The Senator's New Slave

Story Info
A woman slave gets her turn, too.
1.5k words
3.99
41.2k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Technically, the women in the slave markets were not allowed to speak, unless spoken to by a handler or a potential buyer. But the handler for their section was down at the other end, with a great crowd of clients. He'd just had a new shipment of women in.

"How did it happen to you?" A girl on Lexa's left whispered.

"I took a taxi home." She answered back. The two had their arms chained over their heads, and their ankles shackled to rings in the ground. Both had on the required dress of slaves—a scant bikini-like top and a brief loincloth, to allow customers full view and easy access of the wares.

Women, it was felt, had too quickly forgotten about their place in society; too eager for the workplace and education. They'd forgotten that they were needed in the home—for sex, for children, for housekeeping. But the women fought against being put back in the home, so a new trend quickly spread. Women were kidnapped and sold in large market arenas, where they could be purchased to breed, to work, or for pleasure. Only the upper class women, whose wealth and prestige made them suitable brides, avoided this fate. Girls could be sold by parents who needed money, and other women were captured by slave traders. Young women were most in demand, for they could provide all three services at the desire of the buyer.

Lexa had taken a taxi home, and the driver had pulled over into a dark alley. He'd raped her first, laughing at her as he took her roughly in the backseat of his cab. "Did you go to work today?" he'd taunted, pushing himself deeper inside of her. He ripped open her blouse, pulled her tits out of her bra, and ran his hands roughly over the nipples. He rocked hard into her, fucking her tight cunt. "I can get a lot for you." He whispered, and then rode her hard until he came, enjoying the feel of her pussy as he filled her. He'd then tied her up and brought her down to the market.

Lexa had been raped several times since, by careless guards as they transported her from holding into the arena. They'd cared only for their own needs, and she needed to cum badly. But whether she was purchased for breeding, work or pleasure, her owner would not satisfy her. He would only care for his own desires, and it would be her responsibility to satisfy him. If she didn't, retribution would be great.

A fanfare at the end of her section drew her attention. Her handler was coming towards her section of women, with a large crowd following.

"Wake up!" the woman next to her whispered. "These are rich men coming now. If you're lucky, one of them will buy you. At least you'll have food and a better place to sleep than if you're bought by some poor man."

Lexa knew she was right. All slave owners, she'd known, were concerned with their own needs. But more prosperous men could afford to care for their slaves, if their slaves pleased them, and they often owned multiple slaves, making the burden on them less.

"These women down here," their handler announced, "were just fresh these last two days. As you can see, they are young and strong and can be used for whatever purpose you desire."

A group of several men walked among them, hands grabbing their breasts, running their hands along their legs and thighs and slipping fingers into their cunts.

Although she knew it was foolish, Lexa hoped no one would touch her. Those touches would only make her desires worse.

A man came and stood in front of her. He did not raise a hand, but looked at her face for so long that it drew the attention of the handler.

"Sir," he said, ingratiatingly, "This was delivered just last night. As you can see, she is young and healthy."

"I can see that." the man agreed shortly.

"Are you looking for a worker? She is intelligent, I am told, and has had a career. She can quickly learn any household tasks you require."

"I am not looking for a worker."

"Do you wish children, then, sir? A man of your importance and position must

surely need sons. She is young and can bear you many children."

"I do not require a breeder. This is purely for my own pleasure."

"Feel her pussy, and those tits are real! She will accommodate your every desire." the handler wheedled.

"I have no doubts about that," the young senator said. "I will take her." He unceremoniously pulled out a large purse of bills and paid the handler twice the asking price. "I am staying at the Hotel for Diplomats. Have her sent there."

A guard roughly pulled Lexa off of the crowded transport truck, full of women who had been purchased that day. Her feet were still bare and she was still scantily clad. He pushed her roughly across the pavement and towards a door around the back of the Hotel. He escorted her down a hall, into an elevator and towards the Senator's room. He opened the door with a passcard and pushed her roughly inside.

Lexa stood in the doorway, looking around the sumptuous room. Even when she was free she had not known such luxury. The room was not a large suite, but held a bed, an alcove for eating, and another with a large entertainment station. Lexa did not see the Senator anywhere, and felt at a loss. She wished she could turn around and escape, but her attire showed her status as a slave, as did the monitor cuff around her ankle.

She'd noticed a small table and chair next to the door. Lexa sank into the chair. She was tired, and hungry. Her body ached from the rough treatment and the repeated rapes. She was full of tension and needed to cum. She leaned back in the chair, and wondered if she had enough time. Lexa couldn't feed herself, and only time could heal her body. But she could take care of the tension she felt building. She spread her legs and slipped her hand between her legs. Lexa pushed her fingers deep into her cunt, which quickly grew wet as her other fingers stroked her nipples. She pulled her fingers out and stroked her clit. A moan escaped her lips as she began to relax.

"Lexa." a voice startled her. The Senator! She looked up, and realized he'd been watching her from the bed the whole time.

She blushed and reluctantly pulled her hand into her lap. She realized that the dim lighting of the room and the many tapestries surrounding the bed had helped to obscure him from her notice when she'd first entered the room.

"Lexa. Come here." he commanded. She didn't want to move, shame washing over her. He would punish her, surely, for her selfish and careless actions. Lexa stood and crossed slowly to the edge of the bed, sitting timidly.

He reached over and pulled her over to him. Before she could apologize or explain her actions, he'd chained both of her wrists to the wall behind the bed. He leaned over and began to kiss her, his mouth hungry on hers, his hands hurriedly pulling off her few clothes.

He leaned into her, and she could feel how hard his cock had grown. He quickly stripped out of his clothing, revealing a well-muscled body—and a very stiff cock. He leaned down again, rubbing her tits. I can't stand it, thought Lexa, as the tension grew in her pussy. She moaned.

"Lexa. Do you need something?" He put his mouth on her tit and his tongue lapped at her hard nipple. She moaned again, deeper and longer. He reached down and pushed two fingers into her cunt, which was dripping by now. He began to rub her clit, which excited Lexa more. She writhed against the chains as she grew closer to cuming. Abruptly, the Senator pulled his hand away from her pussy.

"That's no good," he said, and knelt down to eat her. She screamed as his tounge found her clit and quickly began to lick at it. Lexa could not feel self conscious, did not even realize how loud she was yelling as her body quivered in a full orgasm around his mouth.

She closed her eyes, panting, spent.

"You're not done," The Senator said, rubbing his still-erect cock. He knelt over her and guided it into her mouth. Grateful, she began to suck at his penis, running her tongue over the hard, thick shaft as he fucked her mouth. Groaning, he pulled out of her mouth and hurriedly jammed his large, hard cock into her cunt. Lexa moaned loudly as he began to fuck her, pushing and thrusting her hot, wet pussy until he came, flooding her pussy with his cum, and causing her to spasm into another orgasm.

Lexa knew she would have no problem being the Senator's new slave.