The Senator Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imageone
imageone
45 Followers

"So happy you could oblige me, Mrs. Connors!" he cried, groaning as he thrust his loins forward into its slippery depths. This game was far, far better than he had imagined it would be. He would have this memory always. Nancy's auburn-haired head bent backward as he forced his penis forward into her mouth. Her deep blue eyes were alternately wide open in lust and tightly closed as she performed the task of felacio. It was a sight to remember!

Dan looked at the mirror on the wall facing the bed so that he could catch a good profile view of the senator-to-be's wife's face as his lust-hardened prick continued to fuck rhythmically in and out of her puckered mouth. The very sight of it caused his loins to tense and jerk into her face until in the mirror it looked as though he were sinking the full length of it all the way down her swanlike throat. Almost all of it seemed to disappear with each hard thrust he made, until only a little stretch of its huge mass showed glistening and protruding from between her lips.

Nancy didn't bother to pretend anymore. She was so completely aroused and heated by what was happening that she only whimpered now and then as the harshly driving rod of Dan's cock plowed willfully into her wide, wet lips.

Oh Shit! she thought. Let it never stop. I wish it would never end, she told herself. But he can't go on forever like this, she told herself. Maybe this will satisfy him, and he will give me some of the same. Maybe I can hurry that part up.

Her tongue, with a nerve-tingling lick, thrust forward toward the throbbing head that pushed against it. Dan smiled as in the mirror he could see her beginning to come to life. The sensations around his surging cock told him that he had brought her blood to a rolling boil and she would do anything now to get her pussy fucked.

He watched, hypnotized by the image in the mirror, as the flesh of her soft pink lips were pulled grotesquely out of shape as he pulled back and she began to suck hungrily. Her huge tits jerking and dancing within the loose folds of her dress added to the lust-inciting picture presented to him in the mirror.

"That's it ... oh yes, that's the way!" he hissed, letting his head roll backward as he fucked forward into her hot steaming mouth.

Preoccupied as she was by the thing she was doing, Nancy could hear the wet, sounds of her wild fucking with her husband and her lover rising throughout the small bedroom mingling with the grunts and groans that burst from Dan's parted lips and the strangled moans that came from her own cock-stuffed mouth, for the tape continued to spin out its lustful tale, reminding her of the reason for her obscene sucking of Dan's distended cock.

"Ohhhhhhh faster ... a little faster!" Dan grunted out as she slaved obscenely below him. His hands in her hair twisted and pulled at the silken auburn strands and Nancy could feel her body soaked with perspiration. She wanted the final moment to come so that it would be all over, and yet she feared the loss of his huge prick in her mouth.

"Oh, come on. Come on!" he urged. Dan was soaring somewhere above the clouds. No longer a plaything, he was a man, and he was ramming his cock deep into her straining throat. Shit, he'd shove it all the way down to her tonsils before he was through. His scalding cum juice was going to shoot deep into her throat and slide slowly down into her belly, that same soft jiggling belly that he knew so well, and which he intended to know again and again in the most intimate sense of the word! He could feel the pressure growing in his painfully throbbing balls which he had freed from the encumbrance of his pants. He knew it wouldn't be long now because his swollen cock felt like it was going to explode into a zillion pieces! He shoved his loins hard up against Nancy's vulnerable face, hearing her deep mumbles of arousal, but letting them go unheeded as he started on the final race toward ejaculation, toward his long awaited cum. It was building ... building deep inside his quivering balls as he gasped and bared his lips back over his teeth. All along his massively pulsing cock he could feel the wild nibbling and sucking of Nancy's hot wet mouth. Bits of her spittle were overflowing and dribbling down her chin.

"Ohhhhhh FUCKIN' SHIT!!!" he cried. "You've done it now.....AAAAHHHHHH FUCK ME!!!" "Suck it hard now baby, by balls are releasing.....right....NOWWWWWW!!!"

Dan's bursting cock began a sudden wild staccato jerking that let loose a flood of white, scalding cum without warning into Nancy's sucking mouth.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" he moaned as a long continuous stream of initial ejaculate shot into Nancy's mouth.

Gust after gust of white-hot cum bloated her cheeks unnaturally outward with each spurt of jism, and she began to choke and swallow, choke and swallow, sputtering against Dan's thrusting loins.

"Drain me YOU CUNT! DRAIN MY NADS!!! ... keep sucking. KEEP SUCKING! Don't stop YET!" he rasped out, as his hands tangled tighter in her hair. Convulsively he rammed his cock farther and farther down her throat, as Nancy went on sucking hungrily as though she were starved, feeling the voluminous quantities of the young man's thick creamy semen flowing down her throat. Tears of pleasure were streaming down her cheeks as with one last earth-shattering groan Dan emptied the last of his juice between her lips and clutched her head to the dampness of his naked exposed loins.

"Oh, fuck me. Fuck me! Harder! HARDER!" Her own taped voice cried into the stillness, and Nancy shuddered against the still-quivering thighs of her lover. Gradually his emptied cock was deflating in her mouth and she heard a great sigh of relief escape from his lips. He was pulling away from her, and she simultaneously pulled back, letting the limp mass of his cock fall from her trembling lips. Semen was still streaming out of the tip of the giant shaft.

"Oh ... oh God ..." she cried softly. She fell away from him, on the soft bed, spreading her legs lustfully, trying to cool the heat that burned out of control there. Per panties, still wet from her earlier fuck were even more soaked from what had just happened.

"The ... the tapes ... both copies. I'll take them now!" she managed to stammer out. The taste of his cum was sweet and strong in her mouth, and she knew that her hair was a fright and her clothes a rumpled mess. But that really didn't matter. She would have time enough to fix that.

Dan looked at her in a manner that was both loving and grateful at once.

"May I say," he began politely, only panting the slightest bit after his powerful ejaculation, "first of all, Mrs. Connors, you were magnificent! You surpassed my fondest dreams ..."

"NEVER MIND THAT!" Nancy screamed in heated frustration, and then lowered her voice in an effort to control herself. "The tapes ... I'll have them now!"

"Well, I was about to explain. I'm afraid you'll have to come back. You see, I don't keep both copies here. But I can manage to have them for you ... say ... next week, at this same time?"

Nancy felt her heart lurch with elation; he was going to continue with this game! She was glad, she was enjoying herself immensely. Then she spoke. "Very well ..." her voice broke, but she went on, "I will expect you then. Next Monday."

Dan cleared his throat, knowing that she was pleased.

Absurdly, Nancy focused on the stereo tape deck on the bedroom wall. There was a terrible aching in her temples, and she feared her legs would give way under her at any second if he didn't fuck her soon.

"It might be best for you to come here, Mrs. Connors. There's something else I want you to have before you leave. I think you'll like it a lot." He smiled wickedly, and she made her eyes wide with fear.

imageone
imageone
45 Followers
12