The Sensual Photo Session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thoughts of the photo session raced through her mind. The exhibition of these shots was certainly one they knew they had to go and check out together. Only three people would ever know it was them being so carnal, spontaneous and erotic. Opening her eyes, she kissed Jon's lips and all over his face in gratitude, then slid herself off.

Taking his hand, she helped him off. He put his arm affectionately about her tiny waist and she leaned her head on his strong shoulder as they made their way slowly over to their clothes. As they arrived, she stopped and tenderly took his sticky penis in hand. As it instantly started to grow again, he enthusiastically turned her body to him.

Lifting her up bodily, he playfully bit into her neck and wrapped her legs about his waist.

Caught up in the impetuous moment, she let wild images of them together fill her mind. She wanted to feel one of his thick fingers secretly slide deep inside her at that restaurant with their friends tomorrow night. She wanted to suck him off on Monday in the quiet spot in the park where they often had lunch together.

She wanted to roll towards him on a public beach next weekend, feeling his kiss as he loosened her bra, then subtly herself so he could secretly suckle her breast.

He slowly lowered her naked body and she shivered in delight at the thought of the range of things they could do from hereon in.

She felt so grateful to Jon for helping her be in one of Karen's exhibitions, and for sharing this morning's brand new experiences with her.

Just playing along by pretending to be her husband and coming along with her went far beyond what most brothers would ever do to make a sister happy.

12