The Senior Trip Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaving there, he moved back up through her cunt lips, slipping his finger between her ass cheeks as he did so, lightly rubbing and stroking the area as she continued to move. Concentrating on the clit with his mouth and tongue, he slid his middle finger deep into her cunt, finger-fucking her as her excitement mounted. Then, recognizing her pleasure in anal play, he lightly stroked and then probed her asshole. As he did so, she began flexing her hips up and down, clearly relishing that form of stimulation. Accepting her broad hint, he kept his finger there, first continuing the probing, and, with the finger lubricated from her cunt, sliding inside. Leaving it there, he continued the titillation of her clit and cunt, bringing her closer and closer to orgasm. She was moving vigorously, flexing her pelvis up and down, moaning and sighing passionately. As she moved, his finger sank in further until it passed the second knuckle and was completely inserted. He began to finger-fuck her ass, plunging in and out, matching her undulations, as he pressed harder and harder on her clit with his mouth. Finally, the climax was reached as she surged upwards, pushing hard against his mouth while squeezing tightly around his embedded finger, squirming against him to get every iota of pleasure from the contact.

As she slumped down, drained by the intense action, he slipped his finger out and began, again, the slow, gentle stroking between her legs. She lay there, panting, but the light massaging gradually had its effect, and subtle movements revealed that her sexual excitement was being rekindled. Lifting and parting her legs, Kenny moved between them on his knees and, with ease entered her saturated cunt. He had shown restraint and sensitivity, as well as technique, far beyond his experience and age, but his cock now demanded release. He began moving in and out of her, grinding against her cunt lips, pulling out, and plunging in again. This vigorous pounding of her sensitive tissues completed the rekindling, and the flame of sexual excitement engulfed her as the piston-like strokes continued. In and out, in and out, harder and harder, faster and faster -- and then the inevitable explosion as he ejaculated deep within her. He held himself as tightly as possible against her cunt, rubbing against her, squeezing to get the last drop of the discharge into her. That last surge triggered her second orgasm and she matched him by driving hard upward, holding herself as an open receptacle, her cunt lips mashed against him as he finished. Totally spent, they lay beside each other, content and happy.

For once, even Kenny felt no need for further sexual gymnastics that night, so they were soon asleep beside each other, just as if they had slept together for years. By morning, of course, Kenny was ready again, and they were able to have a very pleasant fucking to start the day. Being a little late, they hurriedly dressed and went to breakfast, and then to the Smithsonian. The Smithsonian, of course, is immense and fascinating, extending over several buildings and outdoor exhibition areas, making it impossible to see everything in one visit. The girls, and Linda, wanted to see the clothes, of course. Kenny wanted to go immediately to the space and air museum, plus there was the sculpture gardens, the art exhibits -- and innumerable other attractive things. So, separation was the only logical way for each to see his or her special interests and they arranged to meet at noon. As they split up, Linda's last, joking threat was, "Anyone who is late will receive a spanking, so watch it!" Everyone laughed in mock fear, as Kenny left and the women went to the clothing exhibition before separating. Promptly at noon, everyone was at the cafeteria, thrilled at the things they had seen, and what they wanted to see in the afternoon.

The afternoon excursions were equally beguiling, but, once again, all five were at the appointed meeting spot precisely on time, ready to go back to the hotel. They had an early dinner and went back up to dress and get ready for the big evening extravaganza. The girls were all atwitter, anticipating an evening's entertainment that they would remember for years. They got it, but not only from the performance.

12