The Sensuality of Sex Ch. 01

Story Info
Shane Danger runs into his ex; how does he handle it?
4.7k words
3.2
8.9k
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/05/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TimWLy
TimWLy
7 Followers

As the sun sets over the mountains, and the skies turn carroty, the hearts connect and the minds embrace. There is the beautiful being of a 5'6 frame, with plenty of space to spread. She has brown eyes and brings such happiness out of her man. A face to die for, a body to live for, she carries herself in such a manor allowing no one to see what isn't there. A lightly tanned skin, with taut nipples exposed to the night air, she tries to pull away from the love she has enraptured herself with for months now. He is a man of a 6'0 frame, dark skin, hazel eyes, and muscles to also die for.

Tiffany Jessica Expression is her name and loving unconditionally is her game. Steven, Shane Danger is his name, and being a heart breaker is his game. They met in the light blue waters of Jamaica, and fell for each other instantly; they now are apart with her in Duncansville North Carolina and him in Charleston South Carolina.

It was a meeting that neither person could forget, because they were like an electric current passing through a piece of medal, attracted to each other, connected at the hip, and unable to forget once separated.

The two met after a party, and danced the night away, but before to long, the morning sun lifted into the sky, and the vacation was over, then they separated and parted ways.

The image was burned on Steven's mind though about how sexy Tiffany was as she walked away from him in that bikini, and swayed so nicely, as if swaying to the breeze, as if inviting him to join her, but he knew he couldn't follow, he had to get back and pack up, so he could leave.

Before he knew it, He was back in his apartment, all alone, and he had nothing to do, but think about her, and those moments, stolen, during those few days after meeting on the dance floor.

He knew one thing kept playing on his mind, and that was how her ass, and that bikini, made him want her even more, and only if he could get to her, but he knew that wasn't to be.

He noticed that he had a rock hard erection by this point, and all he could do, was sit back in his e-z chair, and drop his hand to his jeans, and release his manhood, as memories of Tiffany flooded his brain.

A light moan escaped his lips as he realized how sensitive his cock was, but he could help himself, he was picturing everything from sex on the beach, to sex in the water, to back in the hotel, to right their on the dance for.

Before he finished his erotic dream, his hand was covered in his come, and he couldn't figure out how he could have come so fast, and not even have realized it, but it didn't really matter to him, he decided, he had better do something other than sit around and think about Tiffany, otherwise, he would rub himself raw.

He attempted to call her, and when the phone rang 5 times, with no voice mail, he just hung up the phone in frustration.

This did nothing but fuel his fire, so he rushed to the shower, and threw back the curtain, and jumped in for a long cold soak.

Ms. Tiffany on the other hand was none the worse for ware when she arrived home, just as happy as she could be, knowing that she had herself a catch, in Steven, and she wanted to relish in the feeling of being in this mans arms forever, but after that first night, she could have been his for all eternity, but she had to break away and get control of herself, and of the situation.

Sitting at her kitchen table, she let her mind wander back to how he caught her eye from across the room, even with the dim lights, and how devious he looked, but how she just wanted to suckle on his bottom lip, but she wouldn't let herself be taken advantage of by another man, not even while on vacation.

She decided to see if he really wanted to play in the deep end, and she went and changed into a black body suit, and white pearly necklace, with a small anklet.

For someone of her complexion, it set the mood off just right, and for a first encounter, it certainly put the next move into his court, the question wasn't what was he going to do, but how was he going to do it?

She remembered how he walked so smoothly over to her table and asked to buy her a drink, then how she so softly accepted, and they just stared into each others eyes, wondering not what to say, but letting the desire of two hungry lovers, of two starved animals speak for them, and then finally the silence was broken when he asked her to dance.

They dance to fast pop songs, they danced to reggae, then finally the moment came when a slow jam came over the loud speaker, and Tiffany froze in place.

It was like she was spellbound, she wanted to feel is body closer to her, but she didn't want it to be obvious, but then when he pulled her into his arms, she just melted, and then it was on, and then they stayed that way for the rest of the evening.

By the end of the night, no kissing, or even necking was necessary, it was her intoxicating fragrance, mixing with his masculine body, and they were just raging piles of wanting flesh, but they didn't want to make it to obvious to the other person, so they walked away quietly wanting the other.

Tiffany shook her head trying not to remember how that first night she had to strip down to her nakedness and go for a swim in the Jamaican waters to cool off, because Steven had her so hot and bothered that she couldn't rest, by him holding her close, and running his finger tips up and down her back, and slowly playing her spine like a saxophonist would play a fine melody.

Before the night was over she was back in her bed, and she couldn't get him out of her mind, but he couldn't get her out of his mind either.

They would meet the next day for lunch, and this is where things took the biggest turn during the vacation time, because they would have all kinds of seafood, and it would drive them into a frenzy, with the slurping, and teasing of each other, and finally it was more than Jessica could take.

She decided to take Steven back to her room, and the minutes turned into an hour, and that one hour turned into two, and that two turned into three, and that three turned into an all night visit.

While still daydreaming at her kitchen table, Tiffany wonders how that all night visit could have been different, could they have tried something different, could they have worked on different angles or something?

There is no way to know, but the key is, that is what bonded them together, because after bringing him into the room, she pushed him up against the door, and that is where the sensual play started, and the seduction of Steven's Mind, body, and soul began.

She teased him from head to toe, teasing his ears, neck, collar bone, down to his nipples, as she removed his shirt, then taking off his shirt, she teased his belly button, all the way down to the floor.

She left him a quivering mess by the door, as she helped him remove his shoes, socks, and pants, leaving him in his boxers, and letting him stand their in only his boxers, she began nibbling at his cock through his boxers.

By this point Steven was begging for release, but Tiffany had so much more in store for him, that she wanted him to stay there and be tortured.

She could smell his arousal through his boxers, and it was turning her on, and she began to slowly and teasingly pull his boxers down, and as soon as his shaft sprang free, she captured it between her lips, and this caused a gasp of pleasure from Steven, as his knee's almost buckled from the delightful pleasure.

He was so close to explosion, he couldn't decide what he wanted more, to come in her mouth, to come all over her face and chest, or to calm down, and let the orgasm last.

He decided he would calm himself down, so he took control of the situation, and pulled Tiffany up, and began to strip her down quickly, because he knew he didn't have much will power left.

Tiffany could see he was still rock hard, but with him pinching her nipples, which are a hot spot for her, and teasing her by nibbling her neck as well, she knew she didn't stand a chance.

Finally Steven had her naked and spread on the bed just as he wanted her, and he began to rub her legs, and just as he worked up between her thighs, he noticed he didn't have any condoms, and he looked at her with that pleading expression, trying to figure out what to do.

She knew she wasn't on the pill, and without condoms she wasn't going to have this man inside her, but she didn't want to get pregnant, so she just say, "no condom, no sex."

Steven knew that was the end of that one, for the moment, but he decided to give her one of the best orgasms she probably will ever have, and he dove into her with wild abandon, licking her clit, and then sliding two fingers inside her wetness to get to her G-spot.

She moans out loud, and begins soaking his face without a care in the world, but finally he finds the rhythm necessary that makes her squeak and squeal, which sounds like her coming.

Her hips rock and roll, and her legs shake, and she stops with one long sigh.

With the realization that she played out the entire evening, Tiffany realizes she stroked herself to a powerful orgasm right there at the table, right along with the thoughts of Steven licking her pussy.

Back at Steven's apartment, after finishing his cold shower, he clicks on the TV and pulls up the night's game featuring the Knicks against the Hornets. He leans back in his recliner and begins to notice his hardening cock with thoughts of Tiffany dancing in his imagination.

"I think I will go out for a drink, because I can sit here with her in my mind all night."

So Steven gets up and packs his wallet and walks out to the bar down the street from his 3-bedroom townhouse. As he steps into the bar, and his eyes adjust to the lights being low and the soft music playing in the background, he smiles and wonders to himself.

"Dam this is totally not what I expected, for some reason this seems to be a chicks night out or something."

He looks around and he notices all kinds of females around and he knows he can have his pick, if he plays his cards right. He bellies up to the bar and orders a coke just to take in the atmosphere. As he sits there a tall dark deliciously smelling woman approaches him, and he isn't exactly sure what to do, considering that he still has thoughts of Tiffany in his mind.

Steven turns to the direction of the voice, and finds one of the most beautiful chocolate beauties in front of him.

He is stunned to find that he recognizes her, and he tries to search his brain as to where that face comes from.

She on the other hand, is fascinated by the dark brown eyes, and long eye lashes of this man, and seems to remember him from somewhere as well, but can't figure out where.

The chat about nothing, but everything as well, then before you know it, there hands meet, and their eyes lock, and it's like she looks right into his soul.

She lets his hand go, because she remembers him as the man who broke her heart, as the one who was everything to her, and the one who tried to push her away for the thug life.

Just as she pulled her hand away, she knocked her drink over though, and it spilled all over her shirt, and lap, and Steven being forever the gentleman attempts to clean her up, and tries to show that he is a change man.

Asking her if she is alright and also trying to get her name, Steven dabs at the cloth, which is completely soaked.

She says her name is Lisa Diablo, and he immediately recognizes her as an ex-girlfriend.

Her dress is completely ruined, but she doesn't care, she just wants to get out of there, before these old feelings begin to surface which she had about Steven.

Steven attempts to be even more of a gentleman, noticing that Lisa is in a predicament, so he asks to clean up her things while she waits at his place.

Lisa readily accepts, and they slowly walk back to his place under the moonlight, and the stars.

You have to understand, some of Lisa's apprehension was because of the fact that they hadn't seen each other in a number of years, and also because she felt like she was in a better place for herself now, after being out of college, in a new place, and having a new career.

You see Steven was a ladies man in the past when they knew each other. He was a cheater, a drug dealer, as well as a drug addict. He was arrested a couple of times before he finally straightened up and left the crazy things and the crazy life in the past. By the time he organized himself again out in Iowa, Lisa had already moved on. He knows he lost something good, but he was hooked on marijuana and also cocaine. So you can say he wasn't himself.

As they walked along the side streets to Steven's house, and the night air embraced Lisa's body, you could see that her tank top was tight and her nipples were standing out from the cold.

Steven begins to notice her trying to protect her chest, and he wonders to himself if he will be able to taste just one nipple if not both of them tonight.

Somehow romance fills the air. They walk slower and slower, gazing into each others eyes, and looking for ways to keep their hands off of each other, they practically walk two steps away from each other, as they know how they feel.

Lisa realizes she had a good man in Steven, and wants to explain to him how much she missed him, but she doesn't understand why they couldn't work things out, because it just felt so right while they were together.

Steven feels about the same, and on one hand he knows that he can't go back and change the past, but he knows he made a big mistake with trying to choose the drugs over the woman, the good news is, he doesn't want to go back there.

As they reach his apartment he put the key in the door and opens his door to the sound of his answering machine beeping.

He thinks to himself (should I answer it) (It might be tiffany). Dam I miss her for some reason even though I have only known her for like a week. He decides to just unplug the phone and put his Mac into motion.

He pulls out a nice bottle of red wine, knowing when he drinks he tends to become bolder and more sensual and takes a lot more pressure off in the sexual worlds. He takes out two long stem wine glasses and sits them in front of her.

They sit on opposite ends of this leather couch he has, sipping at their separate glasses of wine just gazing at the stars, into each other's eyes and out the side view where the balcony is. Steven then puts the glass down on his table, slides over in the chair right to where Lisa's feet are.

In the past, he knew where to touch her, where to kiss her, how to whisper, and also how to have her in a sexual frenzy within minutes. She knew by the look in his eyes, he was going to touch her in that way again, and she knew there was very little she could do about it. This was a helpless feeling to her, but one that drove her mind and body into a frenzy that allowed her to relax and start to moisten, just at the thought of his touch.

He reaches out for her touching her thigh lightly, stroking her knee softly, and noticing how soft she has become, even more so than in the past, he thinks to himself.

He continues a slow crawl over toward her until she is trapped in the corner of the couch, and she gives a soft whimper as he trails soft kisses on her collar bone, and up into her neck, and her breath catches in her throat, just as he begins to slide between her legs. Staring deep into her eyes he leans in for a kiss and she doesn't resist. As there lips touch she lets out a soft deep moan from her throat and lifts her right leg on to the couch to give Steven access to her softest place. Steven then notices the feet, remembering how they were a big turn on for the both of them. As he scans her body for approval, Lisa leans back as if to say, please take me. Then going down to her feet, Lisa notices his hands have moved and she feels him going for her feet, and she jumps in delight. As he grabs at the heel of her right foot he pulls off her shoe, and strokes her foot taking in the softness and the great smell radiating from it. He goes to the left foot, still hanging on the floor, and does the same slow sensual movement, as if in a daze and removes her shoe. Just as he goes back to the right foot and begins to kiss her thighs, down her legs and to her ankles, he remembers the one spot on her feet which practically turns her into Niagara falls. This is the arch on both feet and when he plays with both of them; she gets all wet and can't control what she does.

He thinks to himself, whether or not to go for it, and as he grabs the right sock with his teeth, he takes in her scent and remembers oh so much how it feels to be near her. As he passes the sock over her toes he kisses each one, and performs the same ritual on her left foot, even slower, noticing her watching his every move. Lisa begins to realize how much the feelings are rushing back to her, and how much he is driving her wild, but she is enjoying every moment of it. At the same time, Steven wonders how to resist this beautiful woman, and he is conflicted about the fact that he still has feelings for Tiffany, but at this point, its who is in front of him who matters.

Lisa and Steven were together for almost 5 years and were even considering marriage. They knew everything about each other, but Lisa wasn't sure if she could accept the bad parts of Steven. The deep dark secrets he had, the ones previously coming between them. With never having anyone to share things with, Steven threw all of his weight on to Lisa. She leaned on him as well, because she also had troubles of her own. Her boyfriend before Steven abused her. Causing her to question all of the things Steven did even if he was pure. He got tired after a while and he moved on to the drug scene and made all kinds of friends as well as money. He never thought he would find someone matching up to Lisa, let alone find her again.

Steven begins a slow rub of her feet letting her relax with his strong hands. Lisa begins to massage her nipples and pinching them she moans out loud, wanting so much more to happen.

Steven begins kissing her feet and she moans in delight, remembering what a great feeling it was to have his lips on her anywhere.

As he begins to unbutton her jeans and notices how firm yet soft she is.

She inches down lower and strips off her bra, offering her nipples to Steven. As her nipples are rock hard, Steven sticks out his tongue and begins to swirl it around her whole nipple, down her cleavage over to the other breast. Sucking her right nipple into his mouth she lays back and begins to enjoy what he is doing. She begs Steven not to stop, because he makes her shiver with delight, and she knows that his tongue can bring her great pleasure, and her nipples have been so sensitive wanting his hungry mouth. She dreamt of times when they would be together

Steven then stands up and pulls off his shirt exposing his rippling chest and not quite washboard stomach, and Lisa doesn't take her eyes off of him. As she then begins to pull off her panties and noticing her being naked just lying there all-willing ready and able, Steven drops his pants and exposes himself to Lisa for the first time in years, and has to stop from becoming shy. They are there naked with Lisa laying on the couch and Steven standing over her admiring her sexy body.

Lisa sits up and begins to massage his cock with her long warm slender fingers, stroking him to maximum hardness, making sure to play with his balls as well.

She inches to the edge of the couch, and surveys his stiff cock.

Noticing the size of his penis, which is a good seven or eight inches in length, she admires it, as she begins to pull back on his foreskin relishing in the smell of him.

Seeing the blood rush to his head, watching it grow, noticing the color change, it sends her mind spinning and she knows she wants to have this cock all ways she can, including in her mouth, pussy, and maybe in her ass.

TimWLy
TimWLy
7 Followers
12