The Sensual Life Ch. 06

Story Info
Ayilah begins life after college.
2.1k words
4.6
26.8k
4

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 10/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spent graduation weekend with my parents, having told them before they arrived that I wouldn't be coming home for the summer and probably not after that either. They weren't really happy about it, thinking that they would have their little girl home. But although I was their little girl, I definitely wasn't a kid anymore.

At the ceremony, Mason walked over. He hadn't bothered to pull his hair back or up, but it flowed over his shoulders and stayed obediently in place. He put his hand on my shoulder, in an "I'm her teacher" kind of way, and introduced himself.

"You must be Ayilah's parents," he said, extending his hand to my father, then my mother. "You must be very proud of your daughter. She's quite an intelligent young woman. The faculty is really going to miss her." My parents were beaming.

They talked back and forth for a few minutes-- a few minutes too long, in my opinion. My stomach gurgled as we stood there. I looked around the room while they talked, looking for a way out, as if I could just walk away and leave, but Mason's hand stayed on my shoulder. When I tuned into the conversation again, I heard him say,

"She'll be working for me this summer, as I guess she already told you. You don't have to worry. She's going to have quite a future in the art world."

He went on and on. He sounded like a pro. When I said good-bye to my parents Sunday afternoon, they were still talking about "the nice professor" and everything he had to say.

Monday morning, Mason and I went to his office in the art building to pack up the rest of his things. The front door was locked, but he had a key.

"I'll leave the door unlocked," he said as we walked in. "Make it easier to go back and forth from the car."

We walked up the stairs to his office. Despite the fact that we would be doing a bit of physical labor, and it was too warm for wool, I wore the infamous skirt again, the short plaid one. Mason didn't seem to notice, that is until we were walking up the stairs.

He slipped his hand underneath and whispered, "You naughty girl". He kept his hand there, under my skirt, rubbing the palm of his hand on my ass, all the way to the top of the last flight of stairs.

Unlocking his office door, Mason motioned for me to enter first. Looking around the small room, there really wasn't much work to do. Most of his things were already in boxes, and just a few last minute objects needed to be packed.

"Why don't we carry these down first, then pack up what's left?" Mason said, after scanning the room. We stacked and un-stacked boxes looking for the most likely candidates to leave on the first, second, and third trips.

We made our way down the stairs to Mason's car. Outside, the sun was moving up towards the center of the sky. That damned wool skirt was feeling more inappropriate every time we walked outside. By the second trip to the car, I was angry with myself for wearing it. It scratched against my naked legs, and the clogs—which were the only footwear that looked good with the skirt other than my army boots—were not the greatest for trudging up and down the stairs.

I stood at the trunk of the car as Mason moved things around to fit the boxes inside. The campus was deserted. Not even a security guard around. I was relieved that there wasn't anyone to gawk at me if my skirt flew up with the wind.

"One more trip and we'll be finished. Just a little packing left," I said, propping myself up onto his desk. I swung my brown legs back and forth and leaned back. The door was wide open. Mason was standing in the doorway, hands in his pocket, dark eyes staring at me. "Is something wrong?" I asked.

"Just thinking," he replied.

"Thinking?"

"Yes." he moved towards me. "The first time I thought of fucking you, I was in this room, sitting in that chair. I imagined I had you right where you are now."

I looked at him, wondering what was coming next, but hoping I had it all figured out. "And this is the chair you tossed yourself off in," I said, with a little laugh, putting my foot on the swivel chair and swinging it around, back and forth. "I would've liked to see that."

"I'm sure you would have," he replied. He pushed the chair further away from the desk. Without much force, it banged into the shelf behind it. "You are way too naughty for your own good, young lady," he said playfully, then put his hands on my thighs, smoothing his palms along my dark skin. The tone of his voice changed, and he muttered, "I don't think I will ever get over seeing the way your skin looks against mine."

He reached under my skirt and slipped his fingers under the elastic of my panties. "You're wet already," Mason said, a little surprised, although I don't know why he would be-- just the sight of him made me wet.

As he stood in front of the desk and I sat on it, Mason leaned forward so that our heads leaned on each other. He slid two fingers into my pussy and rubbed my clit with his thumb until I moaned. After I came on his fingers, he raised them to his mouth and sucked, then ran his tongue over his lips.

"I guess my wish is going to come true," he whispered, giving me a long lewd look as he unzipped his jeans. "I get to fuck my 'little black slut' in my office."

He pulled his jeans over his hips and leaned one leg on the desk, then pulled me to the very edge. The desk's metal trim was cool against my ass, but I didn't have much time to contemplate it. He thrust the entire length of his cock into me in one forceful push and I gasped. I felt the tip of his dick pressing at my cervix and shivered.

He was too eager to hold back and he thrust his cock into my pussy, barely exiting, but pumping into me with hard, insistent strokes. To support the strength of his thrusts, he pressed his hand against the middle of my back at the waist with one hand, and pulled my head back by my hair with the other.

"You're my little slut, aren't you-- my little black slut," he groaned, murmuring those words over and over, in that voice that turned me on and scared me too.

I felt the walls of my cunt pulsing, aching with the friction of his cock. I moaned and felt my juices rush all over his dick. He didn't stop for me, but kept thrusting, my cunt juices running down his balls. The wetness of them pressed against my ass, and when there was even the slightest bit of space between us, the air rushed in with a cool tickle of evaporation.

I nibbled on his ear lobe, moaned in his ear. "Fuck me....Mason...fuck me...ahh...yeah...harder..." My belly tightened and I cried out, as I my pussy tightened over his hard white cock and then relaxed, letting more juices through the pores of my cunt.

I leaned forward, in that way of mock resistance that happens in the middle of a fuck—and happened to look over Mason's shoulder. I blinked my eyes. I couldn't tell what I was seeing. Was there a man standing in the doorway?

I tried to prompt Mason with one leg, bending inward on his, trying to get his attention by creating some discomfort. It didn't work. He was lost.

"My slut, my naughty little slut," he kept mumbling in between the groans. He took me under with him. I closed my eyes so as not to see anything, imaginary or real.

I gripped Mason's cock tightly with my cunt, and I could feel him throbbing inside me. It fueled Mason's desire. "

"You want this cock, don't you," Mason growled. "You want this hard white cock in that tight black cunt..." He pumped with longer strokes, making sure his pelvis rubbed against my clit. I held him tighter inside me, not letting the head escape, but tightening my cunt-muscles over the rim whenever it neared the opening, feeling a little "thud" when he pushed back in.

"Excuse me," was the voice I thought heard creeping into the air, tinged with the echo of the almost empty hallway. I ignored it as Mason increased the pace. No longer lost in the luxury of feeling me grip the rim of his dick, Mason was held me up in his arms, his cock still inside me, and backed up so that we were both sitting in his chair, with me on top. He sucked on my breast and held my ass tight, raising his hips as I lowered mine, staring sightlessly into the bookshelf behind us as I fucked him.

I leaned my arms against the back of the chair and worked my dark pussy over his cock even after I felt him shudder. I felt the warmth of his cum filling me and tried to squeeze every last bit out of his cock. He groaned and shuddered again, whispering, "Oh fuck".

He was weakly squeezing my ass when I looked over at the door.

Leaning against the doorway was a man, almost as tall as the doorway itself, with short, dark blond hair and a smirk on his face.

"Sorry," he said. "I tried to get your attention, but you were quite busy."

I'm not much of a screamer, but at that time, I did scream. I jumped up and tried to put my skirt down, but it was a little resistant due to the sweat and weight of all the activity.

Mason jumped up, awakened by the cool air rushing over his glistening cock. "Oh fuck!" he yelled, looking up at the doorway, then at the floor where his jeans were crumpled around his ankles. He pulled them up and got up all in one motion. He was in the process of zipping them up when he finally was able to focus on who was at the door.

"Jesus, Adam!" he shook his head. Mason didn't bother to fasten his jeans but walked up to the doorway. "What the hell are you doing here?"

I was standing as far as I could in the corner between the chair and the wall, trying to figure out where my panties went. They could've been anywhere.

"Guess I can't ask YOU that question," the Adam replied with a chuckle.

"Jesus," Mason said absent-mindedly. He looked back at me and then tried to stand in front of me to obstruct Adam's view of me. It didn't seem to work. Adam kept staring my way. "Um, can you excuse us a minute?" Mason said, nervously, shutting the door in Adam's face.

We both took deep breaths. I found my panties—on the other side of the desk between—and put them on, I guess as a matter of protocol. At this point, modesty was merely symbolic. Mason ran his fingers through his hair and looked at me before opening the door, as if to make sure I was okay with it. I nodded.

"Thanks," Mason replied.

"No problem. Guess you needed to catch your breath," Adam replied. He was looking around the room and then he looked at me...and smiled.

"Ayilah," Mason said, pulling me forward, "This is Adam Bachmann. He's a professor in the English department."

I nodded acknowledgement. "Nice to meet you," I replied cordially.

"And you," Adam replied, with a sardonic smile. He looked to Mason. "I just came by because I know we're usually the last ones to vacate the premises. Thought you might want to get some lunch." He flashed his green eyes and at me and gave Mason a bit of a smirk. "Hungry?"

Mason gave Adam a look of warning, which I readily caught—although I didn't quite understand the meaning of it.

"I guess I am a little," I spoke up, not wanting to force Mason to choose between us.

"Well then," Adam replied, "If she's worked up an appetite, I'm sure you have, Mason. Where to?"

"How about Della's," Mason replied.

"Della's it is," Adam said, turning away and walking into the hallway.

When we left, Mason made sure he locked his office and the building's main door.