for books, and the job provided her with the access to anything she wanted, as well as a healthy employee discount. Jason had pointed out to her that her father was worth more than 50 of the bookstores, but that’s as far as the conversation went.

Nearly a year later, and Jason had saved almost a full third of the four hundred thousand dollars he intended to put down as an initial payment to a beautiful townhouse that Kelly had spotted just ten minutes from her father’s cushy offices. The ring had already been purchased, and Jason was just a month away from asking Kelly to marry him.

“Your father hates me,” Jason said, emerging from the thoughts swirling in his head.

“What?” Kelly said, closing the refrigerator door. She was on her second cup of coffee, usually her limit, and Jason admired the way her pajama’s clung to her tight buttocks.

“You know he doesn’t hate you, and don’t try changing the subject.”

She sat down across from him again and began to skim the paper, sipping her coffee as Jason watched her silently. She brushed her hair behind her ear, and folded her bottom lip behind her front tooth, nibbling on it a bit. Jason found her idiosyncrasies to be incredibly fascinating, and the fact that he knew about them, pleased him even more. She was breathtaking.

“He doesn’t think I’m good enough for you, Kelly.”

“No, he doesn’t think your boss is good enough for you. He’s right. We’d both like you to see that.”

I made my way to her side of the table, and kissed the top of her head.

“I love you,” he whispered.

“I know. I love you too.” She stood, and he held her, cupping her ass in his hands tightly.

5.

Belkin flipped his cell phone shut, and sat back in his chair, hands in front of him, finger and palms pressing against each other. Thomas had done it again, and he knew Jason’s instincts were accurate – the girl was more than just a groupie out to do a celebrity, she had an agenda.

Immediately after Tom had ended his conversation with Jason, Belkin had phoned the Senator, alerting him that he had heard the entire conversation. One of his men had spotted Michelle entering the Senator’s hotel, and recognized her from the restaurant.


Plans to find out everything about the girl had already been set in motion, and with any luck, Belkin would know everything from the girl’s bra size to what she ate for breakfast by lunch time. There was still a chance that the girl was just some kid that decided to play games with the Senator, and when it went too far, she had slipped out quietly to deal with her shame alone. But it didn’t feel right; the flirting had gone on for weeks.

It was much too early to call the Six, but Belkin was sure he’d be making the call by the end of the day. The Senator had been easy to manage for months, the worst flare-up occurred when he had stroked a woman’s buttocks through her skirt in an elevator in Montana, only later to learn she was a local news reporter who had threatened to take the story to air unless her station was granted an exclusive interview with the likely next President. It seemed odd to the National Press that an out of the way local news station had negotiated an hour-long sit down with the Senator, far out of his constituency, but only cursory inquiries were made to how it happened. The Six had helped with that.

Belkin had actually admired the young reporter for her actions, she hadn’t known anything specific, he had worked hard to ensure that any of the Senator’s frivolous activities were kept quiet, and any trails, paper, human, or otherwise had been silenced, but she sensed that the Senator was not the most faithful of men, and had dressed accordingly hoping to exploit his raging passions.

“Janet, could you come in here please,” Belkin spoke into the intercom on his desk. Soon, the large oak door across the room opened, and a tall, curvaceous brunette, with blue eyes, full red lips, and high cheekbones walked in, wearing a form-fitting pair of black shorts and a tube top that strained to contain her huge silicone breasts.

He had recruited her at the age of 21, a whiz kid who had graduated high school, college, and Harvard law early, a young, eager law student with motivation, but enough beauty that she’d have to work twice as hard to be taken seriously in her profession. Belkin had offered her a job for triple the salary she was being offered anywhere else, and made no attempt to hide what it was he did for a living. She had undergone the breast surgery at his request, and knew exactly what he wanted without having to be asked. Janet had a secret that only he had known about, and had exploited it to perfection. Janet had carried on a consensual incestuous relationship with her father, a Chicago Tort lawyer for a couple of years, and Belkin, while not threatening to use the information, subtlety informed Janet that there would be consequences for disloyalty. Janet later understood that she had been trapped from the time Belkin contacted her. He would not allow her to walk freely about after what he had told her during recruitment, and having come to understand the lengths he would go to keep the secrets he needed to keep, her life had been in his hands from the moment he happened upon her transcript.

She dutifully pulled the tube top down, exposing the high, surgically-perfected breasts, and knelt in front of Belkin who was standing in front of her with his pants at his ankles, and soon her tongue was sliding along his balls, coating them with her saliva. Her tongue darted back to his asshole, and she teased it while he pulled at her hair. Soon, his huge cock was fully erect, and she covered it with her wet mouth, sliding the length of it down her throat until her nose met his pubic hair.

Janet had been the only woman in Belkin’s life that had managed to take all of him into her mouth, and he toyed with her nipples as she vigorously sucked his cock. Normally, he would slide his cock between Janet’s enormous breasts, but today he simply exploded in Janet’s mouth, taking pleasure in watching the pretty brunette struggle to swallow the copious load.

When she’d finished, she asked if there was anything else and he said nothing. She knew that meant it was time for her to leave, so she turned and walked out the door.

“Bastard,” she muttered under her breath when the door closed. The love of her life was out there, somewhere, right now, and soon she could be with her again. Janet had been bi-sexual from the time she understood the meaning of the word, but ever since her father had ended their relationship, she had preferred women. That was something Belkin didn’t know.

6.

Jason’s cell phone rang just as he and Kelly emerged from the library. He had barely turned it back on when it began to chirp, and Kelly shot him a dirty look as he peered at the display. The number came up on his caller ID, but he had no idea who it was.

“This is Jason,” he said after flipping the phone open.

“I assume you can’t immediately trace this call,” a soft, but confident feminine voice asked.

“Who is this?” he asked. The voice was familiar, but he couldn’t place it. One thing he knew for sure was that it was sexy as hell.

“You know who this is. I’m sure the Senator has already called you about me.”

“Oh yes, the restaurant tramp. I believe your name is Michelle? What the hell do you think you’re doing?” Kelly had continued walking as Jason stopped to answer the phone, and he spotted her across the street, sitting on a bench in the park beneath a giant willow tree.

“You know nothing about me, so save your judgments for someone else. I can prove things the Senator would not want people to know, things that would destroy him. I’m sure you know what that evidence is. I’m not interested in destroying the man’s life, unless I don’t get what’s mine.”

“What’s yours? What are you talking about?” Jason was stunned. This girl was acting as if she was entitled to something, simply because she had managed to take advantage of an easily corruptible man.

“100 million dollars, I don’t care where it comes from. I have set up an untraceable bank account offshore, and I want the money wired into the account by the end of the day. I will send you a text message with the relevant account numbers as soon as you hang up.”

“You’re out of your mind…”

“DNA, Jason. And trust me, this isn’t just about the Senator cheating on his wife.”

Jason heard the phone click before he could respond, and he stood for a moment, blinking wildly as he gazed at Kelly across the street.

Soon, he received two text messages. One contained the information he had been told would follow, and the second simply indicated that the phone was going to be destroyed.

As Jason was waiting for a chance to cross the street, his phone rang again, and once again, he didn’t recognize the number.

“Jason,” an older man with a strong, but passionless voice barked at him. “You don’t know who I am, and that won’t change. I’m just telling you that this is too big for you to handle. Leave it alone, go back to work on Monday, and don’t talk about it with that piece of cheesecake you’re fucking.”

The line went dead again, and he stared at the phone for a moment. The light had changed and he walked slowly across the street, slipping the phone back into his pocket. Kelly was still glaring at him when he made it to the bench.

“You really have no concept of what a vacation is, do you?” she asked, not looking at him as he sat next to her.

He reached inside his pocket and switched his phone off.

“I’m sorry Kelly,” he said quietly, staring off into space.

She turned and looked at him, saw the worried, almost horrified expression on his face, and immediately warmed to him.

“Baby, what’s wrong?” she asked. “Was it her? What does she want?”

“I can’t talk about it.”

“Is that how it is, I was trying to…”

“No, Kel, please, just trust me. I was warned not to talk about it, and I’m not. Please, for me, let it go. I’m out of it.”

Kelly sat staring at him for a moment, searching his eyes, his mouth, for some sign that he was joking, and when she found none, she moved closer to him, and rested her head on his shoulder.

“I’m sorry baby.”

7.

“You’re fucking kidding!” Tom screamed into his phone, slamming the door in his office as he spoke. “That little bitch. That’s preposterous. No way I’m paying that.”

It was just before 9 o’clock, and most of the staffers had gone home, but Tom had been completing some written interviews when his cell phone rang.

“It’s not that easy, you moron,” Belkin barked into the phone. “We can’t find the girl, we’ve been to her house. Her landlord doesn’t know where she is or when she left, and it’s obvious, this girl knew not to give her friends any information. We tracked down as many as we could find that worked at the restaurant. All the employees could give us was her home phone number, which, thankfully is a landline. This bimbo of yours has all the leverage.”

“Who is she? Did you find out who she was, beyond the phone number?”

“Yes.”

“Well?”

“Her name is Michelle McCormack, she’s 19, and until recently, she was enrolled at Georgetown. Eventually, she intended on going to law school, but last month she suddenly dropped out of school. We believe she had already engineered her plan, and is banking on the fact that you’ll pay her what she’s asking, and she won’t need a degree.”

“Whore,” Tom muttered. “I should have fucked her in the ass, the bitch deserved…”

“Tom, enough. There’s more.”

“Fine. I’m listening.”

“Michelle’s mother gave birth to her about 3 months shy of her 20th birthday. Something had gone wrong, her heart stopped during delivery, and she passed away. According to my people, the woman’s name was Catherine McCormack. She was working as a waitress in a small diner in Manhattan about 19 years ago. Does any of this sound familiar?”

“No? Should it?” The truth was, Tom wasn’t really listening to the details, he was still fuming that some air headed blonde with big tits had managed to get the better of him.

“Do you remember what you were doing 19 years ago? You were 30 years old.”

“I was campaigning for the open Senate seat.”

“That’s right.”

“Oh my God,” Tom said, memories of a young girl in the back of a limo, shy, quiet, innocent, quietly rocking herself up and down on him while his wife waited across town to be picked up.

“But, if, that’s Michelle’s mother…”

“You fucked your own daughter, Tom.”

“No, no, this can’t, nobody would, there’s no proof, I can’t….”

“She got all the proof she needed when you blew your load inside of her. More than once, I might add.”

“You sick son of a bitch. You’re lying. What kind of sick person would do that?” Tom was furious, and he tugged at his necktie, throwing it down on the desk in front of him, while doubt slowly began to crack the immediate wall he had built in his mind to shield himself from Belkin’s information.

“Tom, you knocked that girl up 19 years ago, and she had a baby daughter. The name on the birth certificate is Michelle, and the date of birth fits the time of the incident in the limo. We were able to pinpoint the time by pulling your campaign itinerary. This isn’t a lie. Janet will be faxing you the information in your hotel room. I suggest you read it, understand what kind of shit you’re in, then shred the documents completely.”

Belkin hung up, and Tom dropped the phone on his desk.

“My own daughter,” he whispered in horror. “Fuck…”

8.

Michelle stamped her foot into the phone lying smashed at her feet one more time, before kicking it into the street where parts of it scattered into traffic.

People stared at her for a moment, but she was used to the attention. Men looked her up and down whether they were alone or with their wives or girlfriends, and she had learned to ignore it. She indeed had not told anyone where she was going, and insisted on her last day at the restaurant that if someone came around asking question about her, they be as open and honest as possible when Belkin’s men questioned her. The fact that she knew about Belkin at all was her greatest advantage, she was sure he had no idea how much she knew. She had plans for him as well.

Michelle walked quickly to the end of the block and caught a cab, ignored the driver’s lustful glances at her bulging cleavage, and instructed him where to go. The driver attempted to make small talk, but Michelle was lost in her own thoughts. She couldn’t erase the memories of the previous night, no matter how hard she had scrubbed in the shower that morning. When the driver pulled up in front of her destination, she was lost in another world, awakened only by the driver gripping her thigh to wake her.


“Get your fucking hands off me,” she growled, before throwing a 20-dollar bill into the front seat. She had packed light, a small bag with underwear, and the money she had saved was all she carried. Her car was hidden where she was pretty sure it would never be found. She heard the wheels of the taxi squeal behind her as she entered the huge apartment building through the revolving door. She smiled at the doorman who shot her an admiring glance, then made her way to the elevator, pressing the button for the 23rd floor.

She stepped out of the elevator, and walked down the carpeted hall to the last apartment on the floor. She straightened her hair, and then knocked quietly on the door.

The door opened quickly, and Michelle stepped inside, immediately embracing the woman who had opened it. She set her bag down, and began to cry as her lover encircled her in her arms, kissing her on the top of her head, stroking her hair.

“I’m so glad you’re okay, Shelly. I love you so much, and I’ve been so scared.”

“It’s almost over,” Michelle answered, pulling the woman even closer. Eventually, they made their way into the bedroom, and Michelle stripped her clothes off and slipped into bed.

“I love you Janet,” Michelle whispered as Janet crawled naked into bed, holding Michelle to her breasts.

“I love you too, sweetie,” she said.

12