The Sensitive Sculptor

Story Info
Laeticia Casta models for public sculpture.
2.9k words
4.09
21.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rockwell
Rockwell
39 Followers

The Mayor of the City of Paris invited Laetitia Casta to a special dinner for her to honor her achievement as an International Supermodel. She is one of the highest paid models in the international scene. Just recently she modeled three outfits at the Cia Martima Swimsuit show and reportedly got $75,000.

Zuo as Laetitia is fondly called graced the dinner. The Mayor along with other political figures of Paris had a plan to erect a huge statue of a woman in the city of Paris to represent its women and they told Zuo to model for the statue. Since modeling was her business, it would be an honor to contribute herself to this government endeavor. So she signed a contract along with the chosen sculptor to do the statue.

The sculptor was Jean Pierre Goujon. Jean was a renowned sculptor, barely 35 years old and had done sculpture in many towns in France. Long-haired, goateed-chin, piercing eyes, and full sensuous lips were his killer looks that many girls swoon about. He wasn't very tall nor short just standing up at 5'9". But he's got a passing resemblance to Al Pacino in Serpico. His body had a well proportioned built. In other words, he was a sexy chap and most of all still a bachelor. Jean is known not as a talker and very thrifty with his smiles. Only his eyes do the smiling and when they do, his sex appeal radiates charisma amongst women.

Zuo's appointment came on one Tuesday morning as she appeared on the doorstep of the artist's atelier. She wore a jacquard textured sweater with a stimulating visual of the sun face in front, on low-slung jeans and boots. They greeted in French and right away she was escorted to his studio. She didn't bring along her make-up artist for who would need one. Jean would just need her body. After some coffee and cigarettes they began to do their work. Jean told her to remove her clothes and she proceeded to the dressing room.

When she came out she was totally naked to the buff. Jean motioned her to stand on a platform. Around her were lights that his assistant, Girardon switched on one by one with a background drape of white matte paper. Jean studied the light and shadow, and the angle and Girardon moved to his command. Then he directed her the pose he wanted. He told her to tilt back her head as far she could and thrust up her tits to the sky, stick out her butts, raise the right knee, curve the foot down, arched up the left heel and put her arms at the back, hands gracefully touching her butts.

"That's it. Now hold it!" Jean climbed on the platform and told his assistant to get ready with the camera. Jean fixed the hair a little and said: "Perfect!" Then he ordered Girardon to take the shots. Girardon set the automatic Rolleiflex on the motor drive and clicked away on every angle, front and side ways including top to bottom.

"Ok, Girardon, develop the film" he ordered and Girardon proceeded to the dark room.

"Zuo, we're done with the photography." Then he climbed on the platform and studied her body closely starting from her blue eyes, pouting lips, her 36c boobs, 24 waistline and 35 hips. She had a knockout figure. Then he went behind her.

"Please don't move." Jean said. Then from behind he cupped her huge breasts as if he were weighing them in his hands. He made a light squeeze letting her jut out stiffly through her fingers. "Ah, is it in the contract that you have to touch me?" Zuo said, sounding a little perplexed.

"My lady, I have to work with my hands. I have to feel my subject whether it's a cow or a human being. I wanted this to be perfect beside this is the first time that I am going to touch you and I don't want to do it over and over again because I want to start this soon. So you don't have to come back, understand. Please, I am sensitive about my work so I have to touch you and may I suggest that you keep silent as I do this because my mind is recording it, you know, measuring you and burning into my memory the contour of your body. Do you understand Zuo?

"Ok, I'll keep silent" she said with a wan smile.

Then Jean stepped down the platform and walked to the small window mumbling something to himself, scratching his head, touching his goatee as in deep thinking. She has very large boobs, it should be smaller, like a real Parisian but the Mayor wanted her. What could I do? I guess I have to do what the Mayor wanted and beside I don't want to be untruthful to the model. Jean was thinking to himself.

"Are we through?" asked Zuo feeling already bored. "No, no, not yet hold on stay there" he said and went back to the platform.

After just a few moments of contemplation Jean stepped up to the platform and touched Zuo again. He cradled her head with his big hands for three minutes. Zuo felt like it was a wonderful massage. Oh, I needed that, she thought to herself. Then from the neck he went to the shoulders. "Hands on your hips please," Then he run his hands to the curve of her sides, tummy, the hipbones down to the groin area grazing her pubic hair. "Listen, I have to touch your genitals for a while, huh, nothing personal, all professional, ok?" She nodded as she was beginning to like his touch. Jean cupped her pussy. Zuo liked the warmth of his hands as she was getting to feel cold. It stayed there for a while, sizing the soft heap and fitting it to his grasp. She parted her legs a bit so he could take a good grasp of it and her body quivered. Jean's middle finger caught a pearly drop of moisture from there when he withdrew his hands. Then he moved on to the curve of her thighs down to the feet including the toes.

Then he stood up and said "Could you do that pose one more time again" Then he felt the back muscle, her arms, hands, the fingers, the buns, the raised leg and the curve of her foot including the sole. Then he went behind and asked her to get at ease and bend a little. Then he knelt down and studied the crack of her butt and run his fingers near the crack and slightly traced the crack. Then he went back in front of her, studied her navel, probe a finger into it and then the pubis with his four fingers just above the pubic area. He pressed a thumb above the edge of her pubic area then stretch his middle finger and towards the navel. Then with his eyes, he studied the contour of her pussy, soft brown hair, well-groomed, smooth on the bikini area, the inner lips slightly displayed. He went to take a look at the side. Then he asked her to part her legs and he lied down on the floor face up between his legs. ""Ok, just squat a little" and he saw how the cunt lips parted. "Ok, we're done now, you can dress up and thank you," said Jean.

"How long do you think you could finish the sculpture" asked Zou. "The Mayor gave me 60 days to finish it. My stonecutters will arrive tomorrow and we shall begin work on this. He held her hand to assist her in stepping down the platform. "You're lucky, you will be a national public figure," Jean said finally breaking into an enigmatic grin.

A week passed and Zing dropped by his studio. Girardon ushered her into the studio where Jean was busily cutting the part for the head and shoulders. The profile of the head down to the torso was still crude but the basic shape was there. Jean came down and kissed her hand then drank from the bottle of his wine. "Care for something, boisson?" "Qui, grace, I could use one of that" "Girardon get us a drink here will you, open another bottle and a glass" "Qui" Girardon replied. "So what brought you here?" "Nothing just passing by. I thought why don't I take a look at how a sculptor works", she answered.

She sat down on a stone chair and crossed her leg, opened her bag and fished out a cigarette from a wafer thin gold case. Just in time Girardon came with the bottle and glass and quickly pulled his lighter and lit up her cigarette. "Thanks, she said." Zuo was in a light blue skirt and a white velour top that hugged her large but perfectly shaped boobs. Jean looked into her eyes and after a short while he invited her to come to him to another room. He showed her the blown up pictures Girardon took. They were in black and white. "Oh its beautiful," exclaimed Zing. "Yeah, you're body is a work of art," said Jean as he rubbed his face and hands after he had washed them on the sink.

Jean faced Zuo and noticed that there was a little leaf on her hair and he removed it. By this gesture, she touched his hand and their eyes locked. The touch and the look swung into heavy sensual moods. In a wink of an eye, Jean's lips were on Zuo's, his left hand on the back of her head and his right traveling down her back. His fingers found the zipper of her skirt and jerk it down. Zuo wriggled out of it. Then Jean mashed her huge breasts under her sweater and she groaned. She pulled her blouse up and Jean wasted no time in sucking her nipples. Seconds later they were down on a leather lazy boy. Jean was moving his hand up her thighs to his goal. Then he stopped only to undo his pants. Zuo hitched down her panties and flung it to Jean's erection. It clung there and she giggled. Jean picked it up and Zuo noticed his dick tilted upward. She grabbed it and started rolling her tongue around the head. Jean sniffed her fine silky underwear and enjoyed its musky smell mixed with perfume. He glanced down and Zing was inching her way down to the base of his six and a half inch stout dick. She cupped his balls and Jean's eyes were heavily lidded. She was unbelievably a good cocksucker. Then he raised her up by the armpit. They kissed like they were on fire.

Zuo entwined one of her legs to Jean's and because of her high heel shoes she was taller than Jean's and so his cock was pressed closely underneath her vulva. She felt like it was a bike seat. Her hand went to his butt and pressed it to move and it did and his dick was rubbing her vulva intensely stimulating her clitoris. She gasped at the side of his face blowing out air to his long hair as she felt a tingle of sensation building up rapidly on her loins. She made tiny swirls of her tongue behind his earlobe, and blew on the moistened flesh to induce a tingling chill. That hardened his cock as ever.

Jean motioned her to sit on the chair, butt on the edge of the seat while a leg was crossed on the arm chair. Instantly, Jean sank on his knees and lapped up Zuo's very inviting, pink, gaping pussy. At that moment Girardon entered the room and Zuo was startled. Jean turned his head and saw Girardon but he wasn't bothered and continued on his giving vigorous head on her. Girardon was frozen stiff as he watched them and then suddenly he unzipped open his pants and pulled out his dick and began stroking it. Zuo watched Girardon beating his meat and she felt doubly turned on. She could see that Girardon had a longer dick but thinner. He is shorter than Jean in height but he had a long nose and was often taunted as Pinocchio. "Come here Girardon and let me do that for you." He approached her promptly on the side of the chair and she grasped his nine inch uncircumcised dick. She stroked it and the purple head emerged from its fold. Girardon was wincing when he squirted his jism and they splattered on Zuo's fabulously endowed cleavage.

"Ok Girardon you're done, go back to what you're doing and leave us here ok," said Jean. "Yes, Jean, and thanks Miss Casta, if you'll excuse me," he said then he hurriedly left the room. Jean stood up and fetched a wash cloth and wiped Girardon's semen on Zuo's plump moons.

"Girardon had been found to be positive with HIV," Jean informed Zuo. "Huh!" Zuo paled and looked shocked. "It's good you just jerked him off. His days are numbered. Zuo's hand flew against her mouth. Jean took her hand from her mouth. "I'm sorry, I am just a jealous man, I don't want partnership in my fucking business."

He stood up, walked to get his bottle of wine and gulped from it. "It's my fault," said Zuo, "I called him," she said in a soft voice.

When he turned to her, his dick had gone soft. Now it looked like a rosebud. "Oh what happened to—?" He was moving to put on his clothes when Zing hurriedly walked up to him and grabbed his wrist. "Please don't leave me, I am sorry, please," she said leaning on his shoulder and hugging him tightly. Her hips slowly grounded his rosebud against her engorged clit. She was gasping on his ears and then she kissed him torridly letting him feel that she was horrendously horny. Little by little Jean was catching up on hers. His manliness started stirring back to life and she could feel it. She pressed the shaft between her thighs as Jean drove it in and out beneath the vulva stimulating intensely her clitoris. The moving friction was bringing her to the edge of her orgasm as Jean squeezed and stretched out her butt cheeks.

Jean felt he had to fuck Zuo now and pushed her against the wall. He scooped one of her legs and entered her burning pussy. He was almost biting her as he fucked her with urgency. She felt her cunt split wide open as his stout meat began pounding her. Their banging flesh assimilated with their groans and moans. In no time at all she hit her orgasm and she was wailing like a nut case in the asylum. "Ow shiiit! that was awesome!" she panted. "Jean give me your cock I want to suck it," he broke free from her and she knelt down. It was more fatter than before. The tips of her thumb and finger grip could not reach each other. It was hard as stone. She used her teeth scratching lightly the purple glistening head then she tried to deep-throat it. She could not, it became a monster. So she put more saliva over it and stroked it while her tongue concentrated all over the head.

Jean raised her up again lifted her butt and put her on the working table. He made her sit down on the edge with one leg raised, the foot resting on the edge. He was standing on the floor. Then he slid a finger inside her vulva, churning it inside, pulling it in and out and then brushed his dick up and down to the whole length of her gaping hot pussy. Then he entered her. Both watched how it went in and out, the pace quickening until Jean's face tightened. Zuo manipulated her clit with her finger as Jean fucked her greedily. Then her head tilted back and her leg tensed. Jean felt she was coming up again and he plunged her like a savage beast until both were ululating, and their orgasms collided writhing their bodies in unison. When Jean slowed down, Zuo's cunt was frothing with his cum, his dick was drenched, and the pearly white liquid overflowed to the outer lips and through the crack of her butt.

When Zuo was dressing up, Jean urged to leave her panties with him. He appealed to her and said that he wanted to keep it as a loving souvenir. She nodded and they kissed each other with tenderness.

When Zuo was driving her car, she felt her pussy was still oozing with Jean's seed. She put a finger there and tasted the slick of cum on her finger. You are a pervert Zuo, her inner self told her and she cracked with an amused smile.

Meanwhile, Jean entered his secret room where there were hundreds of panties encased in a window display. The names of the owners were numbered and arranged in alphabetical order with the dates when they were acquired. Zuo's would be tagged as number 450, dated Sept. 11, 2001.

"When can you ever stop this perversion, Jean?" Jean's conscience was talking to him. Well, can't promise you, I guess I am a pervert till I die," Jean laughed aloud and nobody had heard him laughed that way.

Rockwell
Rockwell
39 Followers